This will trigger americans

>This will trigger americans

There's absolutely no reason to dislike bagged milk. It's the superior choice it taste much better. The only counter argument is ''i-im not used to it so i dont like it''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk&ab_channel=J.J.McCullough
original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xenoestrogens, senpai

>This will trigger the leaf

There's absolutely no reason to dislike milk in a carton. It's the superior choice it taste much better. The only counter argument is ''i-im not used to it so i dont like it''

Canadians like it so you know it has to be a stupid fucking idea.

Why would you put your milk in a container made of inferior materials? The bag can't stay upright on its own and could burst at any moment.

take this stupid shit to /ck/

In America, soldiers come in bags.

why would it taste better? its still in plastic you stupid faggot.

Is that your bag of Somali cum issued by the government?

Drink up!

>not drinking your milk straight from the utter

It's easier to spill pouring out of a bag.

Spilled milk is a bitch, but nothing to cry over

>could burst at any moment.
what the fuck are you talking about retard

> It's the superior choice it taste much better.
it taste and smell like cardboard especially when its almost empty. absolutely disgusting

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk&ab_channel=J.J.McCullough

tl;dr Milk in a bag isn't actually sold in half of Canada. Only Ontario and some parts of the provinces east of Ontario.

>I'd like just a small glass of milk, sir.

How does a leaf accommodate this without wasting an entire bag?

CHECKMATE

Bagged milk ? what the fuck ?

>A FUCKING BAG OF MILK

I don't mind milk in a carton but I don't know who the fuck you think you are having a portal bottle top where it is. Disgraceful. Thats for juice. Period.

Does anyone dislike bagged milk? We think its odd but we don't hate it

I'd rather what we have personally.

How the fuck do you pour liquid out of a plastic bag you fucking mong? Do you just cut the corner off? "Well, no way to close this shit back up so I guess whatever I don't use right fucking now I'll have to toss out" and holy shit how do you make it stand up in the fridge?! I mean come on, this is practically activated-almonds-tier retardation.

This is how it works

Eat shit Canada.

one of your fellow leafs actually told me canadians fridges are getting rid of that milk shelf or whatever you use for milk.

>Canada is one big forest
>Still chooses to place milk in plastic instead of cardboard

What happens when you don't use all the milk at once and want to keep it fresh while you wait until you want it again. Why is having a bottle top on it bad.

Retarded ass.

We drink more milk then you, so there isn't as much need to try to keep it fresh for longer.

You just tuck the bag in to the little indent at the top. Never totally close it. The chocolate milk is good in the bag. Used to get it in the bag at Kwik Trip gas stations in Monroe, WI.

are there any cows in bc? probs not m8. ontario master race ftw

are bagged milks cheaper?

>my xenoestrogen container of highly processed milk is better than your xenoestrogen containers of highly processed milk

YOU DON'T PUT LIQUID IN BAGS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

LIQUIDS DO NOT GO IN BAGS!

Your nation is 50% the letter "A"
Your opinion is invalid

How do you pass it around the breakfast table if it can't free-stand once opened?

THAT DOESN'T FIX A SINGLE ONE OF THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCENARIO
YOU'VE JUST PUT THE BAG IN A FUCKING PITCHER LIKE A GODDAMN ANIMAL

Western Canada here. God intended milk to come from boxes or jugs. No bags, fags.

So they just scam you into buying an unnecessary milk-bag holder? This is why a container that can stand on its own is already better. Sounds like you got cucked hard.

Why do you pretend that we have milk in bags?

Delivery stopped about 25 years ago, in Calgary anyways.

I remember it vividly, because I had just turned 18 and I really liked beep with vodka and the it immediately stopped.

And I was fucking livid because my dad had helped me buy a house and it had a milk chute that was immediately rendered useless.

Luckily it was in Mount Royal, so I still sold that shit for about a 4000% profit later.

Ten thousand keks

i remember when i was a little kid and the milk man would drop them bags off. but now all we got is the boxes.

the bagged did make a better seal so it stayed fresher longer.

What is that, a pint?
That's not nearly enough milk.
It is no wonder Canadians and Europeans grow up so stunted and malnourished.

Here in America the standard unit is the Gallon, and it is subsidized by the government so you can often buy a whole gallon for just $2!

