>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=347_1475273143
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/100000004683024.app.html?_r=3
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/782061051063873536
washingtonpost.com/world/no-sign-of-obamas-predicted-quagmire-as-russias-engagement-in-syria-escalates/2016/09/30/5b3e4d18-8723-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
youtube.com/watch?v=II8ozBGgu7w
youtube.com/watch?v=I8mA0h7dCKI
twitter.com/BaFana3/status/782080298536296448
youtube.com/watch?v=6Joyj0dmkug
youtube.com/watch?v=3T1c7GkzRQQ
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/100000004683024.app.html?_r=2
militarytimes.com/articles/australians-slam-ex-lawmaker-lawmaker-for-visit-to-iraq-front-line
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782125553100984321
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782132219573833729
youtube.com/watch?v=PWz5VanskNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VlDb8m7wXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZpXOpT0ZU4
rt.com/usa/361269-nusra-moderates-intermingled-aleppo/
rt.com/news/361263-peres-stopped-netanyahu-iran-attack/
rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/782144336238698497
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-makes-huge-gains-northern-aleppo/
twitter.com/SamTamiz/status/782156151156858880
kurdistan24.net/en/news/f4df22ef-f0aa-4e8d-b10c-129e5184ca1b/Iranian-PDKI--PDK-to-stop-armed-ressistance-in-Rojhilat
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/01/-syriaairstrikes-major-offensive-against-rebel-held-areas-of-aleppo
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hospital-aleppo-hit-syria-barrel-bombs-rebels-a7340456.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy anniversary /sg/

nth for armchair generals

'Why everything you hear about Aleppo is wrong'.

>liveleak.com/view?i=347_1475273143

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

/sg/ for Greater Israel

>rod looks like a faggot
>doesn't post their own face

nth for Assad!

that's because it is.

and it coincided with massive droughts just before the war. that's just recipe for social disaster.

ISRAEL AND CHRISTIAN LEBANON FRIENDS FOR EVER....................

FUCK HEZBOLLAH ASSHOLES

AND FUCK ASS-AD

>he doesnt have the flag add on installed

>baiting other people to dox themselves

on

Daily reminder Gondor is now a Islamic Republic

And the Shia Version.

GONDOR HAS NO KING, GONDOR NEEDS NO KING

Gas all muslims, tb.h f.am

GTFO this general then.

Du30?

If India and Pakistan go to war can we follow it here too?

/sg - pain/ general

Seems alright to me famalamanzies.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/100000004683024.app.html?_r=3

Important shit

DEBNTS! DEBNTS!! DEBNTS!!!!
PAY THE FUCKING DEBNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Free Balochistan!

Yes. We follow here all conflicts, although other generals might pop up on Cred Forums like in the Nagorno-Karabakh skirmishes.

>YFW the day Aleppo liberated by the SAA, Pakistan drops the big one on India.

>tfw Azerbaijan general was up for a single day

No U, subhuman

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/100000004683024.app.html?_r=3

“The problem is that, you know, you get, quote, enforcers in there and then everybody ups the ante, right? Russia puts in more, Iran puts in more; Hezbollah is there more and Nusra is more; and Saudi Arabia and Turkey put all their surrogate money in, and you all are destroyed.”

holy fuck, Kerry sounds like hes going to hero.

And of course people will miss the part where he blatantly says Turkey and Saudi are funding Nusra and friends.

>inb4 RAAF take the blame for USAF bombing more SAA

kek the upside to being an irrelevant nation is, even if you fuck up, you don't get blamed.

Kerry is at the "It shouldn't of ended this way"

they fucked up big time and they can't fix it.

few people know what that even implies.

I kinda have to agree with the pic, assad is the only thread of hope i have left in muslims.

Its a steel thread it seems.

Glory to assad, may he save his nation and his people.

Pretty much yes. It will be glorious when Assad takes back his country from beheaders and turns it into a muslim utopia compatible with western values.

