Literally most redpilled TV show out ever

Why haven't you watched all 5 seasons? Too afraid to swallow the true red pill? Your Nazi Germany truth is nothing compared to current year problems. Cuck.

That show was propaganda from a shitty libtard newspaper reporter that made ghetto blacks out to be rational, intelligent creatures.

Yeah I watched it happen outside my front door every day

It's made in the best possible light for blacks too

It didn't rationalise ghetto into helpless intelligentsia. But there's a reason why certain people are like the way they are.

I liked the slutty prosecutor. Totally unrealistic though. Lawyer girls are gigantic prudes.

Just like that Democrate candidate.

i liked the wire is not real life, reality is much more grim and mundane in the hood because people are dumb as shit.

In reality the ghetto culture is far worse than portrayed. I imagine they had to lighten up the image of the ghetto a bit to actually get people to watch. Most of middle class white suburbia could not handle the true reality of the hood. If they knew just how bad, and how depraved people could be they would implode. Most of middle class whites and above have this feeling that things are roses.

Aussie is probably right, not that I have experienced it first hand

Well they probably tried to do that. But with their phenomenal execution of realism their poor ghettos babies ended been nigging nigs killing each other over shoes. Of course Americans are too triggered by BBC so they can't rationally discuss anything that contains word 'black".

You mean the Sopranos which doesn't shame characters or force them to change their minds when they are openly racist and anti-racemixing?
In fact the smug college liberal Meadow is portrayed as annoying and far too easily upset for laughs quite often. Not to mention that the rest of the show is absolute kino too.

Its refection of reporter works. Ten years of handpicking stories that worth anarticle. 99% of life is stupidity and banality not worth mentioning.

You know those intelligent blacks like Stringer Bell do exist right? It's not a fantasy portrayed by liberals. Some of those gang leaders are fairly sophisticated, they have the intelligence to oversee widescale drug dealing operations and launder the money through shell companies.

WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN

This, the creator of the show made Treme which is pure liberal bullshit.

This
People don't realize it doesn't really matter whether it's poverty or race that makes these places awful- they are more awful than anyone can imagine. People who sell drugs tend to be sociopaths or psychopaths. Like the cartels. People don't realize that the ghettos actually have very high rates of torture and mutilation. They are horrible places. It's not just random shootings.

>they have the intelligence to oversee widescale drug dealing operations and launder the money through shell companies.

True, exceptions to the rule exist and take advantage of the dumb niggers daily for their own gain. Suge Knight is a good example.

First, R A R E

Second, The Wire is the best show no one ever watched.

i see what your doing

Sopranos is great, the jew character is fucking great, especially in that episode about the Colombus protest, he is on the indians side until one of them says that Columbus was as bad as Hitler then he gets buttflustered and starts to work against them

>Le smart and cunning but socially troubled black youth outsmarts the corrupt, stupid and unlikeable police force in a game of cat and mouse
>real life

Niggers wish they were anywhere near as smart or wiley as these fictional characters.

And yet, there's a reason why they exist and it's gotten worse. BLM problem is just the tip of the iceberg. They're just trying to find the perfect scapegoat but in the reality, there's much much bigger explanation.

In reality, they all wish to be normies just like middle-class white people but they can't. If at least one guy saw an oppotunity to dig out of the ghetto shithole, he'd do it even if it means death. Nobody wants to live on welfare but that's their only choice.

Show them The Path.

The Wire was a visionary and innovative TV show, and is directly responsible for TV becoming markedly less shitty than movies in the 2000s. It had a lot of problems, such as mcnulty being an crybaby pussy or that white mayor always going on looong shitty rants, but its pacing and structure have influenced pretty much every TV drama since.

>Niggers wish they were anywhere near as smart or wiley as these fictional characters.

The season one stuff with the pagers using code, that was based on the co-creator's experience as a cop investigating a baltimore drug crew.

& then there are scenes like the "lie detector" photocopy machine, showing how wily those black utes r, eh?

Sounds like Army.

eh he also made Generation Kill which is also pretty fucking sweet.

>stay frosty

Wait what? I love The Wire.

it also showed the other 99% to be retarded fuckwit drug addicts

anyone who watches the wire and thinks it portrays blacks in a good light is a fucking retard

Yes but it's also animal planet if you know the nature of googles.

It's a good show but not red pilled. The show never deconstructed how shit got bad I the first place. How the death of bethlehem steel destroyed all the manufacturing jobs. All those row houses you see in the background of the Wire use to belong to working class families. The collision of unemployment and rise of degenerate culture happened together. Anything labeled Redpill would break that down for the viewer. The existing state of the ghetto is interesting but it doesn't explain how shit got the way it did.

I didn't like being spoonfed important plot points
>repeating of Avon Barksdale's name for 3 minutes straight
>"tap tap tap" "tap tap tap"

turned it off after a few episodes

>Stringer
>Intelligent

His whole arc was saying that even the most intelligent of dindus are still too stupid for the white man's game. Stringer was definitely sophisticated, but he wasn't even half as smart as he thought he was.

Just look at the scene when he's talking about product elasticity to his workers in the print shop. He has literally zero idea what the fuck he's on about and just parroting some shit he heard in his economics class so that he can keep up his illusion of intelligence to his subordinates.

The Wire is way beyond redpilled, it's totally nihilist. Every character (except maybe thhe magical Omar) is just a chess piece pushed around by institutional forces. Nothing could be anything other than what it is.