Why do normies think Islam will leave them alone if they "tolerate" it enough?

What's wrong with them, plain and simple? How to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011799,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
de.danielpipes.org/2863/islam-und-islamismus-glaube-und-ideologie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they'll convert to islam once islam becomes the dominant force

islam would not be radical if it wasnt for america and russia, anyway.
0 suicide bombings before both those countries occupied muslim clay.
fuck outta here with your islamaphobic ass, faggot enabler.

Because they don't know anything about Islam.

They just learn at school and everywhere else that you have to be tolerant to everyone and everything.

Genocide is the only answer.

7 (no you for you)
>Canadian desperately trying to mask a terrible shitpost with Australian proxy.

They don't, it's the (((politicians))) saying that. No one believes it.

What is the Ottoman Empire

>tfw I'm a heeb living right next to Turkey

I'm scared of these faggots.

i speak the truth unlike you, keep straw manning so you dont have to face facts. typical western right wing faggot who ignores the truth while stamping his little feet and screaming that he is in trouble(hes not) so he blames immigrants/minorities(which has always been a thing look at hitler blaming the jews)

>No one believes it.

LOL I met some people who legit said you have to tolerate some terror attacks because at least we save millions of shitskins

>I have never read anything about islam ever
Sounds about right. When you're done being retarded, you can look up the wars they had with the Romans and Persians. But I'm sure they will stop conquering after that, right?

bringing up the ottoman empire does nothing for your false argument

Believe me they do, at least here.
Fucking businessmen who cuck under Islam are the worst, treating rich Arabs like KANGS who are above our laws when they are the scum of the earth.

that was a long long time ago. if we will think like this, you might as well apologize for stealing african children to make as slaves. stupid white boy

I believe it is due to their retarded amygdala.

People who live in highly stressful situations or circumstances have a larger amygdala to better process and evaluate threats. Normies have never had much discomfort in their lives, or discomfort that could lead to bodily harm or death. Therefore, their amygdala has become atrophied due to lack of use.

Please go back to Islamic paradise of Lebanon.

>russia
>occupied muslim clay
U fucking wot, cuntm8?

They are not a fucking minority, they easily make up 50% of my city.

Because most of them are sheltered college kids who only met a couple of mudshits in their jewish controlled universities.

They only see other humans.

Too much estrogen in this generation.

i will after all europeans go back from aus/us to europe.
let me know when.
>doesnt know what afghan occupation is

I cannot for a second fathom anyone that can honestly think for themselves actually believe that. Maybe say that, yes. Liberals do that all the time here, they just say things to get their point across. Most of them don't even believe half the shit they say.

If anyone says that they are either brainswashed, virtue signalling, or deceiving someone for any number of reasons.

Most people are afraid of conflict. I mean real conflict, not just online facebook wall wars. There is literally a large group that hope nonaggression won't provoke an enemy, kind of like if you don't look then the lion won't attack you next

>wait and hope it dies like christianity

Except whites aren't currently having chattel slaves.
Muslims are currently trying to conquer literally everything.
Your false equivalency is disproven, butch.

Imagine an inversion of right wing ideals and you get what they think like. The most repulsive are the most respected; the single mother is to be admired, the nuclear family reviled, the most violent non white is loved above the most peaceful white etc

Basically the more Europeans revile something they more they embrace it, no matter the cost. It's a masochism of the self

normies are fucking stupid. they have no idea of the history of islam vs. western civ

Well keep moving forward in history. Abbasids, Al-Andulus, Battle of Tours, Ayyubids, Sultan of Delhi, Tamerlane, Ottomans, Barbary Pirates.

Some of this shit was in the 20th century, btw.

They don't believe it, they say it for the money.

>ww1
>ww2
>korean war
>vietnam war
>iraq/afghan/syria/libya/egypt

oh and lets not forget all the shit your country has done fucking with south american countries.

after this math, it seems like white people are the biggest threat to peace

kill yourself

You don't need to know about history to acknowledge and condemn what is going on right now.

Fuck off cunt

They support it. Rich Arab money would mean nothing if people refused to give them goods and services for it and all they could to is fall back to fucking goats all day.

Why do you think they're attacking Europe?

Afghanistan and Chechenya

don't live in a country built by white if you hate us

last time i checked this is aboriginal land, stop living on non european clay and i will leave with you.

I just can't wait for the world to stomp their feet down harder on Islamic terrorist groups and for moderate Muslims to start complaining about Muslims being killed and their ideology being attacked.

