The year is 1940 in Germany and an Officer of the SS knocks at your door and asks if you wish to serve the interests of...

The year is 1940 in Germany and an Officer of the SS knocks at your door and asks if you wish to serve the interests of Germany and the Fuhrer by enlisting in their ranks, what do you do?

sure thing

Fuck. Im dead either way. Is it more honorare to be humilatied by your enimes? Or die a tetoir?

I'm a quarter nigger so I would desu, I'd at least become an honorary aryan

I'd probably say yes, because I'm German and it seems like the reich thing to do.

Would be great if I could tell the fuhrer to not invade Russia for lebensbraum and that England would send all its secrets to the US...

sure. ive always wanted to be an edgelord

No, because I am not a nazi -.-

>muh german heritage

ffs you're an american

yes but i want to start out as a colonel and get to wear an american cavalry hat

>SS

Fuck yes. I'm not denying those fuckers anything.

I say only if we can now celebrate diversity and multiculturalism as our main campaign points.

So when we lose diversity and Multiculturalism is what killed the Jews and is frowned upon.

German here as well. I'd want to deploy to a regiment that fought on the western front (Normandy invasion, defending Germany etc) rather than freeze to fucking death or die at Stalin grad on the Eastern Front

Service Guarantees Citizenship.

I would like to know more

tell him i already volunteered for the SS

But the family roots come from Germany. Not hard to understand.

i would demand to actually be in the SS

anyone who thinks the nazis aren't cool is a faggot and probably a fuckin jew or a woman

Yes.

>implying I wouldn't automatically be in the SS anyway

Lean in and say im from the future where jews run everything and use mudslimes to destroy all culutre.

Im sure theyd gas me then, ahhh a refreshing shower.

implying I wouldnt be an active SA member

N-No ty tho

I'm afraid I can't pass the blood purity requirements- I'm half-German half-English, but I have brown eyes and hair. But I'll gladly serve the Reich in some other capacity- perhaps the Wehrmacht, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, or SD?

enjoy your long knife

>But muh family came here 100 years ago so I'm German

You're no better than a kike

Absolutely! But from what I understand Hitler gave A LOT of leeway to the entry requirements once war broke out

I meant in the hypothetical sense of the question at hand.
>America totally wasn't a European colony for hundreds of years.
My grandparents on my dad's side fled Warsaw
and my mom's side left Ireland in the 30's
I looked like children of the corn growing up, but my hair is now more golden brown.

Let's be real, the war would have turned out a lot differently had I fought for the Reich

Well since I know that joining their cause will almost certainly cause my death because they lost. I would say no and move to the US and invest my money in bitcoins and apple and write all the songs from the 70s onward and be rich.

>

Bro don't be so jealous I live in the greatest country on earth and have the blood of some of the greatest people. It's OK my friend

The Sturmabteilung was still active throughout the 40s up until the end of the war. Their role was just significantly miniscule as the SS / SD took over more and more control in reich and party matters and fielded paramilitary troops. The SA became redundant, but still stuck around.

Just telling you to act like an american and not cling to a country whose language you probably can't even speak.

I want to be the people who rode motorcycles through auschwitz and threw axes at Jews who drink from the wrong water glass.

Smart answer, but you'll miss out on potential glory on the battlefield.

I'm a chink though.

If this was a real thing I need details

Not clinging my man. American as fuck and I love it. Just having some fun on /pol, relax :)

I'd take any job except oven operator. Imagine how hard those doodz had to work to complete incinerate 6 million Jews in such a small amount of time.

>huehuehue it's just good bants..

I want to be the guy who operates the Holocoaster. That sounds fun.

Hide in the woods with my fellow countrymen and start shooting at german convoys

You should probably cling to being german :3

n- no thanks, I am not into skulls that much

SHART

Im an American so im gonna not do that.

But you get to dress up like a boss

when in rome!

What's that you say mein friend?

I'd inform them that I'm an American time traveler from the current year timeline and I have vital information for the Fuhrer, the delivery of which may very well save them from a colossal defeat that permanently forfeits Germany and the western world to subversion and extinction.

And Australia takes gold in the banter olympics for the 6 gorillionth post running

Dibs on masturbation machines and baby-slathering

SS guard officer is so fucking a e s t h e t i c

join

Why not? That uniform is boss

I'd already be working on advances in chemical sciences for the Reich.

>Be me
>Czech Heritage, so I assume I'd be in occupied Sudetenland in this case
>Agree to join
>Do everything I can to get cushy positions: France, Denmark
>Eventually leave after a few years of "Service".
>Move to Spain
>Find falangist qt
>Laugh as Fascism dies everywhere else
>Oppress Commies and Partisans for funzies.
>Die on my deathbed a short while after Franco does.
>Die knowing I spent a few decades in paradise.

serve as a bomber pilot just like my grand grandfather did bombing britbongs fucking teabaging faggots shit I]m drunk again hail the master of edginess