Are women happier?

Would you rather be a woman?

Women enjoy sex more and can get it whenever.

Women have a huge advantage in the divorce.

Women are allowed to slut around in their youth and manage to still marry a provider when they're used up 30-year-old hags.

Women will use men as emotional tampons and get away with it.

The average young woman is hedonistic and gets her way 24/7. They're literally drunk sluts that can never do anything wrong.

All you have to do is not be fat and you'll have men at your fingertips even as a 5/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUZpoogW_40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be irrational
>bleed every month
>have to go through pregnancy
>be small, slow and weak
>be less intelligent
>have less interest in the world
>find hobbies less interesting
>have no real friends
>never experience true love

no thanks

You can do all of this but you choose not to. You have a comfort zone that has become your rut and tomb. You will never leave this comfort zone because you require even more validation than females to even be social. There's a redpill for you. Stay beta. You are jealous of females because you yourself can't have the role of being some alpha male's fuck toy.

Why don't you man the fuck up?

>value peer social pressure as a resource

I'll never understand it.
"They're laughing at you" is some sort of grave shame for a woman.

I can play a video game all day and do nothing with my life and still be happier than a woman.

Why the fuck do you think they want to take it away so badly?

What kind of cuckthread is this? It's way better to be a man. All women are jealous of our power over fear.

The first four points alone are enough for me.
Feels good man.

definitely. society is being moulded more and more to fit their needs thanks to numales, while the needs of men are neglected

women also have value in merely being women, they don't have to worry about being absolutely worthless like a man does

Basically this.

Women need attention and affection constantly. Western women have been indoctrinated to think that they are princesses and are special. You can think Disney, romantic comedies, and romance novels for that shit.

Once they get old enough they realize that it was a lie and either fold to feminism, become a sjw, become a complete slut (if they weren't already), or they are intelligent enough to not fall for all of it and are actually really cool (but are ugly and unwanted by men).

Being a man is pretty awesome honestly. I look better as I age, I have superior eye hand coordination, I can actually pay attention when I drive, I don't have periods or menopause, and I can think completely rationally. Must suck to be born a weak species that takes dick and was born to be mentally unstable from the beginning.

>Women enjoy sex more

Let me stop you right there.

Stop shilling this same thread you CTR faggot. This is the third day in a row I've seen you do this. Drink bleach ASAP.

Nah I like being a man just fine.
The idea of periods, pregnancy, being emotionally unstable due to hormonal fluctuations and having to fear for my safety due to being physically frail are not appealing to me. If I could try out being a woman for a few days that would be fun for a different perspective on life, but permanently? FUCK no.

It's all true what OP said about women.

The difference is that we actually have a choice. Once you get closer to 30 you see women who were formerly in the drivers seat get desperate as they realize that other vapid/bitchy sluts who are ALSO 10 years younger attract the same men they are trying to play in their age group.

As long as you are halfway attractive and have a passable income and havnt gotten married or had kids you will notice a huge shift as you get older.

Tiny dick detected

I'd love to be a woman if I could keep my current mind.

kek, this
A man can be happy by himself. Or pursuing whatever higher purposes.
Last thing you want is to let a woman take this away from you. They'll try.
Women are only happy when they're being socially validated. Or sexually abused.

Can we not have the same shitty threads every 24h

>Women enjoy sex more

Pop-culture meme

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Women always have another problem they're building up their anxiety to explode on someone about then fuck to balance their hormones.

On the other hand I can sit here drinking beer, not giving a fuck and be content. You will NEVER find a woman that is content. Like I said, there's always some kind of bullshit to start problems over.

This

women redpill

Women's happiness as an aggregate has been going down since the onset of feminism. Just look how miserable all those SJWs are. So, no. I can make my own life happy and fulfilling. Plus I like my dick.

>Why don't you man the fuck up?

This tbqh lad. You're not a woman. They acr different because biology literally makes them think different. Men must hone themselves with discipline, make their own way, and leads for themselves.

You don't want to be like a woman. Make yourself a man and be proud of it.

Being a guy is pretty great. The only real downsides I can think of are wanting to put my penis in everything, and not being able to put my penis in everything.

