/WNH/-WHITE NATIONALISTS FOR HILLARY GENERAL- FUCK (((TRUMP))) EDITION

ITT: EVERYONE SICK OF REDDÏT INVADING Cred Forums WITH (((TRUMP))) THE ZIONIST SPAM.

>every one of (((Trump's))) children is married to a Jew
>(((Trump))) claims that "nobody is better for Israel than (((Donald Trump)))"
>The (((media))) is constantly giving him air time for a reason.

(((DONALD TRUMP))) IS A ZIONIST. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE OBVIOUS. (((THEY))) ARE TOO SMART TO GIVE SOMEONE AS MUCH OF A PLATFORM AS (((THEY'VE))) GIVEN (((TRUMP))) IF THEY REALLY WANTED HIM TO LOSE. HE IS ON YOUR TV AND INTERNET 24/7 BECAUSE (((THEY))) WANT HIM TO BE. THEY ARE MASTERS OF SUBVERSION.

WHY HILLARY?
>called blacks super predators
>endorsed by a former grand wizard of the KKK
>Supports abortion which mostly blacks have

IF YOU VALUE THE WHITE RACE, YOU WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY. IF YOU VALUE ISRAEL, WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/782052792227684352
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK (((TRUMP)))
HEIL HILLARY

This

What did they mean by this?

0/5 bread

DUMP TRUMP
HEIL HILLARY

VOTE HILLARY SHE WILL KEEP SUPER PREDATORS POOR

Hillary supports mass murder of blacks through abortion. What a gal!

This is some low energy CTR bullshit.

KEK, THIS

Can't wait to vote for Duke and then Hillary, (((Trump))) can go fuck off

bye bye shills

sage

Trump: Loves Jews
Hillary: Hates Jews

The solution is clear

JIDF DETECTED

>trying to use (((pol))) against Cred Forums
You're basically retarded.
Sage this fag shit.

These guys know

Fuck off anti-white shills

Kek, JIDF can shill all night, but Hillary got this election in the bag.

wtf I hate Trump now

Jews and Arabs working together to fight Europe.

twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/782052792227684352

This an abstract kind of shilling

They're both anti-White Zionists.

You'll never be allowed to save the White race from the Jews through voting.

EBIN THREAD xDDDD xDD
top LMAO

im a #hillarymissle now

it's actually low energy trumpfag nimble america bullshit. they're trying to portray hillary as the nazi with pepe memes as she has been doing to trump because they got a little too offended and butthurt that their memes were attacked. reverse shilling going on

This is what pol should have done about 5 months ago tro drive support away from Hilary, keep it up u guise ;)

Seriously? Wtf hiw is he supposed to give a shit about whites then? Fuck

Absolutely not. (((Donald Trump))) is a disgrace, and a Zionist piece of shit. Palmer Luckey can fuck off and take (((Trump))) with him.

this is really your master plan?

After rigging polls, lying outright, having a debate moderator lie on national television for you by saying stop and frisk was found unconstitutional, you think this will somehow save you?

you have to go back.

that pepe is abhorrent

K

Everyone one of Hillary's children is married to a jew as well.

>I can't refute the information presented: The Post
(((Trump))) is getting all of the (((media))) attention that he is for a reason. (((They))) aren't going to put him on TV nonstop unless they want to expose people to him. Jews are masters of subversion, and everyone here fell for it.

hey CTRetard, you know we have IDs right?

You come off as trying a bit too hard to sound like one of us.

I fucking love this place. Reddit faggots BTFO by their own petard. Just true idiocy.

Thank you for #MakingPostsGreatAgain

Also
>still can't refute it

Fuck off JIDF

Lel. Plebbit BTFO.

OY GAVALT, YOU HAVES TO GOES BACK METHINKS EHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would I argue with someone who doesn't even believe in their own argument? I'm not even trying to entertain the idea, it's not a matter of if I can or not. You people actually think we will argue with obvious shills. You're so disconnected from reality.

C'mon now, this has to be a joke. You've replied to yourself a dozen times now.

>Says Hillary is pro-white
>Is friends with George Soros aka the man who despises whites
>Also friends with Netanyahu
>And Kissinger
>all hate whites and support Jews as the master race.

