"been two hundred years since slavery" they said

>"been two hundred years since slavery" they said
>"why can't niggers get their act together?" they said

welp, here's what happened when they tried to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>On May 31 and June 1, 1921, members of the white community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, participated in a riot, killing some 300 Black people. The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, then the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, some for as many as eight days.[2] The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics was 39.

tell me more about how black americans are just genetically inferior and nobody is keeping them down, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_Rebellion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/public-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/
forbes.com/sites/ruchikatulshyan/2015/01/30/racially-diverse-companies-outperform-industry-norms-by-30/#41f7426b5742
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The riot was triggered over a Memorial Day weekend when a black man was accused of raping a young white woman elevator operator. One of the newspapers allegedly editorialized that the youth ought to be hanged. Rumors raced through the black community that a lynch mob was planning to hang the youth. A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station with the intention of preventing a lynching from occurring. There was no lynch mob but a confrontation developed between blacks and whites; shots were fired and some whites and blacks were killed.
Dindus chimped out and got put down.

Damn we're good at killing googles.

Oy vey always remembuh da 60 gorillian gorillas
Seriously though. That should be a reminder to modern niggers that whites do not fuck around.

>1921
What year is it?

>On May 31 and June 1, 1921
>1921
So almost 100 years ago and then,
So yeah, they didn't get rekd for trying to do better for themselves, no, they got it for doing what they always do, being criminal monkeys that can't control themselves.

They are still genetically inferior.
There are in fact a few groups that are keeping them down though.
Mainly Jews and other niggers so you'll never actually fix the problem since criticizing those groups is against da roolz.

>try to watch bojack horseman at the recommendation of my leftist retard friend
>it's pure shit and i can barely sit through a few episodes
>somehow this surprised me
why do i even bother

>white mob began setting fires
Hmmm
Kikes rewriting history again?

White ppl dindu

ok its been almost 100 years since then, whats your excuse now?

>nigger rapes white woman
>armed niggers show up to break him out
>armed whites show in response
>niggers start shit
>whites end it
>b-but

But nothing you degenerate kike.

greytide.webm

Meanwhile, Japanese Americans were put in camps about 70 years ago, and they're doing just fine today.

Black African immigrants from Nigeria and other countries tend to be among the most educated and most successful immigrant groups in the US. If black people are being held down simply because of their skin color, how is this possible?

When will blacks born in the US stop making excuses?

this always looks like shes saying who is this four CHAM

you guys do realize that an unarmed black man was shot by police in Tulsa which sparked the riot?

Also 200 years of no slavery, but only 30 years of having the vote and any even slight pandering by politicians.

Never because nobody makes them. Want to know how you get them to step up? Beat them down. When they stand up beat them down again. If they keep trying to rise up you take a dozen and break their legs. If that doesn't work then you have to firebomb the ghetto.

>accused = actually did it
i hope you never get selected for a jury, user. haven't you ever read "to kill a mockingbird?"

you'll get no argument from me about that

>That should be a reminder to modern niggers that whites do not fuck around.
it should be a reminder that Cred Forums's rhetoric about blacks is emotional and not based in fact

ebin! xD

>What year is it?
slavery was long since over by 1921, famalam. but the tulsa riot kinda proves that white americans have been sabotaging the economic development of black communities all along, from slavery up until the present day

>So almost 100 years ago and then,
yup. almost

bro if you don't like bojack horseman you're just a faggot, surrisly. that show is gold and it has nothing to do with being "liberal." the show is about a wealthy celebrity who drinks all the time, womanizes like crazy and offends everyone he talks to. it's basically "trump: the animated series"

well i'm not black, so i don't need an excuse. i'm not even a liberal 2bh, i just think you fags are lame for having a self-affirming belief system about the world that isn't based on actual facts. you remind me of scientologists

>armed niggers show up to break him out
>break him out
>out
reading comprehension. he was never arrested to begin with. they went to the police station to try to stop a lynch mob (aka white chimpout) from forming

>tulsa race riot
fake and gay
>White ppl dindu nuffin
>hur hur we wuz kangz
Shitskins love to use our memes, but it always turns out to be true somehow. Everywhere there's brown skin there's chaos, mayhem, corruption, rape, and brutality. I know you envy us, but there's nothing anyone can do. Just accept the truth.

