THE LAST CONSERVATIVE / WHITE UNIVERSITY

Hey Cred Forums

Any of you looking for a Red Pilled University? Go to BYU.

BYU and Utah in general are both red pilled as fuck. People won't care that much if you say "nigger" out loud. There is tons of casual racism.

Yes BYU is a Mormon University, Yes Mormons have "magic" under ware.

Yes BYU is one of the least diverse and most white Universities in the country.
Yes BYU bans Alcohol, the liquid jew.
Yes BYU has been considered by the Princeton review to be the top 10 best education for the money for over 10 years.

No BYU does not require you to be Mormon to join.

BYU & Mormons are red pilled as fuck on prepping and food storage for the coming wars

BYU & Mormons are red pilled as fuck on making white babies.

I don't believe in magic under ware, I think Joseph Smith "might" of talked to god, but may of been schizophrenic.

You know what I do believe in that he Mormon church does? Every fucking thing else.

If you believe in a future for the white race, if you believe in white ethnic centricity, if you believe in having white babies, if you believe in having guns and lots of them, if you believe in prepping, if you believe in basic Christian principles and morality.

Then fucking join up. It's time to get off the fence guys.

If Trump looses, all you satellites floating out in space will be lost, and sadly so. Please come on in so you can enjoy the protection of the last center of western white ethnic pride in the world.

Sources:
collegefactual.com/colleges/brigham-young-university-provo/student-life/diversity/#

deseretnews.com/article/600127413/BYU-listed-as-No-3-best-value-university.html?pg=all

lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-10-16/news/9003260829_1_mormon-prayer-in-public-schools-school-functions

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage#chart
pressherald.com/2016/09/30/mormons-open-doors-for-refugees/
bigthink.com/think-tank/why-many-mormons-are-uncomfortable-with-mitt-romney
lds.org/general-conference/2016/10?lang=eng
huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html
serverefugees.org/
mormonnewsroom.org/article/refugees-aid-europe-church-governments-humanitarian-partners
upworthy.com/what-this-mormon-campaign-for-refugees-can-teach-us-all-about-faith
zelphontheshelf.com/politically-conservative-mormons-experiencing-cognitive-dissonance-re-churchs-call-to-help-refugees/
upworthy.com
huffingtonpost.com
zelphontheshelf.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Egyptian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_South_Korea
deseretnews.com/article/865646414/LDS-Church-leaders-mourn-reported-deaths-in-Mormon-LGBT-community.html?pg=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Aren't Mormons becoming cucks now? I have a feeling that university won't be very white for very long

While BYU is the whitest school in the US.

Utah is also the 8th whitest state in the US at 89% ! Come make it whiter guys!

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage#chart

Bumping for based Mormons. I've seriously contemplated joining their religion (while quietly remaining an agnostic-theist) for
a) the women
b) the non-degeneracy
c) the networking
d) everything else user mentioned

The mormons might not be the intellectual giants that we want, but goddamn have they got the infrastructure and birthrates that we need right now.

About to get their student loans pulled due to Title IX violations.

No.

Mitt Romney was / is a cuck and a crook.

Mormons didn't like him.
Mormons don't like drawing major political attention.

We do convert non-whites to our religion, however we are converting them to white culture.

We quickly remove them / excommunicate them if they continue in their savage ways.

We do not in anyway advocate racemixing, but do not hold it against people who are "mixed', as they are the biggest victims of race mixing.

We have lots of guns, and are ready to have a war with the federal government.

We also have many of our own in the highest reaches.

Be Proud! Be White! Be Mormon!

No thanks. I'd rather go to Texas A&M, then again I'm Asian so I don't really belong in Utah.

Thank you Mr. Leaf!

You are right!

If you are short or not a top 20% man you will still have a woman, a hot one!

We do not put up with that shit. If we find the women or some top 20% guy acting degenerate with his position, we kick them out!

Lots of virgins at BYU! Probably the last place on earth you can see an ocean of hot white virgins, all wanting husbands and babies.

Are you an American on vacation or something? Mormons seem pretty based. Never seen one in Commiefornia, though.

>shill for refugees
>magic underwear
>shill for mudslimes

pressherald.com/2016/09/30/mormons-open-doors-for-refugees/

Sometimes I wonder about Cred Forums

>Mormons didn't like him

K keep me posted

You'd be warmly welcomed at BYU!