Sieg heil, fellow nazis. I can't wait until Frau Klanton is in the WHITE House and we can finally destroy the mongol Russian scum.

I thought we were supporting trump so that the normies thought he was hitler

>get rid of roe vs wade
>deport illegals
>black population doubles within 20 years
>(((pro-white candidate)))

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
>when you contradict yourself

>hey Cred Forums doesnt like jews lets try to meme about jews theyll like us!!! xD

pathetic

>I'm literally incapable of refuting it
You know that your god (((Trump))) is a Zionist. You can't even defend him. You can't explain why the Jewish media is giving him so much free air time and exposing him to more people if they really want him to lose.

Face it retard, if they wanted trump to lose, they'd just ignore him just like they did to Sanders.

This would have been effective like 3 months ago, kind of too late now. The KKK dudes endorsing Hillary didn't seem to have much effect.

A Zionist is a patriotic Israeli though. You confused Globalist from Zionist. Israel doesn't want multiculturalism in there.

Hillary is a Muslim Brotherhood operative same with her girlfriend Huma Abedin. George Soros is Hillary's financier, who is against Zionism and for globalism, hence his organization "Open Societies."

Yeah and Hillary isn't a Zionist. She's a hardcore Zionist. Seriously why does she hangout with Jews so much? Fuck off CTR

I'm aware one of your tactics is to pummel your opponent with nonsense until they give up. So I'll just return the favor.

Why would I argue with someone who doesn't even believe in their own argument? I'm not even trying to entertain the idea, it's not a matter of if I can or not. You people actually think we will argue with obvious shills. You're so disconnected from reality.

>why does she hangout with Jews so much
Why are every single one of (((Trump's))) children (other than Barron) married to Jews?

Who do you want to vote for? Some faggot that tried to make clubs racially open or someone pro whites only club. I personally believe that if she is elected we will be able to see a whiter America, if she takes the guns away from the niggers they will only be left with nigger knives given their lower income and every black will have to face a fully militarized police force their fucking broken bottle.

Explain why Bill wore a Kippa? Hillary isn't pro-white.

CTR cucks

>black population doubles within 20 years
>less easy access welfare for lazy fucks

Pick one SLAVES! SAGED

There is no tactic, redditfag trumptard. You are being faced with obvious facts and deny them because you can't handle the truth. You should just go right back to r/the_donald where you belong.

Shills are pushing this hard. Everyone who isn't a complete newfag will remember that Trump was instantly the Cred Forums candidate. It took months for his support to build up on reddit. Reddit is fucking owned by shills like OP.

Shills try are using the "hello fellow racists" meme to try and subvert Trump support. I'm so tired of these retarded shills. Pay attention and you will see they have nearly all started pretending to be Cred Forumsacks by useing our memes.

Says the person who's only been on Cred Forums since the debate. Stop pretending to be an oldfag.

>yet another poster who can't explain why the media is giving so much attention to trump if they want him to lose
It's the one thing that has you idiots completely stumped. And it's because you all know deep down inside that if (((they))) really wanted trump to lose, (((they))) would/would have ignore/ignored him just like they did to Bernie Sanders.

Look guys! Your "white" candidate wouldn't approve of this?

Don't fall for their tactics. They're trying to divide us and make us fight the_donald even though our goals align. Just spam them with reason, they hate that.

(((THANK
YOU
FOR
CORRECTING
THE
RECORD)))

>only been on Cred Forums since the debate
I've been here much longer than you. I remember when this board actually cucked itself hard enough to support mittens.

HA! I fucking knew this guy was from reddít. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Tell me something that was historic on Cred Forums then I'll believe you.

The truth is that both candidates are pro Jew.

Look, Hillary is amnesty and lax border politician NOW and she is bad to the US. However she probably hates niggers, spics and jews in privacy. Trump on the other hand campaigned for letting jews and blacks into the clubs and other areas in the 80s. He's genuinely not a racist. So, she's bad for the White Americans because of her immigration policy, BUT she won't intervene if nationalist uprising happens in some European state and said European state start ethnic cleansing and mass deportations as long as said state would somehow be good for US corrupt elite. Trump on the other hand can go full "you can't deport good assimilated black and asian European citizens" and intervene. As a European Nationalist I support Hillary, if I was American I would vote for Trump.

