Well american internet is being given to UN today, judge ruled against cancelling the deal...

Well american internet is being given to UN today, judge ruled against cancelling the deal. We're on track to have internet like china now, no longer protected by the first amendment online. Why the fuck aren't any of you saying anything about this.

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

dahss fuhnee

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

>canadian bill
You blew it.

I'll give a shit when Comcast stops being a little bitch and actually gives us decent internet for 2016

>Obama wants to become secretary-general of UN
>Obama hands over control of the internet over to the UN
Please tell me I'm not the only one that's seeing a connection here.

Because if you understood how DNS servers relate to the internet you'd know that

a) They haven't been under majority US control for more than a decade

and

b) This is literally the biggest non-issue ever

fucking niggers man.

Worst that happens is Cred Forums goes back into tripmode and were calling people candyass roodypoos again.

It'z habbening

inuboshi a best

niggers

source?

Roodypoo

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

A FUCKING (((LEAF)))

Everyone on here is talking about this, but we're seemingly powerless to do anything about it. It's not like it ever came up for a vote.

Cred Forums658627/5e36342f71/

Why's this post coming up blank for me?

Do you have Cred Forums gold?

>on 4chans birthday
It's like they wanted to rub it in

No I have silver+, it should let me see the same posts as gold, I just don't getting editing option on my posts.

Who was the Judge? Any dirt on him?

didnt see a single post on front page about it, when i checked yesterday either
i laughed
if they dont like your website name they can make it disappear, "breitbart is an offensive title"
>we're fucked until further notice, something needs to happen

TIME IS JUST SLIPPING AWAY
WATCH IT COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF THE DAY THE CLOCK TICKS LIFE AWAY

This is OP. My browser froze so i had to close and find my way back here. Theyre fucking after us baka

>he fell for the meme
for real though, hiroshima really needs to update the description on that. silver+ still has viewing restriction.

Can't touch this

Only american servers are actually affected

i know kide

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Jewish Department of Shoas, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Center For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Israeli Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

{Comment redacted by a joint effort of all the people who no longer have to hide it - thanks, democracy!}

witnessed

I haven't seen roodypoo flung in what seems like forever

Thchan just make chan swiss

So what exactly will changes now, and about what all these threads?

Nothing

What part of the DNS UN has now control of?
Can they block top level domains?
Can they block individual addresses?
Is there a possibility that this will lead to complete control of Internet to UN?

>What part of the DNS UN has now control of?
No part.

Fuck Obama and fuck the UN. We'll just build our own fucking internet.

>if they dont like your website name they can make it disappear, "breitbart is an offensive title"
if that happened, it would severely damage ICANNs credibility, and breitbart would simply hop TLDs to one ICANN doesn't control...

What happened to the Internet law? Are we now Correctnet?

ONLY 3 MILLION JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST AT BEST

Shit you guys. Try typing Cred Forums.org into a new browser window.

Who the fuck cares.