Hm. Good point.

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/782061051063873536

>twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/782061051063873536

Do what feels right for you famalam. People rag on namefags, but having a known quantity helps the discussion move forward, instead of going by flag and scream shit like "DIASPORA FAGGOT" or "POOTEENIST" etc.

I still can't believe Tiger is gay...

Time for a work. Foken again, even on weekend...
Have a nice day guys.

I've just been thinking of getting rid of my trip/name because of all this doxxing shit. I'm thinking it might be better for me to go incognito for a few months until this blows over

>tfw the commander of one of the most elite SAA units is a fudgepacker

>tfw this war has given me respect for certain arabs when i unironically want them out of my country

>not facing the brunt of the storm and embracing the bants

dont be a fag, Rod

whut?

If your blood levels rises everytime people post your RL shit here, then yes, you should take some time off until no one cares about it anymore. People on Cred Forums however love these kind of dramas so yeah, better think about what you gonna do. No need for polls to ask random 15 people about it. You need to decide yourself famalamanzies.

yeah fuck jews and america all that but you know you just pretty much went full left with thinking about muslims there.

assad is no different than the other muslims that's the point of being a muslim to be unreliable scum but kek wills it and all meme magic might end up making him lose the war if for no other reason to deny him the chance to simply be a muslim once his own rule is restored.

thank you

Keep the trip, let us choose your name.

Good thing Syria doesnt practice Sharia law

I think i'm going to lay low for a while. I'll still be here but anonymous like I used to
i'll give onur the win. I don't want too keep playing the doxxing game

Already a year? fuck m8

Well, good for him.

Kicks ass in the day, pounds ass at night.

Rude desu.

GL Brah, and stop posting Onur pics as well. Let it both die out. People will still occasionally post but atleast they won't go into detective mode scooping for shit and trying to fuck you over. It will be LEL LOOK AT HIM posts rather than IMMA CALL YO DAD posts.

Dumping my coordinates before internet changes. Tell Ivan to give the coordinates to the Russians. They'll know what to do.

The cat's out of the bag. Onur and friends will still be here months from now, and will be ready to shove it in your face again. If you feel unsafe, you should be more proactive than just not namefagging anymore. Otherwise, who cares? They're literally nobodies over the internet, and what they do to you is meaningless to the general discourse of /sg/.

Be comfortable in who you are, and it will slide eventually. If it still bothers you in a week or two, then take a break i guess. I just don't think you should give them the satisfaction.

i'd normally call you a coward or faggot, but good luck mate

Are you saying this is a bad time to be posting sensitive information like coordinates......

>stop onurposting

Minnesota can

i for one reserve my right o shitpost to my hearts content

no go ahead

No. Stop your nonsense. Nobody gives a shit about what you look like or where you live desu. Nothing's going to come of it - he's pretty much doxxed all there is already.

Why don't you send it yourself?

FYI

It isn't about LEL HE IS UGLY

LEL HE IS MAYAN

LEL HE LIKES ANIME

That really bothers him. It is more that no one would ever want their RL friends/family to get involved in a stupid internet hobby of you shitposting in a Thai knitting imageboard about the Syrian war.

I hope you can understand why he would rather let it die out then just ''take it like a man''.

LMAO Gruber you are next dude! We got your coords you betta watch out!!!

Aight its sleepy time, GN everyone.

he's a fucking manlet

you got a video or something that links up to these?

they look pretty solid to me man, but you never know if it's just an arab with a proxy wanting to russians to off people he owes money to.

OH SHIT, I'VE BEEN BACKTRACED

GUESS CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

That's why I say, if he feels unsafe, he should take actions that are more substantive than just not namefagging anymore.

he really could just go to the other general if he wanted a break etc.
i'm pretty sure there still pro-assad russian shills over there so it's not much of a change.

Damn, forgot to include the coordinates on this one. But it is very strange, in the middle of nowhere in western Syria and tire tracks come and go from all directions. It is MILES away from any small town too.

