What does Cred Forums think will happen if she gets into office?

What does Cred Forums think will happen if she gets into office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hKLuRxQvscA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=SvcWePEsg94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

World War 3

youtu.be/hKLuRxQvscA

why would this happen? She seems to show every sign of being a very ordinary president. Obama was fairly ordinary with a somewhat left flavor to him, and she will be more of the same.

It will be a worse version of Obama 3.

the global order will be maintained, civilization will continue to decline in a controlled manner, the brief period of average people having any power in the world, no matter how slight, will be ended

She's a warhawk that bad mouths Russia and wants to further the Jewish globalist agenda.

The decline of the west will continue, but probably no major happenings.

yeah i just don't see this happening
probably this

She would accept the demands of Blackliesmatter, fuck over the Middle East while intimidate Russia, China and Iran even more, destroy the border of Mexico and more. America is fucked

> bad mouths Russia
Why does this matter?
> further the Jewish globalist agenda.
only in Cred Forums is this a thing

nothing lasts forever, the decline of the us and the west is just interesting to us because it's happening in our lifetimes

More interventionist wars, more proxy war with Russia, loss of manufacturing jobs, increase in welfare state, higher interest rates, etc etc

Are you just shitposting or what? She has a very long history of being a hawkish cunt. She spearheaded an administration that bombed nearly a dozen countries in less than 10 years time. You could argue she alone is responsible for the wave of death and terror sweeping the middle-east and the rest of the world right now.

She is literally a mass-murderer. You can watch a video where she chuckles gleefully about bombing Libya to dust and Gadaffi getting killed - she fucking loves it.

God damn man, come on.

same old
same old

Hopefully four more years of Obama and Trump goes away like he said.

Just look at the narrative slowly creeping into media: War with Russia.
The preparations are beginning, Ukraine will be our next proxy war.

Daily terror attacks will be the new norm

Trump will wonder why she's visiting him.

> You could argue she alone is responsible for the wave of death and terror sweeping the middle-east and the rest of the world right now.
I feel you over exaggerating.

You cannot say she is soft on terrorism, so you say she is too hard on it.

> You can watch a video where she chuckles gleefully about bombing Libya to dust and Gadaffi getting killed
Could she be happy about succeeding in taking out a target?

I'm not denying she might be blood-thirsty, but trump shows no signs of being the opposite. Trump is both keen to "bomb the shit out of them" and lacks the know-how.

Guaranteed 100% that Cred Forums will look for infinitely irrelevant details and grasp at the farthest straws to prove the election was rigged, whether it was or not.

Screen cap this.

Did you miss when she said she was going to treat cyber attacks against the US as actual attacks and respond as such?

>only in Cred Forums is this a thing
Because in most countries you would be arrested for saying such a thing.

she will:
>ban guns
>ban freedom of speech
>repeal the 4th amendment
>continue to sell ambassador and senate seats for profit.
>expand aggressions in ME
>go to war with Russia

That will be year 1.

Same old shit.
That's already the norm mate

Shit, I came here just to say this. Beat me to it

Cred Forums down for hatespeech.

First president to shit in the oval office

This right here. No doubt about it.

She won't go to war with Russia, there's nothing to gain for the USA from such a war.

Russia would simply lose, unless if would decide to use nukes, then all bets are off, anything could happen. But nobody is that stupid to escalate to that situation. Both sides would stop before that.

What is clear though is that these proxy wars will continue to be fought, in Syria and Ukraine.

And something will surely happen in the Pacific. Either North Korea will launch a nuke or China and Japan might start something.

With the upcoming new president things can change and waging war with someone you want to cooperate with in months is not a good move.

Clinton means no change, which could mean Russia will focus on securing Syria by force instead of negotiating forever.

Trump has a business which can be ruined. That gives him a weakness as it can be a conflict of interest. If he gets elected diplomacy will be a piece of cake to get things done with USA.

Either way you get screwed. Just pick if you want someone who will deny it or someone who would consider it an achievement.

Also, remember that the Israelis always do something aggressive when there's a power transition in the US.

Last time they launched an offensive in the Palestinian territories if I'm not mistaken.

more of the usual -
print money and increase the national debt another 2X
start another 6-10 wars and end NONE
destroy free speech and civil liberties further

this is what she has always done - why would you expect less when she's president

She has only been a State secretary, mate, she wasn't in charge with anything related to internal affairs, only foreign policy.

So she had no powers whatsoever related to civil liberties in the US.

>Hillary imports some of Merkels Stasi.
>They'll shut down Cred Forums an police sites like JewTube, Facebook, Twitter.
>The media will have full reign to Correct The Record since it will be owned by the Clinton Foundation.
>Independent media will be shut down for enticing 'hate' against the Religion of peace.
>Criticizing Islam will be against the law under new 'hate speech laws' giving Muslims special privileges.
>We an everyone else who isn't a part of the politically correct narrative will be arrested.
>We'll invade Syria an it will be split like East Germany with the US, NATO, Iran, an Russia controlling certain areas.
>Potential WW3 will happen or at least a heated Cold War.

