THREAD 2: THE REDUX

THREAD 2: THE REDUX

GET IN HERE Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE, CTR ARE HERE AND THEY WANT TO IDENTIFY "THOUGHT LEADERS" AND DOX ANONS lol. TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT HOW THESE WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS OPERATE. THEY ARE PISSED WE DO FOR FREE WHAT THEY CAN'T DO WITH A SUPER PAC, MONEY LAUNDERING AND SIX MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

GET IN HERE DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q0DytHBjGTQ
twitter.com/efink?ref_src=t
youtube.com/watch?v=QyTdobS_yJo
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/
fbi.gov
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=we the pizza restaurant washington dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread will draw the shills like flies to shit.

So let's outline their tactics that were witnessed last night before we go any further

1. They will accuse OP of being CTR
2. They will say fake and gay, it's been proven and post no proof.
3. They are going to attack the source.
4. they will say it was goons from SA trolling the whole wide world.

First the conversation the morning after the depate,

Don't you dare let this slide.

Thanks for the bump. This is war and they aren't good but they're persistent.

bgumpl

This what the shills were trying to sell after they had their asses handed to them, notice the timestamp.

Bump

Here is the original thread, again notice the timestamp. 4 hours earlier than their lame 9gag tier attempt to discredit it.

We fucking went after their leaders and they still have the balls to do this shit?

next the attempt to say it was SA. user found the FEC filing papers for CTR, not likely SA did this to "fool" the internet.

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

why too elaborate for a troll.
notice the name, most likely the liz in the posted conversation.

Well user got some dox, I will be posting that now starting with liz,

Bump

they will rue the day...

youtube.com/watch?v=q0DytHBjGTQ

Now for Fink

his twitter

twitter.com/efink?ref_src=t

his youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=QyTdobS_yJo

and of course pic related...pretty troll elaborate for goons imho they invented identities and youtube channela and twitter accounts? Someshill didn't READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

How did you get the leaks?

>"Thought Leaders"
Cred Forums is mercury and we are gold.
There's no leaders here, we are just an amalgam

I found them on a news site which CTR shills tried to discredit.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Then I checked it against snopes to make sure it wasn't a hoax or satire site.

snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/

Is that pajama boy?

The original thread if anyone wants to see it.

Its easy to see they're hitting back. MSM has marching orders reddit is worse than ever before. hell the stealth shill threads here are getting worse.

Time to fight back.
Start changing your typing mannerisms.

Put spaces. Change your normal word order.

They think we're a disease. Lets become one. No heads. No order. No masters. Pure chaos.

Brock sounds like your typical stuck-up, jewish, prick, the kind who sincerely believes he's god's gift to mankind.

Okay, anons, you know it's real, think of this.
These people are dead serious because this is for all the marbles President of The United States of America. David Brock head of CTR is being investigated for money laundering, so he needs hillary to win in case he needs a pardon and their dream meme team is probably hoping to use their treasonous service to pad resumes.
user made this yesterday I'm not sure of the accuracy but I'm putting it out here anyway.

>22 on mmse
Good. It's happening

These people are just dripping with conceit and deceit. They are trying to out Cred Forums 4chan lol.

lol they lost it in this le scret club chat about the online polls. Then come on here and say "Lol the polls don't matter fuckface"

Hilarious. They are just like their hero Hilary

I didn't have time to figure out what that meant, so help me?

Ask yourselves, do the people in that chat seem like the kind of people that are making all of this propaganda?
Because it seems to be like they are idiots pretending to be part of a secret little imaginary club to get people to join the frog god movement.

Fuck CTR. You know Hillary is losing when she literally has to pay a bunch of people to spread her propaganda online.

Meanwhile, we shill Trump for free.

This, and doing it for free PAY's OFF in the end.

While Hilary's minions will have to be re-educated or disposed of when the time comes

Bump

It's a test we give people people to test the progression of cognitive impairment and screen dementia and Alzheimer's patients. 22 means she's starting become mentally impaired in a noticeable way

>Messing with Cred Forums

why. just why. why would you ever think that's a good idea.

i see some of them have already been doxxed. exactly what any normal person would realized would happen after screwing with Cred Forums.

Oh is that why within 2 weeks Pepe went from a little joke to on the ADL and covered by tons of MSM outlets to even being taught in schools?

They're sending us a message. They control the MSM. We control the internet, for now. Reddit is gone I guarantee the next big hit will be something to try to remove The_Donald. Top level mod scam "vite brigading" false flag doxxing.

The thing is. You can't stop the signal. You CTR shills still don't get it.

