Testosterone linked to Clinton voters, says to Fort Myers doctor's ad

abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad

>A Fort Myers doctor says if you are a man thinking about voting for Hillary Clinton, you may need to have your testosterone checked.

>It's a controversial commercial hitting Southwest Florida airwaves.

>The doctor says it's a humorous way to promote his business and also join the political discussion, but some radio listeners aren't laughing.

>“Most are not aware of the effect low T can have on your mental state. For instance your ability to focus and think clearly," he said.

>Dr. Dareld Morris of Morris Medical and Weight Loss Center in Fort Myers is issuing a warning to all men regarding their testosterone levels.

>"As a community service, for any guys out there that are thinking of voting for Hillary, I want to offer you a free testosterone test. Let’s see if we can help," Dr. Morris says in his ad.

HAHAHAHAHA NUMALES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is probably the best way to have this problem in society. Joke about it, make it a meme: then people will actually become aware of it.

This.

straya should know

>tfw your testosterone is 3000 ng/dl from your buffalo meat bulk

No it isn't. Nigger you'd be hard pressed to hit those levels on tren

>Testosterone is what builds a man's muscle
>Deepens his voice
>And gives him a sex drive

>tfw you're not a mess with low test

Tweeted this to the guys at the weekly narrative. Do you think I should tweet it to fash the nation too?

top lel

keked and checked

This isn't news man have you seen the average male trump supporter? Pic related

In Fort Myers laughed hard at this commerical.

Aussies btfo'd by a rare

>checked and rekt
holy fucking shit phd in bantz

>Studies show that unemployed men have the most testosterone, then blue collar men, then sales men - white collar men have the least testosterone
>The media likes to ridicule Trump supporters because, according to polls and surveys, they are mostly unemployed or blue collar workers

The doctor might be onto something here, guys.

Get out of here Schlomo. The average Trump supporter =Aryan God. pic related

I keep seeing pictures of this guy all over Cred Forums, who is he?

The three biggest things that lower test in modern males are

1. Body fat (the more you have, the lower your test and body fat stores estrogen). One reason why on average Americans have less testosterone than Europeans on average
2. Age (declines with age)
3. Exposure to environmental estrogens (found in soy, non-organic food, especially non-organic beef and milk

So basically whichever party base is fatter, older and eats more chemically processed food and less organic, is going to have the lower testosterone

t. knower

(If you want good resources on this check out websites like peaktestosterone and anabolicmen)

Trump has /fit/ vote 100%

wish it was famlam, but young people hate Trump, the average Trump voter is a working class old white guy in the Midwest

Testosterone is a bad thing, the most intelligents mans had low testosterone, like Goebbels, that frenchie manlet, and Artanis (he is an alien so he must have low test)

You do know excess testosterone is linked with stupidity.

Clinton supporters are Chad's trying to get laid and have a normal life

Kek come to America and see it yourself faggot. All these trump supporters are low test and pathetic

Hillcucks mad triggered ITT

Because there is nothing wrong with the status quo. Just elect hill-dawg and get on with it. Alpha males dont actually give a fuck about who becomes president

Fewer glass ceiling are broken in the high test categories. Abundant office work is what ladies offer corporations.

>tfw all of these weeboo faggots have more testosterone than all Hillary supporters combined

>lack of testosterone is what causes men to become effeminate numales
>numales vote for hillary

>checked

Nice quads

Look at these fanny flustered hill cucks

CHECKED

SHADILAY!!!!

Nice quads. But dont black men have the most T? Pol racists gotta make up their minds here.

Yes, I do.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

what are you talking about, that guy looks badass

urban myth created by (((them)))

Yeah meant to say the younger ones, of course old fucks with no test are voting for him but look at his 18 - 30 year old male supporters. They're all disgustingly feminine

just noticed he has 2 hats stacked

kek

DUBS
THIS IS THE BEST POST I HAVE SEEN ALL ELECTION
FUCKING CTR BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hillshills on suicide watch

I'm glad I was able to see this before the internet went dark.

thats not how food works.

I'd post a pic of Hilary supporters but I think they've all been posted already

Dude I'm not even angry. Australian is cucked..