However, please do go to Texas A&M! We need to white wash BYU more, not yellow it up :D

>b) the non-degeneracy

It's hard for a sane white man to exist in a degenerate environment, never mind thrive and reach his full potential!

>c) the networking
Harvard Business school has taken most of it's students from BYU for the last two years! We are infiltrating and taking over slowly for the white race, morality, and cultural Christianity.

>The mormons might not be the intellectual giants that we want, but goddamn have they got the infrastructure and birthrates that we need right now.

We are also not intellectual dwarfs! We do teach evolution and have some of the most rigorous top 100 math & science programs in the nation!

There may be some strange religious believes left over from the 1800's, but our benefits far, far, far out weigh any oddities.

More than anything, we promote CULTURAL CHRISTIANITY! i.e. Morals, Values, Virtues! We don't even care if you believe 100% in any of the magic, as long as you embrace the cultural values, principles and wish to be apart of it!

For Mormons sliding towards Atheism, or simply "Cultural Christianity", they will often cite this teaching in the Mormon church.

Alma 32:27
"even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you"

Just desire to be a part of us, and let that desire to believe in the values, morals and goals push you forward to greatness!

i want something like this but i want to stay catholic. what do

>shill for refugees
No shilling for refugees. However if they are going to force states in the US to take them. It is our duty to Christianize them.

You won't find us hiding our pictures of Jesus or bibles to no offend them.

They will convert!!

>magic underwear

Only on Sundays :D

>shill for mudslimes
Never, we go into countries where it is illegal to preach Christianity to Muslims. We convert and westernize more Muslims than anyone else.

We are the LAST LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

>i want to stay catholic

turn the other cheek

BYU has a dirt cheap (for mormons 10k, non-mormons isn't nearly as good but still decent, like 22k) tier 1 lawschool (ranked 38th or so last I checked).

Not bad if you want to practice in the Southwest without too much debt (although I've heard that the Utah legal market is saturated to all hell and it's hella difficult to go anywhere if you're not a Mormon due to networking/old boy club).

I'm not going there- personally, I'm t13(suck it Georgecucks)+UCLA or bust, but yeah, not bad for a regional school.

>might of talked
>may of been
Kill yourself.

> if you believe in prepping

I'm skeptical because mormons.

I personally went to study Law at the University of Leiden. There are plenty of redpilled professors there: Cliteur, Kinneging, Ellian, Zwalve. Baudet graduated there and is now their poster child in Dutch politics.

Havent they changed a whole bunch of doctrine to appease liberals?

Ie changing their entire stance on the Curse of Ham & black people + the polygamy

bigthink.com/think-tank/why-many-mormons-are-uncomfortable-with-mitt-romney

We don't like him, we don't like his progressive shit, and we don't like him trying to attach his image of being in the crooked Elite to us! Fuck him! :D

Then stay Catholic! We don't ask you to renounce anything. You don't even have to be Mormon to go to BYU! Just bring your white genetics and conservative values!

If you do want to convert for the general community, they will tell you that the Catholic church was once a great Church. It's just no longer a place to find clear guidance.

Which is True!

Get your Undergrad here and move on to a VIII league school after! Many of us do. Yes the market is saturated here because there are tons of skilled white people who want to stay here!

Come here and find why? Maybe there is some reason why they all want to stay here?

Don't forget to watch the LDS Prophets tomorrow during general conference.

lds.org/general-conference/2016/10?lang=eng

We let niggers get promoted to full members. Thats about it.

When did you go? Is it even legal for them to be red pilled in the Netherlands anymore?

If nothing else, they are not organized or organizing in preparation for the coming wars. Mormons offer infrastructure, and for people in the US, they offer a conservative University.

If you believe in a higher power, is there anything wrong with believing that someone might of talked to him? Is it wrong to believe you can talk to him?

Are you that beta?