Staging area?

Thanks. I found them myself, not sure if that is much better. I was looking in both "rebel" controlled areas and ISIS controlled zones. I really wanted to focus on western Syria, relatively near the boarder of Iraq. So that's where those sites are generally speaking.

Also, I did find some really strange shit near the old volcanic area. South of it on the east side. Looked like a potential train ground. I believe included pictures already.

Ah i know of this location it is a (regionally) famous child fucking shack people travel great distances and put aside all hatred they might have towards anyone else visiting it's very peaceful pls no bomb it's full of children for fucking yes but still full of children.

are those trenches?

looks like a camp

warehouses, right?
what's got you interested in those?

straight up nigriged compound.

no fucking clue what that is

that's fucking errie though

this guy might be right in assuming it's a pedo shack, but where's the food and water come from?

You know what to do, Vladimir.

There is a water source on the lower bottom part

Birthday hats to all

been there yourself, have ya?

>/meg/
jesus christ no.

This is close to the Iraqi border here. Again, in the middle of nowhere, with a fair amount of tire marks leading in many directions.

There are some interesting mounds that look like they can be used for some kind of purpose in the lower right corner, possibly target practice? Not too sure. Something they can look into for sure.

>going to /k/ to talk about anything political but the 2nd amendment

>Palmyra
isnt that SAA land?

As i said it's a pretty famous child fucking shack.

no bullshit though there looks to be a small lil shed and some typical desert bush around it i'd need to try to zoom in more and get a better look but my guess is it's just a some shithole locals have used for X amount of years to fuck each other at and get free water.

I've had respect for many Arabs for a long time and still don't want them pouring into my country in significant numbers. It doesn't look exclusive to me. I'm fine with them as long as they don't change the culture of my homeland by immigrating here. And I'm sad for them loosing their cultural identity during the wars of the past years.

Sadly this isn't a viable position in political discurs and gets you brandmarked as evil racist second coming of Hitler.

How does one go about doing that? Not saying I would. And in a secure way please.

the main populated areas are, but there are large swaths of land that they can't be bothered to control because there is very little out there.

Was actually talking about the one that's been up on the other chan honestly it's content is a little better at times shitposting aside.

cripplechan?

It could very well be, and I would hope so!

well fuck, drop a JDAM on it for good measure

You have to go back.

Do we actually have onurs address? Also he's still below 18, right?

>it's Cred Forums's birthday on the same day as ours.
>the internet got handed over to the UN

i think it's time to hit up my local dealer and celebrate

>washingtonpost.com/world/no-sign-of-obamas-predicted-quagmire-as-russias-engagement-in-syria-escalates/2016/09/30/5b3e4d18-8723-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
>No sign of Obama’s predicted ‘quagmire’ as Russia’s engagement in Syria escalates
>The Russian footprint in Syria remains relatively light, and though it includes advisers on the ground, is mostly confined to airstrikes. It is costing the Kremlin an estimated $3 million a day, a small fraction of its $55 billion annual defense budget. Though Syria might well be a quagmire, Ford said, “it is a sustainable quagmire.”
Obongo was wrong again. Seems like Russia won.

Found the coordinates, just had to find it again. Horrible.

stop using my trip

Dumping cool war sat images I will check if I can find more

(Hardened bunkers in Iraq, black holes are from bunker busters and the white objects are the doors blown off from the explosion)

I bet the enemy is camped out relatively close at the very least.

Saved.

Sana'a airport, Yemen.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

I've got every one of your fucking faggot cancer's informations and adress
Gruber,chilebro,minnesota,colorado
I will share everyone of them when the time comes

You will see you fuckers
I will fuck you up you coward bitches

Another one from Sana'a airport, IL-78 jets after an airstrike.

minnesota here i need to speak with you on twitter

Were you so assblasted when you doxed yourself that you plan on doxing all regulars?