Oh wait..

stop bombing and taking their shit
you wont have rufugees if you dont destabalize the region, they just want a muslim middle east, but in the last 100 years you dumped jews, occupied half of it, removed all of the dictators that were keeping shit under control, why complain if you dont even know your fucking history >lists muslim states that rose and fell trying to hold territory
>muh islam is trying to destroy the world meme
you sound just like all the people that use the pilgrims, colonialism, conquistadors, reconquista, imperialism slavery and crusades to argue against christianity and white people

you need to learn fucking history you damn kike

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Just because they are not slitting your throat right now doesn't make them moderate.

I could say that to anyone in the world to stop living on the land of others I could say that about turks living in instanbul.

good for you. now can it while i play with more white sluts pussies. they love big muslim cock ;)

hahaha get triggered arabs are trash when you bring up logical arguments you're bigger invaders then us the difference is we actually make the places we inhabit better.

oh so thats why youre selling off your government owned companies to china and you have no real industry, never thought of it that way, thanks for sharing

oh that is why your leaders are selling off all your oil to western nations and without us buying your oil, you'd have no industry never thought of it that way.

There is no such thing as a moderate Westerner, just because they're not personally bombing the living shit out of your country and toppling your leaders who kept the regions stable and not funding jihadists all for cheap oil and for the interests of israhell doesn't mean they're moderate

Back to tumblr you go!

Rare Flag. But still blame bush and Obama for making these invasions happen.

>implying cheap oil wasn't a massive problem for the economy and fucking Saudis wouldn't limit their output, no matter how much we ask them to
Check your prejudice, sandnigger. You are embarrasing yourself.

>Normies
>Liking Islam
Then again I am from the USA. Most people, even if they aren't white, seem to have a negative view of Islam. It is just that the media is trying to force tolerance down our throats which doesn't work as well when you don't watch T.V.

>There is no such thing as a moderate Westerner, just because they're not personally bombing the living shit out of your country and toppling your leaders who kept the regions stable and not funding jihadists all for cheap oil and for the interests of israhell doesn't mean they're moderate
we do support you living in sand, and us in cities, no matter if you believe we're the danger. If both sides agree, let's be as far from each other as possible.

Dumb enough to trust the words of sandworms.

>normies

sjws aren't normies. stop this meme, you fucking idiot.

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011799,00.html

as a fellow aussie, fuck you muzzo enabler, DOTR for you

the Saudi Internet Defense Force has arrived I see

>Chechenya
>occupied.

WEW

Because 99.8% of arab folk aren't blowing people up in the name of allah.

When ISIS and the like recruit, they go after the muslims that are pretty much people like you. Disaffected, spiteful of everyone treating them badly, feeling like they don't have a place.

So ISIS gets a message out to them that hey, you have a place here, you know!

And just like Gamergate bullshit and Trumpism, it works. The exact same tactics used to swell these numbers are used to swell ISIS' numbers.

Yeah, being in ISIS is just like Gamergate and voting Trump, Ahmed

1. most muslims support ISIS or sympathise with them

2. Trump supporters aren't going around blowing themselves up, enslaving women to be sex slaves and throwing faggots off rooftops

It's easy, we live in a tolerant society where we're taught not to shit on people for their views, because most of the time, peoples views arent bad enough to say, lead to the downfall of our society or end up mass genocides.
Islam is exactly that, but because of our ingrained culture of more-or-less acceptance and desire to help, muslims can taqiyya our shit up superhard.
Problem for them now though is that they are now in and are starting to fuck shit up, meaning that more and more people who become witness to their savage ways and will stop tolerating them.

ALLAH AKBAR. You peasant should accept the will of Allah. Only He can bring blory and atonement to you poor souls. Please take your weapons and join the Jihad.

ALLAH AKBAR

^^this guy is right^^
I'm from a Muslim family
Denial and propaganda

Wars keep your feet in reality or shit happens .

They're cowards.

It's also nature's way of dealing with the weak. They just lay down and die. They don't even know why.

Strawman/10

>facts that I don't like are propaganda

kill yourself you filthy mudshit

>Muslim clay
Fuck off roofucker, clay belongs to people, not an ideology, a shitty one at that.

They're either cowards or fools, or both.

>My propaganda is right because of muh anecdote
>Your research-backed propaganda is wrong
Nice logic mudshit

But don't blame terrorist leaders for terrorist attacks? suck a dick hypocrite

Nobody wants to renounce Judaism and Christianity as terrorist groups as well so they don't want to be hypocrites. So now we have to deal with the tenants of the religion of peace shutting down bars and stealing stuff with their ead rags.

