Earth is flat, proove me the opposite

Earth is flat, proove me the opposite.
How could Felix Baumgartner jump from the top of the layer over earth and land on the same place
where he flied up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did you find this image, I have googled so many flat earth images and never came accross this. I believe in flat earth due to many reasons, including the Bible. have any more pics???

Do you guys really believe this stuff or is it some kind of weird joke? How do you explain satellites or the moon

How do YOU explain satellites or the moon?

I absolutely believe the earth is flat. Whether it is somewhat concave like the picture is another story. It is certainly not a globe. The horizon is flat. I live near the beach and when a ship goes out to see you can use a telescope to see it until the mist/atmosphere of the earth is too thick. People have tested lasers going over lake michigan when it is perfectly flat waters, and the lasers meet perfectly shore to shore, this shouldnt be with a globe earth. All evidence and scientific data (not scientific lies) point to a flat earth. Youtube it, there are great vids.

I'll believe that we are in a simulation before I believe that the Earth is flat. Besides, it's a hollow sphere. Well, Cavernous, enough room for the 7 factions of original pure Humans who rightly separated themselves from us mixed monkeys.

they spin around the flat earth, , over the top. like in a circle.

Please be bait

Gravitation attractive force between the satellite and the earth balances out by centripetal acceleration outward do to the speed and altitude of orbit

the only people who believe this are the same ones who believe people glitching out on tv is proof of reptilians. don't bother with this trash.

Why can't see see past the horizon?

Do not engage with them, its not worth it.

Also, every ancient map, before 1500 or so, has pictures of the earth as being flat. Don't believe that all people during all times were fools and stupid. they had no distractions back then, no GMO foods, and more pure DNA. they were Very intelligent. Vikings, Chinese, South Americans, and Ancient Europeans all had maps of the earth being perfectly flat. There is too much evidence to deny if you search for it. Absolutely Nothing regarding the globe earth makes sense if you actually think about it, it is just brainwashing from when we were children.

OY VEY
You need to think the earth is round otherwise there are no people you are definitely smarter than! LOOK dirty masses they don't like evolution or the round earth how dumb!

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

Felix Baumgartner here
>what is gravity

Fucking retarded burger "education"

You absolutely can see past the horizon with a telescope, and when you can see no longer it is due to the thickness of the atmosphere. like looking through light fog, eventually the fog is too thick to see through.

Then why do ships appear to sink into the water as the sail away? That's one of the reason the Greeks were able to figure out the earth is round.

They're in space. They are in orbit (basically a constant falling state at such a speed that it doesn't fall into the earth immediately). Gravity is a force existed on all objects by any object.

Where is the OP. I want to know where he found that image and if he has the book.

If you study the Naval Space Command and dark government space projects they say how they cannot break through the 'solar system' or more accurately the Firmament. That is why they are now experimenting with worm holes / dimensional portals. here is a good image to show what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

/thread

>Austria confusing state run indoctrination for education
lmao, kys, some of us went to private school.

What reason is there to hide the truth?

Sage

Look at the UN flag, it's a map of the flat earth. Seeing the crepuscular rays in the evening is what convinced me that we don't live on a globe. The heliocentric model is what we are taught in public school but the geocentric model seems much more likely.

Pics with your explanation.

Sage. Why do these posts get any replies.

Because the atmosphere is spinning with the earth

nigger

This is the UN logo in color. Makes you think, eh?

New World Order Catholic Masons are up to no good.

all the burgers thinking the world is flat..

whats wrong with you? fucking retards with a retarded education system

No, it is a Hollow Flat earth. where hell is deep within the earth. Study the greeks and other ancient cultures, they all say 'hades' is within the earth. and there are many entrances to it. The simulation is that we are spiritual bodies in a physical/spiritual world.

I agree it is flat and motionless.

Warning: Gullible Globe Goys get extremely angry at this idea.

At least flat earthers know how to use the loo.

The Earth is hollow. End of.

The North Pole and Antarctica are Islands you fucking SLAVES

ITT: HOW DO MAGNET WORK

Get a telescope, and you will see them again. They only appear to sink with the human eye. eventually you wont be able to see them due to the atmosphere of the earth, like looking at something very far away through thin fog. this has been proven many times. and many have tested it themselves. just take a telescope to the beach and be amazed. the ship is still there!

the earth is not flat even in that picture you idiot

They are not in space, just the upper atmosphere. gravity is not what they say it is. it is not due to the earth spinning or due to a molten core.