>Like I said, there's always some kind of bullshit to start problems over.

Holy fuck, I have this every time when I talk to a girl. We're just talking, then I make a perfectly reasonable joke, and then she gets offended and walks away.

Fuck that, if you don't like my jokes then leave me the fuck alone. I'm not gonna be chasing you, or apologizing to you.

Dogs are pretty happy too, do you also want to be a dog?

femanon here. being a woman sucks, especially if you're redpilled.
you can't show it off at all; if you do, you're pretty much internalizing sexism. it is impossible to have friends because you see almost every single girl completely degenerating before your eyes. you're lucky if you find even one decent girl who is half as observant as you.
my fiance balances me out, but i am a neurotic mess. i'm a hypochondriac and honestly i am fucking fragile. i love bowling but i'm stuck at a 10lb ball because my frame is so goddamn small i can't lift much more than that. i wish i was a man. or at the least, a woman in the 1980s or something.

No because i can think logically and act like an adult.

>i love bowling

Who the fuck still bowls these days? I thought that was just a Big Lebowski thing.

women bleed for nearly 1/4th of their life.

...you don't bowl?

>All girls are Stacy's meme

So none of us would be female autists?

All the shit you mention is true but you forgot one thing
>emotion
Women can do all that shit but there is a cost depression and other mental problems, I am not doctor but i bet my ass at least 60 to 70% of women are on some kind of anti-depression or emotional pill. So no whoring yourself as a women even if is just some casual shit will still effect you mentally and emotionally, women were only created to have 1 man.

>redpilled
>bowling
Jesus Christ women are seriously this retarded

>get penetrated by dicks in every hole
no thanks

bowling is fucking great. i bowl once or twice a week by myself. my SO works long hours and he's not the biggest bowling fan so i leave him to his vidja and i bowl. it's pretty much like yoga. i like seeing myself get better. its why i like shooting too

The worst part is if it's not some shit to be started with you it's about someone or something else, of which you have to stand by her or it WILL be about you. Fuck. Nawe.

WHat the fuck does this have to do with politics faggot

did i say bowling is redpilled? i'm using bowling as an example of my small, therefore weak frame.

which is worse being the employer or the employer? Both have there risks and rewards, same goes with women and men.

>fpbp

Dude, bowling is fun as fuck. I shoot some mean bullets down that alley like kneefisting a virgin's fountain snatch. Don't even get me started on cross-lane-ing.

>not understanding nuance
I believe you're actually a woman now

I feel women on a whole are just a lot more nihilistic

Best thing that will happen to civilization will be sex bots and artificial wombs.

Biological women will HAVE to prove their worth to even be with aan anymore.

Periods alone make it a no deal. Never getting to make sick gains is also a dealbreaker.

Why the fuck are talking about bowling?!

if u really are a woman it isnt sexism it is called gender rolls... how many woman build railroads . bridges skyscrapers etc actually build them... hardly any... that is fine... woman are care takers and need to stop being communistly brainwashed

but think god you are redpilled if u are a woman redpill ur friends

Bowling is great, fuck you

>bowling is fucking great. i bowl once or twice a week by myself. my SO works long hours and he's not the biggest bowling fan so i leave him to his vidja and i bowl. it's pretty much like yoga. i like seeing myself get better. its why i like shooting too

God to know you're out there, hun, takin' er easy for all us sinners...

I like how he added in the disclaimer there. "All you have to do is not be fat".

Sadly most of them are too lazy to manage that.

Exactly, most women are fat, insecure about it, and don't do a damn thing to change it.

so much this

Around 80k @ 26, and the ball is completely in my court already.
I can pull home women who are clearly searching for someone to depend on, and it lets you be very selective.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xUZpoogW_40

Male retards are also happier. Really makes you think.

sauce you lazy faggot

Reverse img search doesn't turn up a name

I tried

I can't even remember the last time I met someone who talked about bowling.

Evolution buddy.

Women who kept quiet, kept their heads down and followed the group survived (and passed their genes to the next gen).
Women who didn't were left alone and died because weaker, stupider, etc etc.

>Would you rather be a woman?
If I had my same brain and also a penis, sure.