We can SMELL you.

loic me pussies, im behind 10 proxies

>e fink
>(((fink)))

FUCK YOU CTR

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU AGENTS OF SATAN

GOOD WILL PREVAIL AND TRUMP

WILL

WIN

>thought leaders
Quick, somebody send them a list of tripfags

It pays off because our memes are 100x more potent than any of the Left's half-baked forced memes.

Bump

It's like they are Elmer Fudd and we are Bugs Bunny

That's because at the end of the day Trump has something Hillary can't buy: authenticity.

I'm a thought leader. Come on over and lick my nutsack while I finger myself in the ass.

Also a score of 3 on a amts is serious. 2 of the 10 questions I don't believe possible for her to fail on due to proximity.
>when was 9/11
>who's the president

I am da leadur of 4chen

kek

brilliant

Ahh...so her scores? Not good?

This.

Trump may have fucked up during the first debate but at least he didn't look anywhere near as fake and robotic as Shillary did.

Banzai, user!

Corrupt the record can't be allowed free reign.

Actually tor in conjunction with a Cred Forums pass, my girl insisted on it.

Let me shed this one then, don't throw me under the bus user.

WE

Not good at all. If it's true it means she legitimately cannot answer you what year it is or where she is

I want to punch people, holy fuck america why is most of your populace retarded, why do THEY get to rule things?

Fake and gay, Trump is winning, no one cares about your faggoty rp.

Bamp

I have one request if any user has the screen shot of CTR shills plotting on Cred Forums, then they were caught and instructed the others to let the thread die, ostensibly to prevent Cred Forums from figuring out they were here.

I would bet that happens on occasion, I saw an email from Huma stating she is often confused.

he's a kike

So it begins...

CTR
Though I still think this is just larping

Universal manhood suffrage was a mistake.

What are you running tor on?
It's compromised, has been for a few months now

I didn't hear that, but I haven't been paying attention.

Sorry didn't answer I'm using a laptop with linux mint on it.

It writes itself, kek.

You've always been rowdy Texas.

By whom?

Lmao they look like fucking ugly cucks. It's no wonder they try to put down anyone's success, especially any right wingers, because they're so fucking miserable themselves and can't stand to see anyone else happy in life.

>spreading misinformation online and promoting a lying corrupt cunt to control a great nation and ruin it so that everyone else is miserable like them

Just how pathetic and self-loathing are you shills?

Exactly it offends me how stupid they must think everyone s and how not smart but superior to everyone they believe themselves to be. Cult of personality epitomized.

>We can SMELL you.

Yep.

They stick out like sore thumbs. And the best part is, they don't even realize how or why.

I hope these shills are scared, because they've gone from your average retard raid on Cred Forums to something much more egregious. Time to rev up the old, original internet hate machine.

It's not a game anymore, is it?

I think it's funny they are threatening to dox and they themselves were exposed.

Never heard of, so I looked up the MMSE. Woah, anyone normal should get a perfect 30 out of 30 on that thing...

How do you know the leaks were legit?

You do realize, don't you, that if this is true, they could all be facing jailtime? If this is real -- if a political PAC in an election year has been given access to an NSA tool to harrass and threaten the opposition candidate's supporters -- they're operating outside of the law, by their own admission in those transcripts. If that server can be exposed, they're fucked.

Why talk about this on Cred Forums? Why not submit a tip? Why not send it to congressional oversight committee members? Fear that it might be a forgery? If so, then what can we do to verify this?

Why does the screenshot say "You created this private channel today?

Why would the screenshot be from the one who created the channel?

Bump for interest.

I also wonder if the super pac is colluding with hillary's campaign?

This is incredibly interesting and I hate David Brock with a passion, but honestly how do we know this is real.

> I desperately want to believe but I'm sick of getting my hopes up.

Any way to prove this is real?

> and no I am not a shill I hate Clinton with a passion and truly believe that if she were to become president that would be the end of America as we know it. We will become just like Western Europe which is dying

Get off of page 5.

Good job. It worked.

Seriously though - did you just find this on realtruenews? If so, how do we verify it? Any known way?

They will DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING, if they haven't already.

I guess I could attempt to contact them. If they answer me I'll post this thread again. You got any ideas?

Even with Trump misspeaking, sniffing, and pulling punches to avoid using the best ammo, he still didn't come off as being fake and douchey like Hillary. Her forced laughter whenever he tried to make a point was so irritating.

Hahahaahahah get paid millions of jewgolds
Can't even learn to meme properly
Really shows how out of touch these people are.

Are CTR shills the most pathetic people on the planet??

Well, if this shit is real, and verifiable, it should be given to authorities. If a PAC is using actual NSA tools (clearly which were given to them by some government official), a lot of people are going to jail.

