This 'Brazil is a PVP zone full of murder monkeys' meme based on cherrypicked videos of only the poorest communities...

This 'Brazil is a PVP zone full of murder monkeys' meme based on cherrypicked videos of only the poorest communities needs to stop.

If you know where to go, Brazil is the safest country on Earth. If you look at average violence data to judge Brazil, you're an idiot. Specially when in white countries you can easily get:

Raped by refugees in pool
Raped by refugees in New Years Eve
get forced to live under Shariah Law because you live in a no go zone
get accused of rape because the person you had sex with happened to be alcoholized
Get your town invaded by 15 thousand foreigners and turned into Mexico over a year

It's all cucked and unnatural. Brazil has actual problems that are not caused by feminized populations. I enjoy getting shot waiting for a bus if I do not have to run over naked feminists accusing me of rape for being a man just to get to work, even though naked women are hot in Brazil too. You westerns are cucked beyond belief. Also, there is no actual violence in brazilian streets. The only murders are in known murder districts which are avoided by the locals.

If there is murder on the street, it's because some dumbfuck american decided to lose his life over his 900 dollars iPhone or some shit. Don't believe the memes. Brazil is safe if you avoid the beach, crowded tourist sights, open markets, city centers, favelas, busses, desert areas, etc.

Americans are the dangerous ones. They have a demographic that does 43% of all crime and they let them run wild and pay 20 years of free jail for them. Most americans will defend this.

Bump for
TRUTH

>Brazil is safe if you stay inside your house like the Neet you are
Huh

>If you know where to go, Brazil is the safest country on Earth
HUEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHHUHUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHEEHUHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUEHUEUEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEEUHEHEUEHUEHEUHUEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHHUHUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHEEHUHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUEHUEUEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEEUHEHEUEHUEHEUHUEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHHUHUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHEEHUHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUEHUEUEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEEUHEHEUEHUEHEUHUEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHHUHUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHEEHUHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUEHUEUEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEEUHEHEUEHUEHEU

[spoiler]hue[/spoiler]

>be brazilian
>die from nutella

>Brazil is the safest country on Earth
I probably couldn't find a place in this country where I would feel more danger than in the safest place in Brazil. I imagine it to be about the same in Japan.

You probably just don't know what safety is. One shouldn't have to ''avoid'' any place in his home country.

WHAT THE FUCK OP!
I THINKED THAT BRAZILFAGS WEREN'T SO BLIND!

>PVP zone
lol

why dont we say this more often?

Gr8 b8 blah blah bla

What about the German town in South Brazil? Those people are white as fuck, I bet that place is safe, if you can get there without being shot in the airport.

>he fell for the south Brazil is white as fuck meme

I mean, sure, violence in Brazil is exaggerated, but you're still safer in Europe and North America.

t. PCC

Hahaha
>you can't cherry pick and judge the whole country on this one instance
>proceeds with refering to one time events to make his shithole look better

Yeah nice try Paolo just stop being a murderous monkey

>Southern Brazil Germanic as fuck cities.
>Not white as fuck.

They are probably whiter than you Mr. Jetavious.

Of course, that's why hundreds of people weren't robbed and mugged during the Olympics. Oh wait...

>t. Paolo in USA.
Was it your cousins wifes ex husbands wife that died in NJ?

They are in fact whiter than me, Jamal. Although the country is still shit and no doubt some of that culture has to seep in somewhere. Only a matter of time before they get BLACKED

>Proud of being a leftcuck and gayer than every state bar RJ(percentages)
South is just a meme that is dependant of the southeast.

Sorry I can't stay and chat my friend, I'm running to Brazil, the last refuge on Earth for the white man.

You goys all speak Spanish right? (Hues?)

>Last refuge for the white man is in Brazil

rather sad tbqh

Brazil is actually full of "isolated" white communities from Germany, Tyrol, Switzerland, etc. I know because I descend from one of those communities. If my great grandfather hadn't liked black booty so much, I would actually be 100% white.