It is very healthful and refershing. I recommend it to you, my friends!

>trigger
kek after you open the bag how do you preserve the rest of the milk???

>tfw fresh farmers market milk from a glass jug master race

Grocery store poorfags go stay go.

also this van fag is a fucking....well.... fag

I'm not retarded. For fuck sakes, man. I'm not retarded. I'm white. That's kinda the best thing you can be. I don't like the bottle top. So fuck your mother.

How do you reseal it?
Leaf btfo

HEH

Bagged milk is natural as it simulates the breasts which have milkbags inside of them.

Is that back when the milkman was spankin' your mom's beaver too?

How did they even get the milk in there...?

Why not just make the plastic the milk comes in a harder type of plastic, thus becoming a container itself. Oh wait.................

you don't put milk in fucking bags dumb asses

mods! not political.

what was influenced by this? Do the quebec fags do this?

how come the engrish, ozzies, and new zealanders don do this? s africa?

Bottled milk is better, but bag milk isn't bad. It's about as good as carton milk.
You do you, leaf. You do you.

Damn

You fold the bag over and put a clip on it you fucking goofs.

is the bag resealable?

>da boddle top is dumb
>but it isn't, here's why
>shud ub ids dumb :DDD

Yeah, you're retarded.

I can get bagged milk at any Kwik-Trip. What's the big deal?

it does actually, drinking from bag is reminiscent of childhood mammaries.

Dude its fucking gross.

>Not sucking straight from the teat

Fake tits are liquid filled bags faggot

Dude...

I thought chinks were lactose intolerant.

lol

>resealing the bag
>ever

>there are places in the world where the majority of people are stupid enough to think this is a good solution

a gallon container of milk is to trump as a bag of milk is to hillary. Container is solid and practical, the bag is weak and ridiculous.

These were breddy gud. They're pretty damned novel for youngins.

>I can get bagged milk at any Kwik-Trip

well don't, ok? whats wrong with you

How much do you drink?

Not stabbing ur milk

As much as my 500 pound belly can hande!

Well fucking done! Kek

lmao leaf thinks he's got a say on milk.

come back once you reach our level of milk consumption.

this burger knows his shit

it works, trust me, im Canadian

I wish we could go back to glass bottles.

Okay, how do you pour out the milk? Doesn't the bag become unstable and flop around and shit because your using a fucking soft sheet of plastic?

Also yea, they're hella cheaper, they come in 3 1l bags together. I sometimes throw 1 bag away if it gets old, still cheaper than cartons

>mfw Canada chastises the US for it's evil,capitalist milk containers and it celebrates it's milk bags instead
The is a reason why A FUCKING LEAF is a meme

I would stab that boipucci and fill it with my own milk.

You just gave us a reason not to trust you.

Enjoy your sour milk bud.

>Israeli bagged milk
This exists?

what you do is you smack the bottom of the pitcher with the bag in it, this expels the air in the pitcher creating a vacuum in the bottom thus holding the bag firmly in place.

The elementary school I went to as a kid tried using these for about 6 months. We ended up lobbing them at each other like grenades and placing them like land mines on the wheels of teachers' cars.

You do realize that your flag discards your opinion before I even read it, right?

They are still sold in more savage parts of russia. Very nice.

I wouldn't touch that because it reminds me so much of parenteral nutrition and so help me god I am never going to get sick enough to need that and if I do I will probably just blow my brains out

>contaminating your storage jug with a dirty plastic bag that touched god knows what up until now

As a germaphobe, i can't believe we let people like you live. Fuck Canada, and fuck Canadian sympathizers. Canadian entrails will hang from the street lamps like garlands!

We use bagged milk, although only in elementary school.

i am highly trust worthy...unlike Italians.

>thinking it goes sour with a 3 mm hole in the corner whilst in the fridge.
kek

lol

>have to purchase more shit just to drink milk
Just begging to be jewed, huh?

What's stopping someone from just sticking a needle in those shitbags at the store. Or are those things delivered.

WHY NOT JUST USE A PLASTIC CONTAINER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
YOU ARE IGNORING THE SIMPLE SOLUTION AND MAKING IT HARDER FOR THE SIMPLE REASON OF "MUH CANADA"

in my town there are 3 shops with milk on tap. you bring you own container. its about half the price of pre packaged milk to boot.

