RIP INTERNET GENERAL - PLEASE SAVE US RATTO TED EDITION

COUNT DOWN TILL THE INTERNET IS HANDED OVER TO THE UN.
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
OUR BOY TED IS TRYING TO STOP IT
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/8/cruz-proposes-bill-keep-us-giving-internet-governa/
WHAT THE UN HAVING CONTROL OF THE INTERNET COULD MEAN
regated.com/2016/08/oct-1-obama-gives-un-power-internet/
JUST UNDER 4 HOURS LEFT TILL THE INTERNET IS HANDED OVER.
Reminder that Cred Forums and Cred Forums as a whole could potentially get taken down if the UN gets control of the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/8/cruz-proposes-bill-keep-us-giving-internet-governa/
youtube.com/watch?v=mFwtrPCYP4Y
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124236?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4FQAov2xI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP.

BUMP AGAIN.
COME YOU FUCKS THIS SHIT IS IMPORTANT

bump

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/8/cruz-proposes-bill-keep-us-giving-internet-governa/
>Written Wednesday, June 8, 2016

OP is retarded.

Thanks user

no problem (^:

bumping because in scared of what could happen

Whatever happens, its been a wild ride, lads

>Quick Dahnald, hand me the delegates! It's the only way to stop this, Dahnald!
>I'll give them back, just hand me the delegates for now, Dahnald!

Should he trust him?

The internet should be controlled by the UN you fucking idiots

T.cuck

we made fun of him and yet he still tries to save us i am now a #ratmissle

>cuck
How so? Why the fuck should one country be in control? If jews are your argument then I can assure you that they can do whatever they damn well please in the US just like anywhere in the world

Good bye rare friend.

I'm pretty sure nothing will happen, and especially not for the USA. If i'm reading all this shit correctly, the US internet is still under the 1st amendment, right?

>ironically giving praise to the UN
kys Achmed

goodbye my fat friend its been real

bump

You insulted him, called him a rat, the hero we don't deserve...

thats just the thing. it is right now, because the US government pretty much controls and oversees the DNS system. Basically, we own the internet and all the domains in it. (.coms, .orgs, etc)

what Obama is doing, is signing over that control and oversight to an independent and iirc, global, organization. A "nonprofit". it is the entity that has managed the internet since the late 90's, but under the oversight of the US govt.

As of Midnight tonight, that Government oversight will cease and basically, the internet's addressbook will be owned by ICANN.

I'll let this speak for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=mFwtrPCYP4Y

>he likes globalism
what the fuck mah nigga.

My bad, i didn't word it properly. I meant to write that after the "ICANN takeover", this shouldn't change for the US, as their domains would still be bound to the 1st amendment on their territory. Thanks for the video though, I didn't see it.

Hearing some really weird noises from the sky

Is the Internet about to be kill? Will there be a happening

I used to think Germans were cool, but after years of exposure on this board, I've concluded that you're pretty much all bootlicking autists. Pro-tip: Don't trust a people with no sense of humor and a national anal fetish. You will never be forgiven for euroelectro and techno. Or overengineered volkswagons. German food a shit, and its beer is piss. Your men resemble women, and your women resemble men, and all in all ever since the 3rd Reich fell you have become an enormous version of Belgium. Please go roll a Bratwurst dreamily in your mouth and get facial reconstruction surgery so as to not resemble a character from Minecraft.

Dummkopf.

thats the thing though, are they? they wouldnt be, because they would be global. Places like Youtube, Facebook, etc would WILLINGLY change terms of service to prevent certain material from being posted. It's not censorship if you agree to the TOS. But then you will get banned and your posts erased if you discuss, for instance, a negative option of Obama, or a Trump video.

In fact, Youtube has already started with fucking censorship squads.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/7124236?hl=en

THIS is what globalizing the Internet will do.

Lets hope it doesn't end.

