Some Cuck with Pepe Tatoo Now Regrets It

Because it's a "hate symbol" now.

I thought it's pretty hilarious. I'd show it proudly if I were him...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3t3YnVgY9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link for the article:

www.vice.com/read/pepe-the-frog-tattoo-whoops

Know what, jew alt-right

>(((vice)))

feels bad man?

>getting a meme tattoo

>The Mark of the Beast

>no archived link
Hope you get a couple clicks, starving blogger.

Kek

>vice
Im not clicking that shit, pastebin pls

Are you concerned about your safety if someone gets really angry at you?
> I am not concerned with my safety. I'm worried someone without context will see my hand on a bus or something and start fearing me, though, or thinking there are more white supremacists and that they are a bigger threat than they really are. A grandma, maybe.

Holy KEK!

Once again, I blame you kikes for promoting such garbage behavior. If you think it's cool to get corporate logos or memes tattooed on your body you need to be murdered.

>Feels bad man
He's a real sadfrog now

Im scared to make people feel scared like how I feel because its scary being forced to live in a world where scary white supremacists try to instill fear in innocent humans. Its just too frightening man

>I'm not opposed to removal, but I think it would be only fair for the ADL to pay for the process as well as some damages. (For the pain, the lost art, potential scarring, etc.)
he just wants to jew the jews out of some shekels

Fuck you, that's not my article. I've posted stuff on Cred Forums before from my sites and it never gives you more than a couple dozens visits. I literally have nothing to gain from you. It just isn't cost-efficient, and us Jews are all about that.

Kikes are actually against body mutilation like that. That's asianic/negroid shit.

RARE
A
R
E

Pls tell me more about your country. Im well versed in geography and Ive never heard of it. Im assuming you're an island?

>Normies thought they could handle memes

Cred Forums reclaimed pepe from the normies, it's amazing

HAHA FUCKING STUPID NORMIE

THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO STEAL MEMES

underrated

>vice

kys

Only normies get tattoos.

Fucking idiot.

We wont have to worry about kids using Pepe, lol.

When pee pee poo poo happened, I was one of the few saying we should make him (pepe), kill jews and niggers.

Looks like I was right, hahahaha...

hehe.

they are pushing this way way way too hard

Pepe being a hate symbol is some of the most hilariously desperate shit from MSM I've seen.

>snap of the finger
>okay this frog is swastika now
>agreed?
>right guise?

And nobody's fucking buying it.

Well the way things are going an American Flag tat will be a hate symbol within 10 years. The Marxist already get worked up into a frothing rage to see a Firetruck go by with one on it.

Naked lady tats will probably be banned too or you will need to go back an get a burqa added to her.

>cost efficient
>2 minutes for free clicks
Stop lying this is the jewest thing you can do.

And you know what? I fucking love you for it

the borderline fear of an internet meme is truly disgusting, fuck these cunts

>Anti Defamation League
>Kike lawyers who sue the shit out of goys for anything that doesnt agree with the kikes
>Hate Symbol
go fuck your hat

Island just north of Venezuela near the Maracaibo area.
Former volcanic island I believe but am not certain. Dirt is fucking hard as concrete here. Hardly need to lay a foundation for a house as a result. They dont bury the dead 6 feet under for that reason.
Can find a lot of fossilized marine life here if you dig around a bit.

Prolly would be interesting geographically speaking.

They may take our memes but we will ruin their lives?

Looks nice

World heritage site nice

Beautiful.

UNCOMMON

Is it a resort location? Is it friendly to visitors?

might get this tattoo done just because of the new hate symbol bullshit

even most of tumblr seems to agree that the MSM stories about Pepe being a hate symbol are ridiculous and out of control.

>Island just north of Venezuela
>Venezuela

How thing are going for Venezuelan people? Since television became a leftist nest here in Brazil, we rarely have news from Venezuela.

>I think it would be only fair for the ADL to pay
Good luck getting shekels out of them

He has to be retarded to have meme tattoo in the first place.

>Cred Forums successfully took back pepe from the normies
>/r9k/ failed to do so for years

It would have been worth it to make Pepe become a hate symbol just to spite this faggot to begin with.

What if butterflies were hate symbols? How many tattooed whores would feel like shit?

Looks like a screenshot from Tropico 5.
comfy as fuck

I wish you could form the coastline like that in Tropico.

Did you ever regret this ?

You noticed too ?
In a matter of 24h it spread all over Europe too, almost every Euro country had at least one popular news agency report on this, from Italy, Poland even Serbia, what I noticed too was that in every country the media reporting on this was the equivalent of US CNN.

>getting a meme tattoo

He deserves it, in all honesty.

Fake ass tattoo.

That ink is way too dark, to be real.

That guy is a professional holocaust survivor, that gets paid by colleges to speak to goyim.