Aircraft revetments, Iraq 2003.

Still looks like there is bit of a roof on the bottom part unless we are looking at a building that has sand and shit on top to camo it.
can i have it? i'll eventually forget about it but yeah.

Hey how would someone submit these by themselves? Who would they contact?

you can use it but please get rid of منحبك メネソータ because I use that for steam

>1 post by this id

the jibberish is pretty much the only reason to use it.
don't worry i only post on /trash/ and Cred Forums so you know furfags mostly.

anyway yeah starting to look more like a building that got re-enforced and sand dumped on top of could be a storage area for weapons and ammo

do you have mine?

please don't post anywhere else with that name because then I cant use it

what do you reckon?
worth sending to ivan?

What? You mean how to send coords to ivan? Through twitter, thats the way we had done before. He has contacts on the ground in Syria, and can contact Russian MoD.

also could just be a syrian verison of a prepper family and there going there whenever shit get's bad to avoid getting bombed lol and then we go and tell the russians to bomb em anyway.

would be ironic.

Yes

Battle of Peremozhne in eastern Ukraine, 2014.

With the amount of traffic to that location, and from the traffic literally coming from all directions it wouldn't surprise me I suppose.

Thanks

Just don't. All you are doing is spamming month old screenshots from googlemaps that you think are suspicious because your burger brain thinks evereything in desert is suspicious. Without any corroborating evidence to link it to ISIS/moderate head choppers its all useless, especially as these are as dated as they are

Done

Sounds good. What's his handle for twitter?

Much appreciated.

>implying Alawites are Muslims.

I'm not even an Islamist memeing. They believe in reincarnation. They celebrate Christmas. They believe Allah, Muhammad, and Ali are some kind of trinity like the Christian God. They're like Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses who say they're Christians but they're really not.

They were recognized as shia for political reasons.

Btw is the dialogue from that Russian bombing pic real?

What happened? I'm a bit out of the loop.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw

But seems like Gruber sent it already.

Minnesota got doxxed

I had lost that video. Saved.

Peremozhne airport, before and after the battle.

Georgian air force base after Russian bombing, 2008.

Yeah I think I'll stop dumping now.

fuck them up!!

they're pretty nice pics, mate

Chilebro and sometimes Minnesota are decent when they're not attention whoring and talking about /sg/ drama like gossipy girls instead of discussing the war and memeing. Unfortunately they seem to be doing the whoring and drama a lot more lately.

He won't do shit.

Wonder what i did to piss onur off then

he will post them here like they did to him

What happened to Ottoman when, though. Did someone dox him or something?

When did they do that? I wasn't here when that happened.

Never mind, just saw the leafs post.

someone became friends with ottoman when on facebook then leaked all his posts

implying
they'd be able to figure out who i am

he deserves it. He's a fucking cancer. I tried to talk with him a lot of times

lol. Even though he is a bit of a twat, its kind of a dick move to do that to him.

ages back, man
his kikebook was pretty fucking bad too.
lots of "Roman faggots" and "kill the kurds" and shit like that

would have been fine if it wasnt every single post on his fb.

>Flip
>Calling others subhuman
inb4 Muh most powerful race

Any more shelling pics?

i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
This was the first one ^;)

sucks to be him, I guess.

Look at this disgusting spic nigger with that loser face
LMAO

>i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
>Woodworking
>wtf is that shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=II8ozBGgu7w

he looks like a cool guy

This tbqhfam

>onur still being a buttblasted manbabby
*cringes*

:

>omg im so much of a detective, i have a flag extension

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

You are blonde right :DDD
I don't have flag extension btw

I don't have many, but I can search, here is one of a fighting position in Ukraine.

(Yes the black dots are craters)

bald

How the fuck did you get their info?

