Wut

Can anyone link me with relevant threads or brief meabout this UN censoring internet thing going on in the US?

Jesus Christ, they still have internet in the post-apocalyptic wasteland?

>
Pretty surprising I know, shitty but internet is internet

Nobody here cares. Go to 8pol for relevant discussion.

>Can anyone link me with relevant threads or brief meabout this UN censoring internet thing going on in the US?

Internet is going to be governed by international body with oversight instead of american body with no oversight. Americans who are controlled by NSA and feminist think tanks thinks this is a bad thing because "muh freedoms". The rest of us are like "thank god" because we ofc have much more freedoms on our internets than americans do.

KEK

Is Libya getting any better? Seriously though America fucked up badly in 2011.

Suedes actually believe this?

Nothin will happen

America fucked up in 2008 electing a nigger.

>Hillary Clinton fucked up
Ftfy

Ouch

Nah, getting worse every week. 3 governments duking it out and we have ISIS playing in the desert, literally.

Tipod for truth. But seriously, we did. Not (me) but we did.

>It's already happening "Our system things your post is spam." for writing everything above the green text

Apparently if your post contains the word "Trips" it is flagged as spam. Shitty

>retards on Cred Forums believing in conspiracy theories

WEWLAD

ITS HAPPENING ALREADY

Isn't it illegal for you to complain if a migrant mugs you?

When Trump wins we should petition him to issue an executive order sending the Obama administration including Hillary Clinton to Libya.

Nigger. Just yesterday I was able to say "Trips" for truth. Today, I can not. Try it. Try to say it without the quotation marks. It will not let you post.

>WEW LAD

trips get it?

What part of the country are you in? Are you a Libyan or foreigner?

If the complaint is about immigration, then yeah I think it is. Technically it would be illegal to complain about immigration while a migrant murders you.

Libyan, currently in the capital Tripoli

[Comment deleted by UN]

Is Tripoli fucked or is it relatively stable there?

Do you support any of the factions?

>sorry for derailing