Wow guys, you're causing someone on my bergbook to have a mental breakdown!

Wow guys, you're causing someone on my bergbook to have a mental breakdown!
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELVES

That's good smut, OP.

T R I G G E R E D

It's like watching a scientologist sperg out because you pointed out thetans are a load of crap.

Oh leaf, i am proud.

This is Kek a thread

i was heavily abused as a kid and became a ward of the state as a result. i literally, no joke, have PTSD. i was diagnosed with it at 17.

in my eyes unless you're being raped and beaten so hard you get hospitalized to the point that the doctor in charge of you physically prevents police from taking you back to your parents, or you saw your friends get their legs blown off in war or some shit, you don't have a right to talk about trauma.

what's the greatest trauma that slut ever experienced? not getting a brand new car on her 16th birthday?

Witnessed

>neurotypical

she rich af desu, she isn't a slut though cause she refuses men

NIGGER WARNING

>anti-feminism culture

What a loser

What is it with the expression, "low key," I understand that it means minor, not elaborate, or restrained, but until recently it was only used in a few actually appropriate situations. Now I hear some people use it nearly every sentence and it is becoming a new way of stuttering, almost like: like, umm, uh, literally, awesome, and really. Is this going to be the abused word of the future?

kek, tell her to go and volunteer for some veteran's organization or an organization for adult child abuse victims.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my shitty identity politics-driven language-policing culture is dying ;_________________;

fuck all white males

>neurotypical

I'm an aspergersfag and I think a world run by the mentally ill would be a disaster. As would any other level-headed person.

that's fucking harsh straya, i hope its going better for you

i used to be a tumblrtard, halfway to sjw, and thought i could relate to all these people that also had abusive parents until I found out their parents didn't buy them the new iphone or believe in their bullshit gender while my mother told me she wanted nothing more than to hurt me badly for reasons i didn't even understand because i was too young and beat me up because i ate lunch for breakfast
to be truthful sjws redpilled me instead of showing me the magic of tolerance and butthurt

i have no idea what she's trying to say
i will take that as
>waahhh i have a vagina pls pay attention to me

I wish all those special snowflakes just commited suicide already. They are such attention whores.

Hi tripfag, how're you doing

this is like really triggering??? stop it??? i'm being so triggered??? question marks???

Nice. I don't even care that much about feminism, it's a pretty small part of the overall problem of cultural marxism and frankfurt school shit taking over the west right now. One of the easier to defeat problems too since most qts are easily convinced that feminism hates them once you start dating them. Glad to see it getting some more widespread hatred though, hopefully this will be the first step some young men take to becoming full fashy goys.

Is she getting triggered about me getting triggered by her triggers?

Now i truly feel T R I G G E R E D

> I found out their parents didn't buy them the new iphone

kek, it's pretty telling these people can reasonably expect they'll get an iphone at all

i remember one day when i was like 7, something bad happened (i don't remember what and i'd rather not spend the rest of the day fucked up thinking about it) so i decided that i needed to secure food for myself

i went over to the kitchen, started doing something in there, mum came over and started screaming, then she and dad left. they didn't come back for 5 days, i have no clue where they went

so there i was, a little 7 year old, most likely just battered or molested, at home by myself attempting to figure out how a fucking oven works in order to feed myself. iirc i just ended up eating biscuits and drinking water for that time until my parents came back, and when i went to school they started asking questions so my dad belted me and locked me outside for the night in -2C weather

I would but she's actually started crusades against people who say any negative shit to her on berg book. I'm to much of a little bitch to draw that attention to myself.

I HAVE LITERAL PTSD FROM YOUR POST????????

This. If you have PTSD a Facebook "trigger warning" isn't going to help. I want to see her psychiatrist's written diagnosis of her (or any other SJW's) PTSD. There is no such thing as "self-diagnosed" PTSD. This is literally appropriation of someone else's pain and trauma.

Ausbro, hope you have received the help you need. PTSD sucks.

LITERALLY

Can't even imagine how badly that could fuck someone up.
Hope you're doing better my shitposting friend

It's not as if she has any idea whether any of the people she's talking about are "neurotypical" anyway, they might have depression or any number of things. They just might not be cunts about it like she is.

>australia
So you've been like fighting kangaroos for food since childhood?

what the hell is wrong with your parents? how fucking subhuman can you even get? I hope they got fucked over hard later.

It's an appropriation of an Ebonics phrase meaning (roughly) "tacit" or "tacitly".

I think you hear "Loki" and people are praying to pagan gods as you pass them by

You forgot the most important exclamation (periods not optional for full melodramatic effect):
"I. can't. even."

I want to vocaroo this, badly, in screechy, feminine way.

Iktf too well Straya.. it's funny how OP's normiebook friend says "getting triggered by triggers" because that's true for me but not in the way she is saying it. It's more like it makes me angry to no end seeing people put trigger warning on everything that makes them slightly uncomfortable when I was legitimately sexually abused as a child and suffered from mental breakdowns through out my childhood.

As long as you're getting the help you need and you break the chain of abuse, you'll be fine, faggot
Don't let your horrendous childhood define you.
It's unaustralian

What I've never understood is the logic of how trigger warnings are going to prevent trauma. Unless you get specific (TW: rape for example), literally ANYTHING could be a trigger for these fruitcakes. And then once you do get into specifics, like saying TW: rape, that would inherently remind any such people that you're trying to protect of that subject matter and any previous experiences they might have had relating to it. So you've already faceplanted your intentions before leaving the starting line. So what the fuck is even the point?

damn strayanon thats some fucked up shit
this hits me right in the feels

You can't live in a hugbox and browse the net at the same time.

Reply with this pic.

Introduce her to Stormfront-or-SJW. Get a taste of feminism in action.

All feminist rants contain multiple curse words, caps lock, and the same buzzwords/buzzphrases. Without fail.

Buddy of mine got his arm and his leg blown off from an IED.

He still lifts, he still owns guns, he still flies both a Confederate flag and an American flag in his yard. He doesn't give a fuck. If he can live a well adjusted life despite having his limbs blown off and watching his friends burn to death than any feminist cunt should be just fucking fine.

I've seen some shit too. Ever watched someone drown because you couldn't save them fast enough? I've been there. Ever deal with your family getting cancer and dying solely in front of you, while you blame yourself because your 16 and don't make money and cant help pay those medical bills?

Ever tried to kill yourself but only make it out because the hook you attached the noose too isn't strong enough to hold your wieght?

Im so tired of this pussy ass generation. I'm only 21 so I guess I'm part of it but it's fucking stupid how you have people who think things are so fucking hard but they aren't. Things aren't hard into your sleeping in your car, haven't ate in 3 days, working your ass off to make something of yourself. Then life is hard. Life isn't hard when you can't get a car at 16, life isn't hard when you can get into college.

Life is hard when your arm and leg are blown off because of some goat fucker, but your best friend who was the medic is dead and you have to apply a tourniquet yourself and hope you can return fire.

Life is hard when your family is bought and sold to the highest bidder and they are forced into slavery. Beaten everyday, when your slave master pours salt into your wounds and cuts off your toes because you weren't okay with your son being sold to another slave master. Life isn't hard when you get harassed for breaking a law. Life isn't hard when you can't riot in the streets.

I'm fucking tired Cred Forums. So tired.

it's 2016 and people are still hateful and misogynistic?????????

we're all gonna make it bro

>beat me up because i ate lunch for breakfast

You deserved that one.

Thank you, Canada. We are.

wow she's really getting good use out of those punctuation keys

Nobody prays to Loki. Loki is the Cred Forumstard of the gods..