Absolutely disgusting.
Kys.
Balding already? Kek

turks on Cred Forums and telegram

namefag wars which leads to us Turks information

Genetically born bald, mate

it's some rare condition
some of the kids thought i had leukemia

Ahh shit wrong (you)

onur talk to me on twitter

I'm done with u breh

So just because they fucked with one turk they helped?

Some random field in Ukraine that got ass blasted.

I have connections

Well On*r fucked himself desu.
Shitposted too hard and accidentally got his pic out

from turkchan?

Dead thread

this desu

bumpin

roachshits ruined it, as usual
someone wheel out geriatric general for some "insightful analysis" posting to lighten the mood

those guns are yours m8?

depends, are you gonna call the cops on me for it?

>libertarians talking about Aleppo

well this ought to be funny

We cant get guns like that here in Australia m8.

why would I? I just wanted to ask you how much cost an AR in straya and what calibers are those guns.

Whoops, I didnt look closely enough at the picture. We can get guns like that, its just hard to.

dude why dont you just filter them?
I did that and i enjoy comfy /sg/ thread all this time

BIG IF TRUE
>twitter.com/BaFana3/status/782080298536296448
>Yemen :UAE Navy vessel Swift HSV-2 (ex US Navy) destroyed off Al Mokha coast in the Red Sea by a guided missile.

a birthday gift from houthis yo /sg/

you know, i thought so, but they're just hard as fuck to get, and you'd have to literally suck dick to get them

the bolties and bb gun are mine

the rest are mates who were over at the time

>UAE Uriel on suicide watch

UAE and saudis' btfo by khat missiles

>the bolties and bb gun are mine
Sucks how we have to get a license to get a bb gun, huh?

countrycuck on suicide watch

cucked beyond repair.
i'd blame this faggot.

shit, i'd have gone down to sydney and protest him too if it werent for those dumb cunt anti war hippies doing it then

why the fuck they named their vessel after herpes

Live on as a meme after death

Because the ship looks like a cold sore of the waves.

>cucked beyond repair.
>i'd blame this faggot.
>shit, i'd have gone down to sydney and protest him too if it werent for those dumb cunt anti war hippies doing it then
Definitely, I really want a bb gun, but I can't be fucked to go through so much shit to get something that is literally considered a toy in most parts of the world.

How long did it take you to get your guns?

>lel he is mayan
My sides is in zimbabwe

/sg/ is a weird beast

youtube.com/watch?v=6Joyj0dmkug

Here you are having a jolly time in the gay bar.

to get those 3?
i nabbed them over about 9 months.

it's a pain in the ass, but you eventually get some fun toys

people need to chill out, turks included
need more banter, less angry rage filled shitposting
youtube.com/watch?v=3T1c7GkzRQQ

>don't use it if you are more than 6 years old
kek

*cringes*
Why are you so obsessed with gays?

I'm %100 straight, And that is my friend from school

take actions like what?
his address, phone number, and all his family contacts are leaked.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/100000004683024.app.html?_r=2
>Audio Reveals What John Kerry
Told Syrians Behind Closed Doors

>At the meeting last week, Mr. Kerry was trying to explain that the United States has no legal justification for attacking Mr. Assad’s government, whereas Russia was invited in by the government.

takbeer?

leg it out of state before his boko haram neighbors get the go ahead from Onur

>we have no legal justification
>here's why we have legal justification

just because he was in 4chinks that didnt mean that he shouldnt be careful desu.
he had it coming

the fucking gall of Power to say that shit

>''''''''''friend'''''''''
sure m8

why did you post your shit like a fucking idiot?

its oke dude
just let him have fun with his "friend"
Its the current year after all

greece, oh so progressive since you're debt to germany

good on you, embracing tolerance for people like onur

slowfag here, did SAA completely besieged allepo yet?

yeah

jihadi julian was buttmad about how it was "a dark day for a free syria"

> since you're debt to germany
its not just now
We`ve always been progressive and onur being gay will fit right in with us :^)

forgot for a second you lads were the boy fucking scholars

shia dog

what can i say gramp plato enjoyed his fair share of boipucci :^)

This is because Putin was smart and called for a limited intervention policy that limits Russian exposure to combat and minimizes costs. While maximizing effectiveness.

