If you could go back in time to the beginning of the primaries and kill one candidate- who would you kill?

if you could go back in time to the beginning of the primaries and kill one candidate- who would you kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3iu2AgNBxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're mum

nobody because trump got through his primaries fine and his opponents only served to make him look better when he beat them

and because bernie at this would would have already beaten trump. hillary is needed because she is the weaker of the two against trump

what a stupid fucking question

No one. Hillary has terrible numbers across the board when it comes to the youth vote and other Democratic demographics. I want her to run against Trump because he has the best chance against her.

Too risky, just take the shot and fucking kill Hillary. Would you rather Trump wins but Hillary lives or Bernie wins but Hillary dies???

i voted for Bernie using this same logic

i wanted Trump to face the easier opponent

and free college sounded good too

Kinda hard, like, Clinton dead means Bernie, and idk how Trump would handle that
But Bernie dead makes for less hate against Clinton

Not a one. Trump is going to make America Great Again.

i would go back in time and kill gary johnson

the libertarians would be forced to choose a different candidate

what do you think would have happened after that?

Oh no, a whole 3% of the population goes back to being disenfranchised and doesn't vote anyway.

Jeb......too spare him the pain

what if the libertarian candidate was this guy?

A fucking Leppo
He's too cringeworty

jejs the first thing i thought when i saw op was mastershake

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Fair Use Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

What the 'Roo said.

That would also be bad. If anything I'd make so that Johnson never said stupid shit like "what is A Lepo". He takes votes away from Hillary, not Dahnald.

Kill Bernie. Blame it on Hillary.

WE HAVE A WINNER!

>MSM handwaves it as a natural death - heart attack
>more people vote for Hillary because the fact that it was a deliberate assasination never surfaces, unlike the DNC leaks that pissed off a lot of Bernouts

Kill Hillary. Not to influence the election, but to ensure the Clinton Death List ends with me.

You mean at minimum 6%, but as much as 13-14%? They do vote, they just tend to vote for the least bad option. The people who don't vote are the ones who supported Bernie Sanders. Libertarians are often higher socioeconomic status and older, therefore more likely to vote.

We'd have Austin Peterson, I like him better than Johnson.

>Suicide by three shots to the back of the head.

Carson

Obama.

Kill hillary because election or not she needs to go

What if Biden?
>Clinton dying anyways
>DNC has no extra option

It would be poisoning and it wouldn't arouse any suspicion given how old the cripto gommunist cunt is.

okay

new question-

you can kill any two politicians that are running

who do you kill?

keep in mind, all of these conversations are being recorded by an international body controlled by jews

>type carefully brothers and sisters
>type carefully

without the exciting and subsequent alienation of the Bernie supporters, Hillary would be coasting with a lead so big right now it would make the 96 election seem tight.

Can we go back to the 2000 primaries and kill Ralph Nader? A gore presidency may not have been ideal (
>I still dislike him for being cucked by his banshee wife into holding illegal senate hearings in an attempt to censor music)
but we may still have the WTC, no fucked up shit that let obama get elected..

Jeb, just to put him out of his misery.

>you're
>murican
kys

Kasich.

>JEEZ OH MAN MY SOLE RELEVANCE IS TO LOCK DOWN THE VOTES OF ONE FUCKING STATE TO KEEP TRUMP FROM GETTING THEM

I hope you understand that in this day and age one of your political adversaries dying is a fucking awful thing, regardless of it being a blatant assassination or a mere coincidence (coincidence without the set of parentheses).

The best I can hope for right now is if a huge scandal in which the austrian green party is involved got uncovered a week or so before the election. And this is coming from someone that doesn't like austrians.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3iu2AgNBxI

Maybe jeb to save him from the embarrassment and disappointment, poor guy.