We're fucked but we should all enjoy the ride anyways.

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

>Russia would simply lose, unless if would decide to use nukes

russia's radar capability exceeds the US, which gives them first strike capability, their fighter aircraft also tend to outperform american fighter aircraft, and generally speaking they have a much larger combined force considering the amount of infrastructure they have.

A war with Russia is not winnable, which is why nuclear strikes are the only feasible option in the modern day.

Civil war, which will look like the Soviet war in Afghanistan: government control in the cities and major highways, rebel control in the countryside.

Clinton ends up like Najibullah in 2 years time due to the rebels being the only ones willing up to pick up guns.

You can't ban guns in the U.S. That will never happen.
You also cannot ban freedom of speech
You realize the effort needed to change or abolish an amendment?
Probably, congress is pretty shit
Probably true
No war with Russia. Why do you people think this could happen?

She was a senator, which arguably has the most power relating to civil liberties in the USA.

Russia is only superior to the US with their submarine fleet.

But they are inferior in terms of air capabilities. And they haven't fought a land war for decades. Ukraine is much too small to keep training their soldiers.

Whereas the US has been involved in lots of complicated wars. Which they haven't won, it all ended in a mess, but at least the army got yet another war theater where they could practice and test their weapons.

Truth is some of Russia's weapons and soldiers are prone to lots of errors and mistakes because they haven't been tested much lately (on land).

On air, Russia knows they can't hold a candle to the US capabilities.

Their only saving grace are their submarines which keep moving in global waters to make sure they have a first strike on the US if necessary.

>ban guns
No she won't

>ban freedom of speech
I don't think she is really an sjw at heart, she is just happy to accept their vote, the same way Trump is accepting the vote of all of the actual racists.

>go to war with Russia
There is no way in hell this is happening.

A Senator among how many tens of other senators?

I'm not defending her, but I think people are overestimating her.

endless war.

>No she won't
youtube.com/watch?v=SvcWePEsg94

Best and most realistic case scenario: Blacks in America will continue to suffer, and when they suffer, we ALL suffer as Americans. Nothing will change for them, and shit will get worse, and people will continue to ignore the real problems like lack of jobs, lack of edumacation, whilst blaming whites and pushing their liberal SJW bullcrap for another 4 years, if Americans can even stand it for 4 more years.

Worst case scenario: WW3, a depression worse than 1929, our country going to completely shit, skirmishes in cities and towns between black supremacist and people who've had enough of them, encouraging martial law and curfews throughout America.

all whites will be rounded up into FEMA camps and systmetically kill the men and breed the women

>the fuck is Stasi
>look it up
I guess calling it the secret police or gestapo would be too on the nose.

> If he gets elected diplomacy will be a piece of cake to get things done with USA.

I don't think negotiating with other presidents is like negotiating business deals, but this is where Trump claims to have strength. In business, everyone is trying to make money, and because he is good at that, they bow to his wisdom. In diplomacy, and deals with other nations, their concerns are far more widespread, and this puts him in a completely different field. You could argue a car salesman would also make a good president in this aspect if trumps experience is selling you on this.

2 more years of Obongo policy and then impeachment

pretty much this

hahaha great.

Gulags and forced re-education...I mean sensitivity training.

Maybe not WW3, but then again, people thought that WW1 and WW2 wouldn't occur because of how obscene it would be, until it did.

They can't impeach if they have an "accident."

>she will take away our guns
>she will start race wars
>end of America
You said the same things about Obama. And what did he do? He drone striked a few thousand arabs and shot Bin Laden, led a modest recovery from the recession, let gays marry.
That's about it.

Russia has fought plenty. A lot more soldiers died in the Chechen war than US soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

By 'piece of cake' I mean that he will get stumped badly.

Ex. 'Import tariffs you want for our stuff? Let me talk to my finance minister, I heard him talk about a tax for foreign billionaire hotel owners. We're you serious about that tariff?'

Concentration Camps for White People

We have to listen to wooman on military strategy so I learn Russian and join Putin.

Implying Obama didn't actually nearly start a race war. Do you really think that another 4 years of this won't result in much, much more racial tensions... more than already exist right now?

You mean 7 cops getting shot?

In the 1992 LA riots, 55+ people died. US race relations are much more peaceful now than in the 90s.

Why don't Trump supporters know history?

-Assault weapons ban.
-Firearms registration database.
-Severe limitations on number of and type of guns allowed to be owned.
-Ammunition tax.
-HRC's critics and enemies rounded up and imprisoned.
-Income taxes increased.
-Borders opened to anyone that wants to immigrate.
-Immigrants will be registered as democrat voters
-Free shit for people that least deserve it, paid for those who can least afford it.

Womens sufferage will be over within 24 months.

Also, you claimed Obama would finish a Muslim takeover in his first term.

FEMA death camps. Muslim takeover. The end of America.

It's all on tape. That's what you thought Obama would do. And instead, what did you get? Obamacare, Bin Laden dead and gay marriage.
You're welcome.