Being a true futa sounds like easy street.

Even as a woman, I'd rather be a man. Too bad real sex changes aren't a thing yet.

>men
>rational
lol

i wouldnt say im happier than most of you here, but i am happy.

No.

Your post is shit and I can't think of a rest reason why it would be better being a woman.

Modern women are fucking miserable, user.

The great paradox of women's "liberation" is that it's made them nothing but unhappy.

Spend 5 minutes on google and you'll be reading all about it.

Dont be that guy. People cant enjoy bowling? Boo fucking hoo.

On one hand I could see how women might be UNHAPPIER, because they definitely grow up indoctrinated by society which tells them they can't be happy without certain emotional and superficial crutches, which definitely applies much less to them.

On the other hand I can see how it is easier for women to find a provider to provide comfort(HAPPINESS) for them, and can see how women might find comfort easier to attain with less work than a man, who most likely needs to provide for himself.

Also, I think just by the nature of human females it is harder to provide for yourself given physical and emotional weaknesses, so the majority of women who don't EASILY find a male provider to care for them will actually have a tougher time providing themselves with the means to be happy.

Overall I think it probably averages out... Men have to work harder in the vast majority of cases, but they also have better natural means to provide for themselves than women do(physically and emotionally).

Also, there is probably no lower form of human existence than the life of an ugly women. 10000x worse than being an ugly man.

>Be German
> "Vee must bolster our ranks with the worst possible ideological, dogmatic, gibs me dats the world has to offer!"
>Defends migrant rapists,terrorists,murderers,feminists, marxist reform
>Blame it on the white man
>Soros destabilizing your country with migrants, effectively condemning your economy to crash (((DB)))

I'm not ripping on you Germanon, France,Sweden and soon the U.S will feel your pain, but if you're going to make non arguments you should at least look at your countries leader
Hint: it's a woman

>be irrational
Varies from person to person but this generally applies to both sexes.
>bleed every month
It doesn't get in the way of anything.
>have to go through pregnancy
Most women don't regret having children, they usually have another, and you don't *have* to if you don't want to.
>be small, slow and weak
Irrelevant unless you want to do hard labour.
>be less intelligent
Sure, as a whole, but there are intelligent and less intelligent people of either sex. Take a look at twitter.
>have less interest in the world
Citation needed
>find hobbies less interesting
Not an argument
>have no real friends
Not an argument
>never experience true love
Not an argument

If i had my brain probably. I'd be able to lez out and have multiple orgasms. Being ran train on is probably the best from a sheer excess / hedonistic standpoint.

But from my experience with women they're extremely neurotic and irrational, if i had to be a chick from the get go it would probably suck dick.

Jesus leaf...just...

>be small, slow and weak irrelevant unless you want to do hard labour.

Have you even gone outside once?

I thank God every day that i am a man.

If you're real, Godspeed and go forth and multiply. May you produce the saviours of the world.

Nah man, being a male is awesome. We literally have only one disadvantage, we crave the pussy. And some of us are blessed enough to be born and drown in pussy later. If you're an alpha there's zero drawbacks to being a man.

I wouldn't enjoy it at all, the only issue I have as a male I can handle with a quick wank.

>Women enjoy sex more

Not true at all.

And the answer to your question is no. The vast majority of women are constantly miserable.

I like boobs, but I pass bleeding from my cunt every month.

Besides, the ability to piss anywhere is too comfy.

I agree that the bitchy and neurotic sides of women is a pain to deal with. Yet one of the main reason why I like being a man is that I wouldn't want to deal with men when it comes to relationships. You all know that Cred Forums doesn't represent the average man. I still think that the average woman is a better person than the average guy. Being a decent, interested respectful guy is the best way to get attention by non-trash women.

No chance. I like the things I like. I don't want to be obsessed with my nails and cosmopolitan.

I feel women don't have the brain cells to be nihilistic, they sure are more selfish and cynical though, but that's only for things they feel are bad for them. They couldn't give a shit about mens problems.

And they want to drag men down to their level now, so everyone can be unhappy

Women's life also ends once they touch 35, or even before.

I'd rather be a man and bang younger and younger girls as I grow older.