This thread made me drink a glass of milk.
Is lactose tolerance a white thing, famalams?

Are you trying to say it is something bad?

We used to have bagged milk here in Spain and it actually TASTED GOOD, then for some reason it disappeared overnight. I wonder if the (((EU))) had anything to do with it.

Milk nowadays is watered down crap unless you get it straight from the farm.

Yes.

This would explain a lot about Canada's political situation.

You're forgetting Canada has almost no niggers.

I don't think anything is wrong with bagged milk (then again I'm not the target nationality for this leaf's post) I even used to drink bagged chocolate milk and it was good. But nowadays we only buy cartons.

I thought nigs and Asians were lactose intolerant?

The whole point is to cut down usage of plastic jugs.

t, someone who buys orange juice in bags

This triggers me.... Why would you put milk in a bag? Once you open it you must drink it all, you can't put it back in the fridge. What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

>what if we made it so it couldn't stand on its own, you have to put it in a bigger plastic pitcher to use it, and just poke a hole in the top so you can't reseal it eh?

I read it wrong fuck sorry.

Reminds me of pic related

>3 mm hole
How the fuck do you even pour that?

It is. Everyone who can't drink a glass of milk is a fucking subhuman. Milkdrinkers > everyone else.

Inside my fridge right now.

....but both are plastic

as ive said, it will last a while in the fridge, like a week or so if it lasts that long before bring drunk.

Wash the bag?

You have to put the leftover in a container after you open the bag anyway.

Seems kind of pointless.

>burger knowing the metric system
its 3mm give or take you have to eye it.

Is milk inside the potato chip bag?

Bags are being washed right in the store here before they're put onto shelves. You can wash it again at home if you want.

Recycling was a scam invented by producers to shift the liability of massive amounts of toxic trash onto the consumer. It was a response the the American government possibly forcing a reusable container law into effect.

Reusable containers BTFO any other packaging concept.

BTW, could a bro shed light on why bagged milk just plain tastes better? The market here has been taken over by the Tetrapak Jew and it tastes fucking bland. Is it the processing?

My milk comes in glass bottles

How does it feel being inferior?

>Mirage F1 in Blue Angels colors
>F-4 Phantom II
>WWII Red Army
>PPSH-40 and BT-7

FUCKING TRIGGERED

LETS MAKE A ONE STEP PROBLEM INTO A THREE STEP PROBLEM.
NORMAL STEP 1: BUY MILK IN PLASTIC CARTON.
CANADA STEP 1: BUY BAG OF MILK
CANADA STEP 2: CUT OPEN BAG OF AND DRINK
CANADA STEP 3: PUT BAG IN PLASTIC CONTAINER

Also, softer plastics usually leech more xenoestrogens than harder plastics.

hehe good one

Yes but one is made out of more plastic and gets thrown out every week.

canada steps 2 and 3 have to be switched

Bags are more likely to start leaking. Jugs rarely leak.

However the Carton is the master race above all. No plastic shit leeching into my drink, and no need to worry about leaks.

Also, how do you even start to try drinking out of the bag? -10 to man points.

Glass is the only acceptable way to get milk. Unfortunately that shit has all gone to the wayside as plastics are much cheaper and break less, however they are shit-tier for your body (and the environment unless they are recycled).

Anyway, Canada is still finding BPA in their canned goods even though they banned its use in baby bottles so I'm sure there are harmful chemicals in their bags as well.

A bag is the same thing as a plastic jug you find in the US. The only difference is that you can reuse a plastic jug and you can't do shit with a bag, except put it over your head-- which I would recommend all Canadians to do right away.

I've never seen this at all, must be some gay Ontario thing

>Cannot tell T-34-75 from BT-7

does aland even cows?

DELET THIS

>CANADA STEP 1: BUY BAG OF MILK
>CANADA STEP 2: CUT OPEN BAG OF AND DRINK
>CANADA STEP 3: PUT BAG IN PLASTIC CONTAINER

it literally take 5 seconds. worth it so i can have milk that doesnt taste like cardboard

So...what, when you open it it's just open?
How does that shit not immediately spoil?

Milk in bags is so retarded I don't even

We get it in a container and keep it in a container
You get it in a plastic bag and put it in a container

JUST

You buy the fucking bag just to immediately put it into the container?
THATS FUCKING DUMBER.

this.

