FBI releases crime data for 2015 [pic related.]

FBI releases crime data for 2015 [pic related.]

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=nvat
youtube.com/watch?v=2bptZ8Uf8FY
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/hispanic-anti-trump-activist-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=cpepSMgRYzw
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/florid-police-kkk/12645555/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As usual, niggers top the list in crime per capita.

bump for racist statistics

We should really meme "Don Leningrad" into mainstream.

why do they continue to give statistics based on race when the concept of race has been debunked by actual anthropologists??

>the only difference between a chihuahua and a german shepherd are how their names are spelled

>australia
>1 post by this ID

Wow Islanders rape at higher rates than Blacks
Say Kia Ora bro

what does 1 post by this id even mean? this thread just started.

Hes a retard but, hes right about the first part.

>times the total
>more than the total
>not the average, or mean
Wew lad

>dearborn
>white

Nice try, Ahmed.

>the only crime they are less likely to commit are offences against their own family and children

only because they never meet their kids

thanks OP

just imagine also what it would look like if black arrests for assault, robbery, and arson, etc., had not been reduced by virtue of:

1. MUH peaceful protestan dindus like those in pic related (who were simply too busy cosplaying to be violent some of the time)

2. officers failing to arrest every single dindu who beat someone/burned something/stole something in destructive 2015 race riots

FBI/BOJ also should start taking into account "whites" arrested for these crimes who are actually wiggers (brainwashed by Jew-controlled "black" media/culture)

Are Indians (dots not feathers) included in Asians? Would have been interesting to see them separately.

Incorrect. Are you this easily confused by spreadsheets?

Black people top the list in arrests per capita.

This data says nothing about the rates at-which crimes are committed. It is about the rate at-which people are arrested for crimes.

>b-b-but my inferences
Are irrational.

Blocking traffic is not a legal protest

Whites are basically welfare niggers compared to Asians. They make a shit ton of more money too.

Those white arrests vs black arrests...

The Asians in America represent the elite of the Asian people. Your average Asian in Asia is not nearly as impressive.

If anything, the case for Eugenics is typified by the OP stats.

Oh Downriver, I hardly knew thee.

Cool now post the unedited version

So Asians are the new elite based on proportions? Why isn't their asian privilege taught in schools? They are so much more successful and have to deal with less crime.

you are correct, and the pictured dindus should also have been arrested.

when discussing BLM etc. w/ cucks I focus on violent crime specifically, because it is nearly always effective (cucks never have an adequate answer, and hopefully it really does them a ponder). when I fail to properly condemn the black race for whichever non-violent crimes, it is just due to force of habit.

I just fact checked. It's accurate.

It actually depressed me.

Can someone put these in percentages? As in, blacks committed x% of all of this crime, despite being 13% of the population. I'm in bed and lazy.

Leave my city alone

FUCK I didn't look to the right

Looks like Natives still can't handle their liquor

Then you should learn something about the exciting realm of statistics. First? You can never extrapolate from them. Ever. They reflect the subject that they evaluate and nothing else.

Take "arrests per capita." A "common sense" reading of this would lead you to correlate black people with higher crime rates, right?

But that's not what these statistics demonstrate. They demonstrate higher arrest rates. "Well doesn't the one entail the other?" Not even a tiny bit!

Why not? Take, for instance, the mere fact of black people being a minority. Know what that means, among other things? Witnesses are less likely to be able to accurately identify the culprit. If you have a murder and witnesses can accurately identify the culprit, you arrest the culprit. If you have a murder and witnesses identify five culprits? You arrest five culprits. In this one instance, you end up with minorities being arrested at a rate five times that of majority. Not because all five committed the crime, but because people have difficulty accurately identifying suspects across ethnic lines.

There are hundreds of other details that go into statistics like these, which elude people who draw rash, and irrational, conclusions based on correlations. Which is why "correlation does not equal causation" is such an enduring rule.