>"The church has led a push to be welcoming toward refugees around the world at a time when some others are tightening the hatches." huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html

>serverefugees.org/ Mormon serve refugees app

>“We’ve seen the great, wonderful open hearts of the German people,” exclaimed Elder Ballard. “I love that the first words they said to us were, ‘These are our guests.’ That’s a great message for the whole world.” mormonnewsroom.org/article/refugees-aid-europe-church-governments-humanitarian-partners

>Through a new campaign called I Was a Stranger, the church is encouraging Mormons to help refugees get settled in their new neighborhoods. upworthy.com/what-this-mormon-campaign-for-refugees-can-teach-us-all-about-faith

>zelphontheshelf.com/politically-conservative-mormons-experiencing-cognitive-dissonance-re-churchs-call-to-help-refugees/

Cuck-tier for refugees, at least you tried though

>may of
>might of
>under ware

please go

I got my undergrad at the university of washington, Seattle.

I grew up in the suburbs south of seattle. There are a lot of mormons (and some based mormon qts- my homecoming date senior year was a blond mormon cross country gal) out there.

Good people, very friendly.

No mormons in Korea although there are quite a few christians. Here's a picture I took yesterday near one of the immigration offices in Seoul. You can't see it but there's a large brick catholic church just to the left of the church building in the foreground.

forgot to attach pic

>upworthy.com
>huffingtonpost.com
Liberal mouth peace trash websites

>zelphontheshelf.com
>mormonnewsroom.org/article/refugees-aid-europe-church-governments-humanitarian-partners

Clearly does not understand Mormons never help unless there is Conversion in order.

The cornerstone of Mormonism is converting people. The purpose of Mormon "missionary trips", is conversion. The purpose of Mormon charity is conversion.

Now if you're done being butt hurt because we are converting muslims while you're country is being converted BY muslims, here are some wet wipes.

You don't believe everything else mormons believe you sack of shit.
>heavy regulation of alcohol to the point of almost being a dry state
>complete disregard for science if it at all conflicts with their agenda
>hell, complete disregard of anything that conflicts with their agenda
>highest divorce rate at one point in US
>highest suicide rate in US
>they don't like coffee for Christ sake
>absolute disregard for the natural environment despite having some of the most gorgeous landscape in the world
>cucked by church to give up around 10% of their income for 'gud boy points'

THE list goes on. I hate this board for loving mormons so much. They're one of the worst cults I've ever been acquainted with
Source: I live in utah

>Liberal mouth peace [sic] trash websites

And when they are agreeing with your Church's position what does that say about it?

Mormonism is heresy tier retardation, literally "WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIEET"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Egyptian

>Standard language reference works contain no reference to "reformed Egyptian".[12] No non-Mormon scholars acknowledge the existence of either a "reformed Egyptian" language or a "reformed Egyptian" script as it has been described in Mormon belief.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

There are in fact Mormons in Korea!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_South_Korea

If you are Korean I highly encourage you check them out there, if you care about Christian culture, morals and values.

If you are white, do your duty and marry a white QT and make some white babies!! Stand your ground!

>they are agreeing with your Church's position what does that say about it?
They are distorting it to make shame other Christians. Fuck them. Fuck you for propagating their lies.

>Mormonism is heresy tier retardation
You mean like your Pope licking muzzie feet? I'm sorry bro, you're never going to recover from that.

I understand some of you Catholics are noble and stedfast, and will go down swinging against anything that isn't Catholicism. I respect that in a way, however you are still a sad loss fighting for a muzzie foot licker.

>b-but y-your catholic!

I guess you missed this? Maybe use one of your magic stones for viewing a language that doesn't exist on gold plates that disappeared from a white native tribe originally from Israel?

>pic related, this is the actual seer stone Joseph Smith used to translate "Reformed Egyptian" on golden tablets.

As for BYU

>dress code
>curfew
>people are encouraged at an early age to wed and have children
>sexual suppression to the degree that it happens here also contributes to early and failed marriages
>religion itself was founded by a known scam artist to marry multiple lolis
>no rated R movies...

Also, golden tablet was shown and actually translated and turned out it was nothing more than a receipt from Egyptian times or some shit

>heavy regulation of alcohol to the point of almost being a dry state
We fight degeneracy, liquor turns respectable white girls into sluts.

>complete disregard for science if it at all conflicts with their agenda
We have top 10 and top 100 math and science programs in the world, deal with it you faggot.

>highest divorce rate at one point in US
>highest suicide rate in US
bullshit and lies, provide a source or fuck off

We have a high suicide rate among FAGGOTS, who frankly need to get their shit in order or kill themselves.