I just don't see reliable evidence for a flat earth. Unless we're in a computer simulation where all theories are true because of a glitch.

If the Earth isn't flat, then how come India is so shitty?

how can earth have a molten core if it is flat dumbass

The north pole is just ice. It's a frozen sea.

Perspective. Hull of the ship converges with the horizon line (where the vanishing point rests) before the sail because it is closer to it visually. If the ship was really going around the planet you'd expect to see the front of the ship start to tilt forward and the back of the ship appear to lift up as it sailed down the curve of the earth.

Flat Earth has to be one of the best/funniest COINTELPRO psyops fo all time to be honest family

If only Marshall McLuhan was alive to see this

The real reason? because, well, some don't want to believe this. but sin is real, Satan is real, and there is a God. The Bible states the earth is immovable and that we were created in God's image. which we are. Teach the earth is a globe spinning thousands of mph and that is is just another puny planet in a galaxy of trillions makes us small and unimportant no more than insects. that we are nothing. This goes against the pure foundation of Scripture.

That is the sole reason of this globe theory. that is why the majority of flat earthers' are devout followers of Christ and the Bible.

Youtube is, there are many videos of people testing lasers over vast distances and using telescopes. as well as using balloons to elevate go-pros a mile high to show there is no curvature.

If g-d is real, then why didn't he do the sensible thing and just make his religion the default faith and smite all of the politicians? Hmm, really makes you think.

>Flat Earth means Bible literalism

Or we could be on a fucking Generation Ship simulating a habitable planet.

Then why don't (you) post some stills and links? I'm not going to look stuff up, especially when this site provides you the means of posting evidence to back up your arguments.

The north pole yes, , antarctica is hard to say. it is a strict no fly zone and it may be a vast continent, or it may be the outer ice ring. Try taking a plane or a ship to find out and you will be killed.

They still haven't culled you dumb faggots?

That is because you are stubborn and refuse to open your mind and research it for yourself. Nearly every single person who researches it with a open mind comes to the same conclusion. The globe theory is an outright lie and used for deceptive reasons, and that the earth is indeed flat.

Learn to read.

look here you faggots!

My father is a pilot. one thing that I found interesting is that planes travel 250-700 or so MPH. at that speed you would need to slightly and constantly be pushing down on the stick if the earth was a globe. Yet pilots do not do this. They keep it perfectly even and straight.

Look at it this way:

If the Earth is flat, then the Moon would have to be significantly smaller and closer than it is said to be. This is because shadows are cast differently depending on where they are cast on the Earth at a given time, and the only way this can be explained through the Flat-Earth theory is if the sun is much smaller and closer than we are being told. Now, because solar eclipses are a thing, we can be sure that the Moon is closer to us than the sun, meaning that it too must be closer and smaller.

The speed of light in a vacuum is a measurable and definite speed, which is just under 300,000,000 m/s. This means that a photon traveling from the Moon to Earth (assuming earth is a globe) would take roughly 1.28 seconds.

Obviously if you believe that the Earth is flat, then you can't believe the moon landings were real, or at least not all aspects of them. However, it is an undeniable fact that there is something retro-reflective on the surface of the Moon in certain spots. Whether you believe it was placed there by a man, a rover, or is simply a freak natural occurrence is not of importance. What is important is that it's there, and we can measure the time it takes a photon to leave the earth, bounce off of the retro-reflector, and be detected back on Earth. To do this accurately requires ultra-short narrow-band laser pulses on the order of several Joules per pulse. Nevertheless, it has been done time and time again, and is always within the ~2.56s range, or the time it would take a photon to travel from the Earth to the Moon, and back to the Earth. The readings are not within any margin of error.

To anyone who is not willing to alter facts to suit their own pre-determined beliefs, this alone should serve as enough proof to at least make you reconsider.

Here's a present, nigger.
kys

>Taking a roeplay thread on a Korean Cartoon board seriously
Must be that Indian """education""" we've heard so much about.

What does your dad say when you talk to him about this? How is it possible so many pilots aren't aware it's flat?

If the Earth were to be flat, then wouldn't Eratosthenes have never been able to see that the shadow in Alexandria was longer than in Syene, proving that the earth is a perfect sphere? He even got the circumference nearly correct.

Yes it does.

Just a reminder, Indians have the same average iq as American niggers.

Eratosthenes' model works on a flat earth with the sun about 4000 miles away.