It is taught in schools. It's called "work ethic" and "discipline". Just goes over the heads of SOME "people".

first year Hispanics are not grouped with whites btw

Bullshit. I do statistics for a living and it's perfectly appropriate to inference from these. You're talking out of your ass.

Correlation does not equal causation, but that's not relevant to what you're saying. Black people are more likely to get arrested, legitimately or not.

Newfag

I'm not wondering why white people aren't on top, there are way too many, and the statistics don't work like that. I'm saying white privilege is a retarded concept taught so that people can pat themselves on the back, even though Asians live a much more privileged life in America

look its not racist to call out facts. blacks need to fucking fix their problems. there is a problem when only 13.3% of the population is committing 36.3% of the violent crimes

Well yes. Black people have no qualms with Asians so they are only left to vilify white people.

Incorrect!

There is absolutely nothing about arrest rates that is indicative of crime rates. And, if you weren't making up your job as "statistics doer?" You'd be aware of it.

>at-which
>at-which
stop hyphenating these words you fucking retard

And you can easily cross-reference this data with data from the NCVS and find that blacks are generally underrepresented in arrest rates
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=nvat

you are mentally retarded

Googles still are the most criminal, and are still the fucking worst ever.

This image is bullshit because it's literally not showing the crime data for areas other than Detroit

~~~~~THREAD THEME~~~~~

youtube.com/watch?v=2bptZ8Uf8FY

>indians
>COMPLETELY IN ANOTHER DIMENSION FOR LIQUOR AND DRUNKENNESS CRIME

My sides are off the reservation.

Well blacks commit according to the stats massively more violent crimes than whites or asians. Look at the gambling or curfew rates as well very clear blacks have a major issue with the laws that govern those crimes.
You say you cant extrapolate data from statistics? I thought the whole point of statistics is to prove trends and analysis where the trends originate?

> the mere fact of black people being a minority

Yet native Americans are even more of a minority, have higher rates of poverty and lower rates of crime. Raely maeks u theink

I am really curious now. What covers the "WHITE" spectrum? Do they measure it by heritage? Or is it just a combination of colors, like blue eyes, dark blonde hair/black hair/brown hair and blue eyes/green eyes/hazel eyes/brown eyes?

Does anyone know this? All the white people I know, have never committed any crimes, so America must be fucking degenerate.

>mere fact of black people being a minority
>asians are not real

Why are the rates for asians one tenth the rates for blacks?
Are asians not a minority now?

You are correct: there is a lot more going on than the statistics demonstrate. I hope it makes you think; it should make you think.

Hispanics are counted as white because reasons. It's a jew thing so blacks don't look *as* bad.

>no crime data separated by income brackets

into the trash it goes

Avoid the reservation on full moon nights, there is bound to be gunfire.

0.1% for the win

>implying it is not chosen by the box under "Race" that you check at the DMV

What are you idiots talking about, you register your race just like you register everything else with the government

Many people of central american origin identify as white

>rhetorical question overload
>reddit spacing
>exclamation points
you need to kill yourself dude

Why are statistics so racist?

Hilarious aussie.

>Many people of central american origin identify as white

Well they're not, so i don't see what your point is.

>native americans
>income
pick one

They dont roam around raping and robbing people yet they are poorer than any other group
They just sit around drinking and dancing for rain

You don't want that. It will go against your narrative and show that native Americans have higher rates of poverty and lower rates of crime compared to nigs.

>be in the preparation stages of interplanetary colonization
>can't identify homo sapiens from their respective DNA
>yeah close enough you go there

k

>mfw indians are highest in public drunkedness liqour laws and disordely conduct

I'm too afraid to coment, Should I use Tor now?

naw texas is fine

What a shocker, yawn. Tell me something I don't know.

where the fuck do you see that? they still do it at a higher rate than anyone else..

Go live in an all-black community buddy. You'll enjoy the cultural enrichment; learning how stupidly racist and untrue our statistics about black behavior is.

Seriously, go do it.

:^)