By keeping it in a fridge.

3mm is very small. Do you squeeze it out into a jet?

fridge.

PLASTIC DOESNT HAVE A CARDBOARD TASTE YOU FUCKING LEAFNIGGER

>americans drink milk from paper containers and measure it in ounces
god I hope Trump wins

i had bagged milk in elementary school and i thought it was weird and difficult to drink from since you had to stab it with a straw just right so it punctures the front but doesn't go all the way through

Whats with east asia drinking no milk except Brunei???

correct

>Is milk inside the potato chip bag?
It's not milk, it's delicious kefir.

We have our own dairy and we export milk and cheese to Sweden and Finland!

Looks like the US-RU alliance has found it's first target for 2017.

I mean, if you want bagged milk go for it, but why don't they come with screw on caps at least?

Milk tastes great and somehow goes amazing with cereal but it's actually pretty bad for you isn't it and the government just pushed it because it needed money?

less practical. slower to serve

How fucking new are you retards?
that's from a meme from like fucking 2005

I have never seen anyone not just lop off the corner and make like a 2cm hole

In Saskatchewan we used jugs. I refuse to drink any disgusting Ontario bagged milk.

Yup, 100% retarded

Fuck off, drinking milk is redpilled

Glass is absolute top tier.

Carton with a screw on top is superior to all.

Carton paper is coated in plastic you dumbfuck.

Wrong.

>Letting milk go through ripped carton so you can enjoy your milk and paper

>falling for the cardboard Jew

IS DAT SUM FUCKING CHOCOLATE MILK TO THE LEFT?

Not if its estrogen filled

i'm from California and we had bagged milk in elementary school. (PUBLIC elementary school)

get over yourselves. Also it was shit. Good luck standing your bag + straw up.

It makes a bigger explosion when thrown, though.

Processing. Ultra taste like water and can be stored like water - for weeks, good milk turn sour the next day after being opened and cant be stored more then a few days.
Does anyone in the west drink baked milk?

well if its not in the pitcher then the whole bagged milk thing doesnt work out so well. how else do you keep a liquid filled bag upright?

it comes out just fine, you see when you pour it into a glass it creates a froth on toop. shits cash m8

>sweden and finland not buy superior canuk mammary juice

sure if done like froth

Why

For what reason even

It creates more waste
More useless additives
And a higher chance to leak

I just don't understand....

>Letting milk go through ripped plastic so you can enjoy your milk and xenoestrogen

I have never seen such a thing, leaf.

It looks retarded in every way, why would you store a liquid like that?

We have cartons and jugs up here too. Not just bags.

never had a bag leak

Milk in Canada is so shit... look at canadian subhumans talk about milk when theirs taste the worst in the whole fucking world.

Canadians don't realize how subhuman they are, and how inferior their milk is to european/asian/African countries.

DELETE THIS

This is stupid. Once you have cut open the bag there is no way to close it again. It is exposed to the air and will go off much quicker.

Thanks to this thread I'm all the more grateful for my superior British milk cartons which have amazing structural properties such as rigidity and moderate compressive strength.

It is, and it's fucking good.

>asians

>Ripped plastic
>Not using kitchen scissors to do a perfect clean cut and enjoy your milk like a white man

>baked milk
Pasteurized milk? Yes. It's called ultra pasteurized if it's heated to near boiling to kill germs. All milk sold in the US must be pasteurized. Raw milk is illegal and yes, it's a political issue in the US.

Looks fucking delicious!

Do they have those in school? I can imagine some brutal food fights with them desu

> As a germaphobe... Canadian entrails will hang from the street lamps like garlands!

That's even more unsanitary than putting dirty bags of milk in storage jugs! Why don't you go have a seat right over there next to the filthy Canadians.

IT DOESNT GO BAD ANY FASTER IF. ITS. THE. FRIDGE.

>what's a clothespin

original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106348

Wrong. Your fridge has germs in it and anything unsealed absorbs odors of other foods in the fridge. Ever put an uncovered glass of juice in the fridge. Go drink it the next day and it tastes like ass.

We also have them in Estonia.
It´s a superior choice when we talk about waste management. Also gallon containers are retarded unless you have a large family and you are able to consume it all in a few days.

