Cred Forums BTFO

Cred Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lshobg1Wt2M
youtube.com/watch?v=MLuxHO86hRg
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/10/tracing_dna_not_just_to_africa_but_to_1_tribe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have no problem calling themselves African American despite having basically no ties to Africa.

>stole me from

You mean bought from, nigger.

Can we just guess? Fucking Ghana. There. Now fuck off.

Take the poles and fenians with you.

ghana, now get the FUCK OUT

Should ha e shipped them all back after you freed them. Ah well :)

Weird. I was going to say Ghana too

post a better face shot

Ghana or Ivory Coast

Lincoln was talking about it .

If you can tell me exactly what African nation you were stolen from, I'll give a shit about your gibsmedat historical whining. Otherwise we'll get back to requiring personal responsibility from you, that cool?

>Born in the USA
>His parents born in the USA
>His grandparents born in the USA

Pretends to be an african slave, for likes on facebook

Kekd

>me
that goog wasn't even bought ancestors maybe

he is just virtue signaling to all his black friends and white cuckolds, nothing to see here

>Niger

Now go back you Nigerian

Nigger probably hasn't even been outside his city much less an African nation.

>MonsterKing
WE WUZ LORD OF NIGHTMARES AND SHEEEEITT

If concepts like race, ethnicity and nationality are all just social constructs and there's only one human race, if borders are just arbitrary lines in the dirt drawn by people, then why should he care?

How about we do one better and give you the choice of any African nation you like, even Sweden!

>niggers in Target

Can confirm. Fucking bluegums porch monkeying it up on the aisle endcaps all day erry day at the Target near my house.

My great grandparents immigrated here. So we came long after slavery. Do I get a pass on white guilt

>African
>nation

there were maybe a few large clans in Affika when we harvested our workers from it, maybe a lot of small tribes, mostly hunter-gatherer families. Nations were invented by humans.

You came from niggerland. go back to niggerland.

B-b-but they have Kwanza, user...

yes, mine did too, my prussian great-grandfather even worked as a bondsman for a time in illinois to get some land, so technically he was about as enslaved as these fucking monkeys were.

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU

we wuz da real Ruby Eye Shabranigdu cracka

THIS IS THE ENTIRE REASON WE MADE LIBERIA YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

If you can tell me exactly what African slave you descended from, I'll give you reparations. (not really, because you didn't do shit)

Well somebody should have finished the job, because look at this mess.

You know we could actually figure that out.....

> goog

He's talking about being stole and yet he's headed to Target to steal something and get deposited horizontally on the pavement by a police officer and his anti-monkey second amendment stick.

How can he buy something for someone dead 300 years ago?

most likely a small western african country.

Clearly an Egyptian Kang so just them in Egypt.

Nope colonization, white privilege, etc

Honestly you should just kill yourself for being so bigoted and racist

*dump

Meant for

That brain dead nigger unironically thinks that we want him here.

It should be some country in west africa.

It shouldnt be too hard to narrow it down.

He should ask for the african kingdoms that enslaved his ancestors.

Most europeans didnt knew what nation their slaves came

they couldn't even run their own country. look at liberia today

>you stole me from
That would imply that I want you here. Nobody really does.

Nigger, africa is a big continent, you figure it out when you get there.

Mines says 4% mali 2% nigeria.

probably BOUGHT your GREATGREATGREATgrandparents from either Kongo or Mali, neither of which exist today.
You still have to go back, nigger

We didn't steal you, we bought you from other blacks.

niggers don't really have a concept of nation
they're migratory
like most african fauna

Trick question. Africans were never civilized to the point of having nation states before white intervention.

just dump them anywhere

Disgusting

Top laughter

Nigerians are from Nigeria, you google.

Apparently Lincoln was planning on that untill the Civil war hapened. So we're wayyyyy behind schedule

Liberia.

How about you choose a country, board a boat to that country, and then sink the boat mid trip?

>implying there were any subsaharan african nations at the time

so lucky for him he can pick whichever he wants

did someone say Benin?

>getting back at whitey by stealing shit made by brown and yellow people

chimp gonna chimp

>What African Nation was I stolen from?

Sorry, we'd have to ask the African Nation we bought you from.

