Analog gates

don't give it to the UN

IT'S AMAZING WHAT COMPUTERS CAN DO THESE DAYS

I HAVE A 10 YR OLD COUSIN. UNBELIEVABLE

CYBER IS VERY IMPORTANT. VERY IMPORTANT

We need to multiply, so that we are 16 chens

You don't have the base knowledge to understand the answer

\thread

Barron is going to hack into the mainframe and take over the nets through wifi transfusion -- one of you needs to set up the fiber arrays and like the other user mentioned, if we can cross-hatch the analog gates, then we might have a shot.

>The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough
Any 10 year old could answer that question better than Trump.

I dunno let's troll cher with pepe and find out.

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

easy

wow is this real guys?

I have a son. He's 10. He's a boy. He has computers. It's amazing what they can do. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, the security aspect is really bad...of cyber.

I didn't realize that his face was so fat till I saw this picture. Damn he's a fat fuck, maybe he needs to stop killing chickens and become a vegan. That might be the only way I could respect him as a proper Californian.

We ask reddit

but genuinely all the things you're claiming Clinton was accused of was the same stuff that Trump was accused of.

HE
HAS
COMPUTERS

Yes my cyber? The best! Just look at crooked Hilary. No good. The worst. I like cyber. Very important.

Can someone explain what happens with Internet and UN?

Very bad cyber.

MY SON, HE'S A COMPUTAH GENIUS!

>I have a son, ten years old. He has computers, he is so good with his computers. Unbelievable.
we need barron

400LB hacker standing by

No seriously, I don't get it.

Call their Mothers and tell them they have been too naughty for their tendies

to my future son (not the gay one)

It's been going on for over 10 years, not a new thing.

ICANN and others are afraid that certain, mostly authoritarian governments will want to break away from the global DNS and/or IP allocation system to form alternative, walled systems under the pretext that the US government 'controls the internet'. So control was handed over to an international body which pleases Russia, China ect. as they can now lobby the UN to censor at will whereas before the US was unwilling to do so.