>milk chute
see this is really why no one thinks Canada is actually first world, much less smart

>subhuman who thinks his milk tastes great.

But it's just a bag, it has such a higher chance to leak

And like
Why does it even exist
Like for what purpose

How is it better than a plastic jug or carton

WHY

Hello Canada, yes it does, milk goes bad because of a reaction with air. If you open it to air it will go off quicker whether it's in the fridge or not.

Next you'll be telling us you drink wine from plastic bags. Utterly uncivilised.

Good milk goes off in a day or two days, no matter if you close it or not.

There's a rare flag. Either a proxy or based posting basis.

Do you have to drink it all in one sitting?

No, baked milk is this thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_milk

This guy gets it. Processing ruins milk.

gross. no thx.

ill stick to almond / cashew milk

IT DOESNT GO BAD ANY FASTER YOU BURGER, IT WILL LAST A WEEK AND HALF IF YOU LEAVE IT BUT YOU WONT LEAVE FOR THAT LONG BECAUSE YOU HAVE WILL DRANK IT LONG BEFORE THEN. FUCK.

Yup. Same here in Canada.

Lower the quality of milk through pasturization and ALL dairy products start to taste like shit.

Scum making it illegal to drink real milk

So I'm genuinely curious...what do you do after you open it? Twist tie that shit? This just seems counterintuitive. Why would you bag a liquid in this manner?
> T. Burger-McShitpants

The fuck Canada?

You put the bag into a jug you can't just have a store fill up a jug with milk
Its cheaper and more eco friendly

Hate to break it to you Russia but milk in a closed carton will last several days in the fridge before it goes off, up to a week maybe if it's a cold fridge.

Most people here haven't tasted real milk

>gallon containers are retarded

GOMAD diet

Its for hanging clothing.
What's next, milkbagpins with your pitchers for your bagged milk?

that actually sounds pretty good.

>Leaf milk consuming checklist:
>Bag of cow liquid
>Scissors to cut bag
>Pitcher to hold cow liquid which is in a bag
>Clip to "seal" bag after first pour
>Shamwow to wipe up the mess from knocking over the irregularly shaped and inefficient container
>Computer to shitpost in order to cope with feelings of inferior milk

>moron who thinks chinks like milk
yes my milk taste fucking fabulous

>not realizing who durable a bag can be

IF. ITS. IN. THE. FRIDGE. IT. WILL. LAST. LONG. ENOUGH. DO. BE. CONSUMED. ENTIRELY.

But it's not

Milk jugs and cartons are considered recyclables while A FUCKING BAG IS NOT

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS A NEED FOR IT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_milk
that actually sounds really good
would sip hot on cold winter night/10

its more eco friendly to distribute a shitload of plastic bags?

You pour it in decanter and drink like a real human bean.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with goonbags.

Yhea?

NO ONES USES CLIP TO SEAL THE BAG BECAUSE THERE IS NOT NEED, YOU DRINK IT BEFORE IT GOES BAD.

>Cashjew milk

> Human bean
Human bean
> Human bean

I don't see what's your issue with using the same pin for a bag of milk that is used for clothes, I use a pin for sealing my cereal that's in a bag.

WHO THE FUCK USES CLIPS TO SEAL THE BAG, NO ONE. NOT ONE PERSON.

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

>newfag
newfag
>newfag

You can make it on your own. Just let milk simmer for a few hours.

>being this new

>real human bean

>again with the sealing of milk bag meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw I moved to the United States from Canada and stupidly brought my milk bag container without even thinking that Americans don't have milk bags
>tfw I then stupidly put it in my fridge even though it's not holding any milk
>tfw I've had this stupid looking empty fucking milk container in my fridge staring at me every day for months
>tfw I stare at it every time I open the fridge
>tfw I swear I'm starting to assign feelings to it, like it's wondering why it can't fulfill function anymore, what kind of strange bagless hell it's been taken to, and why I won't let it fucking die
>tfw I'm going insane

Never heard of anyone disliking it.
There are special containers to put the bag in, and a special device for cutting the corner. Obviously, you can also use scissors.

