Could the secret to saving humanity lie in the disease know as Vitiligo?

Could the secret to saving humanity lie in the disease know as Vitiligo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
media-giphy15.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=irxNduxRyWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, because race is not only skin deep.

MOOOO

>Michael jackson
>gets redpilled on the jews
>Turns white

Never 5get
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

>when you havent stolen in two weeks

No, we need a disease that makes niggers smart

>not explaining how Vitiligo changes the structure of the skull

Forensic anthropologists aren't looking at skin to determine what race a person was

Michael Jackson is the blessed negro of time. The chosen one if you will.

I am white and have this. Makes muh dick and feet look silly. Meh.

Also sage

>white
>having a whitening disease

Wouldn't that just make you an albino?

and what's the percentage of murders are committed by albino dindus?

Ebola is the secret

>when you meet your long-lost biological father and he raises you right

I've developed a patch of vitiligo on my balls of all places (I'm white), even my pubes in that area are white.
My gf calls me snowballs in front of my parents... Its supremely devilish of her

You can take the black out of the negro, you can't take the negro out of the black.

The problem isn't color. It's culture.

>Thinking race is skin deep

>My gf calls me snowballs in front of my parents
kek

Kek, I've never thought of this, the rate of black homicide is probably even higher because these niggas are being made fun of all the time for being whitey and eventually snap.

>I'm white
If you have whitening on your balls and it's noticeable, then sorry to say you aren't white.

No. Skin color is superficial, nigger is a mentality.

call her fishcunt

Nah i call her africunt, she has a birthmark shaped like africa across her minge. She fucken hates the word 'cunt', so the triggering gets pretty real.

I'm not even shitting you guys.

>Already white due to being Scandinavian
>Got vitiligo
I'll be the palest man alive.

Oh God I hope not. Imagining all the cute blond Euro girls and Asian lolis being ruined with that shitskin. Death is preferable.

would still tap

>Once you go black...

It's a very big improvement. Being black is most certainly a curse. I wish I could turn white too, then I'd officially have the biggest white cock.

BLEACHED

kick me kike me anyway you want
all i really wanna say is (((they))) dont care about us

redpilled as fuck. we know who he'd vote for

media-giphy15.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg

i'm white and I have it

hardly noticeable though it's just getting worse

didnt' happen till I was 20+

>He thinks that the color of someone's skin actually matters
Being a nigger is far far more than just having shit colored skin.

me in the back on the left.

No. Appart from making niggers look like dalmatians, this disease is useless to us.

looks like shes allergic to cum

Notice the nasty flared nig nostrils? being black is more then skin deep, it's facial structure skull structure your body brain

Winnie Harlow has vitili-a-go-go and is one of the hottest critters to walk this rock.

my waifu

>implying humans can't have color patterns too

Nigs will nig even if there white.

9/10 chance her vagina and asshole is white

that's hot

looks like a member of the Insane Clown Posse

Why not both?

Love her, love her, love her.

>denmark
>scandinavian peninsula
pick one.

My wife has reversed full body vitiligo. Basically her skin has been getting darker, over time. But not black or brown more like a perma-tan. It's not lentigo though. Both of her parents are white as snow.

post pic, snowballs

Hold your tongue neckbeard,

Even her hair looks less niggerish. I've never seen it fully change someone before. It always seemed to be splotchy.

BLACKED

This symmetry... Too accurate for niggers.

COLONISED

Check out the symmetry of the oreo boobs.

I would like to build a cabin inna woods near a lake and run away from society with her, live our days hunting deer, fishing and growing potato.

No. If you simply swapped a black mans skin with a white mans, you'd still see a nigger, and vice versa.

Race is not skin deep.

FPBP

nu-Cred Forums is cancer.

/thread

>tfw i am the 1%
>as sweden gets blacked, i become more white

youtube.com/watch?v=irxNduxRyWo

tfw you'll never have 10/10 black chick with exotic skin disorder to drink strong coffee with in some shithole jazz bar in montreal

Got the rest of this set? She's dappled all over. It's like naturally occurring camouflage.

I've known a google with vitiligo and he was the least google-acting google I ever knew. I think it's because his fellow googles gave him absolute shit over his condition for so long that he learned just how fucking horrendous they were as a race and tried his damnedest to avoid being like that.

>Swedish
>White
You're a lost cause, Sven.

It's a good feeling

>tumblr picture
>canadian flag
>promoting racemixing

kek, you guys really are the worst posters on this site

a white nigger is still a nigger

Go shave your neckbeard american't, Hillary is going to be your new president because your orange retard is losing his damned mind right now and undoing all his poll progress. You can't change anything, you'll always be under the establishments bootheel, etc.

Sorry for going against the flow in your hugbox echochamber? pol is tumblr for autist right wingers who treat the world around them like the boogeymen... then flock to places like this because it's your SAFE SPACE.

You're a few movements away from saying you're "literally shaking" and you're "triggered"

hi CTR! :D

Sidenote:

I went to school with an albino google too who was the meanest motherfucker who ever walked. They nicknamed him "Snow" and he was literally the scariest person in our class. Specifically because the other googles just fucked with him mercilessly as a small child. Unlike Vitiligo Google, Snow was still pretty googlish in his behavior, even though he and I got along really well.

Googles fucking hate everyone, but they see fellow googles who don't act or look like googles as being the lowest sort of traitor.

that's pretty cool

Not necessarily. Sometimes they get so ostracized by their own that they actually become decent humans. I've seen it happen.

I wish I got paid to trigger you, that'd be great. See how you just said "HEY CTR!" yet you decry the left for crying RACIST! if they don't agree with someone?

You're the EXACT SAME, you're not redpilled, you're just a puppet fighting someone elses war and using the EXACT SAME tactics.

"Well immigrants are a problem because"
"RACIST!"

"Well, immigrants aren't a problem because"
"CTR!"

What's worse is you don't even realize you're just a cog in the machine user.

I saw a poo with Vitiligo the other day.
Fucking disgusting. It makes me want to endorse eugenics.

No because they just become undercover niggers

K crt

real life monstergrills
quick increase the pollution or whatever is causing these conditions to appear more commonly we might end up with harpies or lamias

(OP) might be onto something

and here we see a weak bait tier post.

looks like one of them avatar babes

hawt