>bro if you don't like bojack horseman you're just a faggot, surrisly. that show is gold and it has nothing to do with being "liberal." the show is about a wealthy celebrity who drinks all the time, womanizes like crazy and offends everyone he talks to. it's basically "trump: the animated series"
it's complete trash/drivel for complete fucking retards with no sense of humor

>Ground and air
>Air
Sheeeeeit, got wasted by racist airplanes

>an unarmed black man was shot by police
hmm, """unarmed""" black men again...

>they went to the police station to try to stop a lynch mob (aka white chimpout) from forming
They did a great job.

>japanese americans
yeah all fifteen of them, right? i can't even walk down my street without bumping into a jap american. and there's such a loooong history of tension between white and japanese americans. pertinent comparison brah. A+

the only non-retard itt besides me is a kiwi? you're letting me down, fellow murricans

>Black Americans have been held back for almost a hundred years because 300 of them died this one time in Oklahoma

Damn OP, you have to do better than that.

It's shit because bojack is a boring degenerate and he tolerates scum of the earth roommates and his love interest is a slag with STDs.

A few good jokes can't make up for those faults.

You can like what you want, but don't insult my sense of humor. Melancholy humor is still humor, you ignorant cunt.

You are not the bearer of judgement on yourself. I bet you pretend your a girl while Jamarcus pounds that peach-flavored tootsie.

Bojack is by a retard who watched too much entourage and cartoon network while high. Bojack is the only character in the entire show that doesn't make you want to claw out your eyes.

this

how can anyone watch Bojack Horseman?
it's not funny
is it literally pity party the meme?

>fake and gay
yeah, it's made up just like muh holohoax, right? bet you fags think the moon landing was fake too

it's a comedy show for college educated people who can understand more than just dick and fart jokes. i'm not surprised you hate it, jethro. probably makes ya feel bad inside when they use all those big fancy city words, huh?

>every black man is armed at all times
logic

right?

>The Tulsa race riots were the worst thing ever!
>The LA race riots were fine!

>Black people can't succeed because white people always riot when they do!
>Ignore Baltimore and Ferguson!

>No race can succeed only a few centuries after oppression and slavery!
>The Chinese don't count!

>babby just learned about the Tulsa chimpout

This. All you nigger worshipers pretend this shit developed in a vacuum. Now I'm not defending lynching, it's foolish, but the way it's taught in history class they act like whites just harassed blacks for no reason. No, it's because monkeys back then acted like monkeys do now - chimping out and committing a disproportionate amount of crimes. They would kill or rape white people and their family members would get justifiably angry and go lynch the nigger they thought did it. It's wrong and not due process, but it's not "Hey let's go oppress the blacks" like the Jewish narrative tries to tell us. At least whites back then had the sacks to stand up to monkey business. Now we have cuckolds literally shaking hands with the chimps who murder their children.

Black people everywhere in America started burning & looting because of some Podunk Okies had a hot summer night.

1920's BLM Twitter

>it's a comedy show for college educated people who can understand more than just dick and fart jokes. i'm not surprised you hate it, jethro. probably makes ya feel bad inside when they use all those big fancy city words, huh?
This is the problem with you faggots--you're so god damn high on your own farts.

>understand thing and dislike it
>WOW U MUST BE DUMB IF U DISAGREE LOL

wonder how much crossover there is between the Bojack Horseman and Dr Who fan bases

Bombing tactics was all the rage in the 1920's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_Rebellion

>Prime Minister Jan Smuts crushed the rebellion with 20,000 troops, artillery, tanks, and bomber aircraft. By this time the rebels had dug trenches across Fordsburg Square and the air force tried to bomb but missed and hit a local church. However the army's bombardment finally overran them

America didn't exist 200 years ago. Kindly fuck off.

Meanwhile 200 years ago Finns were illiterate serfs under the Tsar and were still able to become a first world country.

>races are genetically the same

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Read up buddy

>Oklahoma

So what's the excuse in the other 50 states?

Whoever this person is needs to go outside and never come back to Cred Forums.