He wouldn't have even been born if it wasn't for slavery. His ancestors would never have met and had sex, thus setting into motion his entire familial lineage, resulting in his birth. He should be grateful for slavery - otherwise he wouldn't even exist.

>Da homey

>Senegal and Gambia
Hope you bought a suitcase

>Africa
>nations
Lol

>Target
Thankfully I work part time at Publix so I never encounter poor blacks.

High prices are a natural nog repellant.

What is DNA?

Stupid fucking nogs

>I hear the weather in Somalia is great this time of year

>what is looting and how do I do it?

I would suggest Liberia as it is an American colony founded by American blacks for American blacks.

I know a couple of real Africans (sub Saharan) and they absolutely HATE American niggers.

Burger niggers calling themselves African is just as pathetic as "white" burgers calling themselves European.

You are fucking AMERICAN get it through your thick skull.

>African Nations
LOL someone needs to tell this nigger there was no such thing when some tribe sold their tribe into slavery.

If any of you flotsam actually knew who your father was, he could have passed that information on to you, generation after generation, as normal people with civilized values have done for centuries.

Hes right tho. But hes also about as connected to africa as he is to slavery, meaning not very

All googles should be shipped back the same way they came in: in chains and against their will.

>What African nation
LMAO. Implying Africans had such things before the white man gave them the concept of a nation.

>look up the history of Kwanaa
>invented in the 67

Made up bullshit.
When I was in 3rd grade we were forced to learn a shitty Kwanzaa song. I'm still rustled about it. Oh and my teacher was a jew.

I'll take some cotton balls senpai

I'm not sure anybody is still keeping the receipts

>When I was in 3rd grade we were forced to learn a shitty Kwanzaa song. I'm still rustled about it.

Oh yeah? When I was in 3rd grade we had to watch Free to Be You and Me - William Wants a Doll. My jimmies were rustled and I didn't even know I had jimmies...

youtube.com/watch?v=Lshobg1Wt2M

My (((teacher))) was probably a Jew.

First post is best post.

>as always.

>That one white woman who celebrates Kwanzaa

Technically couldn't an expert do a DNA test along with a facial feature examination and determine with a decent amount of accuracy which African nation his ancestors came from?

>Can't tell what part of Africa they're from by looking at themselves
Fucking racists think all blacks look alike

I miss the days of chattel property

>Implying tribal societies have advanced enough to form nation states

Sorry nigger, you disgusting filthy apes are so backwards you haven't even advanced enough to have formed the concept of sovereign nations and therefore I can't tell you what country you came from since your retarded collection of farm equipment ancestors were so worthless and retarded they never got beyond stone age tribalism and niggerdom

yes, at least an approximation

You could actually tell just by his facial features really. DNA is over kill but you can if you wanted 100%.

Senegal

Can I get some hot cheetos (the Limon ones), and a hot dog from the food court? (Onions and mustard)

Thx bro

We whites named it
We ever mapped and drew out boarders
Nigger BTFO
>Hello Cred Forumsacks my old friends
>I want to visit 4 chan once again
>But king nigger sold the internet from under our feet
>Goodbye you neets
>We'll miss the sight of leaf posts

Got your from Niger, nigger!

I took you from the Zulu nation. Now get out!

I demand 9% of all the labor wages that went unpaid by the slaves, average labor costs $10 per hour average work hours were 14 hours per day, slavery lasted 360 years, $140 per day = $50,400 per year.360 years = $18,144,000.9%=$1,632,960

With this all historical socio economical ills are paid in full.

second post best post

9% of my dna were robbed by whites which benefitted from this labor and from which i was denied its production.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLuxHO86hRg

This is funny to watch, its so surreal. Will he be saved the day of the rope?

First off, blacks were the ones who sold blacks into slavery, fanny-boy.

Second, Jews ran the boats that picked your asses up off the African shores.

Third, less than 1 percent of Whites ever owned slaves in the US.

Fourth, an enormous amount of Whites were brought to the US as slaves too but you don't here us bitching like babies.

Fifth, consider yourself lucky it wasn't the Arabs who bought you, because they bought way more slaves than anywhere else, and guess what...they're all fucking dead.

So, grow up, man up, take responsibility for your life and fuck off.

sounds like a wise king

>woman is not impaled on a BBC

Missed opportunity.

Just pay up the money you stole from slaves how is it so hard.

Italy bringing the truth.