Anyone who believes this or other fringe theories is a monkey brain, plain and simple. You can't understand the level at which things work in modern times so you react with a fear response.

if the earth is flat, why did the sun to down at the same place the ships dissappear, even though it is brighter

Burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion.

dats pretty cool mang

fuck you burger, we are better than your niggers to say the least

Exactly Flat Earth is 100% Bible Literalism. For any Christians here, the Bible states that is to be taken 100% literal. John chapter 1.

Interesting book, thank you for sharing!

>what is trim

The scripture regarding Lazarus raising from the dead applies here. Anyone get the joke?

Every image you see of earth from 'space' is CGI.

I'm white.

I don't get how you can be a Bible literalist after it has indisputably been changed.
Even if it was the 100% truth at first. It isn't anymore.

Everything you see is GCI, because life is a simulation. G-d is indeed a bearded man, only he is a neckbeard behind a keyboard.

It makes him think but he is not fully convinced. As to more pilots, I honestly believe the thought has never crossed their mind.

>Prove me the opposite.
Nah, that isn't how claims work OP.
You make a claim that the Earth is flat, the onus is on YOU to provide evidence. As an aside, I'm pretty sure Baumgartner didn't land in the exact same place he took off from, although the rotation of the earth isn't particularly fast he was using a parachute which means that even if he were aiming for the same spot he took off from, wind would blow him somewhat off target.
Even your spectacular repeating digits would never convince a flatard, no evidence be it photographic, mathematic, or any other kind would ever be enough because all evidence presented which contradicts the flatard's feelings is obviously part of a global conspiracy made up of millions if not billions of people to hide the truth. By the tried and true method of faffing about on the internet, reading some shit infographics, and taking other equally insane individuals at their word without bothering to do any research, the flatard has obviously obtained a knowledge of the Earth far superior to every other authoritative source since the first Greek mathematician who figured out that the earth was round all the way up until modern Astronomers and Astrophysicists, or even Astronauts who have spent substantial amounts of time actually in space orbiting the planet.

what if you dont go anywhere in a plane? the plane flies and chills in the air as the earth beneath rotates and then you just land

>their pieces of paper where flat I'm right

If you researched this you would no planes rarely travel in straight lines when the distance is over a thousand miles. They ride the coasts. They say it is for 'safety' or it is to keep up an illusion?

Thank you, friend.

The only monkey brains are those who cannot think for themselves.

Your post is exactly what you stated, a fear response. quite amusing.

You don't understand what CGI is, retard. Every image you've ever seen on the computer is CGI. The photographs of space stuff are edited with contrast, not completely made up from a blank slate in photoshop.

The Earth is larger than you think, even going 700 mph (most planes don't go near that fast) 20k miles above the earth you aren't going to have to adjust direction, the gravity keeps you moving along in the same direction, you would have to force the nose upward constantly. Your dad is a faggot and so are you.

Mathematics make the device you're shitposting on right now function, and they also confirm a spherical Earth, there's no discrepancies. You're probably a 17 year old kid who just found out about this shit that's been going on longer than your great grandparents and think you have it all figured out. You couldn't do a simple fucking algebra problem without googling it, so learn some shit and then fuck off.

>You make a claim that the Earth is flat, the onus is on YOU to provide evidence

You make the claim that the earth is a globe spinning 1000mph around the sun at 67,000 on it's axis. Got any evidence? ;)

Only used while landing and take off or to adjust altitude. Trim is not constantly keeping planes in a downward momentum.

>Interesting book, thank you for sharing!

Your welcome, get around to reading it sometime - Wolfe is unironically one the greatest authors writing in English and is a devout Chrisitan so his motifs will resonate with you deeply.

I don't mean to offend anyone here, but the greatest minds in all of history believed there is a God or supreme deity. There is God. You have to be quite the deceived fool to look at the Earth , how our bodies operate, and life around us, to believe otherwise. Life is not random.

fun experiment you can do at home to prove the earth is round.

Well shouldn't this happen with helicopters? They say, 'well the atmosphere moves with the earth. '

The Earth does not move.

Because velocity is relative.

I... don't get it.

Mathematics, which coincidentally are the reason you can shitpost across the world, you daft cunt. What did you think computers were made out of mudslime dick you fucking Britcuck?

Gravity, you dumb nigger.

>A FLAG HAS A FLAT EARTH SO THE EARTH IS FLAT!
How are you this stupid.

The same way you can throw a ball up inside a car, and have it land in the same place. The only thing that would make the ball fall in a different place has nothing to do with the velocity of the car, only it's accelaration.