>because 300 of them died this one time in Oklahoma
did you miss the part about how it was the wealthiest black community in the country, called the "black wall street?" damn user, you have to do better than that

>degenerate
did it ever occur to you homos that racism is a form of degeneracy? there's a reason why you find the most racists at trailer parks and nascar shows. they aren't exactly the "winners" of society

>You are not the bearer of judgement on yourself
da fug? did you just learn how to talk today or something?

i like princess carolyn better than bojack js

>how can anyone watch Bojack Horseman?
by demanding more intellectual content from their entertainment than you do. it's cool bro, just watch the simpsons and south park

Why does the number of Japanese Americans or the amount of tension between them and white Americans make a difference?

Are you saying blacks are held back because of tension with whites? How does that work? If the black population were as small as the Japanese American population, would things be better?

How old is this country, user...

If they aren't superior why were they being dominated in the first place?

>lol ur just not smart enough to get it!
it's not entertaining, you cuck. it's just another show about a loser for other losers to identify with.

I like bojack, but I don't like you for insulting southpark

Because this is an excuse for severl million niggers to chimp out and leech the welfare system. How is it that they have a government incentive where they have an unfair advantage over whites, yet they still fall behind in all manners of social and economic hierarchy.

People believe the meme that blacks were better back then. It's complete nonsense. Niggers then acted just like niggers now. They committed a disproportionate amount of violent crime; murder, rape, assault, robbery, etc.

Fuck off with this peaceful old school nigger meme you insufferable faggots.

>Nigger rapes a girl
>Whites get mad, organize a lynch mob
>Niggers arm themselves to "prevent" this
>Shit goes south
>Whites firebomb to ever living fuck out of the niggers
don't make the white man angry

>Weed and sex jokes are high brow
It is time to stop posting.

Well, it isn't the paragon of comedy. It has its faults, and its merits, and arguing to the contrary is fruitless. Now, the original poster, in claiming it is the end all be all of comedy, is being disingenuous, but I do appreciate it for its contrast. Life is boring and quite pointless without contrast. 99% of the time it is a melancholic lamentation of the main character meshing with his inability to do the right thing, but something I can't quite place keeps making me watch it. It's maybe due to its satirical take on Californian identity, which I find quite humorous, or maybe due to the lamentations of things long past. Or maybe I'm just a horsefucking fetishist that secretly wants BoJack 18" up my anus. Isn't that the funniest thing you have ever heard?

You find me one person involved who is still alive.

strawman: the post

nah i've known for a minute. just figured you homos didn't cause it doesn't fit your narrative

>but it's not "Hey let's go oppress the blacks" like the Jewish narrative tries to tell us
seems to me it's exactly like that. in fact, i'm surprised "hey let's go oppress the blacks" isn't a Cred Forums meme. should we force it now?

>This is the problem with you faggots--you're so god damn high on your own farts.
better than being high on jenkem like your ignorant ass, pleb

>wonder how much crossover there is between the Bojack Horseman and Dr Who fan bases
a lot of crossover, i'm sure. they're both intelligently written shows

>America didn't exist 200 years ago.
slavery was a thing before america was a thing, dummy. they have books at the library ya know. you can read em for free

>finns
>first world
yeah okay, pekka

muh anecdotal evidence

oops, somebody else missed the "wealthiest black community in the country" part. stop reading the first sentence of stuff and then posting about it like you know something. you will get schooled every time doing that

triggered :^)

welp, seems that OP has BTFO every retard in this thread. i'm getting bored batting you simps around like turds in a catbox. i'm out
#MicDrop

pic related

>proletariat rises against unjust capitalists
>Marxists bitch and moan because the victims were black
Sounds about right

They literally get:
>welfare/EBT
>free college and university entrances due to race quotas
>free hirings due to race quotas, regardless of qualification
>affordable housing
>affordable health insurance at others' expense
>a lot of help from white social workers who are trying to alleviate their feelings of guilt

and they still cannot succeed.

Meanwhile Chinese peasant families immigrate and need absolutely none of that to succeed.

Explain it, ledtcucks.

Only if you pull my hair and call me sally while spitting on me and calling me a filthy democrat.

How is one incident from almost 100 years ago stopping 20/30/40/5 year old blacks in 2016 from getting a job and following the law?

