Why do blacks seem to dictate popular fashion trends?

Anons, why do non Africans seem to follow black footsteps into fashion, music, and multicultural ideology?

i dont see a lot of white women with weaves.

But they don't?

Do you REALLY need to ask?

look at google images for
"european people art"
"american inventors"
and
"white couple with baby"

enjoy

they don't really.
kikes just spam nigger happenings nonstop.

>fashion
Nigger would still be wearing whatever their African counter-parts would wear without whites

>music
All rap "music" is utter trash nigger music kys

Ask yourself if you think "popular trends" appear organically or if someone is choosing what they hope will be popular enough.

(((Media companies))) are taring(as opposed to whitewashing) popular culture.

decline of culture

I hope next year's black fashion trend will be a huge success

W H A T

enjoy the new internet
it's already here

Do they?

literally all retarded search engine syntax parsing
if you google "european art" or just "couple with baby" you dont get any nigger overflow

many, many other searches still yield far more blacks than whites for searches that should be a LARGE majority of white people. Is this not racism?

It's pretty curious. I took a look at this falls up and coming trends and found overpriced blocky plastic bangles and tunics/flared tops and pants in part of the ensemble.. Which is crap people used to wear in my neighborhood in the 90's. A lot of hipster women's shit you see when strolling through Williamsburg today looks like it came straight out of an album of stuff my older sister and her friends used to wear in highschool in the 80s. I guess it's a combination of laziness and appeal to the 'outsider'. Thinks like the super edgy BLVCK movement just mimics what urban black male teens wore back in the 70's when graffiti hit its heyday in NYC. I saw a vendor marketing the black sweats and black hoodie with some Japanese block print with the bandana to wear over your face for $3000 when that shit used to be $30 off the rack on the sidewalk outside a value store.

Dumb white kids who want to be told what is cool and counterculture eat it up though. Same thing with the sneaker freaker hype beast movement. Take a look at forums where people buy and show off that stuff. It's 99% white guys yelling at each other over who has the most "dope kicks".

>large majority of white people
>whites are a global minority

some do. and a lot wear extensions.

>specifically citing prominent American and European figures, MAJORITY of who were white
Why does a google search of American inventors yield quite literally ALL black results?

because no one ever searches google for american inventors. But people search for "african american inventors" all the time for black history classes
google falsely links the two together by focusing on the passive link outside of the search terms

I don't think this is true, at least with regards to fashion.

Take jeans, for example: whites started wearing baggy jeans in the 90s, blacks copied them. Whites moved onto skinny jeans, and now blacks wear those.

Same goes for recent trends like the revival of the denim jacket and the black leather motorcycle jacket. Whites brought the trend back, blacks followed.

Pretty much all high fashion is by white designers. When blacks to it, they're basically copying styles from several seasons ago. Take Kanye West - he's basically appropriating Rick Owens from like 2005.

tried both "white american inventors" and "caucasian american inventors" and the results are still 90%+ black LOL it's happening. History is being ruffled again.

because you're the 4th person to ever google "caucasian american inventors" dont you know how google works?

Because the (((entertainment industry))) decided that blacks should be the center of pop culture.

because the nigra's are poor as shit, and thus motivated to innovate with what little they have. desperation can be a great source of inspiration