Cred Forums already lost its freedoms. What is he doing with our posts and IPs? Who is he giving them to...

Cred Forums already lost its freedoms. What is he doing with our posts and IPs? Who is he giving them to? Do you really think he'd put up a fight when the FBI asks him for info on a bunch of racist Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zM3GtcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association and the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet privileges and possible prosecution.}

○○○○○○○○○○○○

my shitposts in bookform are a bestseller in japan. you didnt know that, did you

>mfw if someone ever has to read through every single one of my shitposts

post more hiroyuki

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association and the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet privileges and possible prosecution.}

>Implying chinese moot will let (((them))) take Cred Forums down

is this pasta or what?

This jap fuck needs to GIVE ME BACK MY POSTS! They're MY intellectual property and this kike jap is making money on them!

>Do you really think he'd put up a fight when the FBI asks him for info on a bunch of racist Americans?

You ameritards really do fear your government, don't you?
Must be tiresome.

pewdiepie?

Confucius say, "One who sleep with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger."

Make sure to take your anti-depressants today, Dane.

sauce

He is only giving away information on Canadian posters. The article was very clear on that.

You really think I care? I hope for then to make free thought hate speech.
It's the beginning of the end. Don't be afraid of it OP, it's been common mg for a long time.
First week is the elimination of free speech.
Third week is your "freedom collar" to help you behave.

Patriots are ready.

NO SURRENDER
~~~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Filthy Frank needs to shave the pubes off his face

Yes it is copypasta
>Fucking kike shills trying to push nigger loving agenda or something. Hitler didn't seem that bad.

My IP changes about every 15 minutes. Fuck surveillance.

Didn't he already sell this shithole anyways?

I'm pretty sure anyone tasked with reading our posts is going to end up a Cred Forums fan

I dont care. I have freedom to speak my mind.

I will take it to the supreme court if I had to.

>{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association and the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet privileges and possible prosecution.}

He can tell UN that I love refugees and that multiculturalism is great :)
We all are one race: human race after all :) I'm showing some solidarity!
#RefugeesWelcome