Is joining the U.S. Intelligence Community the ultimate red pill?

Is joining the U.S. Intelligence Community the ultimate red pill?

Pros:

1) Overthrow a regime or two
2) Spread freedom
3) Fight international crime

Cons:

1) Shitty pay for the risk
2) Give shekels to Afghan warlords to not grow opium, who will turn around and immediately grow more opium

Seems like the pros overwhelm the cons here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3ioJGMCr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UPE2yGiEbk0
youtube.com/watch?v=wCknH47-pfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd love to join Mr. Subtle Advertising Man. You already have my email, email me and I'm in.

>U.S. Intelligence Community
>U.S.

>A fucking leaf

Get back to your syrup farm Pierre

would do

but scared they have hypocrtitical standards

its still the fucking government

>scared they have hypocritical standards

such as?

(checked)
The USIC is nothing like you are describing

Only a handful of very experienced people get to do what your talking about

What job are you trying to get within the USIC user?

thats gay tho

DO/NCS. Legit info is very hard to come by and even through official channels answers are vague to the point of being useless (understandably, but still).

Most people in the intelligence community just read stuff and writing reports about it.

It's fucking boring

I'm referring more to the operations side of the house

fuck off aussie

lemme join the intel community im can identify hidden memes from satellite imagery

Those are nice trips, but the shit that you describe isn't done by the "intelligence community."

CIA case officers go overseas and spend years paying schmucks to tap phones and "lose" important pieces of mail.

If you're dumb enough to get outed in a first world country as a case officer, you get traded for a foreign case officer in the States.

If you're doing the dirty in a third world country, though, you get fucked and Uncle Sam looks the other way.

It's blue-pilled as fuck because the government really doesn't give a shit about you or all the work that you did as a "great American."

youtube.com/watch?v=m3ioJGMCr-Y

Nah, fuck that I'll stick with my comfy teleworking government job thanks.

Decent money with way less bullshit.

t. Patent Examiner

>trying to work in national intelligence
>being a Cred Forums user
good luck.

How much money does this make? Did you have to pass the patent bar?

I don't see how satisfying "the government" or not makes it blue pilled. The IC is tasked by the president to advance U.S. interests so if you do that job well that's red pill, no?

They wouldn't know that you're a user.

The only things that cause problems for people during the application process are getting TS/SCI clearance and passing the polygraph.

If your background is searchable enough for TS/SCI, then the polygraph is used to find out if you're a legitimate boy scout with iron nerves.

A lot of squeaky clean folks don't even make it.

>Joining US Intel Community
>MK Ultra

Spooks deserve the worst place in hell.

muh 40 year old discontinued experimental programs

Yeah.
I know.

>I don't see how satisfying "the government" or not makes it blue pilled.

You're a cuck if you take that a job -- a well-paid cuck with a cool title, but still a cuck who is graciously letting someone else take advantage of him.

Wasting years of your life and risking personal ruin to pretend that you're James Bond for a government that is ambivalent toward you is cuck behavior.

Muh 6 million over 40 years.

>Discontinued

dad was a better rapper than him

> graciously letting someone else take advantage of him.

is that not every job besides being self-employed? The only difference is you're letting the government take advantage of you so you can advances causes you have a personal stake in

The Intelligence Community seems like they want good goys who can toe the line for the military-industrial complex rather than truly intelligent analysts who understand geopolitics and power.

Really disappointing, honestly.

mind your business Hans

>is that not every job besides being self-employed?

Not all jobs are created equal.

The case officer might make $60k a year, but he's writing reports and sweating his ass off every day in some mid-grade hovel in India while a $30k-per-year private sector kid is flipping burgers near a pool with his girlfriend and dog after a 40-hour workweek.

IC contractor here. base salary is 120k. awesome benefits too. dont go govvie, its so shitty. 2014 college grad, provided youre not a mouth breating fuck you can climb the ranks fast.