>1921
When confronted with this argument, you said slavery was over before then therefore oppression happens now. Your fallacy is: false equivalence. If you want to prove oppression is alive TODAY, citing something from 1921 is a poor start.

>did it ever occur to you homos that racism is a form of degeneracy? there's a reason why you find the most racists at trailer parks and nascar shows. they aren't exactly the "winners" of society

Wrong. You're probably a poorfag but let me clue you in on a fact of life: Many rich people (especially white males) are racist. Not that they discriminate based on it, but the classical definition of racism which is recognizing that races possess particular characteristics.

That doesn't mean there aren't exceptional people of other races of course. People with money will judge you based on merit but they aren't going to roll the Bentley through Detroit any time soon. The difference is well off people don't broadcast their racism because it would be bad for business. Middle class soccer moms get butthurt about racism and they control household spending, you penniless twit.

>wealthiest black community in the country, called the "black wall street?

Even if that's true, why would its destruction hold back every single black American in the country? Was this the only successful black community in the entire 50 states? Did the future success of the black race in America depend entirely on some neighborhood in fucking Tulsa, Oklahoma? Even if it did, would the effects of that still be felt so strongly
almost 100 years later?

Also, there's an argument to be made that Greenwood would have declined anyway once desegregation and integration happened and blacks stopped supporting black businesses in favor of white ones.

>there's a reason why you find the most racists at trailer parks and nascar shows

Racism is everywhere, user, and all races participate in it. Most white racists probably live in the suburbs anyway, you're just fixated on the white trailer trash archetype for some reason.

shit happens, get over it, as if whites never got killed. 300, now we just need a couple tens of thousands niggers to make up for the whites that were killed and raped since the end of african apartheid and in zimbabwe.

You want to be a self pitying nigger, bitch and moan? good for you, unlike you, we won't bitch and moan, we'll make sure you get what you deserve.

Exactly. It's in their DNA.

You're a fucking idiot, there's nothing more to say because you're willfully ignorant.

How does a riot 100 years ago prove anything about today? I suppose Russia is still communist and movies are just getting sound?

You forgot the part before that where armed blacks took over a police station and then fired shots into a crowd of whites.

>i hope you never get selected for a jury, user. haven't you ever read "to kill a mockingbird?
Ironic. There was no lynch mob yet the blacks assumed there was and used that as justification to do what they want.

White people had done anything until after blacks started chimping out over an ACCUSATION that whites may do something. Do you see the irony?

>"Why can't niggers get their act together?" they said
Well here's what happened when they tried to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>TL;DR
American niggers can't even integrate into Africa

They cling to that "le trailer trash racist" shit harder than they cling to their lovers' balls. There's always some big wealthy public figure being lambasted for being "racist" in some way or another, everyone is a fucking racist.

It is just one facet of the ongoing war on black people in the US. Consider all of the studies showing that having a "black name" was enough to make a resume much less desirable, even when it was EXACTLY IDENTICAL to that of one with a "white" name. Also look at housing discrimination and the racial school funding gap that literally remains massive even when socioeconomic factors are taken into account. theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/public-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/

googles keeping themselves down

The freed American blacks who moved to Liberia actually enslaved the native population, that's the funniest thing about that fiasco.

Blacks on average are much worse employees than whites. You can't blame people for having simple pattern recognition. Every business owner I know has stories about black employees; they show up late habitually, they fight with other employees, they're much less productive than their white counter parts and when you call them on their bullshit they chimp out and/or threaten to sue..

Blacks only have each other to blame. It's more economically efficient to filter out black employees (especially for small businesses) than it is to have to hire and then fire them, risking a lawsuit.

>shit 100 years ago is relevant
Even for bait this is weak as shit

>I only watch interesting television where the main character is a good Aryan man who always does the right thing

>50 years of continuous aid from the government
>"THIS THING WHICH HAPPENED IN 1921 IS WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE POOR"

No, you're just genetically inferior and no excuses will change that you retarded monkey.

Except those names tell the employer about the character of those people parent, who raised them. It just so happens it's black people who do this.

If my parents had made up some ridiculous name for me and I sent my resume around. It would be getting turned down because of what that name implies about my upbringing..