Just eat a little red meat there hillcuck and do some lifting. Maybe start with some free weights or chin ups and you won't have lower than a bunch of week faggots lmao

>badass
>long girly hair he probably obsessed over
>can't even grow a beard, just grows a weak little mustache
>skinny as fuck and pale
>has to pose with a gun to compensate for his little dick and femininity
>badass

Yeah, but they're niggers. That means that they're on average stupid whether or not testosterone is present. The ones with less testosterone are abhorrent creatures of social filth and the ones with more testosterone are literal rapists and murderers.

A real chad doesn't have to lie about supporting Clinton or feminism to get pussy they just do

Pretending to be a feminist is a beta male tactic

The people within the highest income brackets favor Trump while the broke college graduates favor Hillary.

Requesting the graph

Slightly elevated testosterone and estrogen both in blacks but not enough for true differences. It's really swings of 100-200 ng/dl that cause noticeable changes

But this is only between two groups with equal body fat. Body fat drastically reduces test levels, fat guys have the lowest

A skinny, chiseled "nu male" who likes Coldplay and wears skinny jeans will have higher serum testosterone levels than an obese guy with macho hobbies who likes steak and guns

Didnt we figure out that this is a photoshop from a diaper fetish event? Not that everyone with a diaper fetish isn't a bernie cuck...

>holy fucking shit phd in bantz
kek

oh Canada

when will you break the stereotype?

>cherry picking this hard

MILLIONS of people are voting for him, you finding 10 goobers that are voting for him and going "look !! SEE!!!" doesn't mean shit.

We get it hillcuck at that estrogen is making you moody
Just take a nap and it will raise your T a bit and help you feel better

Top fuckin kek

The difference is he wants to be dom'd by Trump fans. Clinton fans want everyone to be dom'd by a totalitarian mother state.

I have low testosterone but im not a faggot cuck

>women are smarter than men

???

Now that you mention it, it does look like a shoop.

Wow must suck having lower T levels than actual twinks lmao

>Just eat a little red meat

Non-Organic meat and dairy in the USA actually has a net lowering effect on testosterone, due to the massive estrogen, ractopamine and other chemical processes

are we posting trump voters now?

nu males are skinny and not lean. aka skinnyfat.

>even doctors are bantering about trump in florida

oh yea,he's totally going to lose

ayy lmao

There are way more gays for Hillary so what do these prove?

you may as well spam every pic of Hispanic Trump supporters. No one is buying it.

Sample is skewed by the high test dykes identifying as male that vote for Hillary

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Yes you are posting people with higher T levels than you now

IF YOU DON'T BENCH ATLEAST 12 REPS AT 135LBS ON AN INCLINE PRESS

YOU ARE A LO-TEST, LOW ENERGY FAGGOT THAT VOTES FOR HILLARY

Tfw you're scared you have low test cuz of social disfunction

Must suck having lower T than a bunch of twinks lmao

Hillcucks btfo

Is that a happa? It looks asian of some sort.

HAHAHAHA m8 I'm a 6'2, 160lb, chiseled as fuck Italian-American that could grow a full beard when I was 13. Im willing to bet I have the most test out of everyone in here, I look like a fucking Sasquatch.

Yes by a little bit, but that doesn't mean superiority.

Also black women have abnormally high testosterone among females.

>I'm totally not upset guys.
Get trolled faggots.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

FUCKING massive yet subtle red pill, the question of test correlating with political party will take young men down the path of enlightenment

I dont understand why these pictures without context are supposed to be so insulting? Are only attractive faces men capable of being alpha?

Is anyone with a chubby face automatically numale? I don't get this meme

Kek sure you do hillcuck. Enjoy being a low test faggot all your life like the leftist you are.

Like I said it must suck having lower T than actual twinks
Hillcucks btfo

>high test exposure in the womb leading to 'extreme male brain'
>low EQ score but high SQ (understanding systems)
>ring finger longer than index
>diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
>possible "childhood ADD" lol what ever the fuck that means
>square manly face
>broad shoulders
>6'2
>full beard
>robust skull shape
>intelligence assessment concluded "above average IQ"
>green eyes
>roman nose
>the hair of roman statues

feels good to be the REAL master race.

what the fuck?