The US is spending way more than Russia is in Syria and accomplishing a lot lot less.

no lad, Australian dog.

>Former Australian MP goes to Iraq and get's (((shot at)))
>it's Wyatt fucking Roy.

militarytimes.com/articles/australians-slam-ex-lawmaker-lawmaker-for-visit-to-iraq-front-line

fucking dumb cunt must have lost his mind after he lost his seat in parliament

It's actually pretty based. Info is well researched and sound.

Remember these are the real libertarians. Fucking Johnson is a snake.

Jesus Christ. Who blasted your ass to make you this upset? Oh yeah that was you.
Seriously you are just digging yourself a deeper hole with this one.
Think about it. You are spending hours and days trying to find out who the people are on a shitty weeb image board. All because you got your panties in a twist and accidentally posted shit on yourself.

If you had any semblance of self respect you would have rolled with the punches and kept it at that. But here you are acting like the most autistic little faggot on this entire board. Give it a rest and do something productive with your life.

jews and sunnis both hates Shia Muslims. I wonder why..

>Minnesota got doxxed

By whom? And holy shit why are you guys so god damn melodramatic. Seriously? Fucking doxxing and drama wars? I thought it was more typical tongue and cheek but if someone is now doing doxxing over this it's fucking pathetic.

Not sure if Ottoman When did it though, he always came off like someone who wanted to fill the void of Roach meme antagonist.

>Dutch islander was not a faggot today
it was an alright video

otto with help of buttblasted /tr/ on Cred Forums

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Swedish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

how the fuck do you manage to get doxxed on an anonymous imageboard, what the fuck is wrong with all of you?

this Tbh

>dem caricature Jew features

It's a really important video when it comes to the truth about the biggest shill game there is in Syria right now. The White Helmets

No that deserves its own thread should it happen

>sitting on the swing
>not going into the boner kebab behind you

Because sunnis are the jews best little goyim slaves.

>#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo Um Shuqaif Hill Is NW of Shuqaif Industrial District #SAA have fire control of District all z way to #Jandoul
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782125553100984321

>/sg/ is one person
I ain't the one getting doxxed here faggot, fuck off and go find some housing for a rapefugee.

FRESH

Liwa Al Quds and Tiger forces will meet at Owajia district soon

That's Saur-Mogila, literally Somme of Hohol war.

It's about that time, time for this to be reposted again.

Are they going for Al-Rahba Base? If they take the strip to Wadi Hamu they could isolate the base

Holy fuck hnnngggg

What state are you in mate? Is that a TAC-21?

plz name the guns

Sup, /sg/
Watching a parade of our glorious stronk army on the anniversary on of our war of independence from Britain

They're gonna push on south from Hama, Tiger and Lions are preparing something
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/782132219573833729

At least you aren't mark m8 and we still love you.

Wow /sg/ became /dg/ drama general today

Fuck the USA; DEATH TO ALEPPO!

and now the rebels are going to aunch another offensive in Aleppo. The SAA is gonna get rekt again and they would have to move the tiger back to Aleppo to stop them. Poor guy has to move from front to front to solve the incompetence of the SAA

amx-30 right? The t-80s are in the parade also?

>here is Ron Paul Liberty Report on Aleppo. the white helmets are front from funneling money to al-nusra.

spread this interview around. the woman doing it has been in syria for some time.

We lost some friends a while ago in the Aleppo bombing, I hope this gets some attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWz5VanskNQ

Bodies of /sg/ thread?

