Offical TOX Cred Forums channel

offical TOX Cred Forums channel

They cant stop us in here!

>Install Tox, i use qTox
>Send friend request to the Cred Forums bot at ED2C22ED0AFD2F97A5AADA531DB7BD0D2DF87858D4CC3801FC9079DE2BBBBA7766C26F59919C
>send pol bot message "invite"
>profit

Tox is immune to the internet takeover. everyone get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xjeE5w5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get in here everyone

They cant stop us if we use TOX

whats Cred Forumss discord?

get in here pol

Can you explain to a retard what this TOX thing is exactly and how it will maintain our freedom of speech from this possible Internet onslaught?

Also bump

Yeah i can explain it. Why aint you on that tox breh? Tox up faggit.

Don't to it! It's a trap to get your IP address.

Bump

Anyone who falls for this OBVIOUS CTR HONEYPOT

Is a fucking moron.

Tox is for faggot-tier neets who think they're 1337 haxxers when all they are is suspects in the eyes of the FBI who will work their way into such strange networks.

this

TOX was good like 3 years ago, but there's vulnerabilities n shit and You can get IP's from people if you are chatting / sending them messages

Yeah go ahead and give whoever that is your IP addresses faggots

[This comment is not able to be viewed in your region]

post your tox ids faggots
C8026653FE79115BC23A4DE1EFFE341BAB84F9F67F7C96BAF45B481FEF896247AA2FC392F6CE

If you visit a website, any website, the person who made that website has your IP.

I remember when Cred Forums - Technologically Illiterate first started making a big deal out of this.

No shit nigger, the point is by using and adding someone on TOX you're giving some random fucker on the internet your motherfucking IP address and not some verifiable middleman like Cred Forums.

But if you feel comfortable doing that then go ahead nigger be my guest

r u dumb?

get a vpn

I'm not sure if there's an official one or anything but I just made a server join if you want
discord.gg/xjeE5w5

>discord
>TOX