Plenty of fat dudes could do that though, and fat men have low testosterone

High test in females causes higher sex drive actually.

Do you think anyone is looking at trumps henchman and saying "gee that guy most have such high test levels what a man!"

Wrong.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990

>After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated at the top of my class at the navy seahorse. I have over 300 confirmed shills and have done numerous secret raids on Al Roker. You better be ready because Im cumming for that hairy ass of yours and I am infact uncircumcised so you better to get gaping that boipussi you little slut. I will bake you a creampie and leave you crying on the floor hard as diamonds. AND NO IWILL NOT LET YOU CUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>GetYouAManThatCanDoBoth.jpg

implying TWN isn't FtN Lite

>6'2 , 160lbs

lmfao fucking skeletor over here thinks hes a big man

What I'm looking at is the Tolkien twinks like milo and at thinking "Wow he has more T than litterally every male hilldawg supporter"
Sad!

asian women are high test?

wtf, i hate asian women now.

Must suck having lower T than him hillcuck

>Asians have the highest testoterone levels
Bizzaro I love you.

Must suck having lower T than them hillcuck.

Must suck having lower T than them hillcuck?

Bump for more triggered low T hillcucks

dude looks like gener

Nice to have ween fans on here

Happy birthday!

niggers have the highest DHT, then whites then asians.

asians have the highest amount of "bioavailable" testosterone, then blacks then whites.

weird...

blacks having the highest DHT should mean they have more facial and body hair then whites. Makes sense, asians have the least DHT and are thus hairless.

Lmao I bet he has bigger arms than you too. Reality really must trigger low T hillcucks such as yourselfs

>feed nu males testosterone
>???
>society uncucks itself
kgo

And he has higher T than you. How does that make you feel?

Actually, Google agrees. Type in liberal males are and the type in conservative males are and compare the difference. All these triggered democrat ctrfags

All weak jaws

>some radio listeners aren't laughing
Can't take a joke? Maybe they have low testosterone. Oh, wait.

Never claimed to be a big man, in fact being bigger actually reduces your test. I'm chiseled and toned as fuck brah

Nah Iranians have the highest test levels after Asians.

>Cumskins BTFO

>6'2, 160lb

rattle me bones

I'm reposting this atleast once a day. The triggered low T CTR fags is priceless

>135

>only have 1 testicle
>still have more T than a male Hillary voter

Insta of the qt on the right?

[This post is awaiting UN approval]

so basically conservatives = big dumb unevolved brute

and liberal male = smart but physically frail/weak and better and managing modern society

Thank you brother.

>6'2
>160lb

you're a fucking stick m8

That hat does NOT want to be on Obama's head haha :P

This is actually very good news. This is a step forward in solving the nu male problem and maybe one day we will have clean tap water free of estrogen

High testosterone leads to violent leads to aggressive behaviour. Also higher testosterone people don't think as critically as lower testosterone people.

holy fuck is this a headshot watchlist of anti-Trump nuts? look at all them crazy eyes. I seen that wide eyed look before.

>better at managing society
>femine faggots who want to let in higher T savages destory their countries
Kek great logic there m8

all hail Boognish

How does it feel having lower T than them. Tell us how it triggers you

dubs

these numales look bretty high test to me.

>funny ad
>makes news
>every "journalist" is latino or a liberal whore female
>all people interviewed are black

>calls other races savages because they have high T levels

>some how its bad for low T men to be managing society

>its okay when Cred Forums is high T though

i didnt think anyone was actually this retarded.

I think you read the OP wrong idiot

so if Cred Forums is high test does that mean Cred Forums is sub human?

i think your claim is bull shit desu. scientist, engineers and autist have higher test levels (at least in the womb) and they end up being better at systematizing than the rest of the population.

>bug dumb unevolved
found the nu-male faggot

>controversial
>pumping boys under the age of 10 full of estrogen based on a delusion built upon by media is not controversial

Nah you don't get it high T white men built the west. You love higher T men of other races invading because they are brown and you are a cuck. You are mentally ill and cogntive dissonant and we'll as being weak

High testosterone also leads to one defending his country from high test Muslim/black invaders. Without it you sit at home like a libcuck voting for open doors before eventually getting run over.