THANKS BASED ASSAD

nice bread

White helmets got already fucked on twitter by Tigers and someone else. There's video of them faking scenes while recorded by Al-Jazeera and videos by randoms showing white helmets hitting Syrian soldiers being captured.
I think there's a chance for SAA, but they'll have to keep borders around nord-east because isis may be pushing in no time.
If sdf push to Kafr Hamrah then SAA could have a chance on Aleppo..

youtube.com/watch?v=VlDb8m7wXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZpXOpT0ZU4

>dyel
>shit hair """style"""
>hipster beard

Indeed
And yes, the T80Us
We were gonna get T90s, but these are fine too, considering most roach thanks are outdated turds with metal welded to them

>>/fit/

>implying my hair wasn't just oily as fuck from the no homo protein supplement session I just had with the entire anytime fitness staff and the chuckie cheese next to it so that I can make more gains.

> considering most roach thanks are outdated turds

They still use the M48 for Christs sake.

Is that a portrait of Osama Bin Laden's face after 'SEAL Team 6' shot him in the face 892 times?

>MUH ALTAY

How's that Jewish cock tasting there princess?

in modern combat other tanks aren't the real problem, atgms are.

myron hard m8, good stuff

kek

>this kills the on*r

>b-but turkey will have 2000 of them by 2020 r-right?

those flat cheeks bother me soooo much

Yes and the rebels will swarm through aleppo and into deir hafer, turkey will take al bab, and the mahdi will come down from the heavens and shoot laser beams n sheeit.

If dubz, Syria takes whole Aleppo within 28 days, no enemy survivors. US butthurt.

new map

daily reminder that this is what greek cypriot military sees when they do their military parades
turkroaches are utterly based and literally Cred Forums the country, how does it feel that you will be eternally cucked by the eternal roach?
>but m-muh strong army
you're so irrelevant and shitty you don't even control 100% of your control

Nice, they're gonna go down the strip to Wadi Hamu and that's gonna be a new line, the base of Al-Rashba is gonna get taken in a day or two.
SDF should also attack at west on Kafr Hamrah..

> Be Turkey
> Can't even fully capture a tiny island nation

I think I know who the shitty one is here.

>being so butthurt

True, that's why I believe our Amy should invest more in portable anti-tank weaponry, ATGMs primarily

It's not Turkey that cucks them. It's the US. Who demands Cyprus not be part of Greece. Who demands Greece not fight Turkey. Who demands that Turks be allowed to maintain their illegal ownership over northern Cyprus.

Seriously if it wasn't for the US the Brits would have assblasted the Turks alongside the Cypriots and Greeks. And it would have the full backing of the UN.

I feel like tanks are a meme in modern warfare, especially urban.
Drone surveillance in tandem with skilled artillery operation is more effective imo.

rt.com/usa/361269-nusra-moderates-intermingled-aleppo/
> US admits not targeting Nusra, blames Moscow for own failure to separate ‘moderates’ from terrorists
>"We did carry out strikes initially, back in 2014-2015, against Nusra. But absolutely, you’re correct in that, as they became intermingled and as they became intermingled in civilian areas, we’ve always sought to limit the possibility of civilian casualties in any of our airstrikes”

rt.com/news/361263-peres-stopped-netanyahu-iran-attack/
>I stopped Netanyahu from attacking Iran.” “I don’t want to go into details, but I can tell you that he was ready to launch an attack and I stopped him. I told him the consequences would be catastrophic,” Peres was quoted as saying.

rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/
>The ICTY’s exoneration of the late Slobodan Milosevic, the former President of Yugoslavia, for war crimes committed in the Bosnia war, proves again we should take NATO claims regarding its ’official enemies’ not with a pinch of salt, but a huge lorry load.
>Before a US-led war or ‘humanitarian intervention’ against a targeted state, a number of lurid claims are made about the country‘s leader and its government. These claims receive maximum media coverage and are repeated ad nauseam on the basis that people will bound to think they’re true.
>Later it transpires that the claims were either entirely false (like the Iraq WMD ones), unproven, or greatly exaggerated. But the news cycle has moved on focusing not on the exposure of the fraudulent claims made earlier but on the next aggressive/genocidal ‘New Hitler’ who needs to be dealt with. In 1999 it was Milosevic; now it’s Assad and Putin.