Are you the race judge or something, fuck off idiot, if anglos didn't want central americans to identify as white they shouldn't have populated the area with anglo DNA via colonization

>wanting the government to start separating by DNA tests
You want libtard governments to start taxing you higher because you have white DNA, and you need to make reparations to other races?

Yeah I didn't think so, why don't you use your brain before spouting garbage.

If your Viking ancestors could have seen what cuckolds their descendants would become, they would have just steered their longships into the rocks and ended their bloodlines honorably.

Sometimes I wish I were fucking making up my job.

Your premise is wrong. How do you measure crime rate? You only have two choices since you can't go and ask everybody if they've honestly committed a crime. You either measure arrest rates or incarceration rates. An arrest is a crime committed, whether wrongfully arrested or not. Many crimes go without a conviction or even an arrest, so incarceration rates will strongly fall short of crimes committed.

Sure, it's more accurately "arrest rate", but presenting it as a "crime rate" is not incorrect. Social science is all about inference because you cannot perform experimental studies.

I'm willing to bet Native Americans have a LOT lower rate of single parent homes.

The poorest communities in America have below average crime.

lul

>Anglo blood
>Central America
Spanish comquistadors were Anglo. Who knew?

Dude what.

Let's break it down line by line.

1st
> It evaluates arrest rates, but for some reason don't extrapolate from that even within 25% margins of error

2nd
> You're a woman, and no I'm not saying that to be insulting. Your method of explanation gives it away. Also, yes, that's exactly what common sense would tell you.

> More evidence you're a woman, and yes one does entail the other. Crime statistics are honestly one of the only statistics where people argue over this sort of junk.

> This entire contrived line is blasted away by 3 other minorities being on that board and no where near the same level of arrests per capita.

> You establish yourself as calm and rational and everyone else as less than you. Also, perhaps you should know that "correlation does not imply causation" is not a rule... It's a saying.

All in all, nice attempt, but you're from Tumblr or you got this from there.

>anglos
>central americans

All these big words from a clueless individual

>anglo DNA
tell me more race expert

>hispanics only a little below niggers in rape

Trump is right again. Get out spics! REEEEEE

Now do a germanic, celtic, roman, greek, other crime statistic from the "white" one.

Indians are counted as "Asian".

Only niggers work at my nearest Taco Bell.

The Taco Bell I go to now exclusively staffs niggers. The quality of that Taco Bell has plummeted recently. I wonder why?

how do you steal from someone who doeant have anything?

you can o ly rape and kill right?

MFW even Obama's dad walked out on him.

Reminder Trump is always right. An activist who called him racist for saying illegals are rapists was recently arrested for...rape. The Trump Curse is real.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/hispanic-anti-trump-activist-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/

>tfw im in those stats

They're not, but some do, not every white Central American. Source: I'm Central American

"White — A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

t. U.S. Census Bureau

This means that people from Ireland to Russia and from Morocco to Afghanistan are legally white, as are their descendants. For Latin Americans with some degree of mixed ancestry, it is largely a matter of self-identification.

somebody's doing the raping

As usual. Asians dindu nuffin except sell their bodies in massage parlors.

Latinos committed less crime than whites on everthying but curfew and loitering, im proud of my fellows southbros that work hard unber any condition

So if they're white does that mean Mexicans will finally shut the fuck up about "muh conquered land" since they did the same thing to all their natives, or is it a "white when it's convenient to be white minority when it's convenient to be minority" thing?

I'm Jewish and I'll openly say niggers are criminal scum. user, face the facts, a majority of SJWs and feminzais are WASP. That's right, more white people are degenerate safespacers than any other ethnic group.

Stop trying to be logical. We all know blacks are the biggest criminals because they're arrested more for crimes.

Ignore the statistics on the amount of cold cases/unsolved murders and the grossly disproportionate police focus on black areas. If you can't see it, it's not happening.

Bitch whites have almost double the rape than hispanics, if any race should be castrated ia the whites , nevermind with microdicks cant call it rape kek