Still, I get my organic grass-fed milk in a thick glass bottle.

we also had bagged milk back in the
days, now its all in bottles or carton
pic related

oh my fucking god... milk consumption has a direct correlation to how cucky everyone is. WHAT THE FUCK

> Finish drinking pre bedtime milk and can leave the bottle next to bed to conveniently piss in over night

> finish drinking milk from bag, and have to get up to piss in toilet

Terrible system, Canada

>falling for Jewish milk marketing accessories
>not just using a clothespin or binder clip

stay strong my brother, stay strong.

Milk in bags, whatever, Every Aussie knows the only beverage that should come in a bag is wine, 4 liters of fruity leg-opener....

>YOU'VE JUST PUT THE BAG IN A FUCKING PITCHER
the pitcher is made for this exact purpose and no other, Einstein.

this guy gets it

>Have to buy extra products or have extra precautions to just properly store your bagged milk once it is opened

yeh boi. We in that shit. Bagged milk is some alpha shit tee bee haitch

IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING YOU FUCKING LEAF

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE FOOD OR DRINK UNSEALED

IT GOES BAD FASTER

BECAUSE IT. IS. UNSEALED.

FOR WHAT EXACTLY

FOR NOTHING

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROPERTIES OF LIQUID, IT TAKES THE SHAPE OF WHATEVER CONTAINER YOU POUR IT INTO

THEN WHY WOULD YOU POUR IT INTO A CONTAINER WITH NO SHAPE

LOOK MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE A FUCKING BOTTLE IT SITS RIGHT ON THE FUCKING SHELF BY ITSELF

IT STANDS UP BY ITSELF

IT HAS A HANDLE SO IT'S EASY TO POUR

IT'S AWESOME

fpbp

/thread

Fuck you Canada. Jesus Christ you people must genuinely be retarded.

> Anglo family
> Who the fuck left the autistic kid unsupervised?

>subhuman who assumes I'm a Chink
>subhuman who never left the continent
>subhuman who never got to taste milk outside his pathetic country.

So why not buy normal milk and pour into pitcher? Why need a separate pitcher in the first place?

Your milk (and dairy products in general) are way more expensive in Canada, and it comes in a poor container. I don't see what there is to brag about.

No

I don't think anyone in this thread understands

Someone had to make a special machine in order to place the milk in bags

Millions of dollars were wasted on this system which adds nothing to the milk experience

MILLIONS
OF DOLLARS
FOR
A SYSTEM
TO MAKE BAGGED MILK

WHICH ADDS NOTHING

>getting this worked up over a simple tool given another purpose
Is your brain not able to process it this much?

Maybe if youre a negroid

I prefer cardboard box milk because plastic is for niggers.

But I mostly agree with you.

>drinking stuff that came out of animals
>not even from a glass bottle

it doesn't seem like a durable container for liquids

Been lurking here for a few years and haven't seen this shit dicked enough to recognize it.

> Grand wizard tier

>glass bottle
It's hard enough to convince these fuckers without you flouncing in here trying to act all posh.

Canadian:
Buy milk in bag
Buy special jug
Buy special device for cutting corner
Buy special clip to seal bag
Clip corner with special device
Put bag in special jug
Use milk
Seal bag with special clip
Take special clip off bag
Take empty bag out of special jug
Throw away bag
Wash up special jug

Everyone else:
Buy milk carton
Open milk carton
Use milk
Close milk carton
Throw away

This is disgusting... Here in the Netherlands we use glas milk, much cleaner. It's not more expensive either, you just deliver the bottles back to the supermarket where you get a small sum of your price back. We used to have a milkfarmers in towns who'd go around the street and where people could buy the milk and deliver empty bottles.

Your id says gravy
I bought one of these at vons recently & forgot to check the date, it was a solid fucking blob of spoiled milk. I was so excited too cause I hadnt seen glass jar milk since the northridge quake

They sell yogurt in bags like that in South America. They especially like to find ways to tip over and ooze everywhere. Sorry, but bag in a container is not the master race.

I'll let you guys in on a secret. We also buy racks for our milk bags

see this I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAG OF UNSEALED MILK GO BAD WITHIN A WEEK. THE BAG FORMS TO THE SHAPE OF THE PITCHER YOU DOLT DO YOU KNOW A FRIDGE IS??? IT KEEPS THINGS COLD, WHY YOU ASK? SO IT STAYS FRESH LONGER. FOR FUCK SAKE PEOPLE THIS INST DIFFICULT.