Making faggots kill themselves is a badge of honor and strength.

deseretnews.com/article/865646414/LDS-Church-leaders-mourn-reported-deaths-in-Mormon-LGBT-community.html?pg=all

>they don't like coffee for Christ sake
We don't believe in becoming dependent on stimulants. Plenty of Mormons have coffee but don't "need" coffee to get up in the morning.

>absolute disregard for the natural environment despite having some of the most gorgeous landscape in the world
Complete bull shit, sources and facts you faggot

>cucked by church to give up around 10% of their income for 'gud boy points'
This is how we keep the cost of BYU so god damn low and convert the Muslim hoards.

You are part of the reason why White America is dying. Please go kill your self.

>People won't care that much if you say "nigger" out loud. There is tons of casual racism.
Hey I know your posting in Switzerland and all but actually being here in Utah I'm not saying no one cares but you will get people mad at you I'm just saying

Never thought Mormons could be so based desu

I'm a Utahfag (going to California for school though) and yeah, I agree it's pretty cool. I visited their campus once for a friend and my jaw dropped at the sight of young women walking around campus with baby strollers. Very based uni if you can get pest the Mormon weirdness.

Okay faggot, so move to New Jersey or something.

Literally nothing wrong with any of these.

Romney, get off your proxy

I'm in Utah at a University, lots of millennial Mormons are idiot jew slaves, but there also many humble, smart and informed white Mormon millennials as well, much more than any other group.

And traditional Christian lore says that Jesus made a magic never ending Fish & Bread buffet.

Turned water into wine, so they could get crunk at a wedding.

Floated into the sky and went Super Saiyan Level 4 with Elijah and Moses.

The list goes on bro, the thing is religious lore is all unbelievable, but its all cool. If the religious lore helps enforce western Christian values, then it is good.

If you're in the company of friends, white ones, no one really cares. You can't run around saying it at work.

I am working in the land of the Swiss for the next 6 months. All the Mormons in Commiefornia are mostly in Orange County.

It's kind of why Orange County is such a no-go-zone for most Californians.

>Christian values, pro-refugee kike-on-a-stick shit
>good

You may choose only one.

If you don't actually believe any of the stories, what's the point of being a Christian? Why not start some non-religious group that is all about the good values that you're on about?

>raised Mormon
Mormons are very pro Jew. I had a Jew argue with a young me about the crucification of Jesus because I thought it was absurd to blame the Jews for it. A Jew literally almost yelled at me for not being antisemitic against Jews and concluded my beliefs weren't Christian.

Christian Values are what White Western Civilization was built on.

Whites must organize under a common banner for a common purpose.

Mormonism is currently the ONLY game in town for White Men who don't want to be a part of the mockery the Jews and Globalist have turned the US into.

I see a lot of great White Men going to Shity Liberal schools, becoming depressed and being abused.

I say why not come to BYU?! We will love and appreciate you.

>Mormons are very pro Jew

Mormons are not "pro Jew". Mormons are simply pro Mormon. We do not allow Jewish filth in our homes.

see the fucciboi here complaining about rated R movies.
The stronger your culture is ( and you should know this from being raised mormon ) the weaker the Jewish influence is.

The Jewish influence, while toxic, is really only the result of the west giving up on it's cultural values under the guise of separation of church and state.

Also, remember, we are fighting the international Jew more than just the "Jew on the street". While the "Jew on the street" will ultimately throw white people and white civilization under the bus given the opportunity. They have no ability to.

The international bankers, the international corporations, all very Jewish, are the ones who can, will and are doing so.

And how is revising your holy text to remove slurs to black people not a big revision?

Whats the deal with such large tithes or pre tax income?

If you were taking biology at BYU do they teach you flat earth theory, dinosaurs didn't exist, and that evolution isn't real?

>Christian Values are what White Western Civilization was built on

>

>"might" of talked
>may of been
kys

Also are there black people or Hispanics allowed at your churches/school? If no how often your prevent them from entering?

If no how do you prevent*

>le Galileo
Retard, he had zero evidence for his claims at the time, of course nobody believed him. He then proceeded to slur the Pope for not taking him seriously even though he had no proof.

Do I get a discount if I convert? What's involved in conversion? Do I have to do stupid missionary shit in third world countries?

>this a person we share Cred Forums with

Read a book leaf. Nothing I said was false.

If Utah goes blue I will make it my life goal to see that every nigger in the country is relocated there.