The media is willing to declare basically this generation's version of Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny a White supremacist...

The media is willing to declare basically this generation's version of Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny a White supremacist icon. They are rabid in their need to control thought and bring their unhinged hypersensitivity to bear towards this end. Fortunately, this overreach only serves to further degrade themselves in the eyes of the public.

Now, we can humiliate these fucks even further. As The Donald has revealed, there is no bait too retarded for them to pounce upon. And so, we shall present Porky Pig to the media as a dangerously anti-Muslim symbol. Absolutely Haram.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/11/12/world/europe/switzerland-mosque/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smug Porky template

Genius. Take a bump

It's like nobody has read 1984 or a brave new world.

Thoughts are passed on through literature for a goddamned reason

I like this idea as well. They'll obviously latch onto the link between pork and haram and declare it islamophobic. Let's do this.

they are so desperate lol

old media has lost the war, this is just death throes

The CNN and MSNBC segments on Pepe were legitimately horrifying to me. This is what pure propaganda looks like. All to tie Donald to the Alt-Right which barely even exists.

What would pepe's voice sound like? I always imagined him being pretty funny

Perhaps Porky needs some Crusader regalia drawn like in this image..

Nice, I'm sure this is quite blasphemous. Muslims are very triggered by our porcine brothers.

Isn't it because pork just spoils fast especially in the desert?

It's because they are unclean animals.

cnn.com/2011/11/12/world/europe/switzerland-mosque/

kek - saved for future use

CNN did a segment on pepe? Link? I gotta see this shit.

A few images already out there..

Here, this is the one that gave me chills. Doesn't even seem like real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs

I like the crusader angle - what do ya think?

Commentator says "for the lolz" (air quotes included).
I almost spit my drink out I was laughing so hard.

Haha, yeah it's just so bizarre. When a handful of nobodies put a swasika on a cartoon frog and post it on Twitter it's national news.

Here is my masterpiece, folks. I will try to get this going again tomorrow..