I think you need your eyes checked, Jose

Your mom call me big burrito more respect twat 75,00 whites 45,00 hispanics

It's not WASP's that run the media promoting that kind of thing though is it?

Have you adjusted for population pedro?

No they are white. All Caucasian races are white according to the FBI

(((white)))

Yeah. Its like our crime statistics where everyone (5 Mio turks etc) becomes a german because otherwise it would be too obvious.

Why do we let them do this to us?

Jews are so degenerate people though SJW meant single Jewish woman.

Dont care theres more whites im white too bitch im defending my south bros best people with best manners and family oriented, the chicanos are the fuck ups cause they think they are all that when a spanich work his ass off to provide

>mfw I helped contribute to the Black DWI arrest rates in 2015 by arrest drunk Black men who were driving

Looks like my hard work paid off.

>Black liquor law violations are lower than Whites

But there's always more work to be done.

If that was true then why do Asians, as a minority not follow the same trend as blacks?

The stats itself tear apart your argument

Bitch I'm Hispanic and every single girl in my family was molested by their father, uncle or some cousin. That shit was never reported to police, and the wives of these assholes will defend their man to the bitter end. That's just how Hispanic families roll, and you know it. White people aren't any more inclined to raping than any other race. Any other race that pretend to have higher morals than Whites are deluding themselves. Maybe the Japs come close, but that's about it.

Diversity is strength
Call an Asian priviledged...
The Indian will keep quiet and not cause trouble
The Bangladeshi will come at you with a crowbar

I got arrested for DUI (not black). Video shows my driving was fine and the police report lied. Cops were just racist about my sports car at 2am after all the bars closed.

Shit, why do even BLACKS themselves report other Blacks as the most likely suspect in the NCVS? Why do I, as a police officer, always see a BOLO for a Black male suspect come across my computer terminal (usually wearing all Black or a white shirt and blue jeans). Why are 9/10 of the people I arrest Black, and that's just me responding to calls, not even going out looking for people to arrest?

Map of 2015 vs. 2014:

The Indian makes the most money of any ancestry in America. I'm not even mad, at least they are living to their potential here

I made a clickbait version.

Was a honor shitpost with you guys.

>Cops were just racist about my sports car at 2am after all the bars closed.

Well I guess that's shitty. I'm guessing you blew over the limit? If not, and your driving was fine, how did you NOT beat the charge? Did you plead out like a dumb ass?

Fun fact: everyone is entitled to a jury trial, and you only have to convince one juror you weren't drunk.

That's Chile, not Texas.

Seems like US is just really fucking weird about racial categorisations. Most Indians identify themselves as 'Asian Indian'. However, I have no idea how they have been included in this data.

As Asian. How is that not clear?

Wonder why New Hampshire has such a low murder rate...

>When crime stats become a report card

We might need a new category for Riots.

Is this a coincidence that your ID is brown?

i bet the number of missing people in rural areas outnumber the number of arrests and homicides of black people.

Understood
But just trying to get the point across
White priviledge can go through without people sperging out, since most are above average
Asian priviledge on the other hand will cause certain groups to try to bash your skull in, those below average acting as a shield to those above average

I blew like a dumb ass.

Charged with >.15 but when we motioned to suppress the stop, they immediately offered to reduce to reckless, hah. If it didn't work, I'm pretty sure I'd be fucked with a jury. I only even drove cause it's literally a five minute single road, straight shot to my house.

I actually am still waiting to plea. I'm going to do it simply cause I'm not gonna risk getting fucked in the ass with enhanced DUI when I can just take the plea, adj. withheld and seal it, guaranteed.

It is not clear at all.