We have to explain to normies that Mudslimes are trying to outbreed us

>most muslims support ISIS or sympathise with them
retarded fucking convicts shouldn't be allowed to post

Just because (((americans))) rationalize the violence that IS committed in their defense doesn't mean it isn't happening.

poo in loo

muzzies wipe with their bare hand

Now interview the muslims in europe, or better yet, the countries that oddly arent listed and are our other (((greatest ally))) just without the judaism

Totally agree. Riddle me this, you fucking Nazi Islamophobes - 100 years ago, Muslims never piloted jet planes into buildings. Coincidence? I think not!

post the data then instead of bullshit hypotheticals nigel

The wisdom is strong in this thread, we don't give a shit about your white culture. Just let us have our shit hole desert and stop destabilizing for resources and we will go away.

Go read up on the Barbary Wars goatfucker.

they're pussies

how to fix? we wait until plausible deniability goes out the window

Kill them in the streets. They are mentally ill and irredeemable. They only understand one language: Violence. That's the whole reason they follow Islam, because it is violent to those who oppose it.

All you have to do is be MORE violent and they'll fall in line. I wish there was another way but there isn't.

Vote Hillary if you loved the Iraq war.

>in our endless series of false equivalences here is a contribution from a Jordanian hikikomori

>in our endless series of false equivalences here is a contribution from an American liberal

How about you calculate the actual number of people just based on those percentages.

And that's just the ISIS sympathizers. A small fringe of lunatic it is not.

The amount of sympathizers for more "moderate" jihadist groups is higher.

Do you really not understand the problem?

We're talking about a huge number of people unironically in favor of jihad terror.

While you're at it, look up the numbers in favor of Islamic law and add them up. Wew.

>lebanon
>unfavorable towards ISIS

Right, the Lebanese are. Most people from Lebanon are not Lebanese but Islamic invaders. Is it any surprise they hate groups like ISIS? They've lived through letting refugees in, in large numbers. It sank their country.

It's from an egalitarian mindset. They know they're shitty people, but they think the only difference between us and them is the environment that we grew up in. So they come to the conclusion that if we just remove borders and integrate everybody into our country we can make them decent people like us.

It's all very simple minded. They consider ideology and culture to be tied with the environment, so if they change the environment that will automatically change the culture.

>0 suicide bombings before both those countries occupied muslim clay.

As if they weren't already killing each other before either the US or Russia decided to intervene and make it their business................................................................

Seems like you have shitty religious ed. classes then. Lack of understanding regarding the basis of islam cant really be the answer tho as us swedes are infamous for riding the mosulman dick

>Islam was not radical before the US and Russia existed.

Is this camelfucker a liar? Or just stupid?

That was Arabs and other Africans you retard. Africans are so shitty they were literally selling their eachother to make a buck.

I agree retarded convicts, which tend to be muslims shouldn't be allowed to post.

You realise that graph confirms that millions of muslims support ISIS right? Lmao at you fuckwits.

You cretinous goat raping hajji faggots do a fine job of destablising yourselves without our help.

>implying BASED ISLAM isn't the answer to the degeneracy of the west

I welcome it Tbh.

Yea well I live in american and only fuck white women because of all the time i've spent on Cred Forums

Religion of fuck

i was responding to the statement that "most muslims support ISIS" which is complete bullshit

>we're talking about a huge number of people unironically in favor of jihad terror.
lol, are you fucking retarded? what kind of information do you think people living in bumfuck nowhere villages in taliban controlled pakistani territories get? do you think they tell them the truth? "hey isis routinely blows up innocent muslim women and children for shits and giggles. they've completely destroyed the country they're operating out of. they have no qualms about eviscerating you and your family and taking your daughters as rape-slaves. oh btw they're hypocritical fucks who don't give a shit about the quran or the hadith".

or do you think they say "isis is trying to preserve islam against the evil american imperialists! fight the power! preserve our safety and way of life!"

why do you give a fuck about what uneducated sand-niggers think?

Found the shitskin

>ISIS, voting Trump, and Gamergate are the same

Your white women are fucked up btw
>don't cook
>don't clean
>get shitty degrees and jobs
>still expect me to be primary breadwinner even tho "I'm a strong white women"

Please can we just make them docile and submissive again? For both our sakes

Congrats on fucking the bloated repulsive trash that white men don't want. Enjoy your stay. Every terror attack is pushing the day closer when your kind will be grounded up into fertiliser.

Trump is only the beginning.

>ireland doesn't understand what an analogy is

21st Adolph Hitler will gas the muzzies first and then the kikes. Fuck all the shitskins.

>lol implying
stop projecting faggot, also I'm voting trump nigger.

>stealing african children to make as slaves
Is this what they teach you retarded fucks?
The niggers SOLD US the other niggers they had ALREADY made slaves.

>Projecting
nigga I've seen the quality of women shitskins pull.

Well I guess you're right though, one mans trash is anothers treasure.

Found the angry shitskin. Don't worry m8, it won't be long now before we start loading you into fishing boats and sending you back to Indonesia.