How does it feel that you have lower T than everyone of those fags?

fucking check'em n wreck'em

you're dumb lol. actually read what you've been posting.

it seems that no one in this thread can reach a solid conclusion.

could it be none of you morons actually know what you're talking about?

It is addressing Clinton voters. Not Trump voters.

Also don't forget gives you prostate cancer, heart problems, etc.

Based

better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.

Asian males have higher TEST levels than white males, no wonder they get all the white girls

high bioavailable test, lower DHT levels though.

I did leftists are low T and shitskins have lower IQ to high test whites. This is indisputable. Low T leftists are so retarded that they are willing to give control to even dumber high T men while making it harder for themselves and their children while selling out their country. You are inferior in every aspect

Top bantz

>not being a wagecuck means you're stupid
oy vey

Test builds muscle.

DHT deepens voice, is responsible for body hair and balding, and accelerates male aging; but doesn't grow muscle.

Too much exogenous estrogen causes DHT to rise to compensate.

>Hilary supporter gets egged
>tries to ban eggs

The funny thing is all of them wearing those hats is actually advertising Trump.

Felons can't vote, user.
The only blacks that vote are unironically fat, cum dumpsters that can pass for looking more manly than their own men.

Trump will do great with Black male voters

>decent amount of muscle mass for twinks
Like I said how does it feel to have lower T than them?

It's in their interests for them to vote D because they hate whitey. A white male voting for hillary is a traitor to his race, his family, his nation, his culture and himself at the end of the day.

How do I find my testosterone level?

Ask your doctor to take a blood test

Weekly Narrative is boring as shit, the guys are total amateurs. How can you listen to that? Just deleted it last week after trying to stick it out through my fifth episode.

As funny as it is there's actually a shitload of evidence that liberal beliefs in young men are correlated to low test. We really should be doing blood testing in high school.

I literally never get sick though.
I guess I will keep that in mind.

more like GAY 4 RUMP amirite

I think its actually oxytocin. Called the love hormone, trust hormone or the cuddle hormone, it also is linked to men being good fathers and also to being racist as fuck, the loving/trusting thing only applies to your in group

Actually testosterone decreases immunity. So having high testosterone makes you more likely to get sick.

Isn't enough shame that you have lower T than your political rivals? Why are you advertising the fact you have lower T than the lowest denominator among them?

This is fucking embarrassing jesus christ.

Bump for more triggered low T hillshills

>Protests the use of ad hom
Your entire fucking pic is ad hom

>Doesn't like being called names
This is a site where if a person is called a thread a faggot, you think people care about names here?

>supresses different opinions
You understand this is impossible right? The way Cred Forums works is if you make a thread about it and people post in it, it stays in circulation. The views on Cred Forums are popular because you can't express them in public so people use an user board.

>Calls your evidence invalid
It is, look at this fucking picture. Complete bullshit that you use to label people who disagree with you on other boards as "pol"

>unable to accept other opinions
Clearly you aren't on this board than, the opposite opinion is almost always present. It's just as I said it's not as popular because this place is user.

>easily triggered
nice evidence, as I said before this is a board where you are called a faggot cuck every 5 seconds. No one is triggered here.

Interesting. I was saying that because I haven't taken a blood test for ages.

Will no one check these digits? For shame.

This guy is a fucking hero. I love when we have scientists and doctors going against the narrative for once. Go, redpills, go!

>6'2", 160 lbs
Jesus christ you need some fucking carbs
I weigh literally 50 pounds more than you and I'm only an inch or two taller
Skeletons go on the inside

Required.

I've read that their test levels are the same, but have higher estrogen levels causing them to act more irrational and emotional.

>Setting the bar low

Declining testosterone with age is not correlated, it's because most people don't look after themselves as well as when they get older. If you keep peak fitness and perfect health to the age of 90, your testosterone will be the same as it was when you were 35.

bretty gud.

How do you faggets keep your testosterone high?