Baltimore teen accused of stabbing a classmate in the heart is found not guilty

>Prosecutors argued that Crawford had arrived at Renaissance on Nov. 24, 2015 intending to stab Jolley, The Sun reported. His defense attorney, Jonas Needleman, said Crawford never planned to kill Jolley, only fight him because of threats he’d received.

>Surveillance video from that day shows Crawford pacing outside the biology class before entering the room, according to the police report. In the next images, Crawford runs out, followed seconds later by Jolley, who stumbled into the hall and fell into his mentor’s arms.

>On Friday, the jury had to decide whether Crawford, now 18 and charged as an adult, was guilty of first-degree murder in Jolley’s death. They found Crawford not guilty. The jurors also considered second-degree and manslaughter charges, according to The Sun, but did not convict Crawford of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/baltimore-teen-accused-of-stabbing-a-classmate-in-the-heart-is-found-not-guilty/2016/09/30/5f6cc59e-8742-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops, forgot the source:

washingtonpost.com/local/baltimore-teen-accused-of-stabbing-a-classmate-in-the-heart-is-found-not-guilty/2016/09/30/5f6cc59e-8742-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

he good boy dindu nuffin goin 2 scool fo dem programz

>His defense attorney, (((Jonas Needleman)))
>(((Jonas Needleman)))
>(((Jonas Needleman)))

Is there any lower lifeform than kike lawyers who defend niggers

well at least his victim was another nigger

>“He was a kindhearted kid,” Cooper told The Post earlier this year. “He was making such progress and trying to become a better person. He was becoming a better kid.”
He a good kid he jus tryna straighten his life out n shit naw'm'sayin?

Wtf?

So how did his classmate die if he wasn't fucking stabbed?

Niggers and their kike/sjw enablers will regret their actions one day.
All it takes is people standing up and doing whats right

His defense is literally "I was only going to stab him."

He clearly tripped and fell down some flight of stairs and landed on a knife that just so happened to be in the other guy's hand.

And it worked because niggers are subhumans and aren't held to the same standards as whites.

He knocked him off a stool then got on top of him and stabbed him in the heart. The teacher was a witness.

He didn't mean to kill him.

Not guilty.

Screencap this, it wont be long before he shows up infront of a jury again or gets killed by cops for Nuffin

let me guess, was the jury all blacks and white cat ladies?

It's also legal for blacks to run from police here because "muh instrumentutional waycism
Yay Maryland. I can't wait to leave here.

and they say white genocide isn't real

Nothing of value was lost, maybe he can kill some more

He looks cute in the party hat though

only my libshit state i believe

dox him.
crackheads are cheap

You realize the person he stabbed was also a nigger, right?

>The teens were part of an innovative mentor program that has garnered national attention. The program, called “Seeds of Promise: Transforming Black Boys into Men,”

So, I mean, who cares?

black teenager kills another black teen at a black school.

Dear white people, stop being so racist.

>We have found that there was no ill intent, and while he did break the law he really didn't mean for anything bad to happen so everything is okie dokie.

You are correct, sir

Sure is rough being an oppressed minority living in a white supremacy, isn't it?

>The program, called “Seeds of Promise: Transforming Black Boys into Men,”

HA

Is that the same program with the pic that has been posted with middle school kids in suits?

>Not wanting the 2 for 1 special
1 google in jail, 1 in the ground

But housing and feeding him for the rest of his life in prison costs more than letting him keep on doin' nuffin for a couple of years while he removes more pavement apes or finally gets killed himself.

lol, this never gets old

don't even have to screencap this or call in a fortune teller, shits pretty much written in the stars and his almost always come to pass
>nig niggs out and nigs someone to death
>get off on a dindunuffin excuse, a good jew lawyer, lack of witnesses, among other things
>said free nig thinks he's invincible now and the law can't tough him
>proceed to nig at quadruple the rate they've ever nigged before

It's still a pretty big thing that should be highlighted

Who cares? These worthless lives will cost productive people no matter what. Either he's out of prison collecting gibs and creating more little googles or he's rotting in a cell soaking up the tax dollars. I'd rather pay for the latter.

Not to mention the costs to the community for the type of constant crime that these creatures create (you need more police, more cameras, more security, bulletproof mini marts, add in property damage and the lack of upkeep in homes and apartments, massive decline in test scores and school participation, unpaid ER bills for him and all his friends when they go around stabbing and shooting each other and don't forget that every once in awhile all of this is still not enough so they burn everything to the fucking ground and demand that it be rebuilt for them. I bet googles cost less to imprison than they do to keep alive outside of prison.

And even if they don't- whats a few extra bucks for peace of mind and decent schools?

Here's a photo of the "victim" Ananias Jolley. I agree with the court, look into those dead eyes and tell met this is a person worth defending with the full power of the state. Why should we spend a shitload of taxpayer money because this asshole got killed? Black on black crime should just be considered a wash by the courts, let the "community" that shuns police and laws sort it out.

>nigger kills another nigger

who cares?

Shit, we'll probably still be paying for him through welfare as he's not in prison. Plus he'll possibly breed.

Black on black crime.
who cares, less Googles the better.