Emailing it to Congressional Oversight members and tweeting it to news sources that will pick it up/spread it would be the two most obvious choices.

will read this stuff later. sounds intriguing. bump to counter the spergs freaking out over hats

I wanted to punch her right through her head entirely. Her meme team are failures. The day after the nomination I noticed a huge influx of Hillary support, literally overnight, something was up, big time.
What do you suggest? Should user tell the FBI? kek.

They need another falseflag terror attack before they can push this through.

Here is what's going to happen. You're going to here about another Dylan Roof type attack where a white autist kills a bunch of black people. They will say that he frequented Cred Forums and the Daily Stormer, he was anti-feminist, and he was a homophobe. Then they'll go on about how he was radicalized by the internet and why we need to work together to stop hate speech. They are promoting the whole domestic terrorist thing and they obviously wan't to vilify white males. This next falseflag/hoax will be significantly larger then the usual and then total chaos will ensue with BLM.

screenshot this post.

>Cred Forums
>leadership

Don't waste your time. I don't know about the FBI, but I worked for the GAO (Government Accountability Office) for years, and when we got a "tip" like this from some rando, it would go straight to the recycling bin. For anyone to pay attention to this, you either have to be someone with some credibility, or else know someone credible and use them to get the info to us. I imagine it's probably the same with the FBI, seeing as they get thousands of "tips" from complete tinfoil whackos every day.

Even if they did follow up with you, you wouldn't be able to point them to a source apart from this fringe internet news site nobody's ever heard of.

This is pathetic. The undisputed leader of the Alternative Right is none other than Christian Weston Chandler

don't forget to tell the FBI that a bunch of pedo jews are trying to hurt internet people:
>>>>>> fbi.gov
don't forget to tell who are the names behind the usernames and that they're talking openly about commiting treason(that's the code). Also say that those people may know about the Seth Rich case(that's what they're bragging about).

Bump

GUYS A PREVIOUS THREAD on Dis TOpic HAD A DoD (Ur fucking Army HQ) user POST, they know. OK U Safe. No one is going to make a Jesus out of u. Don't freeek out. Look here at this pic I find 4 u.

so meme like a boss, dunt be a thug

That all well and good, but what's important is Cred Forums knows what's happening, the tactics being used, and not to listen to the 9gag tier shilling attempting to divide and conquer the board and as a corollary that Cred Forums is winning the meme war. I don't trust any ABC agency after the shit I've been seeing lately.

I normally wouldn't but dubs...

The decentralization is the key to success.

Christine. And jesse slaughter is damion. Cred Forums damages people so much they change genders.

You think someone outside here would catch on to this after 12 fucking years, but no. They always think everything needs to have a leader.

Fucking dumbasses.

Like we care about looking like retards. That post says: Well it might be true but just ignore it. My question is, in whose best interest is it for Cred Forums to ignore it? Who does that benefit?

Please take this greatest bump if all time
B
U
M
P

no one out 4chans Cred Forums. Shitposting Capital of the internet.

Bump

Oh, I totally agree with you there. And I don't trust any ABC agency despite currently working for one, but for different reasons. They're all incompetent. If we were half as savvy as everyone seems to think we are, that would actually be an improvement, because maybe we could get shit done on the side while we're not off rigging elections or covering up the Executive's connections to ISIS. But instead we get bloated paychecks (and sweet benefits) to sit around and try to find ways to justify our budget without actually doing much of anything.

OP is a faggot.

The FBI will give them immunity within seconds. Also, nobody will report on it.

Hello CTR, I am the leader of Canadian Shitpost Brigade 420th Regiment

Please document everything about me otherwise I will win.

OP is always a faggot. Just sayin...

Bumping. Fuck CTR, the Clinton Mafia, all of them. You can have my IP, I don't give a fuck. Come and get some you little faggots.

I doubt its true, but its a great narrative. Might as well put this out there.

I saw this a couple of days ago. Why didnt it gain traction in the general ?

Bump.

>Army of chaos

I don't give a shit if I do get doxed. I will not shut up, I won't be bought, and I'm heavily armed.

Bump

Subtle...

bump

>this thread again

Execute order 66 on yourself.

So wait wait, if I read this correctly, you dumb assholes think that they are going to KILL a THOUSAND Reddit users and 150 Cred Forums users? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you all that autistic, really? Op has provided no proof, at all. You people are hopeless morons.

FAKE AND GAY, SAGED

why are some of the names not there?

bump so I can read this before it hits 4plebs

CTR fsg spotted, remember that this is one of thier primary topics. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

You dipshit that bullshit was already dealt with, read the fucking thread you fucked up douchebag, Christ. read the sticky too while your at it. That image and post was dealt with at the very beginning of the thread, So has the tactic you're trying. What an unrepentant retard.

Does Cred Forums have deep cover agents in CTR?

Are you new to the internet? When successive posts are made by the same person, their name is on the first post but not successive posts until someone new posts.

