What kind of relationship will Donald alpha Trump and Justin fuck my wife Trudeau have???

What kind of relationship will Donald alpha Trump and Justin fuck my wife Trudeau have???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek look at that, they already have to translate into Arabic

That's French not Arabic.

Hopefully Donald will tell him to stop fucking up America's hat with his retarded immigration desires

Trump will just let a woman deal with Alpha dogs don't have relationships with beta cucks

None, Hillary is going to win

The bull and the cuck don't have a relationship, it's with the cucks wife that the bull is concerned.

Honestly Justin would run circles around Trump intellectually. Canada is rooting for Trump because we will all collectively fuck America in the ass when he becomes president.

>Arabic
Top kek

"If you kill the terrorists, they win."
-True dough

Trudeau will bang Melania and that will be that

Why would Trudeau need a washed up real-estate broker?

Melania is turned on by alpha not cosmo underwear models

Trudeau is actually good looking, Trump looks like a shriveled orange.

>Honestly Justin would run circles around Trump intellectually.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Trump could never make a speech this good

Trudeau will gladly accept the rush of millionaires and billionaires and university students looking to start businesses. Canada is in need of a jobs surge and with their comfortable spot can easily become the superpower of clean renewable energy, and scientific advancement.

At least America will have lots of coal and oil. Some good ole black lung never hurt anybody. Plus you'll be free of minorities besides Jews. So you won't have anyone to blame for your problems, unless you're antisemite.

This the way Trump talks, like a retard.

Yeah, being a high school drama teacher should be a requirement for anyone running for office.

>Trudeau will gladly accept the rush of millionaires and billionaires and university students looking to start businesses.

Only if they are Chinese, Poo-in-the-loo, Somali or Arab.

>Trudeau is actually good looking, Trump looks like a shriveled orange.

Women are attracted to money and power.

Annex Canada to save money on wall building.

Make Alberta Great Again.

Trump will tear up NAFTA, fuck Canada in the ass and have Trudeau thank him for it

He's almost as good as lil Wayne. All he needs is a beat.

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

>Trudeau will gladly accept the rush of millionaires and billionaires and university students looking to start businesses.
you know in reality its the complete opposite, all of our graduates head over to the states because of high tax rates here

Cucker and cuck, isn't it obvious?

Women are attracted to good looks as well, they don't even need money or power to get pussy.

Dom/sub like most US/Canadian political relationships.

We just kinda go with the flow.

what's the difference at this point?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think they will be able to start businesses in Canada?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I love you liberals. You have no idea what you are talking about. Government regulations crush businesses in Canada and are getting worse under Trudeau.

Trump will put the government boot off the neck of people which will allow them to start and expand businesses.

>Canada will never be a MAGA hat.
Feels bad man

It is in the United States, I mean being retarded is Trump's whole schtick

Thanks for cannucking the record™

If you actually think a man who made billions of dollars and successfully became the nominee for on of the most influential political parties in the world is dumb then idk what to tell you.

cannucks think virtue signalling makes everyone think their intelligent

Trudeau would swoon in the presence of all that testosterone. Drumpf is toxic to the nu-male population.

I don't think he's dumb, he's smart in business, oratorical skills are shit and Intelligent people do not talk like this.

If they were to get into an argument Trumo would very easily tear him apart. When Trump was trying to become the republican nominee he took on a bunch of politicians that are far more intelligent and alpha than your pathetic cunt of a prime minister. Fucking Jeb Bush is more intelligent and alpha than your prime minister.

>he is 70yo

Trudeau handled himself fairly well in debates, Trump got flustered when there was no cheering crowd, and Clinton gave Trump a leg sweep.

>cutting taxes on the rich will expand their jobs creation.
>they will gladly hire more, and not pay everyone slave wages while still avoiding taxes like trump because they are "smart"
>and because trump is anti unions, when he breaks them up, the slaves won't have anyone to fight for them to actually get decent pay.
>this is great trickle down economics, and great for America's prosperity.

I chuckl'd.

Clinton really wasn't good in the debate. She was mediocre. It's just that Trump went from being excellent (first 30%) to shitty (last 70%).

Lester Holt was also ridicoulusly biased. Look, I get that blacks need massive help in society due to their inate genetic disadvantages and the democrats provide welfare and affirmative action and gibs, but holy fuck Lester. Wtf?

Tax cuts do spur economic growth which does lead to job creation. Every economist knows this. But he also has to cut spending in concert with tax cuts otherwise defecit spending will lead to less money in the future.

It would easily be possible to cut both taxes and spending in the US if not for the 40-50 million blacks who require government intervention in the economy to survive.

Yes Lester was biased, I thought Trump owned her on the trade deals and employment, Trump did not do so well later in the debate. In all honesty I hope that Trump becomes president although I not a big fan of him, Hillary would destroy America..

His oratorical skills is whats winning him the election. Unlike you he's smart enough to know this

it's obvious his strategy wasn't to hit back hard in debate. Pundits expected him to hit back they criticized him by saying he should of said this and that. The talking heads did his job for him. Trump is a genius

It won the vote of Republican ticket, but it's going to lose him the general election.

if trump gets elected i am moving south the border
i am fucking tired of this worthless cuck that does nothing besides parrot feminist and environmentalist propaganda

with any luck trump will do something to unintenionally humiliate trudeau and wake normie canadians the fuck up

Fuck off, normie.

when we import more skittles, he will order us to build a wall and we will pay for it.

Just like you'd expect...

Trudeau would go in with his "we can get along if everyone just loved one another" attitude (in other words, typical liberal shit)

Then trump will say "fuck you", and Trudeau will go home wondering why his entire life philosophy is a lie.

Probably deadlocked

Trudeau will have the worldwide support and enormous support in Canada (he's quite popular). At the very least, all the parties in Canada prefer him to Trump. An article I read ago also said in the US Trudeau is the most admired politician on this continent right now among millennials.

Trump would attack him with aggression and memes but lack friends to back him up. Trudeau will strike back with weaker, sassier memes but since far more people like him people will praise him more for it

Trump is better at memes and insults than he is but Trudeau will get a lot, lot more "Likes" of sorts for even weak banter he does. Hope that makes sense

>Trudeau will get a lot, lot more "Likes" of sorts

Not on Twitter =^)

>political conflict in the 21st century dictated by amount of retweets

I agree with your prediction of it though

After the debate in the rallies he went full "follow the money" with Hillary, so I'm inclined to believe you

Trump will applaud Trudeau on his superior, effective immigration policies, as well as his high energy and testosterone. Hopefully his America won't just be a moderate version of Canada.

I agree. Trump stumbled late. But he's got two more debates to go. I think he'll do well.

Obesity actually destroys testosterone levels, as does age. The two combined start shutting down the body's ability to produce it. There was an interesting study (I had to learn all this to reverse my hypogonadism once) on obese men that found every single one in the sample that had been obese for more than a decade had "near-castrate" low levels of testosterone

Trudeau as far as I know also does boxing/fitness. He probably has double the serem testosterone of Trump actually

What're the 80's, Alex?

Also, you have a very high opinion of unions for a 14 year old. Unions blow, and are a giant leech on already over burdened workers.

T.- union worker