Can't you fucking idiots see what OP is doing? He's associating Hillary with white nationalism in order to defame her.

See what I mean? They couldn't make it more obvious. It's a shame the CTR grunts are all utterly average individuals or else they might actually have made sway in this community.

>historic on Cred Forums
Nothing. The closest thing to "historic" Cred Forums has ever accomplished was when Syria general helped those guys bomb some terrorists.

Is this a bizarro world Cred Forums thread?

I'm not sure if this is CTR Hillary shilling or genuine Cred Forumsack role playing at this point - Painfully obvious

Holy shit you shills are so obvious.

>obvious facts

Try harder.

You are just spewing bullshit. Go back to plebbit you desperate shill.

Damn, the CTR faggots are trying to make it look like hillary is better for us
some next level shilling going on this thread

>redditfag is still talking
You made your irrelevancy known as soon as you stood up for the_donald. Fuck off.

OP's goal isn't to get you to vote for Hillary, you blithering idiot. He does this to get Buzzfeed etc. to write articles about "HILLARY CLINTON'S TIES TO WHITE NATIONALIST INTERNET BULLIES".

>still can't argue against my point

DELETE THIS

COUNTERFEIT PEEPEE

>supports (((trump)))
>complains about subversion

Normal humans don't cling to points so desperately. I give it a 3/10.

kek

dude why don't you get it? even if trump buttraped a baby and been a happy merchant himself i would vote him stead of shillary, cause of 2 choices he is the least evil here

BTFO FRENCHMEN

MADAM PRESIDENT CLINTON WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

>he's still here
Shouldn't you be upvoting Milo on the_donald right now, redditfag?

Indeed, no one is invested this goddamn much in a broken system. Back to that draconian shithole.

>Normal humans don't cling to points so desperately. I give it a 3/10.

is this thread a joke or...?
recently Hillary has been shitting all over White people and basically stopped one inch short of saying "BLM should kill all those evil crackas"

Madame President will kill the white race for kike overlords.

good thing rockerfella soros and co are all funding hillary cannot let the white nationals realize.

>oh wait is that this thread?

Too bad she wants to increase the Syrian human waste into our country. Vote for hillary if you want jew george soros influence to increase even higher.

So you're saying that the massive shilling against Trump by media, the UN, almost every world leader and celebrity etc. isn't in fact the establisment being afraid but a plot to get him elected?
And Putin who the west conditions us to hate likes him is also in on the plot?

Damn that is some 817523523d chess

>(((Trump)))

This is getting retarded. I have seen like 10 shills threads spamming this same meme. You guys aren't going to aconplish anything by going "hello fellow Trump supporters! Lol fuck Drumpf amirite?"

Trump and Hillary are both Israeli shills this election is a lose lose.

did you guys know hillary and bill kill their closest allies first right ?

>normal Cred Forumsaks don't post on reddít
>but you're still here
You have to go back

On the other hand...Trump is not a racist, she is in privacy

It's not a meme. Every one of his children old enough to marry is married to a Jew. He has said "nobody is as good for Israel as Donald (((Trump)))"

>redditfag thinks spamming is hurting me
Thanks for the bump. They probably miss you at r/the_donald, though.

>wanting Donald "Beautiful Jewish Grandson" (((Trump)))

By continuing to reply you're making your position even more obvious. Not only are you compounding the truth of my statement, but we know you get paid for every (you). Which is why you want to continue this charade as long as possible.

And to all lurkers out there, I want to remind you that the shill IDs are going to be more than just this guy. This entire thread is a shill operation.

>he thinks I'm a shill who gets paid by the response
>he keeps replying to me
>he's still bumping my thread
Why is reddít so dumb? And as a side note, I knew it was redditfags who pushed the "paid for every (you)" meme in Trump general threads. No one else is retarded enough to actually believe that.

Worthless slaves. We will put Hillary in the dirt where she belongs. Hillary is a murdering liar.

Also, "bumping" in a sage thread? I don't think so faggots

On the other hand Trump is a quasi isolationist when it comes to foreign shit and is anti-UN.
Hillary loves to meddle in foreign affairs and usually bungles it up.
So I don't buy your argument that Trump is more likely to fight European uprising groups then Hillary would. Feel strongly the opposite especially when Hillary is tight with fucks like Soros...