Bumping

no, ive just never used that site before. i thought they had been (((redacted))).

This is the same exact post that was in the thread last night, exact same words, exact same amount of quoted posts, right down to three links to the thread. Are you even trying?

It's software named Slack.

Fuck whoever is saying these are shills... A guy on Cred Forums was talking about this the day before it came out saying that "the info will get out there no matter what happens" this guy could be dead for all you retards (or shills, who knows?) know...

doxxxxxxxxxxx THIS!
*unzips my fucking w*iner*

So George Soros was twisting Hillary's arm to come down on the democratically elected government in Albania because he didn't like the protests? I'm i getting this right? I mean who the fuck does he think he is? Did that bitch hillary jump when he barked? What happened?

Bump. Bring her down boys.

The evidence being released by everyone next month will demonstrate the need for campaign reform. Every president of the future will be highly scrutinized if Trump or Third Party gets in. Otherwise Hillary will IRREVERSIBLY DESTROY THE AMERICAN SAFEGUARDS AGAINST SUCH ATROCITIES!

America will be run by ROTHSCHILD FOREVER....

CHECK THE TIMESTAMP ON THIS PHOTO. WE ARE FUCKED ALREADY

It's much easier to dox a normie with a real "job" in the DNC, using social media with their real name and using unsecured hillary websites (lmao)

8ch already doxxed almost all of them. Which anons have they doxxed? Kinda hard to do that when it's a bunch of nameless people on Cred Forums. Even if you get some IP addresses what the fuck can you do with them?

Soros BLM FUNDER. He targets people through social media botnets and GROUPS UP radicalized rioters, providing people in OKLAHOMA with bus tickets to the "PROTEST" in order to promote an enforced police state (which means less questions from the APATHETIC public)

>tl;dr SOROS IS FUCKING EVIL

Is that the Flotilla they murdered nine people and then tried to blame the people they killed? I don't think that worked for them. I still post the negative news stories on twitter to this day because someone else is trying again.

i dont see how you could get doxxed AT ALL from posting here, unless you are a gigantic fucking faggot and decided to give yourself a unique identity on an anonymous image board

Hello googles and skypes I am a mayor thought leader of pol. Fite me IRL. Im redy to be doxed got my folder of pepes and shit ready.

We The Pizza is in DC. So it's confirmed they are in the appropriate location you'd expect shills to hide within. google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=we the pizza restaurant washington dc

It's just starting to dawn on me just how important this election is. Trump really might be the last hope? I feel bad I bet he was clueless the extent these motherfuckers will go to. They will do anything to anyone while smiling. I watched Trump today and I think...think he's finally understanding what is really going on and what's at stake. The only question is how do the American people keep the election from being rigged.

fake and gay. chatlog is far too forced, I could come up with something much better

CTR should know that Donald Trump is backed by a god. Kek is the true "Thought Leader" here. Every reed will bow before the storm. Praise Kek! For it is he who shall bring the light.

> a unique identity on an anonymous image board
>(ID: jWmvTv7G)
you're fucked m8

he is nuts, yes, and there are enough stupid politicians like Clinton who can be paid to give real power for this guy... and yes, he really want war with Russia because he is still butthurt with Putin.

CTR does exist, but no, they don't have "NSA hacking tools".

Another idiot who didn't read the thread. Your really not even worth responding to. If I had to fill out a captcha I wouldn't have bothered to let you know how stupid you look.

Something Awful faggots trying to make their own shitty lulz again.

>4. they will say it was goons from SA trolling the whole wide world.
This is the best forced meme goon faggots can come up with. Ugly little faggots jerking off to zoe quinn's used fuckhole.

Bump

Server side only, don't be a punk, they would need a supoena.

you sound like you need a supoena

Go ahead and serve him mr chairman.

You don't know what it means. There is a very good chance they have very powerful software joe blow can't get which they call NSA software, besides some hacker group was auctioning NSA software off and that story just abrubtly dropped off the radar. So it's pretty arrogant to try to categorically deny something you can't possibly know shit about. They are a fucking super pac for a vicious presidential candidate.

Shill.

Or CTR shills though their 9gag tier tactics would just be sucked up unquestionally if they just repeat it enough, because they really are that arrogant to think we really are that stupid. assholes.

*thought

>he pays to post

I deleted it all and I've been using bleachbit for years because linux.

Have another bump OP

If Clinton wins the presidency you can bet that her thugs will target Anons who spoke against her before the election.

This is a do or die moment. If we don't win and help Trump secure the presidency, then Clinton may be coming for your very lives.