There is no war on blacks, it's a war on whites. When blacks move into a neighborhood it becomes crime infested and the whites move. Then the wealthier blacks pick up and follow them. Over and over. It happened in the cities and now they're chasing the whites back to the suburbs where they fled. Why can't they clean up their own shit? Why must they move into white neighborhoods? Why can't they get their shit together when left to their own devices in their own neighborhoods? You will NEVER see a white person crying about being unable to move to a black hood, because they're fucking shitholes and no one wants to live there.

By the same token, Lafawndaiyasha is statistically less qualified than Samantha because 1. Her name signifies a low-class background, and 2. She likely got her qualifications through affirmative action. It's not always he case, but usually it is. Through my own experience black workers are generally just shittier. They don't really care and have bad attitudes. The only reason to hire one would be to fill out your diversity quotas. That is a symptom of the problem with allowing less qualified blacks get into the universities - it causes inflation and the degree becomes less valuable than the white or Asian person's, because they didn't have to work as hard to get it. If you want them to be considered equal, abolish the lower standards for blacks and allow only truly qualified blacks to get their degrees. Then they would be considered equally valuable. Until then they are a liability and there's no reason to hire a single one above the quota number.

Nigeria as a country is doing pretty good, Lagos is as expensive as LA in COL

>1921

The Allies were doing the same thing to Germany more than 20 years after this happened.

Are Germans being oppressed now? Do we owe them reparations?

You do know the black wall street was rebuilt and met it's final end after desegregation right?

Apparently bombing Germany for raping Poland is okay but bombing niggers for raping white women is a no-no.

First generation central american wetbacks are better off than the dindus. Buh we wuz slaves and weez only bin free fo 150 years. Oh lawdy, pleeeze help us YT...Fucking libcuck OP is a scumbag. I hope he enjoys virtue signaling on the tubes while Tyrone stuffs his girfriend with a black meat tube in the next room over.

Why do all Blacks assume they are the direct descendants of slaves?

Why do they also not know that it was other blacks that sold them to the white traders in the first place?

Not an argument. The nature of the chattel slavery is not the same as the legal contracts of slavery among Europeans. Why overlook this nature? I see no information contrary to the belief that non enslaved free blacks set up quarters in any colonial settlements.

and what will be the excuse next week....

There is a much simpler explanation: employers are subconsciously biased against black people, even when all other things are equal.

You have no statistics or numbers, I have all of them on my side. How do you expect me to care about your argument when it's just an unsupported and incoherent rant.

Find my numbers that reflect this, please.
forbes.com/sites/ruchikatulshyan/2015/01/30/racially-diverse-companies-outperform-industry-norms-by-30/#41f7426b5742

Put your money where your mouth is you communist faggot. You go pour your time and money into a business and put it in the hands of Shaneequ DeJohnson and Jamarcus Rayquon III.

I'm fucking waiting you fucking leaf.

I can't wait until we have a country wide nigger round-up, like that.

>his love interest is a slag with STDs
He's had many love interests. Some of which were pure.

>bro if you don't like bojack horseman you're just a faggot, surrisly. that show is gold and it has nothing to do with being "liberal." the show is about a wealthy celebrity who drinks all the time, womanizes like crazy and offends everyone he talks to. it's basically "trump: the animated series"
Trump doesn't drink or womanize, cunt. The show is also liberal as fuck (though it's really good). Fuck you for starting this thread, you redditor faggot.

>pity party
Not really. You can empathize with Bojack, but you shouldn't pity him. He's a colossal piece of shit, and it's interesting to see how he ruins his relationships.

Correct.

>seems to me it's exactly like that
Not an argument.

>i'm getting bored batting you simps
He's forfeiting.

Over 1 million Africans have immigrated to the US since 1965.

How can you possibly defend the stance that every black American is the direct descendant of a slave?

Also the level of delusion it must take to think no free black man existed in the US, or that no black person enslaved another black person in the US.

>Pic related.

You know the study you linked to talks about proof that both racial and gender diversity has been proven to improve performance in companies.

But there are quite a lot of studies out there that have shown the opposite as well, which makes me a little dubious of what to believe. For example your study claims that gender diversity increases productivity, but the study in my pic claims it doesn't.