>Get tattoo.
>Get tattoo on hand.
Not the Nazi frog!
I wanted the awesome, individual, super-special snowflake hand tattoo!

A future Tesla marginalized by a society that demands forethought beyond a drunken Friday night.

>tattoos only have 6 digits
>6 million victims

rly maesk u think

>those shitty crosses and lines on his fingers
>literally one finger got a FUCKING DOT tattoed on it
Why do people do this?

lol

If you get a hand tattoo and you're not a violent criminal: you have used that hand to jerk off cocks that were not your own.

if you don't have a buzzcut and you're not a skateboarder: you have had cum in your hair that was not your own

>be a millennial sheep with no mind of your own
>be liberal because all your friends are
>browse Cred Forums because all your friends do
>soak up memes and interject them mindlessly and without context into every conversation, enjoy temporarily feeling like you're hip and interesting
>get a meme tattoo
>"hay guise look at my new tattoo iz rare pepe :DDDDD"
>"Oh sorry user didn't you hear the news? Pepe is now a symbol of white supremacy, Hillary Clinton said so."
>"wtf I hate Pepe now"
>can't afford expensive tattoo removal surgery because you donated your inheritance to the Bernie Sanders campaign last year
>cut your losses by selling your story to Vice

I'm glad Gavin left that site. They've turned to shit ever since they stopped making good documentaries.

>queer detected

Show me you boipucci.

they still make good documentaries though

captcha: shoeburyness

show me some good documentaries by them that are recent

Salamandra

People have been divided and all attempts to communicate are smothered.

Pepe might be the last big attempt to try reach others with humor. If Pepe falls, you're left with nothing but violence.

His index finger looks like he tried to get the word "fat" tattooed on it but changed his mind and smudged out the last letter. I don't understand these people at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3t3YnVgY9k

here's a really good one from this year

RARE

I wonder if we can get sushi moot to replace the american flag with a pepe.

>implying journos are literally copy/paste: The Job

I am sure it's not that coordinated. They just have much of a herd mentality.

Venezuela is absolute shit. Only reason the government is in power is because the military backs it.
Seriously if they had guns like Americans do, there would have been a rebellion on their hands.

>Normie being the hipster gets a tatttoo
Reminder that when you get a tattoo you're hiding your white skin.

>vice

Honestly, as far as leftists go, if you do not resort to violence they do not respect you. Leftists will go as far as they are can go without causing threats of violence. You can see that in modern leftist support for criminal nigs but hatred of police. It seems to be impossible to get around that fact.

>91073430▶
Fuck off nobody gives a shit on your nigger origin

Lets make Hillary a hate symbol?

I'm sure there's some stuff on her about saying nagative things about blacks and immigrants.

All this pepe being racist talk and Moonman has not been brought up once? It seems Cred Forums has outgrown him and deems him too "edgy", sad!

people on this board are literally too stupid to make sense of the world so they frame everything as a grand conspiracy because it removes unwanted complexity and allows them to feel like they understand whats going on around them

i come here once every few months and i never fail to lmao @ their lives

Whores don't even feel bad about their tramp stamps

but doesn't that make the rest of your skin look whiter by comparison?

They will in 15 years when their mulatto granddaughters start incessantly giving them shit about the faded, wrinkled jibberish scribbled over their saggy asses.

Turning Pepe into a hate symbol was probably one of the best things Cred Forums ever did, every day, every single day, has been pure joy to me since they first started airing images of Pepe on the MSM and now fags who memed outside of Cred Forums with their real identities get BTFO and branded as Nazis, can you image what a horrible faggot this guy must be, not only did he get a Pepe tattoo, he got it on his left hand for everyone to see. Can't wait what the future holds in store, the last few months have been very interesting.

You talk like a fag.

we need to abandon pepe

it's without a doubt a normie meme now, has been for awhile tbqh

No but doesn't this mean our plan worked? We wanted pepe back from the normies so we made him racist. Now he is a hate symbol. Normies wont use him anymore. He is ours again.

you think like a mark

>And nobody's fucking buying it.

you don't know that.

the leftists in the adl-media complex have always worked this way.

1. paint a target on the persecuted
2. discriminate against them at every institution

there are enough vicious leftists for this to happen.

look at how the guy with the MAGA hat was attacked for "hate speech", while what he did was actually showing political support for a legitimate candidate, exactly free POLITICAL speech that is protected.

In fact we can claim that we are Jews and Pepe is a Yellow Star.

tattooing your password on your arm

He simply doesn't have the power Pepe has. It is a wonder that Pepe has lasted as long as he has, none-the-less it didn't die when it went mainstream and it had continual revivals that made it stronger and stronger.

Sure other things like Piccolodick faded in and out a few times, but Pepe was just a constant. It is amazing that it was just a reaction image from a comic and it really flourished into its own thing.

Such is a life in burgerland

That's what smart phones are.

Tattoos are degenerate, cuck deserves it.