Just make sure you do it all, make the fake linkdin and twitter and youtube accounts, they have to be a couple years old but I'm sure your smart enough to fake it just like stonetear, and this is important, forge and file paperwork to the FEC registering the superpac in somebody else's name. that's the evidence that has been uncovered it's not just chat logs.

Do you think the email addresses in that pic are still in use? What if we shitposted through email to Hillary?

This. It may sound far-fetched, but do did this very election a few years ago.

She's going to want to clean house on dissidents and potential troublemakers before the start of her term.

This evil bitch does not forgive or forget.

i cant believe these people would be stupid enough to mention the name of a man with links to clinton who died suspiciously and a code for treason in their chats.

Also was that mention of Seth meant to be Death threat to so called "thought leaders"?

If you had read the thread you would know why I did that I explained it. Lazy minded twat. Sad.

That's why it's important to know what is going on, we were mostly having fun, at first but everyone is starting to realize how high the stakes are. I seriously doubt Trump will have a problem with us.

The server is sleeping with the fishes.

can someone give me a tl;dr? wat am i looking at?

keep insulting me. that will get me to believe in your little fake leak.

you are an idiot if you believe this and everyone will have forgotten about it in a day because there's no actual proof

Dude, if they bring THAT shit back and it will be a no-holds-barred fucking bloodletting. What a lot of kids don't understand is that when OG Cred Forums ran hate on the internet it often took drastic turns for the worse in awful awful ways. IE Operation Clambake and Jessie Slaughter.

There are so many other awfuls things Cred Forums has done that I have grown numb and forget. Still if these jokers somehow rouse up the old school rowdys in addition to the new blood and everything in between it would go poorly, as in "I rue the day I ever was born, oh fuck my life, I fucked with the worst of Cred Forums and got life-raped with nigger-cock" poorly. The old school rowdy crowd didn't stop learning, and now they have gotten much better, and the new school want to learn how to take the fight to the enemy, and to me that sounds like a gnarly fucking combo.

Dis gunna get good.

checked
Praise kek!

the way the MSM has exposed its stupidity is what brought me over to the trump side but i hope to god he can handle the presidency.

there is no way the candidate that the American media is so desperately pushing can be a good thing for the people.

I don't care what you believe I posted the evidence it is up to people to decide if it's real or not, but last night it WAS only chat logs and while they were being posted user doxxed the people in the chat logs, That's how I had it to post it today.

CTR chat logs threatening the chans (4and 8) reddit and twitter, plus the info of the people in the chat logs. The pissed off Cred Forums last night and got themselves doxxed by Cred Forums.

the evidence is red lines connecting some forced fake chat logs. I could easily do this myself

nobody doxxed the people in the chat logs. someone found some CTR people and put them in their fake logs

I'll never understand hoaxers. what a waste of time

If you conveniently ignore the youtube, twitter, and linkdn accounts that were found using the names in the chat logs and the FEC filing with Elizabeth Cohen's name and address. Did you look at one image and decide you had an authoritative enough point of view to discredit the whole thread?
Whatever.

on dubbs to boot.

Damn, that's some creepy shit. If I get dubbs as well than we know that IT IS FUCKING GO TIME.

If so, call up the old-timers and tell them it's time.

Probably not, but the more Cred Forums is read by CTR they become more like us. Statistically, one of them will defect and bring a pirate booty (b-b-booty) of confidential CTR data. As a matter of fact I bet he is reading this right now. It's just a matter of time, and time is on our side.

I mean, my God, imagine being fingered as the bagman when/if CTR gets investigated by a DOJ that actually wants answers. I wouldn't want to be THAT guy.

One more point, this is the same "it was the goons at SA" without actually mentioning the goons from SA. That's the fifth time in the course of two threads. Now it's some random who cooked it up and then left the clues conveniently scattered across the internet for Cred Forums to find. Do you know how absurd that sounds? It sounds this stupid:
Madame secretary did you wipe your server?
What, like with a cloth or something?

It's no hoax you subhuman retard

>this whole thing is a product of massive corruption
>"faggot anons, why don't you go to the corrupt institutions with this dank info xD"

gee, I just don't know.

In the case my name is Poco I do not the serial to we surround ourselves in this way ether in time of the basin, we want to demonstrate that these bigots are going to certainly derail our movement. When the glory surround yourself as eegors and chills, we this thing will come to those who can seriously tell you when you need to make sure that it is not being derailed by CTR FAGGOTS

they also have codes for white house and Obongo, they got presidetial approval to do that, it means that Obongo could be really fucked.

Yeah because 1.-4. are true.

sage and gay, CTR shill.

go shove a bad dragon up your boipucci

the whole "they're trying to trick us into seeming retarded, don't fall for it guise!! xDDD" never made sense to me.

error404 argument not found

Good fucking lord. How is this fucking thread not stickied?

