HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cred Forums NIGGERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cred Forums NIGGERS

NOTHING HAPPENED

GO TO WORK/BED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the [redacted) is this

[this message has been reviewed by the United Nations Department of Internet Relations]

nigger

a new era beginns

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

This post has been removed by the UN department of Internet Relations

Reason: Intolerant Views and Language

TESTING

Thank Kek
Happy birthday, everyone

>fag believes anything happenning immediately

Why are some burgers retarded?

[OP was banned from Cred Forums for posting ponies in a clearly political context]

Reason: Islamophobia

yet.

DAFUQ ARE YOU STARING AT, CHRISTMAS JAP?

Fuk you die in VEin US fags !

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of the 'UN: 149570028 Islamic Militant Feminist Regime Safe Space Bill' CASE: 10]

I had fun :^)

Fucking nigger faggot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED SOME HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING THAT'LL GO DOWN IN HISTORY BOOKS

>hung
It's "hanged", you retard.

finally! i can collect all of the birthday [message redacted by order of United Nations Declaration 2349587:0000000012] again!

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of the 'UN: 149570028 Islamic Militant Feminist Regime Safe Space Bill' CASE: 10]

The end of an era F

[This post has been disciplined in accordance with state law. The DPRK do not approve of dissent and western propaganda. Please refrain from tarnishing the eternal general's leadership. Hail the korean revolution.]

today is the begging of the end you stupid nigger. the end of Cred Forums will eventually come in the upcoming months.

FUCKING JEWS

I hear something outside, it sounds a bit like a chopp

Thank god nothing changed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc

Ĝ̴̣̖̠͓̟̼̄u̠̰̳̲͕̯̇ͅy̸̛̲̒̏s̛͔͓͔͈͓͛̒̐̀̓̒̀ͧ̚ ̡̫̯̭̝͔͈̖͍̍̇I͙͔̖̘̦͕͆ͣͨ ͓̱̘̮̭̲̱̮̄͌̽̀f̷͗̈́̒̈́̓ͭ̈́ͩ҉̲̝̻̀e̛̼͚͈ͩ̉ͩ͋̚ē̅͗ͣ̃͗̚͏̺͉̗l̶̫̙͍̣̜̞̰ͫ̿͗̕ ̵̦̭̺̹̙ͣ͂ͫ̔̍̿̓̾ḵ̵̬̳͈̘ͣ͋̉̈́͐͟ͅi͓͕̾̿͊̀̍n̰̥̘̥̖͖̝ͫͪ͆͟d̨̡͖̲̻̖̳̲̱̘͛̏͋͆͒ȧ̢͍̺̖̹̌̋̅͢ ̨̮̲̫̹̾ͮ̐͌̀f̵͕̲̝̭̹̝̳ͮͤͫ͆̆ͬ́̈͟͟u͎̹̯͉͖̐̑͟n̢̤͇͓͇̘̺͕̪͒̍ͧ͐̕͢n̩̜͆͋̇ý̷͚̺͍̣͈̭͆̚͠ͅ

Shit why the fuck is my real name there!

TAKE THE SHOT FAGGOT!

Wtf - I Iike the hats now!

>Twifags
Every time. I bet that fag doesn't even praise the sun
or the moon

Stop making me remember
;_;
2012 best year

Reason: Fat shaming

I don't like this.

Happy birthday everyone.