HERESY

IM TALKING ABOUT BAGGED MILK YOU DRUNK RUSSIAN

COME ON

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>human bean
Wut?

you were not supposed to reveal that much of our power level

>Put water in plastic bag
>Leave it for a day or two
>Takes on a horrible plasticky taste

Is this why Canadians are retarded?

You know what's nice about America?

Not having to do any of that shit.

When I want milk I do not have to put it in a special milk tool that I bought specifically for that purpose. I also do not have to take the carton back to the store to get a special milk refund. It's so easy. It's wonderful.

"good goy, drink all that milk up for strong bones, don't worry about that odd feeling in your stomach"
>drinking the lactose jew

THESE THINGS ARE NEVER USED FOR MILK

Where is the seal?

Fuck your wannabe knock off US flag limp dick faggot

>fucking LEAFS don't realize that in America our 1 gallon milk jugs last as long as a month depending on time of purchase and how cold your fridge is.

Don't forget about the milk bag cutters

Do they look like this?

two

spoted the non-white

>being lactose intolerant
How is not being White?

I HAVE FUCKIING BEEN OVER THIS. WE DO NOT USE CLIPS TO RESEAL MILK.

OR YOU COULD JUST LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY A FUCKING MILK PITCHER

AND BULLSHIT YOUR UNSEALED MILK DOESN'T GO BAD I'M NOT SAYING YOU'LL DIE FROM IT BUT IT TASTES A FUCKLOAD LESS DELICIOUS THAN THE WEEK-OLD MILK WE DRINK DOWN HERE

my house is almost 100 years old and it has a special little milk window.

bags of milk are generally for families that go through a lot of milk, fast.

No one lets it sit around for a week, ffs.

>Lower the quality of milk through pasturization and ALL dairy products start to taste like shit.
Not true. Get some grass-fed organic milk it's expensive, Whole Foods expensive, but tastes incredible -- and comes without the E. coli, salmonella, tuberculosis, or listeria that raw milk offers.

meant to reply to

it makes my hands smell after handling
boxed/jugged is better kek

>freshness flow

sounds like a fucking feminine hygiene commercial

>2.5%

is that alcohol percentage?

see i told you this triggered americans :^)

Abdul, please, white people dont have lactose intolerance, it's asian thing.

As someone from the UK

A nation which is older than both Canada and America, I shall end this.

>Milk is meant to come in GLASS BOTTLES
>or PLASTIC CARTONS

Pic fucking related.

>not used becuase I say so
Yea...you clearly have no idea about things , am I right?

RUSSIANS ARE FUCKING RETARDS, NO ONE IN CANADA USES CLIPS FOR MILK MY POINT STILL FUCKING STANDS

LEAF, my broder in cuckoldry, your wrong the best milk comes from the cummies of well hung somalian peninsulas

that shit ain't got anything on dulce de leche

Yes

[spoiler]Fat percentage[/spoiler]

if there is a logical reason to put it in a bag, that is great. but there are likely just as many reasons not to put it in a bag.

>town got together and killed em after finding out he was fucking our wives.

you fucking mad man

asians = lactose intolerant

>implying we ever forget

>no qt girl in wooden shoes to deliver milk to your home
Damn

Russians outwitted you Canadians yet again, this time by using clips to close milk bags.

EVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF ONE?

THIS OBJECTIVE FACT. NO ONE USES THESE HERE. PERIOD.

>not buying Donald Duck concentrate

IT'S FUCKING 2016, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

>how else do you keep a liquid filled bag upright?
put 4 milk bottles around it to act as walls

well when you put it that way

RUSSIAN ARE NOT CANADIANS, CANADIAN DO NOT USE CLIPS TO SEAL BAGS OF MILK. THERE IS NO REASON TO DO THIS, IF SOMEONE BUY THIS MUCH MILK AT TIME IT WILL LOOOOOOOONG BEFORE IT GOES BAD. FUCK SAKE

What the fuck is that flag you were responding to

Actually i like these a lot.
They produce less garbage and contain of only one material instead of a blend like tetra-pak.

Canada has glass bottles, too.
Say hi to Marriane Timmer for me.

It's okay leaf, just step away from the keyboard for a moment and take a deep breath.

your country is like 3/4 in Asia, Vladimirovanova

NO.

