Is white race the worst thing that happened to humankind...

Is white race the worst thing that happened to humankind? can you even call a bunch of self centred bigots without any empathy human?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whites are the nicest people on the planet desu

If chinks ruled the world these people would be extinct.

Thats literally not true though. Every other race is nicer

>whits rule the world
again, why are whites such bigots?

Maybe if they let the US build a natural gas pipeline through Syria, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Imperialism got us where we are today, let's not hinder it.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet}

You spelled "kikes" wrong.

canada anglo is the worst thing that happened to humankind

>other countries should let white do whatever they want.
So humane, so nice people. so full of empathy

I am not canadian

>Is white race the worst thing that happened to humankind?
Read this and then tell us if you still think that way.

It's a Wonderful Race!
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace2.html

Who would've guessed ?

>Yah lets blame the kikes for the horrible shits we do

>>Yah lets blame the kikes for the horrible shits we do
Read:

>conspiracy theories
>whits are good

Name any other race that killed as many people as whites did

>>conspiracy theories
You didn't even read it, did you?

>>whits are good
Of course we are.

>Name any other race that killed as many people as whites did
Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

Remember, Communism is Jewish, therefore all deaths under Communism are Jew-inspired.

1. other races killed plenty too. They just don't write things down and preserve written documents.
2. Europe was more organized and had better weapons.

>He said, while using the internet on his computer

Have fun not using electricity anymore, faggot.

as opposed to arabs? I'm not sure why you're asking if people without empathy are human, its not like humans are known for their empathy.

Look at empire of dirt to see how Chinese would handle blacks. No empathy what so ever. Literally refer to them as apes with the brain capacity of children.
The only reason there are universal human rights ('that almost only white nations actually follow) is because of white people. The reason slavery ended in the West was white people (still going in Africa and the ME).

Do some more actual research and learn about other cultures before assuming whites are the worst.

Just look at Tunisia. They come to Europe, mainly France, and cry they are discriminated bc they aren't white. Do you know what they do in Tunisia? Black people are mocked, people wish each other their children will be lightskinned and not darkskinned, blacks have separate busses. Dark skinned people barely find jobs and it's just accepted as normal.

Whites are the only race with empathy, that is our true weakness.

There are zero good societies outside of whites.

That's because when white people come to their countries we bring technology,science, schools, medicine, commerce and a genuine interest in their way of life(AKA cultural appropriation), nearly all the world's less advanced races would have no knowledge of their cultural heritage if whites didn't insist on taking notes and studying their culture when we made contact.

When they come to our countries they bring outstretched hands, resentment and a refusal to assimilate. So we hate them for bringing nothing to the table.

Google here, they're the best thing to happen to humanity.

Not surprised actually

>only race that has ended slavery
>invented all the good shit
>champion rationality thinking over emotional thinking
>all whites are a scapegoat to jewish crimes

Can blacks even be considered human since they look closer to apes?

Australians aren't human that's for sure.

if there were no whites then asians would rule the world keeping other races as pets and slaves

Not just look, but smell and act as well.
Should have left all you nigs in Africa.
You'd still be a slave right now if we did.

>Australian's aren't human
>A fucking leaf

>Australians aren't human that's for sure.
I assume you're referring to abbos...

>Australians aren't human that's for sure
Dead set mate. We're fucking legends.

>tips fedora

The Internet was invented by Whites. You should stop using it.

Every group of people has done something horrifically shitty to some other group of people. I would challenge you to find even a single country that hasn't unjustly caused harm to some other group of people. I would also challenge you to find any ethic group that has never unjustly harmed anyone, or discriminated against anyone. Also it goes without saying but your broad generalization of whites is in and of itself both bigoted and sociopathic. The fact that some whites or groups of whites have been bigoted now or in the past is not an excuse for you to be bigoted now, nor does it make your behavior anything but bigotry. Now I'm OK with that because I don't particularly care about other people's prejudices about me, but if you must insist on being a bigot at least have the balls to just admit as much.

You don't have to virtue signal here, none of us care, feel free to wear your hatred for whites on your sleeve.

thats the doing of the jews, whites are the neat scapegoat.

Aussies>Leafs always
Better bantz
Higher quality shitposts

Exception: CFG

Remimder to sage and hide all canadian threads

A leaf is more human than potato convicts on a prison colony.Australians are the dumbest fucks I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.

White race is superior to other races. That's why you see white people invading other people countries. They are better at it and they give no chance to others. The proof of that can be found in other race's social interactions. For example, generally Muslims hate Jews even though their religion is really similar to theirs, but Muslims kill other Muslims way more than their nemesis, Jews.

I no you are but what am eye?

the answer to your first question is no.

the answer to your second question is also no.

the first question was about white people and the second question was about non-white people.