Nordic Countries

Hey Cred Forums

I'm thinking on moving to a Nordic Nation, preferably one that does not have a rapefugee crisis. What is the best Nordic Country? what are some based Cities/Towns?

I'd like your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp044Is5vD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't have a nation anymore whiteman.

Finland is supposed to be very homogenous, although they are kind of Mongol-Nords and very depressing, very "autistic"... not to mention the language.

Incredibly shameful Self-Bump

that looks so comfy

The rest are true, but us being autists is just a meme.

oh really?

Looks like good ordnung to me

How do you even meet people to fugg in snow nigger land?

Move to Malmo. It's the most Aryan city I've ever seen.

Relative to the region you share with the north germanics yes, but relative to the rest of the world no

None of the countries have a rapefugee crisis compared to the US, UK, Germany, Holland, France, Canada etc and you'll feel a lot safer here than just about anywhere in the world bar Japan et al.

Sweden - we're arrogant pricks with big dicks. Stockholm is a numale mecka. Helsingborg and Gothenburg are cool; especially the latter.
Finland - tiny men with tiny dicks and relentless autism. If you have a shred of personality you'll be swimming in pussy because all the men are busy staring at the walls in silent pain and suffering and the women are just there to keep them company and give them a reason to live.
Norway - p4p nicest nordic people. They're just pleasant all around. Unless you go north, then they're all petty minded little cunts.
Denmark - irrelevant. Unpleasant. Grumpy.

no but seriously, go to denmark

Denmark is just as beautiful, in denmark everything isn't overpiced, everything is legal and the girls are hotter and easier, pic related
a beer in denmark will cost you like $1, a beer in Norway WILL cost you AT LEAST $15, it's the same with pretty much everything that's fun like cigarettes and food that's not vegetables, it's impossible to drive a car unless you're a literal millionare, at least 40% income tax etc, I could go on

Norway, is a S H I T placeto vacation and a shittier place to live, if spoke polish I'd move to poland right now

>the women are easier

Sigh european values

Go to Sweden, they love niggers like you with celtic and german ancestry.

Fucking amerimutts.

You stay in your shithole pakistan.

anymore comfy wallpapers?

>Norway, is a S H I T placeto vacation and a shittier place to live, if spoke polish I'd move to poland right now

Tsk. 100% proxy dane...

This is the danish in a nutshell. Whenever there's a reality thing like Survivor, Big Brother or whatever where they attempt to mix danes, swedes and norwegians the danes always keep to themselves and complain about the fun the swedes and norwegians are having. Whenever there's a sports derby swedes and norwegians throw insults at each other tongue in cheek and playfully but the danes always gets pissy and butthurt for real.

They're so fucking miserable that if you spend more than an hour with a dane you just want to punch him in the face until he stops breathing.

Danes might aswell be germans

please don't ever come here

>Danes might aswell be germans

It's not far off, no. Like we're more pc politically in Sweden and Norway but if you crack a joke with a Dane he'll look at you with his dead doll eyes like you've sodomized his daughter.

They're also more like the French in how they treat a social faux pas. A Swede or Norwegian will laugh and explain what went wrong but a Dane will silently hate you.

Also,. big believers in "Law of Jante":

>There are ten rules in the law as defined by Sandemose, all expressive of variations on a single theme and usually referred to as a homogeneous unit: You are not to think you're anyone special or that you're better than us.
>
>The ten rules state:
>
>You're not to think you are anything special.
>You're not to think you are as good as we are.
>You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
>You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
>You're not to think you know more than we do.
>You're not to think you are more important than we are.
>You're not to think you are good at anything.
>You're not to laugh at us.
>You're not to think anyone cares about you.
>You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Unfortunately they are all full unless you're a millionaire, or poopoo-skinned.

>please don't ever come here

Please don't ever leave your shithole.

I thought that was only a thing in Norway.

That feel when no visit to copenhagen

Only the north of Norway.

Is it true that Norwegies and Danes are jelly as fuck when it comes to Sweden? Why are they so asspained that Sweden is (was) successful? Is this why those two countries aren't helping Sweden with its rapefugees?

It's a shitty version of Gothenburg.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp044Is5vD8

Iceland seems really cool. Literally perfect climate in the south and fucking beautiful country. I'd miss the geographical diversity of western NA though, and they've got basically no real forests for inna woods.

Its got ice in the name so no refugees want to go there, too.

Does it or anything in sweden have anything comparable to the danish national museum for nordic bronze age and nordic pre roman iron age things?

Yeah. Museum Gustavianum but that's the feminist centrum of Sweden (Uppsala). Historiska Museet in Stockholm is a better visit and the entrance is free.

I would imagine the best one is The Viking Ship Museum in Oslo, though I haven't been.

Vasamuseet is different period but pretty damn cool and features a massive warship from 1628 (pic related).

Are there any open air museums of reconstructed iron age villages like denmark's lejre center?

I'm also in the same boat. The only problem is that I'm 5'7".

What's the most anglo friendly Nordic country for manlets?

Vikingastaden Birka just outside Stockholm

Binland. Short, small dick'd, nerdy autists with the personalities of wet cardboard. As an american literally every finnish male would try to impress you and every finnish girl would try to suck your dick. Not even trolling.

There are a number of reconstructed villages from different eras spread out accross the country.

None. neck yourself manlet.

But generally moreso perhaps from viking age rather than bronze or iron ages? I do see that sweden is much cooler than denmark for seeing runestones apparently

>The runestones are unevenly distributed in Scandinavia: Denmark has 250 runestones, Norway has 50 while Iceland has none.[4] Sweden has as many as between 1,700[4] and 2,500[3][7] depending on definition.

Awesome, sounds great.

No way, Jose.

the eternal swede is blowing off steam i see

that's alright, we give you so much shit for your cuckoldry fetish and its early in the morning so i'll let this one slide

as for OP:
Denmark has
>the fewest refugees in the nordic region and the most based legislation when it comes to migrants
>the best nordic country in all over terms is probably norway
>based cities towns (in Denmark) is the eastern part of northern zealand and and more or less the entire region of North/West and central Jutland

Where does this meme come from? The average heights of Finns and other countries in its vicinity are pretty close