>The U.S. Census Bureau has changed over the years its own classification of Indians. In the 1930 and 1940 censuses, "Hindu" was listed as a racial category.[25] In 1970, the U.S Census Bureau designated Indian Americans as "White".[13] During the 1970s, Indian Americans debated if they should "give up the emotional and psychological advantages of being considered 'Caucasian'" to try to "seek or accept minority status".[3] Indian American groups, through their own petitioning, successfully changed their racial classification from White to Asian in the 1970s to have themselves included in state and federal Asian racial categories to benefit from affirmative action.[26] Specifically, Indian Americans had their official race changed from White to Asian in 1977 "through Statistical Directive 15 of the Office of Management and Budget", causing Indian Americans to be listed as Asian in the 1980 US Census.[12] Without the action of these Indian American groups, the government would have continued to classify Indian Americans as being White.[26] Since 1980, owing to the diverse nature of South Asians, Indians and other South Asians have been classified according to self-reporting, and have the liberty to identify with the racial and ethnic group that they belong to,[14] with an increasing number identifying as "White", driven by increasing immigration from the North-West of the Indian subcontinent.[26]

>Since 1980, owing to the diverse nature of South Asians, Indians and other South Asians have been classified according to self-reporting.[14] In the 1990 US Census, 65% of second generation South Asian Americans identified themselves using a South Asian term, 25% identified themselves as White and 5% identified themselves as Black.[26]

It is PERHAPS true that the majority are classed as Asian, but it is still not very clear.

New Hampshire has the highest median income in the nation, at $65,000+. It's because of their strong economy, and not because of race you racist. :3

I don't actually believe this to be the reason, but that would be the typical leftist response. They've spent the last several decades thinking up dozens of excuses, so there's always one that would apply.

I'm embarrassed of my country sometimes. i wish for the better and hope whites will know the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpepSMgRYzw

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/florid-police-kkk/12645555/

Why? You believe all those hillbilly cannibal movies are real?

>enhanced DUI

You really can't stop being an idiot, can you? Ah well, good luck with all that.

No britbong, it is very clear. Indians from India are Asian in America. Them being white or aryan is a Cred Forums thing. They are asian in our census. Unlike mexicans, indians do not mark themselves as white

Not 2x DUI, one DUI with enhanced penalties for being >.15. It's my first criminal offense ever.

What's this with Asians and commercialized vice?

Are my Jackie Chan movies real life?

fucking niggers are living large

> They are asian in our census.
Did you read anything I quoted from the wiki article?
>In recent years, an increasing number of Indians are identified as "White" due to increasing immigration from the North-West of the Indian subcontinent, which is home to Caucasian ethnic groups within the country.[26] Nikki Haley, the Indian American governor of South Carolina, whose parents are from Punjab in North-West India, identified as White on her voter registration card in 2001.[27]

Any who, I am not too bothered about how you classify your populace, especially a model minority such as Indians.

>Texas and California went up by the same amount.

>Arizona by half that

I would say so, anecdotally. I know some Asian international drug traffickers personally. They ship stuff in fluorescent lights and use sketchy UL agreements to allow most to pass without inspection.

Only know street dealers of any other race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

Looks like you overcame cognitive dissonance.

The opium wars were fought because the Chinese were trying to stop the British drug trade...

I really have no idea what you meant by this. Care to elaborate?

What you said sounded like someone regretting their past liberal tendencies and reacting against it.

Basically, you've become redpilled and can see their argument and you can argue against it.

I thought the police cared more about the whites so they investigate their murders harder? Or are you pretending that whites are not reporting their crimes... you know, a lot like how the black communities roll. Many gang-on-gang violent crimes are unreported.

You do realize that the police go into black areas more because they commit more violent crime right? When you're looking for trash, the place you look is in the garbage can.

>injuns
>liquor laws
>drunkeness
>disorderly conduct
Topkek

DAAAAAASSSS RAAAAACIIIIIIISSSSS

A lot midwest states have the same percentage of blacks with higher murder rates than NH. It's almost like the cops are forced to focus on white crimes...

Of course, historically, cops have always just concentrated in black neighborhoods because they're is such a high crime rate.

And that trend continues today. To suggest bias would be silly of me...

Cops aren't the ones creating all the dead black bodies. That would be the other blacks that are murdering them. Ignoring this fact and its implication is the height of retardation.