YOU MOTIVATED ME TO GO POUR A GLASS OF MILK FROM THE GALLON JUG IN MY FRIDGE

FUCK IT'S GOOD

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THERE I DON'T EVEN KNOW

MAYBE A MONTH

MAYBE A YEAR

I SEALED IT SO TIGHTLY IT'LL PROBABLY NEVER GO BAD

Canada just because you don't have access to modern bag clip technology doesn't mean you have to get all pissy at the Russians.

>not preparing fresh almond milk and storing it in a glass jug
you're all lost, 2bh

How do you milk an almond?

You need to calm down. Go have a nice bag of milk and relax.

Literally this. In reference to my post of:
>Glass Bottle
You take the cap seal off, use the entire bottle (usually for cereal + a cuppa tea) and then the glass bottle is left outside for the milkman to collect and clean+reuse.

>Plastic carton
Undo the lid, take off the freshness seal, make cereal + whatever.
put the lid back on, put back into the fridge.
repeat until done, put the empty carton into the recycling.

Seriously, both of these methods are so much simpler and more sane than the backwards canuck way of doing things.

>the moment you realize you ruined the milk for your future-self just by simply opening it

yfw you're revealing Canadian power level before █ happens

STEEL

STEEL

STEEL

STEEL

STEEL

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD A THING OF MILK??? I BUY MILK, THEN ITS GONE AND HAVE TO BUY MORE. WHEN I BUY MILK I KNOW HOW MANY HOURS IVE HAD IT AND HOW MANY MORE HOURS UNTIL I NED TO BUY MORE.

>almond milk

SHUT UP DAD IM WINNING AN ARGUMENT. AND I HAVE CLIPS. MANY CLIPS. ALL KINDS OF CLIPS. BIG CLIPS, SMALL CLIPS, MEDIUM CLIPS, CLIPS WITH 5 ROUND CAPACITY. I HAVE CLIPS OKAY?

>milk
>almond

NO YOU CALM DOWN

>it's a mexican
>that means he's lactose intolerant
>has to drink almond milk, because of this

>go to Canada
>figure I've got to try the bagged milk
>go to store
>ask cashier where I may find bagged milk
>que?
>le bagged milk plz
>ah si tango bagged milk en la bibliotheca
>you what now?
>leave the store
>notice everyone is black or Asian
>hijab errywhere
>everyone giving me a strange room
>head spinning
>i find le bibliotheca
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone walks the dinosaur

You're playing a dangerous game here mate.

In what bodies of water are rocky mountain oysters harvested? How does one culture tissue from animals' heads to produce head cheese?

>Being sub-human

>Or are those things delivered.
mfw the RCMF (the Royal Canadian Milk Force) delivers by drone now

Nothing beats milk in the carton. exposure to light changes how milk tastes

Mods please delete this thread it has devolved into nothing but bullies abusing innocent Canadians.

PERHAPS I USE MY MEMORY FOR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS, LIKE TRIVIAL PURSUIT FACTS, OR MY GIRLFRIEND'S ANNIVERSARY, OR THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY FOR LEVELING UP IN MY MMORPG OF CHOICE

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT AFTER YOUR COUNTRY INVENTS SUPERIOR MILK TECHNOLOGY, LEAF

I see you're at the end of the checklist! Good job. I hope you cleaned your spilled milk up well enough for the next bag of milk to knock over. Gee it would be great if you had a sealed container that took up little space.

Delete yourself.

>Why need a separate pitcher in the first place?

To put the bag in, m8.

>NOT USING ONES MEMORIES FULL POTENTIAL.

>leafs
>innocent
You have a lot to learn.

different kind of plastic
it's apparently the same kind of plastic used in the Canada-only iPhone 8

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Canadian.

You realize that she's pouring milk into a rigid bag right there, right?
Canada wins again.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

RAUUUUUUGH

This is a whole new kind of autism.
Looks like you lack cum in your cuck veins.

dont be a sour kraut

>rocky mountain oysters
>Rocky Mountain oysters, also known as prairie oysters in Canada, is a dish made of bull, pig or sheep testicles.

LEAFKEK CUISINE IS LITERAL BULL TESTICLES

plastic bottles and glass bottles are the only acceptable milk holders. Paper box cartons and bags are full retard.

vv REEEEEEEE
^REEEEEEEEEE
D'X~

^ THIS