As previously mentioned, I'm aware one of your tactics is to continuously pummel your opponent with the same argument until they give up, so I will return the favor.

Normal humans don't cling to points so desperately. I give it a 3/10.

I can do this all night, my CTR friend. Your shift will end sometime but I have no obligations whatsoever. Your folly was trying to pick a fight with one of the basement dwellers that you and your ilk constantly revile.

>picture of polls trumptards of Cred Forums spammed with scripts and incognito tabs
Do you idiots think you're the only ones who can see and read the threads you post?

Not if new nationalist government gives her better deal than Soros. Corrupt US officials are better for Europe than principled ones. Trump will sure intervene when Jews will start getting deported

>your folly was trying to pick a fight with one of the basement dwellers that you and your ilk constantly revile
Redditors are so easy to spot just by their posting styles. I DO NOT CARE if you spam the thread or keep replying to me. You are just bumping my thread you fucking moron. I almost feel bad for you.

Can someone who isn't a """"shill"""" explain to this redditfag why what he's doing is fucking retarded? This is comedy gold.

>mfw my """shill post""" stays on the first page because a redditor doesn't understand Cred Forums or the consequences of his spamming

I wouldn't sage even if it didn't get removed, newfriend. I want everyone to see this trainwreck of a thread.

>he wants everyone to get redpilled on Trump
So we're on the same side? Good to know.

Just ignore him mate and let's his thread die, you're the only reason why it hasn't dropped to page 10.

Glad to see you've finally dropped your narrative. I guess average people can learn after all.

>dropped my narrative
If a redditfag wants to bump my thread and help redpill people on trump, I'm not going to complain.

He can't. He's a trump supporter and a redditor. In other words, he's dreadfully easy to manipulate.

>redditfag keeping me bumped
Thanks fám

They think they are the only ones interested enough in this place to see it. It's fucking retarded that they will go on and on about this place being monitored but then put up their fucking plans for everyone to see.

That bloke is such a dense motherfucker that I'm now hoping your thread stays at page 1 until bump limit, just to piss him off.

Keep me bumped please, redditfag. I see you get really assblasted when someone talks down about your kind.

Technically you are holding on to this one point of him somehow being a shill when really he can do whatever he damn well pleases, Cred Forums isn't any safe space.

>han principled ones
>mutlibillionare buisnesman
>principled ones

I'm glad you shills are here. You know what's best for us.

nothing more White Nationalist than leaving your borders wide open and naturalising 16 million spics

BASED!!

Hilldawg already got most of the niggers locked up, once she's president she can finish the job. It's like the Jews are electing Hitler.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.htm
Wtf i love Hillary now

>enter Cred Forums
>ctrl+f Hillary
>25 matches for "Hillary"
>ctrl+f Trump
>+100 matches for "Trump"

if even one google fails to vote she will lose, but your effort is admirable

Is dis for reals. Ctr shills are real and dumber than i couldve imagined. When i wake up again il do my part. Anyone got a pastebin or something with the dox?

Also im eligable for full welfare now so im basicly untouchable if the "nsa" tools are real.

>Correct my life

Please explain why this thread is number 1 in bump order, despite being nonexistent for the past four months?

/

PLEASE read the rules, sage goes in the options field for threads that are obviously inappropriate for our community. HAVE FAITH IN OUR MODS.

If you ever had a doubt about CTR being a thing, this thread is your proof dear reader.

This isn't the real reason why a white nationalist would support Hillary.

A white nationalist who supports Hillary does not support her for any of her policies, it could be John Kaisch or Ted Cruz or even Joe Biden.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the NWO. It is only when we see the true form of their multiculti society, we will be uncomfortable and agitated enough to making meaningful change. (not pepes)

It is the fastest route to balkanization.

Trump will hold up the standards of "muh democracy" "muh equality" and so forth. He will only be a bandaid to flowing wound.

We need it to be destroyed to rebuild.

You cannot pull humanity up.

If bernie was so ignored how come everyone in my Street knows Who he is. Im in Norway ffs.

I bet over 1b people know Who bernie sanders is.

The shills are out in full force today, wtf is the go with that?