Black here, why does the media and my peers try to push me to get a white woman so much...

Black here, why does the media and my peers try to push me to get a white woman so much? The only white woman that date my kind are tattooed hogs, and my kids aren't even going to look white. If my children are going to loook primarily black, then why not just avoid the friction and stigma and just go for mixed black woman, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please, stay with your own kind. We'll all get along better if everyone does that.

I am, but my point is that it's being pushed too much, and other then sexual hedonism nothing really comes from it.

it's deemed progressive. Liberals today have a very narrow view of what is progressive and to them, this narrow view applies to everyone regardless of their own personal opinions and subjective tastes.
In this sense, the left have become the fascists of today.

What the fuck kind of tv show is that shit

White women are advertising themselves all over the place just because they can. No, I'm serious, they are not just marketing their pussies to black men, but to all men. Value goes up, white women are happy.

Some family oriented american christian tv show called "dating naked"

Tell them to fuck off, live your life and choose what you love.
If they don't stop, pick their brains on why they're pushing you.

Would fuck that cunny hard desu

Media dont care abiut blacks only anti white.

Im a cadtizo and dont ouke white women mestizas treat me better.

No they don't. Explain to me why they are like 5 times more likely to marry a Hispanic guy.

Underrated & based.

White women are overhyped fetish shit, white men travelled the world to get other pussies.

No one truly likes white women.

I know you are being sarcastic, but fuck this planet needs to be purified in nuclear fire

I disagree. I think we'd all be better off if we just bred all race out of existence. My only beef with blacks is that they hate all white and want reparations. I just want to be left alone and live in a functional world.

Bro, only reason I even fuck with white women is just to contribute to the white race. We all hate those bitches, I'll never understand why niggers love them so much kek. Forbidden fruit I guess.

Kek, this.

Looked it up and the executive producers name is (((Howard Schultz)))
Why is Cred Forums always right

Fuck off parenthetical

Is it even being right anymore at this point? Seems like it's almost a rule of thumb where there is chaos there will be juden.

You really need to learn about the Jews, blackmanfriend.

Mixed women look pretty noice a lot of the time. They don't want dos whiteboi tho :((((

>They don't want dos whiteboi tho

Speak for yourself. Mulatto bitches are easy as hell.

BASED
A
S
E
D

A black man who gets this is a pushed thing.

this it might have been an achievement 50 years for a non white man to get a white women but now its like whatever they are straight garbage

>parenthetical

Why are full blooded nignogs so hideous 90% of the time? I shudder to think that some ((((white)))) slave owner would stick their cock in a purebred negress.

To be fair if I was a nigger i'd be going for white women as well. Black women seem insufferable.

is there an unscensored version of this show?

They are, I hate dealing with them too (black)

90% of the time the girl picks the nigger too. I wonder why that is?

Basically this.

They want to let White men know that they are competing with non-White men, increasing their value. Typically this would be OK, because it drives white men towards higher standards.

The problem is their perverted sense of standards combined with their need to absolve their white guilt by association. Women set their standards according to societies' standards not coming to their own. If society values diversity, women value it as well.

I would never be with a daddy- issue slag who was dumb enough to fuck a nigger

((()))

t. Skinny white male trying to bait other white males

That's such a great plan really, with our current stock, we will all have a nice brown mixture in a few decades. Though there are untold billions still living in Africa, we will have to keep adding them over time, either with financial incentives or forceful coercion via military destabilization. Once these African populations add their color density to Europe and Americas, we will be closer to reaching a dark skinned average. But alas, it is a tremendously difficult task and not all populations will voluntarily move into Europe and the Americas and the nations limited carrying capacity will make this a timeless project, and require administration of long lasting dynasties, perpetually changing the stock of the native populations until dark skin equilibrium can be achieved. Thus, racial equality.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Yes but only the friday night on the french canadian MTV, the rest of the days it's censored.

beautiful

no I mean not too dark not too light. like beaners or Sicilians. I'd be fine with that desu. I think it looks sexy anyway. skin thats slightly darker looks healthy. I dont want Africans. I dont want white people, or Asians. get rid of them all. just a bunch of mutts who are too fucking confused about their own identity to care about 200 year old grudges.

Oh naive user, you don't get it. It's not going to be your choice in the matter, it's already been decided.

between asians, russians and indians, if we all mixbred with africans there could be NO BLACK PEOPLE by the end of the century. No white people either, but being white never got me any special treatment anyway so idgaf.

Damn he's hung

The real question is, who's more inferior to Asian women, black women or white women?

Pussy is pussy.

This.

Also, who gives a shit who is dating who?

Get over yourself.

I don't know back when Harambe pussy was all over this board, no one liked it.

When did I ask anything about pussy?
I'm talking in terms of personality and not being a shit person.

Literally nigger saying

Fucking normie memer go back to your Instagram posts.

Because blacks want to bleach their genes to escape blackness.

>why does the media want me to get with white women
It's not about you. They want her to ruin her life. You're just a prop. The marketing is targeted at her.

I've been here since ytmnd and the loli board

no, women are idiots. Pussy is pussy.

There's a difference between being an idiot and being an intolerable idiot.

>90% of the time the girl picks the nigger too. I wonder why that is?

95% Why would you say 100% when it's actually 150%?

It's a british conspiracy actually.

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

That's so fucking evil. Worse then murder or enslavement

God that's fucking hot.

>Marcus a tout ce que je cherche
Top lol

>its not over yet

Haha fuck the Constitution

You have a sharia law and you better suck it up

Niggers disappear long before marriage

"He made mě feel like a women"
"'celibatères' (the TV Show) made mě recognise how the Person next to me really was"
Pool lad, He probably got cucked

Executive producer (((Howard Schultz))).

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

Because Jews run the media and they are bent on waging a race war. It's an anti-white agenda. I can go into details but that's it in a nutshell.

ov vey just mix goyim

Kill yourself.