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/782144336238698497
>#SAA captured al-Hamra hill & 16 houses area and fire control over Shuqayf Industrial district / #Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-makes-huge-gains-northern-aleppo/
>As a result of these gains on Saturday, the Syrian Armed Forces have now established fire control over the Aleppo Armament Base and Shuqayf Industrial Area.

twitter.com/SamTamiz/status/782156151156858880

If /sg/ continues being this dead, it will become French clay.

well... not that much happening...
i actually enjoy it that we have no shit poster here for once..

they all went to sleep

kurdistan24.net/en/news/f4df22ef-f0aa-4e8d-b10c-129e5184ca1b/Iranian-PDKI--PDK-to-stop-armed-ressistance-in-Rojhilat

Kurdish armed struggle in Iran is over for now.

>be australia
>lose a war to flightless beards
fuck you pedro, falklands is british

Onur is paying respect to some gay refugee

300 reached, will you bake ?

whats happening in Qudsiyah is quite a propaganda blow against the jihadis

the local population is clearly sick of their bullshit

Calm down and have an Exocet

These snipers could render these mountain kikes to fucking meat chunks.
Pic related its the abrams tank killer

couple of days ago ARTESH declared if anyone try to start a proxy war against Iran, they will attack both proxy and their sponsor countries

> donetsk vibes

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

You seem to be forgetting the sunification of the alawites from the Hafez years.

*shiafication

>Being so butthurt

are you talking about yourself?

yes

>Britcucks at it again desperately trying to grasp their defunct imperialist empire

It's over Prince Faglord, go bake some shitty pies or something

>Being this R A R E

Not really, shia thing is a more political thing in regards to caliphate succsession.
They even pray as sunnis do.
Also Hafez made them to go mosques to pray.

>Being this N E W

>i-im not b-butthurt y-you are
Fucking kek

Yep even in Iran its very normal for a sunni to pray in a Shia Muslim Mosque.

Biggest hospital in Aleppo hit by barrel bombs and cluster bombs and it was a direct hit. And the hospital wasn't even controlled by the rebels.

I am not new I just don't browse Cred Forums much unlike you, you dutch mayo guzzling fag.

>i-im not b-butthurt y-you are
Fucking kek

Sounds legit

You're forgetting some major differences.
Shiia has shiia magic.
Sunni has moderate suicide bombings.

Damn you're butthurt about being called out.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/01/-syriaairstrikes-major-offensive-against-rebel-held-areas-of-aleppo

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hospital-aleppo-hit-syria-barrel-bombs-rebels-a7340456.html

pls tell me that there is any kind of footage somewhere

KEK IS BACK
U
C
K

B
A
C
K

>he is acting like a butthurt 5 year old copying whatever their parents say hopping that it will annoy them
I can't fucking breath jesus fuck that's funny

I thought you said it wasnt controlled by rebels? Its in jihadi-held Aleppo

>he thinks he intelligent and posts memes but is actually crying because his country is shit
>he will reply back by calling me butthurt and acting like the higher individual when in fact he is butthurt

>he bothered to write all this
>he still thinks I'm the butthurt one

Nope just grateful I am not dutch

>he bothered to reply back
>he stills thinks I'm the butthurt one
i'm actually pretty comfy at the moment, not an ounce of butthurt

Yeah I am also really grateful I do not have to share my country with a faggot like you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Correct you just have to share it with Ahmed, Waleed, Jafar, Tyrone and all the Dutch women willingly giving birth to their offspring. Enjoy your non existent future, cuck.

I'm sure you are:^)
Eyy bby you wan som fuc

not yet

yes, enjoying the comfort my greek freind
remember, slow and steady wins the race

>Sheikh Oilcoon on suicide watch

Is somebody baking?