Clinton is gonna go completely silent on BLM & Black people in general once she gets their votes

in fact she will probably pass laws to put more of them away, just like ol Billy boy did

>In business, everyone is trying to make money, and because he is good at that, they bow to his wisdom

Nigga, what wisdom. Srsly, dude inherited his fortune and political connections from his dad, he got tax cuts and deductions from local authorities for his projects so he basically paid no tax, he used illegal workers and refused to pay them later, then he sold those apartments for a premium.

It's just typical crook behaviour, you don't need to be smart to do this.

Trade negotiations are a whole different dish. Remember he has no actual macroeconomic experience. Also do you really think he personally negotiates his deals, that's why he hires lawyers, to do just that.

He's just a big-mouthed crook, who stiffed a lot of people to get there.

She's equally bad, btw, I'm not saying any of them is better than the other. They're two power hungry psychopathic idiots.

Have you watched any news in the last 10 years?

She's a fucking hawk, it's not like anybody she gives a flying fuck about will go and die in a war unless the slavs or asians nuke Washington because they're sick of her bullshit.

>Russia superior to the US in SUBMARINES

Fucking lol

Actually, I was excited about an Obama presidency. FEMA death camps were a conspiracy theory that I never believed.

Obama got bin laden, so fucking what? The middle east is a fucking mess, and now we have another threat, ISIS. It's not at our doorsteps yet, but it will be, like Al Queda, it's not isolated to the middle east. Do we know if these terror groups were helped by another country? Obama doesn't seem to care.

I could care less about gay marriage, Chicago is still a fucking shithole, and crime is still high.

WOAH REALLY MADE ME THINK, THANKS SENPAI I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I COULD SUPPORT ANYONE BUT THE DONALD NOW

HEADED OFF TO REDDIT TO POST BREITBART ARTICLES AND CRY ABOUT THE WHITE RACE, BYE NOW!

like anyone even wanted obama care.

1.Ban guns.
2.Popularize pussy eating.
3.Start a war with Iran and Russia.
4.Ban free speech.
5.Let loose the brown tides of Mexicans and Somalians so there will never again be a Republican majority.
6.Just roll over in a coma and let Huma/her Saudi handlers do whatever the fuck they want.
7.Give the power of attorney of every citizen of the United States to the Federal Bank because why the fuck not.

Check out these bomb ass tits though.

Nothing because based Congress is stacked against the Democratic party atm.

Like anyone even wanted a raised percentage of insured and lower prices for the middle class

Fuck people like that, I hate niggers

>She seems to show every sign of being a very ordinary president.
Tell me now, what presidents have recently avoided war?

...all of them by performing the duties as commander in chief?

>correcting the record this hard

Shut up you fucking shill

it's her that's the problem. it's her party.

We'll continue bombing Syria and probably move on to Yeomen

Borders will be opened for more future democrat voters in mass

Black hostility will spike and police will slowly disarmed

New gun ban wave for specific types and models.

No Fly list ban on gun ownership

EXTREME Saudi cock sucking contest after the ruling to sue Saudi

Clinton Foundation donors will switch to donating to the DNC to get their perks like they do for Obama

>World War 3
see this is what i dont get about you pol

dont you want the happening to come? if so why arent you supporting her just so the long awaited happening comes

More blood for the blood god. What shit world do I live in when she can criticize trump for supporting taking out qaddafi when she did it and the moderator not call her out bizzaro

nothing much will change

WW3 is the best case scenario.

Because nobody gets what meme they should support anymore

"Muh habbenings" got replaced with the newfags screaming "TRUMP OMG MAGA MAGA xDxDxD"

Can't do shit once your weapons are taken and the whole country is stacked against you

They want trumb to lead it.

Left wing supreme court majority
Democrat House/Senate/President

And we'll have to see her smug cunt face for the rest of our lives and in future history books.

She has a knack for destroying everything she's involved with with hubris, so she'll probably destroy America. On the bright side she'll destroy the Democratic party along with it.

First post best post.

hah you fags spamming this shit. when i made a vid about this it got 250k views. turns out, no, it was not a teleprompter. it's the light which shows when it is your turn to talk. trump had one too, no pics that show it is on though..

she did cheat though. watch how scripted her answers are to Lester's questions. she is literally looking down and reading word by word

>Trump leading WWIII = Fourth Reich
>Shillary leading WWIII = New Cuck Order

She'll drag Australia into another Middle Eastern war where there is no exit strategy and cost us another $30 billion over 5 years

hopefully pic related x 1,000

The same thing that always happens. We get used. But it beats having fascists having a stupid smug grin on their face. I would honestly take jeb bush over her but this guy, this dingbat. He is your champion. Your God emperor. Fools. This is on you. This is the price of your vanity and greed.

An extremely slow and boring death to western civilization that will be made irreversible during her term.
>implying she wouldn't just fight a bunch of proxy wars while denying their true motives

>>implying she wouldn't just fight a bunch of proxy wars while denying their true motives
realistically this is most likely, but lots of people will die. she is a cunt

We get to see a lot more of this