Are pajamas a numale manchild thing? Why would a grown man sleep in a pajama, let alone wear it the entire day?

Are pajamas a numale manchild thing? Why would a grown man sleep in a pajama, let alone wear it the entire day?

Comfort, mostly.

>Not wearing boxers or nothing

I have to wear them at the moment as I have to share a room and it would be weird to sleep half naked, it is that or homelessness desu.

Just sleep in your underwear or get a thicker blanket

>He's too scared to take off his shirt infront of someone

That is what I do. I have flannel pants for lounging around the house on cold days.

It is an Anglo thing, you would not understand.

I live in a dusty old house with very poor central heating that also doesn't extend to my bedroom, and I like keeping a window open for fresh air. During winter, temperatures in my bedroom can drop to freezing. So I need pajamas and two pairs of blankets to keep warm when it's freezing and snowing outside.

Having said that, I sleep in boxers or naked during summer.

He should be wearing cowboy all in ones, the iron hoof.

Only the poverty stricken don't wear pajamas and a dressing gown when lounging about the home.

Very much an Anglo-American thing.

No it's not. That's an insecure beta thing.

Nah, its an Anglo thing. You don't go around undressed or half-undressed in front of other people. Only continentals do that.

Anglos shower with swim trunks

>Are pajamas a numale manchild thing?
No, pajamas are worn by several groups, particularly older and more country people. "Long johns" come to mind. My grandfather wears them.

The question you should be asking:
>Is looking like a condescending punchable effeminate fuck part of being a numale manchild?
I think you know the answer.

So?

Wtf kind of grown man owns pajamas

I wear basketball shorts and a t shirt around the house, maximum comfy

I shower in a full suit while reciting God Save Our Gracious Queen
t. Nigel

>not walking naked around the house, giving zero shit about what people think
What is this, a beta gathering

what a faggot u are

i sleep naked

Thats what he said...

Yeah you tell those colonial riff raff how to be civilized.

My nigger

>Decided to google it
Wtf

>afraid to show off gainz to every living thing

DYEL spotted

Sleeping with only boxers on is the best. Socks are okay too if it's cold or you're sick.

>tfw running your hairy legs along the bed

It's an ecstatic kind of feel.

>Not sleeping naked in every season

And you call yourselves men?

Kill yourself underager

I used to do the same thing, back when I was a massive faggot

Getting naked on every possible occasion is a woman's thing.

your right it is Anglo thing to not bloody expose yourself for no reason

Who the fuck showers in trunks?

>not ordering the most patrician sleepwear

I sleep naked most of the time, pajamas are more of a morning-wear thing that are comfortable a warm.

Sperg

I live in the middle of nowhere, on a 270,000 sq.ft. property. There have been some housebreakings lately, and I'm up on my feet whenever I hear the dog outside doing any noise. I don't really have the time to get dressed, only to get the shotgun and take a look myself.

This guy probably doesn't even wear a tuxedo after 6pm. The riffraff we have to put up with these days. I keep expecting a thread on what a napkin is used for considering he has a perfectly good sleeve.

Btfo

And again

Dude. SAME. I'm in Seattle, WA so its nice in the summer, "cold" (low 30s F) in the winter. Summer is naked or boxers, winter is for keeping a shitty girlfriend to keep me warm. Hell yeah!

are you me? i don't wear PJ's tho, it's just sweatpants and some old shirt or sweater

> Not sleeping nude

Insecure much?

>not blasting off muzzies and running after them in your birthday suit

Why even live?

Dossing around in pyjamas when you're off work is maximum comfy.

I sleep in boxers only, even in winter. Maximus comfy.

Depends on what they're like.
One-piece w/ feet- end your life
One piece- numale faggot
Two piece matching- You're either 10 or overly feminine
Pajama pants and tshirt- acceptable if it's cold