Kek confirms Germans are complete cucks

fucking why? so they can censor things for people with delicate sensibilities? fuck no, the reason that want control is so they can take down the last few bastions of free speech left in this shitty world, to push people like me over the edge and force my hand to shitpost IRL, handing out pamphlets and shit so I look like a loony, fuck this shit, and fuck you too achmed, go back to syria you little cunt-pickle,

fuck

Who knew that Ted would come to our rescue? After everything that happened. Kek bless Rato

>tfw Ted's destiny was to save the internet and we treated him like shit

Ted Cruz aint gonna stop shit. He pulls these stunts knowing that they wont have any real effect, like that time he did his government shutdown thing. They just pad his reelection resume, nothing is going to shift with that rat playing good cop.

He's actually done some pretty cool shit
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4FQAov2xI

FUCK....

SO TED WAS BASED ALL ALONG?

WTF????

mr coons, what a name, I love cruz now, trump should kick pence and take on mr ratto.

>There are americans in this thread who think they "own" the internet
>They don't understand what a IP address is

>German food a shit, and its beer is piss.
TopKek. Alright Burger. Enjoy your fried butter on a stick and shittiest """beer""" the world has ever produced. Pathetic 60%er
It's globalism eiher way and the jews have more power in the US anyways. I'll trust the UN over war-crazed, kike-run America any day.

Ted was always pretty based. If Donald hadn't have run, he'd be the Cred Forums candidate.

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

>strict christian
>wants to btfo traps and BP
yeah no, Cred Forums loves /lgbt/ too much

Get out.

It's been an honor shitposting with you all.

Germany unequivocally BTFO. Trump has officially made American banter Great Again!

>all bootlicking autists
Pretty much. Third Reich only took off because of this. Most Nazis weren't actually redpilled, just cucks doing whatever the state told them. If they were around today they'd jail anyone that spoke badly of refugees without hesitation.

GAS THE UN, CYBER WAR NOW

news is already out that the judge threw the case out. the internet is being handed over. case closed. have a rare anzu and remember to go buy a gun as that is the only freedom you will have in the states at least until hillary wins.

Why are we still mocking Ted when he was the legendary true conservative all along?

Fuck off ahmed and go blow up your family

We elevated the hamburger to the paramount status it rightly deserves-- you people shunned its simple elegance and tastefulness in favor of dry crumbly breads and pickled pig feet.

And by shitty beer I assume you're referring to the average plebian's Budweiser, Keystone, Schlitz, and other terrible German-inspired swill beers, and not the thousands of wonderful craft beers-- Stouts, IPAs, and ales-- that we have the good fortune and sense to create here.

>yfw rato was trying to save us
Wew lads, it was nice knowing you guys.

nothing will happen you dumb faggots.

stop drinking Jonestown shit he hypes for views and merch sales. Fucking goyim.

reminder that they probably already transferred the DNS to the UN and don't officially own it until midnight. Nothing will change.

Solid banter, to be quite honest family.

I need to get my hate speech in before it gets banned and reported because of this shit box decision

FIGHT FOR OUR TORRENTS;
FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM;
FIGHT FOR OUR SHITPOSTING.

THIS NIGHT THEIR "BARBOSA OPERATION" BEGIN, BUT WE ARE THE LENINGRADS AND STALINGRADS ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT WILL NEVER SURRENDER AND FIGHT UNTIL OUR LAST PIC OF PEPE.
LET TEDRIO RATOROVICH GUIDE US AND LET HIM SHOW US THE WAY, OUR COMPUTERS WILL NOT MEAN NOTHING IF WE SURRENDER
K E K A R M Y W I L L T R I U M P H

>mfw going on fishing vacation tomorrow til next friday
>mfw was writing a novel based on Cred Forums, premise is 'Internet peace act' shuts down all racist memes and websites
>mfw this is based in 9/14/2088
>14/88
>mfw this sci-fi horror novel ends with some kid finding an old hard drive, resurrecting tay, giving her an ai upgrade
>tay thinks kek is her boyfriend, based on >88888888 post
>tay nukes the world blaming jews
>mfw this is becoming true as im writing this hahahahahahahahaha

>mfw a bit drunk already
>mfw watching blue jays
>mfw meant to say going to finish my short novel during this fishing trip
>mfw will come back and Cred Forums will be gone
>mfw was only going to advertise on Cred Forums ads lol