One in 10 children has a “monkey-like” immune system that makes them impervious to AIDS

Who are these 10% of children?

The sons of HIV infected women. The child adapted instead of contracted the illness.

Evolution bitches.

Beta males

>AIDS

nice meme

Aryans in Sweden and Norway.

>1/10 people have "monkey-like" defense
>10% of the population is black

>AIDS virus

>monkey like
Sounds like blacks. Must be how their race has survived despite being totally infested with hiv

It's actually the opposite. Blacks have additional vulnerability to it.

Everyone with the number 7

And what's funny is that right now Russia has the fastest spreading AIDS/HIV epidemic in the world. White niggers, what can you do -sigh-.

Man, women have become such whores that their children are literally turning into monkeys to escape all their STDs.

Leggo

#WHITE GENOCIDE

AIDS immunity is racis

Bullshit. AIDS is just a social construct that stems from centuries of slavery and discrimination from the white man.

So what's the problem with bug chasers adopting children and raising them on the bug chasing culture? As long as they are immune to AIDS I don't see the problem.

This is only among europeans.

>adopting children and raising them on the bug chasing culture
the fact that this is possible tells me we need some big ovens.

>aids killing googles
>aids killing ruskies

MFW no ruskie reap babies in my familly at least in 350 years.
That is one hell of good news this mornin.

Really lickles your rickles.

The uncuckening has truly begun.

Actually, it's 10% of the Caucasian/white population that has this genetic advantage to HIV. AMA if you want to know specifics.

t. medical student

>tfw we are the monkies

How much does it cost to find out if I have the immunity? What are the chances of the immunity being passed down to your children and can both women and males pass it down (compared to baldness which only goes through the women)

its certain european people whose fore fathers got the plague and survived. Aids can be cured if an hiv pos person gets a bone marrow transplant from on of the plague survivor descendants.

There is a famous case where this has been done in germany about 5 years ago.

It's 2 mutations from survivors of the black plague. If you have 1 of the mutations you are immune from the disease manifesting but can still carry it, if you have both you're immune. This mutation also makes them immune to AIDS.

Interesting. So AIDS may have been developed as a South African bio weapon to deal with negro invasion. Then just ended up spreading as degenerate gays imported African Men for their pool parties.

Sad that in the end AIDS still couldn't stop negro invasion cause they breed faster than they die from AIDS.

wtf i love Aids now

SIEG!

Fuck you for judging.

>Aryans in Sweden and Norway.

Tall, blonde, beautiful, with big dicks

... and immune against fucking AIDS.

We're truly God's chosen people.

>Go out and fug butt, don't worry guys, even if they have a rare chance of aids you'll have a chance at immunity

Shame you're getting swarmed with shitskins, Svenska bro.

Remember, all white people alive today are most likely descended from plague survivors.

>60%
>muh freedoms
>u aint white nigguh, comprende?

Kek.

>White minority by 2020
You're SOOO white, Achmed!

So wait you are telling me they are trying to kill off everyone with migrants and niggers until the only people remaining are those immune to aids???

>How much does it cost to find out if I have the immunity?

About $50. Make sure you get a hooker with needle marks in her arm.

WTF, I love AIDS now!

Only one way to find out...
*unzips dick*

isn't sweden just as BLACKED as the us these days?

you guys won't even be blonde in 4 years :*(

Luckily race mixing is very rare despite the memes, so we could in theory eject the swarthy barbarians and be great once more. In theory.

>evolution happens again

CHRISTKEKS
BLOWN
THE
MOTHERLOVING
FUCK
OUT

Why does your dick have a zipper? Is this an uncut fag thing?

>viruses
Nice meme goy, falling to the ribonucleic jew.

I dont know if you're shitposting or just that big of a newfag, but if it's the former, step up your game, cunt. Yourself and leaves are making you look bad.

This post brought me back. Someone please post the rinal thread cap of unzips dick

i've been fucking cheap china whores without a rubber for about two years every other week and i dont feel sick at all

I've heard rumors that AIDS was a biological weapon a long time ago.I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Too bad it's not very effective at it's job.

The highest immunity to it is of course in the whitest areas.

>Tall, blonde, beautiful, with big dicks
>
>... and immune against fucking AIDS.
>
>We're truly God's chosen people.
And then you fill the country with niggers and sand niggers, even talk about letting them have their own territories within Sweden.

The definition of dumb blondes.

If both parents have the genes, immunity is passed down. If only one does, only ressistance is passed down. The gene itself evolved during the black plague and people who had it were immune. AIDS works somewhat like the plague and so the gene provides immunity to it too.

>Too bad it's not very effective at it's job.

>Redpill: As whites intermix with nogs the immunity level goes down. Kikes push racemixing to lessen the effect of AIDS as a weapon.

>>White minority by 2020
>You're SOOO white, Achmed!

Nice try, Tyrone. We're still 95%+ white. You... not so much.

Mem...Member berries?