The only thing I can do is go off of personal experience, and I have found blacks and females to come from a very victim oriented mindset. They have always been the most likely to threaten to sue my parent's company whenever they are fired for terrible performance and are generally dangerous to hire. I have to filter this through personal experience because the studies are so conflicting.

Why don't they move to a place that doesn't hate niggers. You don't see me in the fucking congo

The legacy of slavery somehow only magically affects niggers. How has slavery or colonialism never negatively affect any other civilzation from Ancient Rome to Barbary Slave Trade to Hong Kong in the 1990s?

Black people do have have the iq or temperament to create, or even maintain, a first world civilization. Gooks would still be pulling rickshaws if it weren't for whitey as well.

You can give niggers 5,000 years, they still won't advance without genetically modifying them or having a strict eugenics program. And even then, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Never said freed enslaved blacks weren't a thing, I questioned whether non enslaved free blacks in colonial settlements were a thing, two very different circumstances.

I questioned your statement solely on the numbers game slavery was, even if it was 3% sent to North American colonies we are still talking about hundreds of thousands of enslaved africans.

Gender and race are different. Women have less drive and ambition and are less competitive than men are, by nature.

1921? So what's the excuse in [CURRENT YEAR]?

I agree, I am just saying that the study you showed talked about an increase in productivity through gender diversity. The study I listed disagreed. So all I can do is filter through my personal experiences.

yeah a riot happend some 90 years ago to a smaoll community, the question still remains, why are googles so shitty

They did. Many free blacks came across from working on ships.

Only 2% (about 290,000) of the 12 million African slaves went to the US. The rest went to Brazil/Caribbean where their lives were hard, and short.

There's no way anyone can defend the notion that all 38 million blacks in the US are direct descendants of 290,000 people.

NEGRO IS NOT A RACIAL SLUR

>The attack, carried out on the ground and by air
>by air
does that mean they were strafing niggers with biplanes?

>everyone who knew Dick Rowland agreed on one thing: that he would never have been capable of rape
he a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

cherry pick one historical incident, because shit never happened to anyone but black people in America.

Pretty fucked up, senpai. Humans can be shitty. Let's not repeat the cycle by continuing the hate.

kill da wite people
day-o
but buy my record first

All that fart sniffing and you're not a tripfag?

>slavery was long since over by 1921, famalam. but the tulsa riot kinda proves that white americans have been sabotaging the economic development of black communities all along, from slavery up until the present day

>1921

Too bad they didn't kill more.

u niggs have been voting in democrat for decades and get affirmative action, time to put two and tow together friend. muh slavery is relevant only to a point

the problem with bojack horseman is diane and the show stances about feminism and anti-capitalism. those makes it annoying sometimes, and the fact that bojack is like trump (seriously?) it's not something that make the show apolitical

Australia, I am disappoint.

TIL all of America is Tulsa AMA

u r the disappoint. using a 1921 example to justify why blacks are in poverty circa 2016. use something abit more chronologically relevant and contemporary if u want to make a case,as is stands your argument is shoddy in the extreme

>30 years of having the vote
They didn't get that in 1986

Actually I don't care I'm fed up with googles, you misunderstood my post, you're going to pop a vein. Also someone should point out the very obvious fact Oklahoma was never a slave state, never.

>200 years of slavery
And only 500,000 slaves were in what would become the USA, total

>30 years
~45 as of 1910

I dont care to argue sides, at least have the facts first.

woops lel, thought u were OP without looking as i was doing osmething else on my pc

Besides it was illegal to import slaves after 1808 we were out of the trade.

So the journalistic jew was provoking race wars back then too.

I would make a smart assed emu comment but I'm eating cereal and I don't want it soggy.

> hey, this one time ~100 years ago whites did that rioting thing that blacks regularly do

ok

>tables have turned and nigs now burn their own neighborhoods to get back at whitey

They're all worthless failures, every last google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air

Holy fuck, they used air force.

Second amendment really has fallen hard hasn't it burgers?

OP ignored this post, Op lost.

This. I don't see how this doesnt fit Cred Forums

Black people are genetically inferior and no one is holding them down.