Nigger Rekt Thread

In celebration of Cred Forums's birthday I propose we have a black people rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vX4EKSxiAc
bing.com/videos/search?q=guy gets electrocuted on 3rd rail nyc&&FORM=VDVVXX
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
dailymotion.com/video/x4rkaj6_gantz-episode-1-dramatic-moments_fun
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/video-bungling-arsonist-sets-himself-fire-kentucky/88529650/
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He fried harder than KFC.

Every fucking time I see this. How hard would it be to remove an item of clothing (sweatshirt, anything), jump down there, wrap it around his stupid fucking ankle and yank him off the goddamn rail? Why does everyone on that platform suck so much? Wtf?

Enjoying these retarded party hats?

Why would you risk your life for that?

Would you risk your life to save a suicidal nigger? Didn't think so, dumb fuck.

>jump down there
just because one pathetic human wants to die doesnt mean you need to risk your life to save him. Go hug a tree you fucking hippie

Story?

I'm not going to risk my life for a nigger. Especially if that nigger is high on drugs or overdose.

He was already dead.

I have an irrational fear of being shocked because I was zapped from my disposal switch once because my hands were wet. Fuck getting electrocuted man. Shit sucks. Fuck that.

Yeah yeah yeah, look where I am, you edgy fucks. That one of the reasons I love this place, press on you glorious bastards.

Materials which behave as electrical insulators at low voltages sometimes behave differently at high voltages.

Long ago, I watched some Cockcroft-Walton generator videos (could also have been Marx generators, been a long time). The experimenter was demonstrating current flow through traditional insulators (rubber, etc.)

Need sauce with volume

>the fucking helicopter pilot catches him

fuck yeah

You're saying it would arc?

Why risk your life like that for someone like him? He looks pretty useless and possibly homeless.

Besides there's so many ways it could go wrong. If you don't yank him off perfectly in one clean go then the electricity will immediately contract the muscles in your hand and give you an involuntary death grip on the shirt and then you're just as dead as he is.

was that... the fucking helicopter pilot?

Yeeep!

Why was that white guy trying to help the nigger? I am so fucking sick of race traitors!!!!

Damn. They were beating him like he stole something

>risking your life for a nigger

Even I wouldn't do that.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Unsure. Just saying it's not obvious [to me] whether a thickness or two of clothing material will protect you from 1200V.

He's helping him dummy.

dumbest nigger ever.

No dummy, look again. You can cleary see the guy aim after the darkie, but then they twitst arround and he grabs the cop. Then when it's straighten out, he grabs the darkies arm to restrain him.

B-but, muh white guilt!!!

Lol what if the nigger had gotten past the pilot and stolen the helo

Oh my god when the smoke comes out... most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

uhhh what? how?

>Wants to yank a nigger off 640 volt rail with a sweater.

>Calls party hats retarded

>hair on fire, lulz

gta shit right there

niggers dont have xbox

We really did them a favor taking them out of Africa could you imagine if that SUV was a lion instead lmao

No he is there to subdue him, not only that even though he didn't grab him he did help because his added weight grounded them.

fuck you and fuck this webbum

is this some kinda punishment or wtf

Fuck am I looking at here?

ALRIGHT! Fuck! Consider it an exercise in thought. So glad I ran my ingenious plan past Cred Forums before implementing it in real life!

Christ.

gotta give it to him, that takes heart.

by the way he is acting while getting his dick shaved, it looks like some stupid ass "coming of age" test or some other african nonsense

a bullet got stuck in the barrel and the guy just kept firing

>Resident nigger.webm

kek

AND RELOADED

link to video with sound plz?

I want to hear the nigger get electrocuted.

>.357 Magnum holds 6 rounds
>dumb nigger fired 6 times, reloaded and fired two more times, not noticing that something wasn't right

Jebus fug mang

Did he died?

What a badass pilot

how did the barrel not explode?

it was the co-pilot

What's happening here? How did those two end up on the ground?

Thats 600v DC 3-4K amps....full duty cycle...no escape for anything earthed.

Yeah I'm sure he'd have flown it away no problem, that google looked like he knew his way around a helicopter.

>not shooting to kill
Idiot

>fits the theme

did you cross your legs?