I wish am ambitious user would run it like the Trump general. It's hard you have to babysit it because it get shilled hard.

Anybody else having fun with this election yet?

Witnessed.

Praise Kek

you don't get it. Cred Forums's strength lies in the fact that it believes EVERY alleged "hoax" and investigates until 1 of 2 things happens: it is proven false, or it is proven factual. either way, we win.

You don't seem to understand just how fucking stupid our government is. They really are no better than we are. They're glorified jackasses, I'm starting to possibly think. I don't hate them, however I must admit I am shocked at how normal they are. I honestly thought they were inherently superior to me. The more I see, the more I realize that they just were more obsessed with their power than us normal people, and they really aren't any better or more special than any of us.

What's scary is that I honestly think these logs are real. The Jews see themselves as "above" the masses. Particularly these Rabbi types. I have to say, I really don't even hate these faggots. I just really feel sorry for them ultimately. Anyway, the point is that the "government" is nothing more than these "High Achiever" Jews who think they run shit working with the Rothschildes and all these wealthy assholes, and Hillary is just their little puppet mommy. Honestly the thing is, watching that Rabbi Fink video really shows you who the "power people" are.

I mean, how do you think that faggot got his hands on this kind of NSA shit? These faggots are embedded in OUR GOVERNMENT. I mean, that's horrifying as fuck to me. It really does show that the Zionist kikes do run shit, they're our fucking government at the very peak. And not by merit - NO way. They are like parasites trying to bolster the things they care about and attacking everyone else, they work only for fucking Zionist interests. It's disgusting that the NSA has handed them these tools, if not downright horrifying.

Yet when you see our government as more like a big club of like minded retards, you stop respecting it, and these Rabbi faggots, and you recognize that the whole thing is just a glorified high school homecoming dance gone awry.

I can't wait to topple these rat fucks from their mountain and bring them down to our level, off their stupid fucking high horses. Retarded cunts.

nice trips btw

Holy fucking shit. I mean, I knew it was real.... but this is crazy.

When you realize how corrupt our government really is, to the point that they're handing these fucking NSA toolkits to the average fucking Jewish son off the street - that's when you recognize that even Obongo himself is completely invalid. It's really ridiculous that the reality is these Zionists are so deeply and fundamentally entrenched in our government and society, that they literally just pass around NSA high tech CIA tools to one another like fucking toys. Honestly, recognizing that makes me want to vomit all over myself. Disgusting to the point of literally making me feel pure nausea. Is there anything more disgusting that you could think of? I don't think so. It's like looking into this horrifying deep abyss that exists within our own society, totally invisible and which is controlling everything completely nonchalantly, as though it was totally ordained by God himself. It makes you want to go fucking insane. I don't know who told these Jews that they ran the USA, I don't know who said they could just take our fucking security measures and put them to their own ends. That's because nobody said they could. They're genuinely a parasite on our nation, and it really does make you want to fucking puke.

I hope more people can recognize exactly what I'm talking about. I'm deeply horrified and shocked to see how deep this kike problem really goes. I thought I was red pilled, this just drives it home ten to twenty times more. I honestly kind of just thought it was a joke before - and now I can see that it isn't. These Jews are real, they really are every bit as terrible as people say they are if not worse.

Witnessed

Anons it is best to consider arming yourself is you have spoken against Clinton in the past.

Be ready to shoot to kill if necessary.

This is getting slid pretty hard

BUMP

>this isnt like fighting an organized campaign
we really took that gorilla warefare seriously

>we are going to find these thought leaders, meme generators and shitposters
>implying we have leaders
how can people be this uneducated about Cred Forums culture?

I dunno, maybe the software was made under a GNU license.

Born to meme

bump

>Google seth rich and shutup about it

Is that an admission that he was killed by HRC team?

The faggot literally works for the Clinton campaign dude. Do you honestly think that Clinton and her fucking connections aren't involved ... give me a fucking break and then leave the forum and kill yourself

And this too... I mean, Jesus fucking hell.. do we have ANY confirmation on whether these logs or real or what their sources are... why is this thread so fucking dead?

This seems really fake and discredits the legitimate things that are fucked up with the Clinton campaign.

Former cucktholic here. Praise Him!

They assume that all organizations work the way theirs does. Or even if they grape the concept of decentralization they still think we work like terror cells with isolated leaders. Even this comment will be taken as a way to "cover" for some leader that we don't have.

They're the true authoritarians hell half the reason we picked Trump was because it was funny.

the whole 'school shooter regularly frequented Cred Forums' shit doesn't work anymore, it just makes the MSM seem more out of touch with young people

almost all young people who actually use the internet for more than facebook know that Cred Forums is a broad church and saying someone goes on Cred Forums practically means nothing

people who dont know what Cred Forums is will forget about it instantly

So.. is this for real or what?