Its time we address the American Indian in the room

>Us white crime statistics

Everyone know they flood white crimes stats with shitskins passing off as white on file.

(It hasn't)

Can we get these stats not just with charged, but with conviction rates?

Asians are utter trash. In the USA, they include some asians (sandniggs) as white so it inflates white stats.

Ah, good ole BLM. I might actually start making Teespring tee-shirts to sell to BLM supporters.

I honestly believe the world hasn't seen a group as dumb as these people. They're so easily emotionally manipulated and pandered to by the media. They have no idea what they're "fighting for".

I don't understand how blocking traffic and pissing off people trying to get to and from work raises awareness about anything.

Anyways, I wonder how much money I'd make if I started selling products for these nimrods.

What the fuck is wrong with Natives?

this is because a lot of blacks live in poorer areas and can't get education, it has nothing to do with them being black. we need to be giving black people places at top schools, jobs and move them into nicer areas so maybe then we can fix this.

Yeah okay Muhammad.

>can't get education
Hm, I wonder why this is. In America, schools and the communities are funded by people who pay taxes.

If people in the community aren't working or are being a drain on society, guess what doesn't get funded? The things you mentioned.

>blacks live in poorer areas
These areas do not become poor until blacks inhabit them. For example: Detroit.

they can't pay taxes because they're poor, and they can't get jobs because they're not educated. it's an endless cycle
>For example: Detroit.
>lists just one """"example""""

A lot of Mexican people identified at a point as Natives (technically they are) but of course now we have them as Hispanics but Native statics should still be that way for a while

Do I seriously need to go through every city to give you examples? Go to ANY major city in the US. Cities are well structured and have bustling activity, jobs, great schools, entertainment venues, etc.

Connected to most major cities in the US if you step right outside of every major city are the "hoods" or the "projects". These people have access to jobs and education, they simply flat out refuse to work or get educated. They walk around all day acting like wild animals.

It's not an endless cycle, it's more like a flat line that they refuse to fix.

>they can't get jobs
This is so dead fucking wrong. Every god damn tech company in every city I've ever been to is begging for minorities to work for them. This is because they can pander about how they're so EOE and how they're so cultured. This also raises sales.

>they can't get educated
Another lol. Do you know how easy it is to get free money in the form of grants if you're black? Plus, if you're good at sports, you have a lifetime of opportunities at your foot.

Stop making excuses for their laziness. Black people are in the position they're in because they're lazy. Parents have a mass of them to keep the government cheese flowing, they don't spend time with them and they end up being wild animals who ruin everything around them.

It has literally nothing to do with the "oppression" that people think exists. If anything, black people have it far better than any other race today in terms of education and employment. They simply refuse to pursue them.

so, in total whites commit more crime than blacks. thanks, good to know :)

>"Blacks don't vote for Bernie cuz we already got free college."
t. Kanye

A leaf. How surprising.

Did you see the statistics for violent crime? White people commit mostly petty crimes and not only that but blacks make up a small percentage of the populace.

Anyone got the 2014 version of OP's graph? I have 2013 & now 15 but missing 14 for my folder

have 3 years in a row is good for btfo'ing the "muh 1 year" argument

>america
>61% white

bamp

Hispanics did better than i thought.

>being poor forced me to rape
There is such a thing as poor whites. Their communities aren't even remotely crime ridden as blacks. No one is giving them easymode to life. No one is positively discriminating against them. There are no quotas forcing them on jobs, education or media. There are no special programmes or funding targeted at their race. There is no white history month or white lives matter. No one cares that their race and culture are going extinct while every other race flourishes on their home continents. And yet we do not see the same problems from them or in their communities. Crime and welfare are lower and attainment and quality of life are higher. Why?

>1 post by this ID

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls

THIS POST IS SINCERE
LOL