I have no money for them.

Instead I will give them dirt cookies, their ancestral foodstuffs

Give the money to blacks under cobtract of relocation to fucking madagaskar it doesnt mean shit.

Show me which of my ancestors own your family and I'll pay reparations.

Jew detected. Double check your ancestry.

>In fact, three large regions of Atlantic Africa were the major contributors to the slave trade: Upper Guinea, including the modern countries of Senegal, Mali, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia; Lower Guinea, including the southern portions of Eastern Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria; and West Central Africa, which encompassed mostly the western portions of the Democratic Republic of Congo and Angola. In all, these regions made up only about 15 percent of Africa’s total area, all on the Atlantic side of the continent.

Take your pick

theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/10/tracing_dna_not_just_to_africa_but_to_1_tribe/

Ho-lee-shit. Never bothered examining the holiday coz I never gave one ruddy fuck about it, but goddamn, the 60's? I always assumed it was some Swahili shit that was older and nigs just latched onto it.

I remember it always got the honorable mention in elementary school. Closest we got to a minority was a couple Latinos.

Recently, I worked as an after school program aide and during the winter around the holiday season; the 3d graders made paper 'dashikis' (more like tabard or poncho) in art class AT A FUCKING CATHOLIC SCHOOL. 4th graders learned some Khoisan song complete with clicks and all and sang it at their winter concert.

I remember in 5th grade as myself, school decided that year was going to be themed by each classroom studying a country (this was implemented wholly... art, music and general classes). Our classroom got China. We learned nothing of substance about it. This was back in time when there was still something called a "Christmas Concert" and we had to sing these shitty anglicized Chinese missionary song in their shitty 5 note scale. Really didn't make the connection that not everyone in the world was Christian until a couple years down the road (maybe sheltered/ignorant but I didn't care and it didn't occur to me to look into it). We did take a field trip to a Chinese restaurant downtown once though (toppfel-kek). I learned how to use chopsticks that day. A skill which to this day I practice and earn my keep as a professional chop-stickler.

*bought

>otherwise I'm headed to target.
Probably to steal something you dumb dindu nuffin.

For the dozens I can see, I can't even see any females.

Most are from Canada ...yes ... yeeees ... now go back to your native land and play hockey like your forefathers.

Ghana is too good for dindus. Air drop them to Liberia

>I'm headed to Target
What did he mean by this?

Straya cunts at max bantz

yet another way in which they're like orcs

>you stole
>me from

I didn't enslave anyone, you've never been enslaved, neither did my great grandparents nor your great grandparents, shut the fuck up nigger

Liberia was created specifically for the purpose of repatriating slaves back to Africa. If think racism is such a huge problem in this country and feel the need to use hyperbolic terms like "stolen" to refer your not being in Africa right now, you can either go there or crack a fucking book and learn exactly where your ancestors were "stolen from".

Until then, shut the fuck up, and quit complaining about not having enough privilege in this society while simultaneously posting on social media, I assume from a $500 smart phone, while you're on your way to a big box store to purchase luxury items that people who are actually experiencing oppression could only dream of owning or using.

t. A black person whose sick of this fucking smug pretentious bull shit.

>Was never in Africa
>Was never in slavery
>Calls himself an "african"-american
>Blames his problems on slavery

Explain?

Also have you seen when a white african goes to america and blacks get hella mad at him for rightfull calling himself an african-american?

>immigrants born to illegals on vacation are american citizens! they have a right to stay!
>I may be a 12th generation african but pls send me back to my homeland!
liberals everyone

The founding of Christianity was only 30 years ago at some point in history. Hell people were talking about it like it was some new fad. Now it's so old that it's essentially infinite, an established religion that is 100% true. Kill yourself. Kwanza reigns supreme as the best religion of all time because niggers said so.

Trick question. He's not African, he's just an American nigger.

He's also probably upwards of 20% white

Bought from other nigs at that

>mfw a Mohammed calls himself Danish

Somewhere within this circle, now get moving nigger

>african "nation"
LOL

I have to look away from this Cred Forums devastation...

Borders are the lines where wars ended

Also was Ghana say Ghana.

Lincoln at least took a shot.

>mfw nogs sold their own people for pennies and rocks

Sure, pal. Pick me up about 30 feet of rope.

kek