>pilot ready to fist fight his ass

He got tackled by the stig?

Other niggers shot them while they were 'protesting' police shooting a nigger who appeared to pull a gun on them.

I found it.

You stop worrying about me guys.

You're the one shitting all over a group of people who had to watch some guy hideously fry on the subway tracks. In my opinion if you're going to pass that kind of judgment you don't get to get all touchy when we tell you to stop talking out your ass. Quit being a pussy.

Not sure is the black guy is a manlet or if the cop is just that tall

did he really fucking do that on purpose.

Send this nog to grammar school

That's what I thought. He was ready to slug it out right there.

>No escape for anything earthed

By that you mean anything touching the ground, or grounded?

>Full duty cycle

No fucking idea what you are on about there

Pls share. I looked all over live links last night and couldn't find it.

This is all old shit. Where's something new?

>I KNOW MY SWEATSHIRT WILL SAVE ME FROM GETTING FRIED TOO
You know what, I hope retards like you are foolish enough to try it

That's a lawsuit.

The moment the cop decides to body slam the guy is the moment the suspect gets him in a headlock.
Escalation of Force in effect.

>some say it is impossible for him to enjoy KFC

Anybodu provide a link to detailed story on these destructive fucking chimps and the consequences they face when caught.

Enjoy the ban-hammer.

s-sauce?

dese mods aint bout shit nigga dis me an my crew da fuk dey bout cuz?

youtube.com/watch?v=3vX4EKSxiAc

but why

Tour D'Troit

Japan

Fucking lea-
>looks at the flag

What the fuck, dude?

You dumb kiwi.

>retarded party hats

yeah i dont get it

Cred Forums was started oct 1 2003

its still September 30 here

You're never supposed to touch the third rail.

I don't care how crunk you are. That's a dumbass move.

It's ok, faggot. I watched it for you.

There's like hardly any blood.

Underrated

>check your microagressions
and respect the culture. or do you want the UN to delete your post?

Hell no nigger, I'm not opening that

>worldstarhiphop

kek

A normal day in Sweden.

Why?

its a fucking nigger. what you expect? of coarse it turns to violence over anything else, its the chimp way.

Aids cure/prevention

They're animals. Fuck, man, they're all animals, aren't they?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHY

At least they cared

That's the fucking cutest thing I've ever seen on Cred Forums. Glad I had the guts to risk possibly seeing a baby get crushed.

Yeah its way too hardcore for you fuckwads.

I watched it for you user.. One day you will lose emotion and watching things like that will be easy for you... the worst bit was how the eye came out a little

Flying like that is so fucking dangerous. Does that pilot think he's playing Call of Duty or something?

GODDAMIT YOU SICK FUCKS FUCK THIS PLACE

im scared to watch this
can someone tell me what this is?

bing.com/videos/search?q=guy gets electrocuted on 3rd rail nyc&&FORM=VDVVXX

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BRUTAL

That's a REALLY slow and painful way to die right there, and I'm not risking my life to save a random retard with no shirt who thought walking on the electrified rails of a train/metro station is a good idea.
I have a family and a little niece I would love to bully until she grows up thank you very much.

Its really cute. Warms your heart

Just a little off the top.

>there are """""people""""" who unironically imply that dogs aren't the best bros

the best part about the SkyTrain where i live is the trains use linear induction motors

so not only is there a third rail but also a highly magnetized strip of metal in the center of the tracks

You can almost smell the refreshing menthol.

Don't.

Literally worse than the mexican guy with no face.

JESUS, SLAV'S AREN'T HUMAN.

should i tell them?

i have no clue why but black women doing shit like this turns me on a lot.

Quick trip. Phoenix, on Thomas rd. So cool. Represent

No, it's best to let them find out for themselves

>damn!

have you seen the time it happened to a chinese kid? and 16 people walked by and did Nothing.

gingers have far more soul than chinese do

1. absolutely not worth
2. wouldn't work.

i would have attempted to pull him up at the start of it when he was near the platform but i'm not hopping down in there to save him. actually i probably wouldnt if that rail is also electrified and him stepping on it would get me too. that puts the risk way too high of me dying. i'll take some risk but not that much. especially not for a careless suicidal

He's lucky the barrel didn't burst.

