Washington es Mexico

How in the fuck did this even happen, Cred Forums? Greedy farmers?

That's where your mum goes for holiday

Come on man; we all know she flies to Jamaica. Mexicans? How can they compete?

White people invited them in to work on farms, then they took over. Just like niggers in the south, white people like to complain but their dumbasses are the ones who brought them in.

>hispanic or latino of any race
>any race
>any race

You realize there could be White Hispanics (Spanish) and Asian Hispanics in the mix to you dumb fuck

>You realize there could be White Hispanics (Spanish) and Asian Hispanics in the mix to you dumb fuck

could.

Oh, right' I'm sure a bunch of Spaniard Distrito Federal elites moved to rural Washington. Problem solved, guys!

Them farms ain't gonna pick themselves for $0.10 an hour.

cuck

>muh Spaniards

Stop this, you know as well as everyone else that 90% of "Hispanics" here are all mestizo shitskins.

Would you rather have Mexicans or smelly Quebecois working the fruit farms and vineyards?

Here is BC, one city already banned vagrant workers. If you want to work in that city for a farmer, you better have a residence in that city, or no employment.

Smelly, hippy, homeless Quebecois go home.

>What is a criollo
>What is a Castizo

THEN CALL EM MESTIZOOOOOOOOOS

STOP BLAMING THE SPANISH MAN FOR MESTIZOOOOOOOO CRIMES

>Castizo
Mestizo*

WA produces a lot of crops, and Mexicans pick them. I live in Moses Lake, and it's little Mexico. No matter where you are in this state, Mexicans are everywhere.

Robot fruit pickers when?

Okay fair point

Castizos will never be as good as Criollos but they're certainly better than Italians

As a Meztizo shitskin I can confirm this.

Farming companies literally cannot make a profit without mexicans. Stop being such a baby.

There are a bunch of small towns like that south of the salton sea in SoCal. Little towns that are 85%+ mexican, some of the towns are actually pretty cozy and have an old-fashioned feel to them, no gangmembers or drug dealers...just cowboy hat types that work on the fields.

Are mestizos the ones that look are 5'2", have huge guts, and look like brown goblins?

Mexican rednecks are ok.

they have to go back