If offered a full-time job- would you work for the Trump administration?

If offered a full-time job- would you work for the Trump administration?

I thought about applying to work in his campaign as a manager but his pick of Pence threw me off that dream.

What, as a fantasy writer?

do it pussy

How about a large-scale building project- like a new set of hydro electric dams needs labor

would you answer the call?

Gladly. I'd do a damn good job too.

He's not gonna dump Pence and change his policy to shit left for more right wing policies. I have ideas that would work perfectly under him, but I doubt he'd care or the talking heads around him would care either.

Desk job: yes
Labor: no

Hell yes.

depends on the job, calling faggots to ask if they support him? no.
keeping the campaign up to date on current memes and keeping us ahead of the internet game? yes

Fucking yes.

>tfw too young to be considered for the USSS counter-sniper team to protect the God Emperor from Clinton assassin goons.

sure, if it was a good deal. he wouldn't want me to take a bad deal

Yes, green card pls

that's a good answer

I couldn't work for someone I wouldn't hire myself.

I want to be a guard in the Freedom Camps, or mayne an overseer of Wall construction.

LOL the balls on this canuck

>not wanting to hire the CEO of one of the most successful companies in the world
cuck detected

I'm sure he already has all the best people line up, elected from a huge pool of enthusiastic volunteers. He doesn't need me and wouldn't want me. But otherwise, sure.

In a heartbeat - preferably if there's a position open in those death squads i've been hearing about.

if you have useful skills- you mustn't let them go to waste!

>manual labor
the topest of the keks m'lord

Just trying to give back to the community, friend!

Yes

what if he asked you to do something you considered unethical?

I'd assume it was some 9d chess and blindly obey. If you wouldn't that makes you a traitor.

Yes I would. Contact me.