Is Adam Ruins Everything, the most red-pilled?

Is Adam Ruins Everything, the most red-pilled?
Or is it biased with the sources they use.
Discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_P9PR5ckFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This kid's a retard

When he's not defending social justice bullshit or telling half-truths, it's ok

Don't watch him
He cares more about clicks than about the truth, evident by the content

Seen a commercial for this show. Hated his look his voice and how smug he was pretending to be. No thanks I don't need a fucking midget retard to tell me life isn't what I perceive

Blue pilled as fuck. It's the kind of shit normies watch to feel intelligent but it's nothing of real value.

How is it bluepilled?

You can reply by clicking on the numbers on the right of the post.

And pretty much he misconstrues facts and societal norms while giving tantalizing middleground in less important areas so as to appear unbiased.

youtu.be/K_P9PR5ckFk

>college humor
>sources politico and politifact
>numale hair
>numale glasses
>gay lispy voice

Its literally Rebbit the pseudo intellectual show.

Its blue pill of the highest degree.

Like the circumcision video, a whole lot of middleground for it being a personal choice, but as soon as he gets on the subject on the Mexican US border wall he lies and misconstrues the price and ability of the American government to enforce it's laws.

his biggest, main, super ultra double knockout point for why the wall would not work?

>24 to 40 percent don't come by border crossing!

wow really ruined everything famalam consider my record corrected

Or the one about how having herpes isn't really that bad, or being a slut isn't going to effect long term relationship stability etc.

Massively ignoring the fact that means those 24 - 40% of people will be listed somewhere and can thus be more easily held accountable and caught.

>20-40% of all immigration comes from expired VISAs
What about the other 80-60%?

You could just say he's not ok.

Don't bother with his shitty show. He shilled against the wall. His video on Toms was horrible. I wish I didn't waste my time watching that trash.

Boat (which is very, very little) and border jumpers

This guy is a fucking faggot from CollegeHumor. What do you think?

It was a rhetorical question.

In before "so I gave a rhetorical answer'.

I watched an episode yesterday.

>Summer vacation sucks because farm children don't have to plant or harvest during the summer
>Cartoons suck because lobbyists extended copyright laws (included: segment about wanting all public domain characters to make out)
>Video games suck because commercials make girls not want to play video games (also, all boys should wear dresses because children used to be considered asexual little imps)

He probably has the """""intellectual stammer""""" IRL.

Good when talking about shit like bathrooms and hygiene
Bad when talking about anything else
Enjoyable since he's potrayed as a sad fuck nobody likes