It's called zoophilia.

Love dogs

>youtube.com/watch?v=3vX4EKSxiAc
Is that like Special Olympics of rap or something?

gorilla got btfo by 400 pound hacker

I met this woman in person, on multiple occasions. I've told stories about it in other threads. Despite being a native Houstonian, she and her voter base are the reason that I believe Houston must be nuked from orbit.

leaf

>black people
>black
>people

subways in this country have overhead power supply lines so it's impossible for this to happen unless you are 25 feet tall and somehow fall both up and down

Dog snuggles up to baby

why are you still in nappies at 5?

He would be considered unarmed for the purposes of the current political movements in this country

Sandniggers are still niggers

story again plox tis the season

Fuck you and your shitty thread, imbecile.

>Not saying google people.

You're a fucking retard. Do you watch racing and think "That's so fucking dangerous D="?

No, because he's a fucking professional that knows what he's doing and he has the talent to execute that move.

Moron. He's the one person that wouldn't have been dangerous for.

That is not a slow way to die, he is dead almost instantly, that twitching is the insane amount of power surging through his body. Notice how he fucking started to smoke and catch fire?

Dead in a couple seconds.

It would kill weber touched him with shirt or what not for sure

>thats strange user

Black on track crime must end.

>open webm
>see bestgore.com going across the screen
>close webm
someone braver than me describe what happens.

I've seen mudslime mothers pushing their 8yo kids around in strollers

Ghetto lottery.

Well, I've never heard the story, user- do tell.

That made my dick hurt when he got tackled

Obligatory

Boi you aint shit nigga. Check out me and my crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

They smack the kid a little and then saw off his head.

do u do that because its easier to wipe a bloody chunky manstew off the windshield than it is to scrape off charred flesh from the lines?

source pls source now

The rebels you support beheaded a kid because of reasons.

>eye coming out a little
I hate when that happens. specially to a baby

dailymotion.com/video/x4rkaj6_gantz-episode-1-dramatic-moments_fun

I second this regarding the Mars lady.

Should show this to BLM activists. As soon as he gets tackled he reaches for the gun.

this is by far thee dumbest nigger i've ever seen
can't wait to get proven wrong later

I wasn't ready for this. What is this thing I'm feeling, Cred Forums?

They behead the kid with a knives you sensitive ninny

not using an extended clip on your revolver.
black lives matter.

You're into bestiality

It just looks so fake though. Like something you'd see in an 80s horror film.

He only had time to shoot the closeby nig 1-few times (can't see well on this device) and immediately switch targets (armed dindu to his right?), by the time he could evaluate if the near nog was still moving, it was already on the ground, so he couldn't just magdump someone lying on the floor, that would get him fucked in trial.

Do you really think that the """people""" that are the reason the illiteracy rate in the US is 14% can figure out how to use a toilet?

>yup

Why does that make me laugh every time I see it

SimCopter needs a fucking reboot.

ITS FUCKING SICK AND UNNECESSARY

AND TABLEAU

like cockroaches to a light
SCATTER

do you have a link to that i really want to see it

Oh man that would be my dream come true.

Did that pilot guy whip out a set of cast iron slave manacles to put on JaQanius at the end? doesn't looks like regular handcuffs

They cared for the photo op. Like all of us.

>burning pool ring.webm

No, it is circumcision with a nigger style.

I DONT WANT TO OPEN THIS
YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BETTER FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THIS IS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fak u

>not landing on the nog
this works in choplifter

>B-But n-not all m-muslims...!

A kid cuddling a puppy you fucking bitch. Open it yourself

First round was a squib, a round that didnt have enough force behind it to leave the barrel. Probably loading his own rounds with not enough powder, lucky that shit didnt blow up.

That's just being a prick. What did the guy do?

did this guy commit suicide yet? what happened to him? how come he isn't made fun of daily?

>they dont have jails and proper police, and prosecutors....

lynch mobs are still the norm

UNDERRATED POST

I literally laughed out loud.

a nigger just gave away the internet today

find one and stomp one

He was playing loud rap music or something from what I recall
Not sure unfortunately I found the webm from another thread

It was on purpose and done by the company itself

top fucking banter right there

That thing is just gonna slide out of there. Real nice and easy like

emphasis on thing

>underrated post
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/redit/

I've never been into face fucking before seeing this woman, I really want to give it a try now

My beautiful Jeanne d'Arc in the blue dress on the left.

