Asian-American citizen here. Convince me to vote for Trump

Asian-American citizen here. Convince me to vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZLfriKug9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get out.

Trump will get rid of niggers and spics and he'll make interracial marriage illegal. No white men stealing your cute asian girls, no niggers burning your parents' stores, no spics selling your kids drugs.

if youre japanese qt then vote for trump, if anything else then youre going back

他有天命

Do you like getting blown up by Muslims or mugged by illegals?

Do you want lower taxes and less waste?

Do you want America to be put first when we make deals?

Do you want more jobs and higher wages for Americans?

you shouldn't. drumpf only benefits rich people and will crash the economy. guess who crashing the economy benefits? trump's family

Come home brown man

You're thinking of Hillary, she's the one who's going to genocide everyone who's not white.

Do you think BLM shitheads, "anti"-facist, and all things that yelp progressive won't go gunning for you on their privilege parade?

Depends what asian you are. North Koreans are asian.

DEUS VULT

Imagine your home country was being over-run by Phillipinos. That is the situation with America and Hispanics right now. They aren't terrible people per-say; but their culture and society is shit and we shouldn't be importing it. Yeah, lumpia/tacos are pretty good; but I'll be damned if I want someone trying to sell fish-heads and Mexican-piss-water-beer on every street corner.

you can go full korean mode for him, when blacks riot.

>Asian-american
Just another illegal or google role playing on Cred Forums. Asian people in America never refer to themselves as "asian-american". They consider themselves just Americans. Also
>1 post by this ID

You are not a nigger

Ching chong bing bong sandnigger boom boom dead chink. Jobs.

Hillary is a neo con globalist who blamed Benghazi on a YouTube video and declared war on a cartoon frog.

She has no empathy, no compassion. She is what you would call a super-predator.

She is literally President Bush 3.0.

>more war
>no borders
>pro Saudi
>corporate funded

Commit sudoku faggot

Because SJWs will eventually turn against you and you'll have to check your chink privilege.

>Asian
My sides
>American
And I'm dead

I worked with a little old asian guy.
When ever I say hey to him he just says, rather quickly, "fuck you!". A response I'd expect from him.
Why is this? Why do asian men get more manly as they get older? But are beta most of their whole lives?

Technically, if you got rid of Soros, you'd get rid of BLM and ANTIFA. You'd still have yelpers, though.

>voting

Sounds cynical, but whites are your shield, who do you think (((Hollywood))) will target after whites decline? You're the next moneybags to parasite on. I mean you can just watch (((BLM))) stance on asians, you know, get some perspective on what Soros thinks about you.

They already do.
Asians are far and away the most heavily discriminated-against demographic in America.
The difference is that they're not disposed towards bitching about it.

Watch this and tell me if you think we are living in a democracy.

youtu.be/WZLfriKug9g

Have any liberals tried to contradict what you posted? Because this is exactly what she is and I imagine their heads exploding trying to comprehend it.

Where my Vietnamese brothers at? Let's make the South great again.

because asians are taught to either ignore or be civil in public something the west has forgotten and all old people don't give a shit.

Filipinos are one of the richest demographics in America and commit less crime than the average american

Trump's America will be one without Asian-Americans, African-Americans, Israeli-Americans, German-Americans, Latin-Americans, or any other hyphenated oxymorons.

It will be a country where the government places the welfare, security, and honor of Americans first regardless of national origin, race, or creed.

don't know if i'm 'liberal' but i lean far left, and i won't dispute what he posted because its all true. hillary is a neocon in sheeps clothing

Don't. Trump supporters are racist and xenophobic. They hate minorities.

There is nothing that comes before American. No Mexican-American, no Italian-American, and certainly no Asian-American. You simply are American.

Fair enough, thanks for the input.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™.

You forgot Islamophobic and bigots.

It would be impossible to get rid of those people they are Americans and have rights

Interracial marriage will never be made illegal, no one with any political power cares about that and knows there's nothing wrong with it

Every crime I have seen has been the work of a white person

I live in CT, in a town of 98% white, and those who are not are wealthy educated individuals

I have seen two white boys burn a neighbor's garage

I knew a son of a doctor who grow weed in there backyard and eventually got arrested for dealing

>hypenated-American
git out

Bush was an under experienced son of a president

Hillary has experience and a brain and morals and cares about people

>Every crime I have seen has been the work of a white person
>I live in CT, in a town of 98% white

Everything I've ever eaten has been a donut
I live in a Dunkin Donuts

Hes against affirmative action which is anti Asian policy in effect.

CTR Shill.

What an absolute retard. It's the democrat that left the financial criminal running loose after 2008.

Well you all of you say Mexicans and Africans Americans are running all over the country ruining everything and committing all the the crimes

You're no better than a delusional man saying the world is going to end and yet everyday it hasn't

What are you talking about

why does Cred Forums hate us so much? most of us just want to work and marry inside our race, a lot of the war refugees were christians or people who were prosecuted by communists, unemployment rate among asians is the lowest among all races, while we still pay taxes and respect american culture. out of the 3 non-white races, we're the race thats least likely to vote for clinton and most likely to vote for trump, despite overwhelming support for hillary.

why cant we just be friends, Cred Forums

They're both puppets.

They're both devoid of conviction.

They're both incapable of hiring competent people.

They're both at the mercy of those that owne them.

Hillary is just George W. Bush with a vagina.

If you don't the Mexicans will lure anime girls into unprotected sex

I really Chink you should

Half Asian here. Niggers and spics hate Asians just as much as white people. Who's side are you going to take when shit hits the fan?

Unless by Asian you mean second rate Asians like flips and gooks and Malays like most Americans then by all means side with the shitskins.

>I live in CT, in a town of 98% white

>Every crime I have seen has been the work of a white person

I wonder why a majority commits the most crimes in their area? Do you think whites commit the most crime in Beijing?

Move near a black majority area and see how much worse it is. White majority areas commit normal amounts of crime. But, blacks go apeshit on everything. You'll be even more fucked because blacks seem to have at least a small connection to whites. But if you're an Asian or a spic they'll fuck your shit up.

Trumpu-san has a very big dikku. The biggest dikku. Vote for Trumpu-sauna and get free animu waifus.

Do you want the nogs and spics to win, OP?

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

Wow, you sure proved him wrong dipshit.

你不应该投票给特朗普。他是坏的,并做出艰难的黑客攻击美国的弱电系统。大多数美国人是懒惰和黑色。这将是我们很难侵入,吃所有的狗,如果特鲁姆普赢了。

Trump will make anime real

How does it feel to have whitey stealing your women?

>Well you all of you say Mexicans and Africans Americans are running all over the country ruining everything

No, I've never said that. But this isn't a thread about crime statistics. OP asked to be convinced to vote Trump. I think the majority of people who are voting have already made up their minds. For me, I was never going to vote for Hillary Clinton. I wasn't going to vote for her in 2008 just the same as I'm not going to vote for her or Jeb! this year either. There have been too many Bushes/Clintons running around since 1980 and I don't believe it's healthy to have political dynasties (see any other country with political dynasties.) I also don't believe Hillary Clinton has any interest in being President other than ego and being the first female president. Trump wouldn't be my first choice, but given the selection from all parties this year, nobody would. However, I would rather see Trump as president along with a push for nationalism for not only America, but for all countries.