How far from home did you have to relocate?

doing what? graduated college in '13, currently in unrelated field w/ .mil background

i make $20k a year sweating my ass off in an ambulance getting spit on my junkies. I can't tell if you're trying to talk me in or out of it

>How much money does this make?
$55-$150k depending on you experience
>Did you have to pass the patent bar?

No. You have to have a STEM degree to be an examiner. The exception to this rule are design examiners where an art degree, explicitly a graphic design degree is actually useful.

The program that you should be worried about and is still active is COINTELPRO. Want proof? See the Black Lives Matter Movement and Occupy Wall Street.

I have no stake in your future.

I think case officers are cucks, though.

The smart ones admit to it after they leave CIA.

I moved from philly to baltimore md. so not bad. the hardest part is getting the clearance. get that, and you're set for life provided you dont do anything to lose it. just apply to major defense contractors to get in the door and make connections. my first job was with lockheed martin making 65k a year. 2 years later im at 120k with a new company.

What are your hours?
Are you on call?
How long have you been doing this?
Is there a certain amount of time that needs to pass for you to get to be paid more for doing the same

>work for Hillary

Hardly anyone does field operations unless they've got years of experience or are extremely lucky.
But I've heard it's a sweet job for comp Sci people and programmers.

Speaking of working for hillary..

60 hours a week (shifts are 24/24/12), not on call. Been doing it for a couple years, got into it thinking I wanted to work my way into healthcare as a higher level provider. I'm paid hourly and it slowly increases but caps out at around $25/hr

Ok, good. So by christmas 2017 you should be making $19/hour. You're on the right track because its steady work.
Ive made $26/hour working at a large international conglomerate doing service channel managment. I would be making more as accounts increased, too bad I got laid off.

I hate sound sound like an edgy faggot, but what the hell is even left at this point. It honestly feels like everything is already gone and its just taking time for the left to set up shop and utilize additional modern technology to implement the new model of American society and culture, if not a globalist group hug one. This wasnt what my parents raised me to expect, and a lot of history about this country wasnt what we have been led to believe

and what was salvagable is now too waterlogged to be bailed out. i just want to watch it all implode from the sidelines at this point. if muhommed or the even more likely crazed gunman or BLM terrorists gets me walking down the street then so be it.

IDK what the fuck really happened with the rise of ISIS or this Russian convoy bombing, and I have a general Idea about the rise of AQ, the global drug trade and organized crime and all of its influences on modern culture and girls, along with the saturation of bullshit propaganda from our side and Russia's ranging from culture to politics

but cynicism has overtaken my mind and just dont care anymore. We have zero control over anything, we overestimate our relavence in the world, and can best hope that we find some form of work to make the bills pay and be able to put food on the table. and fuck being in a serious relationship

>I hate sound sound like an edgy faggot

too late nerd

Check'd
>model of American society and culture
Well regardless of a Trump victory or not the globalist will win sooner than later.
The elites will build a united americas out of canada, the US and Mexico and use that union to convince south america to join the winning team and to match Chinas power by numbers.
Tldr; fuck this gay earth

Christ $19/hr would be incredible. That $25/hr cap is more like 10-15 years down the road. I make just under $11/hr as a 911 medic in a busy heroin-filled Detroit border city

ps more desi girls pls

>make just under $11/hr as a 911 medic in a busy heroin-filled Detroit border city
Yea just move to a "more important" part of America and you'll get to that $19 sooner than later.
Im in commiefornia and have never made less than $18 in my life and that's without a degree.

Try this out first.

Tried applying twice. They don't respond.

You need to find someone who has an in, suck up to them for a year, and then let slip you want to work in 3 letter agency.

The person in question "taps" you for the position, kinda like being sponsored.

In other words, it's not what you know but who you know.

>19 an hour incredible

This is why jews win. Poor fag losers like you selling out.

Well when it's nearly double your current hourly rate it's hard to not be enthusiastic. Blow me

youtube.com/watch?v=UPE2yGiEbk0
Maybe as a subcontractor i could work for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCknH47-pfk
>There is no hope
Well, that´s where you are right., There never was in the first place. You just have to try make some masterplan (or go along someone elses) or stay hoping and hoping.