Haven't been identified yet, there's a $1000 reward for info leading to their arrest though.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/video-bungling-arsonist-sets-himself-fire-kentucky/88529650/

>"THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN YOU NIGGAS MONEY"

Kill yourself. With your edge.

I don't know what happened to him, but he probably gets made fun of everyday.

what do I have to do in order for this guy to be reincarnated into a snail and made to crawl along the edge of a straight razor?

what a waste of a life, black lives don't matter even to their own

Dude... Gantz is so fucking good. It's a shame the anime ended WAY before the manga did. The anime and manga are both worth checking out though

yes im sure the pilot has no skill in flying what so ever, im sure he can only fly as well as an untrained xbox player.
never mind that CoD doesn't even have usable vehicles

probably the barrel didn't explode because revolvers don't really seal around the cylinder and the burning gases will blow out there, it's why suppressors don't really work on them
still he's lucky it didn't explode

>We wuz kangs

And they did a the right thing. That bomb saved a couple of lives. Roody-poos should be dealt with this way.

The fucking dindu reaches for the pilot's gun when they are scuffling so he takes the whole belt and throws it out of reach.

????????????????????????????

eyah didnt like this one. both sides are googles here

They get doomed from the start

DEUS VULT!

fuckin d-nuts faggot

Man, what an armed combatant.

>20-80 in one big group
fuck off, we are around 25-30% here, older generations are over 50% but we arent amerikikes.
faggot fuck your infograph

>tfw I used to be like this
>tfw not anymore

Every time this gets posted I wonder why they're doing this. What provoked it? Even animals don't do this shit...

>Be nigger
>Voodoo shaman tells you that sodomizing an intant will protect you from bullets
>sodomize said infant with several dozen other niggers, killing it in the process
>chimp out and charge at the police with machetes
>get shot several hundred times
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>is that britney?

they did this in the original Roots but they didn't actually show levar burton and rog from what's happening getting their dicks skinned.

Oh I see. I suppose the prayer was in memory of someone and that's why he got so mad?

Whyou would he do that? How stupid can someone be?

Ok, she gets a pass

>uses this for her backpage image

kid cudi has gone off the deep end

>he reloaded and shot again before realizing something was wrong

What the fuck

They're not that interesting.

She's a member of the House of Representatives from Houston. The times I met her, I was working for a nonprofit based out of Houston.

Our first meeting was at a presser she was giving about illegal immigration and how we need to be compassionate for all the little Pacos coming over the border. She'd got a little Mexican kid from somewhere and was holding his hand while giving her speech on the lawn outside City Hall.

Midway through her speech, the kid started wiggling and jumping around like hot brass fell down his collar or something.

Well, it turns out that the spot she chose to give her spiel put this kid directly on an antpile, and he was wearing sandals and shorts. They'd crawled all up his legs and were biting the shit out of him, but Sheila refused to let go of his hand. Little Paco was whimpering and trying to extricate his hand so he could get away, but Sheila had him in a death grip.

Fortunately, one of her staff realized what was going on, and ran out there to pick Paco up, out of the ants. They finished the presser with Sheila still holding onto his hand, as he was held aloft by a bald, black man in a suit.

The grandmother thought the infant was posessed.

NOT JOKING.

and the dude in red shirt checkin dat ass. pure focus

HE A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN

There was a gif of this shot and he's on an Olympic bobsled. Post if anyone has.

>fapping to some camslut flicking herself off
>her kid walks past in the background

Fucking hell man...

>no Static Shock references
Cred Forums is slipping
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWeKZyxEZA

because nigger children learn to use the "bathroom" only after they've repeatedly shit themselves.
nigger parents let them use diapers for as long as possible because it's easier than potty training

>nigger premed
>gives daughter bleach

Thanks, affirmative action.

what?

The video is even better with sound. It shows the aftermath too, IIRC.

>I have an irrational fear of being shocked

There's nothing irrational about being afraid of getting shocked.