To continue my thought, the emails need to be circulated as much as possible. Discredit Hillary's nomination with a corrupted DNC.

This post is embarrassing to the Trump campaign.

This. It makes me feel sick too. It all seems highly illegal.... but of course nothing will ever come of it.

they'll never know the power of "doing it for teh lulz"

That's because there just making random post for money the ones who actually are dedicated to this crap do it all on reddit.

Of course.

it's shit like this that just makes you wish you never found Cred Forums. newfag here, but i remember feeling this way when the clinton foundation general threads started. the corruption runs so deep and it seems like there is nothing we can do that could stop it. i want to believe trump is on our side and he will win but even that's hard to believe when you realise just how deep the rabbit hole goes

Who really can tell, healthpack. It seems pretty plausible. But, a fakery like this would take some serious boiled autism. Or it could be a reverse triple doublecross fakery FROM them. I don't buy that, but its hard to tell.

I think its legit. I think these weasels are treasonous, scared, and have every reason to try all their last resort tactics.

If it doesn't work we WILL be seeing these people tried. They're not as smart as they think, and everything I've seen thus far is sloppy. Hopefully I'll be seeing CTR shills and leaders executed

This is gay. All it tells us is that they're stupid which is what we knew already

>I honestly kind of just thought it was a joke before

if we dont present it as a joke then they will come for our asses. bigtime.

but no it is fkn real and dead serious.

How can be that easy to catch these chat? I mean, if it's all this easy maybe they want us to read them and put time thinking about what we can do.
Is there something bigger happening and they don't want us to reach on it? Or they just want to confuse us and watch us running around like rats?

>Join
>DIE
>join
>DIE

HOLY FUCK !!NEW!! LEAK ALL CHAT MEMBERS DOXXED AND EXPOSED JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

nice catch

wtf? i hate myself now

car spotted

So when they start to panic and activate all the lil indian spam mail people should there be any code words or anything to watch out for besides the basic stupid clear shit that we get from there bots?

i love you australia, your bantz are top-tier always

bump. You're doing God's work anons

falling for somethingawfuls bait this hard is bad

I believe you entirely. I shouldn't, because my default position is that of a skeptic, but I will believe you this time.

Wtf? I hate [KEYWORD REMOVED BY ICANN | REASON: HATE SPEECH]

Hey, CTR. I'm the hacker known as Cred Forums. Come try me :^)

All traitors will be hunted like dogs, and their corpses will be burned in the streets with all the ceremony of trash fires.

I'm not afraid of CTR.

That's whats so hard to wrap my head around, too. Its such a huge machine to be fighting.

BUT its all made up of people. Leftist people. Working for Hillary. Not a huge IQ pool. I bet theyre just smart enough to think they're above getting caught.

I doubt they expected anything to get this far, and their shill tactics to be so blatantly obvious. Theyre trying to slap together new tactics that still arent working

If we're scrambling, I dont know what they must be doing trying to attempt a spin. Does this seem like part of their tactics? Are they THAT /sneeki/ they could come up with a forgery like this? What would they expect us to do with it?

MSM wouldnt help us here anyway.

I dont know what to do other than bolster my hate for CTR, and be more careful and weary on the net

Sorry for the long post, Im just really confused by it all / what to think. The little details make me think it's legit

im not sure whether you're fucking retarded or have balls of steel
or an IP changer
you know CTR isnt the only ones who will fuck with you right?

Good God you guys are getting 3D chessd.

Better than any of the so called tactics alleged in these documents is the well known tactic of convincing the enemy they've been infiltrated. CTR doesn't exist to correct the record but to get you all to suspect each other. all the media stories about this place are moves within that strategy. It's the cheapest and easiest way to immobilize a movement.

They're karma whores, it's inconceivable to them people would do something for no accolades or rewards.

or that
can't wait for mods to ban us for being in a "raid" thread

What's the worst they can do? Ping me to death? Find out what county I live in? You think I give a fuck?

Let them show up at my house for all I care, they'll die on my lawn. They say blood is a good fertilizer. You know what a 154gr soft point does to flesh at 2300fps? Brutal.

woah there buddy, you're upstaging the rest of the internet tough guys on here.

That's true, and fat computer geeks can't move that fast.

I'm actually a lot nicer on the internet.

>I have plane to catch
We'll see about that
NO SURVIVORS
PRAISE KEK

are you also 3 dogs in a trenchcoat?

Jump for great bustice

>they will say it was goons from SA trolling

goons don't troll, they shill. they do it for free.

they're all hardcore leftists that hate anything right wing.

