youtube.com/watch?v=3zBI6MXSJrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>straman thread

>implying the government never rapes people for not paying taxes

this

this is a good one

I prefer minarchy really.

>tfw identify as anarcho-capitalistkin and can't get enough of these memes

I really like ancap philosophy, but the only thing I don't understand is how "laws" will be enforced. Like what happens to me if I steal shit or murder someone?

Any good resources on this topic?

the NAP solves all problems my friend

Look up minarchy, it's more clear on those issues

I understand minarchy and that's where I lean towards currently, but I don't understand ancap and I just want to know more.

>The non-aggression principle (also called the non-aggression axiom, or the anti-coercion or zero aggression principle or non-initiation of force) is an ethical stance that forbids actions that are inconsistent with a right-libertarian conception of property rights and other rights. The principle defines "aggression" and "initiation of force" as violation of these rights.

From what I know, there are laws, and they are all based on the NAP. Murder and theft definitely violate the NAP. I have no idea what these memes are about, suggesting those actions would be fine in an ANCAP society.

The NAP is the main "law", and it isn't so much a law, rather an implicit agreement. If you do wrong to someone, that justifies others to do wrong to you. A gun is really useful for manipulating others if you're the only one in a room with a gun, but if you know that everyone else around you has a gun, then you'll be really weary about pointing your gun at anyone without direct reason to. Stealing and murder violates the NAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o

I love all of these anarchro-balls.

who is the commited jew dedicated to daily anacap strawman trhreads?
it's getting obvious

>laws
>anarchy

laws don't mean much when no one has the authority to enforce them

This is literally my favorite

Triggered CTR cuck spotted

I love how I assumed he was a normal citizen about to get screwed over by apple, then it reviles he has a heroin plantation

Right, so the idea is that if I violate the NAP some form of reparations/justice will take place. But that has to be enforced in some legitimate manner with a justice system.
I suppose there would be a private court of some kind that will deal with these things, and the better the court the more funding and support it would get so they can enforce this. I can't see this as anywhere near perfect, but the free market usually has surprising solutions in store I guess.

Will watch, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zBI6MXSJrk

I have enough ancap ones, post some other anarcho memes. Primitivism ones are usually hilarious

t. Ancap

Please someone make one about this birthday hat violating OPs NAP.