What a piece of shit

what a piece of shit

A

Now post how many times the candidate got interrupted by the moderator, you fucking leaf.

FUCKING

>he wants a person who is easily overpowered to be comander and chief

LEAF

I THINK HE'S BACK BTW.

KEK IS GUD

its called politics leaf, if Nigel sat there and let others speak over him we ouldnt be having Brexit right now.

Get a spine you horrific cuck.

I just hope this guy has a salary.

I see him almost everyday here.

>hillary is a submissive cuck piece of shit old lady bitch

>trump is an alpha predator ready to make america fucking gr8 again

what's your point leaf?

Trump scored higher.
He is #1, winning.
All those red dots -- fuck yeah.
She barely has any dots, what a loser.
Trump is the best.

What a powerful leader

EXCUSE ME

This fat fuck interrupts all his guests and then bitches about the moderator doing the same thing to Trump.

Ha!

>ignoring the moderator's interruptions

That leaf fell from a rotting tree.

that isn't really fair, weren't 99% of hillarys talking points attacking trump? if we consider that hillary is a filthy liar liar pants on fire then we can say that 24 times hillarys slander against mr trump was so outrageous that he felt it necessary to defend himself.

I agree, hillary's a piece of shit for interrupting dynamo don like that.

Clinton interrupted Trump to, that's incredibly biased and ignoring reality. Obviously this is done by somebody with an incredible bias against Trump.

I know right. She's so passive its pathetic. How would she ever be president? Just sit their waiting for a scripted line while Putin is going to town on her?

obviously it's biased, look at the pictures, mean old snarling trump and quaint smiling pleasant clinton

wtf I love misogyny now

So what you're saying is that Clinton is so weak that she wasn't willing to butt in to defend herself?

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from those United Nations faggots, the Aussie department of spam and aggravation, some fucking jew cunts, and the International Centre For shutting your mouth for violating some bullshit (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as chapters (3b, 4c, 5c) of the big book of shitposting. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of everything on your lawn and possible men in suits lobbing bags of fresh dog shit through your newly broken windows. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, the internet belongs to Australia.}