>3 dogs in a trenchcoat
More like 3 inches in your mom.

er something like that

CTR has been raiding hard for about two weeks now idiot. Identifiable ID's plus synchronized with reddit. Want to see what a CTR website looks like? reddit.com/r/politics reddit.com/r/enoughHillHate

Okay well now it's more like they did say, right in this thread, just as predicted.

MOOOOOOOOOM I'M HUNGRY ONLINE KIDZ RUINED MY POLLS

GET ME PIZZAAAAAA NAO.

Fucking lol. They eat sushi as well, always knew faggots ate sushi, unless they were in nihon of course - that's legitimate.

ayyyyyyyyyyy

based

Who wants to get a We The Pizza outfit and show up with a week-old Little Caesar's?

Just throwin' out ideas here.

>Cred Forums being immobilized because people don't agree with each other

lol

bump

REMEMBER
ALAMO

They do it for the interests, it's not about the political movement, I bet they don't even care about how Hillary is operating, they just want her to win.
We are just losing time here, b8 or not, if we arrive at a point that we know for sure it's real what then? There's no plan.

I don't think they know that they can't stop the movement around internet, they're just sending some shills around and nothing else.
The real thing they may be focusing on right now it's Wikileaks, it's known that around this month something is gonna get released and i'm sure it's gonna be big, it's gonna hit Hillary's campaign for real.

Praise KEK!

Democratic leaders, acting with the help of the White House, are going to use an NSA super snooping package to determine where the lone wolf, distributed leadership of the unofficial Trump support is to be found on the internet and then they are going to kill them one by one using the same resources that were used to assassinate Seth Rich.

kek

the site that will argue into the wee hours if superman can beat goku in a fight.

HAHAHAHA
Imagine the distress and buttpain right now, we should contact whoever owns CTR and tell them their shills suck, they should have gotten someone better for those 6 mills.

There's plenty to do about it.

The only thing you need to realize that big changes take time. Keep pushing and you'll be part of that change.

CTR shill here, I have seen the light and so everybody knows, we and others have been doing this for a while now. It's all of those "Which ideology are you pol?" All of these honeypot threads designed to identify you. Report them all, know you onion friends. Please repost this message in relevant threads. I am violating my NDA and I cannot post evidence, but you have to trust me. You are being doxxed as we speak. Lots of companies like Axciom among others have crews dedicated to finding you all over the world. E****S.

Know you onion my friends.

the site that thrives on calling you a faggot and being right about it.
>immobilized
holy fucking kek

>know you onion friends
what

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

think about layers, and what lies beneath the threads you participate in. Good morning/night to all.

Bosnia is literally common, and in all generals too thanks to me and a few other anons

>It's more like fighting a disease

>6 million
O VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>dedicated to fighting lies about kimjonghill

So CTR are going to make sure that we know that mentally Hill is corrupt, sick,and dedicated to pursuing the interests of those who own her, (((soros)))

Neat.

CTR will be the first into the tolerance gulags, having been tainted by the influence of evil cartoon frogs.

Hope it was worth the shekels earned by poasting on a javanese shadow puppet blog about the evils of opposing globalism.

Thought I would just correct the record specifically for this case

There's no way this is true, they sound like Disney villain!!

It's starting to make sense.

Th CTR is strong in this one

SHILL HARDER FAGGOT ITS A BIT TOO LATE

I got paid jack shit to post here and i can't wait to see it all fall down.

Le bump

sid

Bump

Oh look teh rabbi

Is there actually any verification for this stuff? I could make something similar in literally 30 minutes.

>Army of chaos
When were you we became a religious military organisation that does the will of kek?

Holy shit this is the thiught police. Its literaly a thought police.

>I'm sick of We The Pizza

>The usual means is not working
>This is an army of chaos

Ahahahahaha we doxed em before they doxed us. Im not even interested in the elections but this is fucking insanity. Its literaly b plot supervillain movie. And im all for fucking some ctr shills.

CTR Shills literally being put on suicide watch as we speak.

Bumpp

So you saying only the classic jew abc s are competent(cia nss other of the bunch)?
Im honestly not surprised.

Look i got a name ctr. You can even trace it all the way back to user days. Please dox me with ur nsa toolz.

I got cookies for the first faggot that comes a knocking.

Can't stump the trump

Someone make a new thread pls we can't let this go

hahahaha I knew that worldwide.vote website was a CTR honeypot to identify us

CTR kept getting buttblasted every time I would mention it

Call me a shill but i seriously dint think trump is what you make him seem. He has ties with clintons and could well be the controlled oposition.

Im not saying vote for the fucking ogre women that prpbably has a higher kill count than most isis terrorists but dont idolise the other guy. The truth is that ((they)) played this game for a long time.

MIGRATE
LEGALLY

MIGRATE
LEGALLY

Get Ready for your 2nd beating next week trumpfuckers