Other urls found in this thread:

korabox.ru/category/ero/kak-vam-takaya-uchastnica-geiy-parada?set_plus_18_trust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because liberals are mentally ill

because marxism inverts everything.

Who cares feminine men are better than women. Thats whats important here

lib parties promise free shit
the weak want and take free shit

hmm hormonal imbalances do cause mental illness. but why would this make them liberal?

Shut up conservatard

>checked

but masculine women are stronger than feminine women and even feminine men

Normal people chose the normal and natural way? Who would have expected!

Liberalism focuses on feminine values: tolerance, compassion, cohesion. This empowers women since they are naturally born with those traits, they assume alpha status. Men do not have those values and those who assimilate to those, assume a beta, effeminate status.

Conservative values hold up masculine values: law, order, structure. Men become dominant and alpha-like, women remain feminine in a beta position.

Hmm I agree except that alpha and beta dont directly apply to the liberal chaos. I would also say that while it caters to female biological drives, those drives only make any sense within the framework of male society. Hence, chaos.

Who is this? Looks just like someone at work

she actually has a very nice body. shame she's a whore.

>feminine men and masculine women are usually liberal

jewish stereotypes

the answer is very complex. I'll try to simplify it as much as possible.

human psychological development progresses through distinct stages on the individual level. There is no upper limit. New stages develop over time if a culture develops over time. A culture with enough people forming higher stages of development will change to a culture based on those new levels.

Examples: The move from the 3rd to the 4th major level was the move from tribalism to agricultural, settled nation-states. The move to the 5th major level began at the renaissance and ended with industrialism.

"liberals" have not always been what they are now. It used to be that "conservatives" were at stage 4 and "liberals" were at stage 5. In the US and Europe and Australia (and nowhere else in the world), the 6th major stage is unfolding culturally on a massive scale.

On an individual level, this stage is marked by heightened individuality, rebelliousness, and conscientious opposition to what a person used to consider their identity. This includes gender identity and the associated roles.

Because liberals have progressed from "every man is his own" libertarians into "we are all one human family" hipsters, a part of the group identity is rooted in proving that "I am not what you expect me to be... in fact, I am the opposite!

does that help or just confuse things worse?

it's definitely the person you work with.

faggot

you look at the world through this framework you've learnt to see, but what makes you believe it's true?

>It used to be that "conservatives" were at stage 4 and "liberals" were at stage 5.
how so?

>but masculine women are stronger than feminine women and even feminine men
they just pretend to be strong

I've also noticed that masculine women tend to date feminine men. coincidence?

>those shoulders
>those nipples
>that strategic tucking
Can't fool me, I've been here too long.

No, not really. My gf is femenine and shy, but could easily kick some dykes ass in worst case scenerio.

misuse of meme.

that's 0.05 bitshekels deducted from your account CTR

if you look into US and European history, you'll see that "liberalism" used to mean a political focus on the supremacy of the individual. That's characteristic of stage 5, also known as "formal operational" intelligence. At this level, the self understands itself as an individual with its own thoughts, ideas, life path, interests, etc. At stage 4, the self sees itself as a member of a clearly defined group or groups, e.g. a family, nation, religion, profession, etc. The politics of stage 5 are "get your hands off my stack" and the politics of level 4 are "my group's interests must be supported" (think muslims with sharia law)

At stage 6, the self sees itself as "just one of the infinite variety of individuals." This should sound familiar -- the recent need for people to dye their hair pink and invent genders to pretend to be is a sign of that need to be unique, unlike anyone else, just one person in a world full of unique people.

Think ur safe on that one

also the hand

I'm following what youre saying but fail to see how it relates to this thread

Yes but why/how is the direction you want to go in
more advanced, more evolved than the one I want?

>normal people lean right
>weirdos and freaks are leftsts

Rly made me think

Conservatives trend towards religion in which the Bible specifies following traditional gender roles

/

because the emergence of the new level is creating a new space for "liberalism" to move into. The reason that masculinity and femininity are switched in liberals is because of this *recent* change in culture. It was not always the case that liberals had this swapped gender tendency.

It is more advanced simply because it unfolds in a linear, predictable process. It is not "better" than the previous level any more than paragraphs are "better" than sentences. It's just a higher-order mental stage.

Something that is said about the stages of development is that when you're at a higher level, when you're right, you're a lot more right, but when you're wrong, you're a lot more wrong.

It's just the natural evolution of the mind, no need for value judgments.

this,
also,
we are sitting behind a computer all day
no exercize = low test,
there is other stuff too I'm sure pesticides in the food / water does you no good. and who knows what else
in any case
Your brain chemistry out of balance

>>feminine men and masculine women are usually liberal
Inclusive; caring, mother instinct.

>masculine men and feminine women are usually conservative
Exclusive; patriarchy warrior mentality.

>It is more advanced simply because it unfolds in a linear, predictable process.

we, our generation, are soft men raised by single mothers in a shit economy where it’s hard to start a home/life/family. A generation brought up with shit ideas and youth culture advertisement.

Millenialism is situational

>It's just the natural evolution of the mind
I myself believe in some strange things too, maybe believe is a strong word, I know of them.
but these things are models to understand the world.
You subscribe to a model where we move in stages.

And I'd agree that liberalism is what liberals believe in.
maybe that's what they need to balance out their lives

but that does not imply that the whole of humanity will move in this direction.

korabox.ru/category/ero/kak-vam-takaya-uchastnica-geiy-parada?set_plus_18_trust