Go home ahmed, you are not wanted in our civilised countries.

We have already won you stupid fuck. You are here posting on Cred Forums and getting fatter and I'm out doing what you should be doing every friday night and coming home to taunt you.

It's a form of denial and magical thinking. They've lived sheltered lives, so they can afford the luxury of just making shit up and believing in it. They do the same thing with everyone and everything else in life. If we could take them out of their privileged, safe-space lives, and force them to survive in the ghetto, or in the 3rd world for a time, they would change very quickly -- because they're so self-centered.

It's a retarded analogy, you fucking goon.
One recruits from goatfuckers who despise their host countries that have bent over backwards to provide everything for them, including trying to brainwash people about their deathcult in schools, the others was a fucking backlash against shitty reporting and corruption in video game media and picking the lesser of two evils. They're not even remotely comparable.

Nice try you little lying fuck. Your shitskin religion's goal is to never stop until there are no non-believers left. That means the entire planet.

all that isis does
>is writen in their fucken book
MUHAMMAD WAS A MUREROUS ILLITERATE SAVAGE
pedophile, slaver, liar

Mostly because we don't have the balls to fight back,

also years of brainwashing, propaganda,anti-nationalist government and mind,white guilt and all that shit

Oh man if I could post pictures on here of these women without you faggots reverse searching and sperging out I would.

Go read some Neil Strauss and get out of your basement. Learn something about the female
psych.

Women don't give a shit about culture, loyalty, or nation. They only want the most dominant men.

goodnight, i'm out after this post
>please continue schooling the skittles

then explain that to begin with you stupid cunt. don't just say UGHH U CAN'T COMPARE 2 UNLIKE THINGS like a retarded child

bait but fuck you nigger lover

projection

they think just because they are fundamentally peaceful and want nothing more than to be left alone to earn a comfortable living in the company of their family and friends that everyone else in the world feels the same way, too

how I wish they were right

I shouldn't need to because it's common sense, which you obviously lack.

>Go read some Neil Strauss and get out of your basement
this just gets better and better

Im voting trump

>my argument is so obvious that you should already understand it without me having to make it
you know who says that? people without an argument

no amount of rhetoric can dispel the illusion. only experience

just be there to help and support them when they do come around. even if they should ignore you and slap the helping hand away when they don't know any better

>Mocks me for reading Neil Strauss
>Australian
>make sense

Degeneracy always starts with tolerance and quickly jumps to acceptance, from acceptance to celebration, and then from celebration to forced participation. Just look at Sweden and their "new" country. Always, always resistance it met with hostile cries of racism.

>trigger warning:
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

>Why do normies think
>normies think

Stopped reading

Watch the video I posted faggot, we will take your nations via force.. Sexual force

YOU FUCKED IT UP WHITE MAN. NOW ITS TIME FOR ACHMED TO BRING US BACK TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Your women will call you racist and force you to take us because of the rights you gave them.

Alot of it is both cowardice to any kind of conflict thus they think if someones angry it must be everyone elses fault and we should just let them be and secondly it's complete fucking ignorance of Islam and the history of the middle east. Their views on Islam literally come from twitter and leftist media outlets.

They're led to believe that most of them are able to assimilate easily into western culture.

I assimilate pretty good inside a white bitch.

>being this bad at larping...

It's not only about ISIS, you dimwit. It's about what Islam teaches. It's about the example Muhammad and his followers set. You call it uneducated sand-nigger whatever, but that's because you're an arrogant know-it-all in the comfort of your armchair waiting for your mother to bring you another hot pocket, and so you naturally miss the wood for the trees every single time. This uneducated sand-nigger ideology you laugh at doesn't care about your scorn. It is spreading and also embraced by many educated Muslims to some degree. It is basically taboo to be against Islamic law anywhere in the Muslim world outside of maybe a few cities. So if there are a lot of Muslims, the intellectual elite will usually have to go along with the sharia crowd or pander to it in some way to keep it at bay. There is peer pressure on every Muslim to at least pay lip service to their uneducated sand-nigger ideology unless they live in a non-Muslim society and do not interact with a lot of other Muslims.

Average citizens in Western countries are hardly bright bulbs themselves, which is evident from the way how uncritically people attach themselves to irrational and destructive ideologies. So no matter how retarded you think Muhammadans are, it doesn't matter. What matters is what their beloved ideology teaches. Do you think the educated Cambodians thought the Khmer Rouge were not idiots? They knew they were idiots, uneducated clueless shit-for-brains, but it just so happened that the idiots came to knock on their door and killed them.

Also, your characterization of ISIS is bullshit. They care a lot about the Qur'an and the hadiths. It's just that they kill those who don't accept their inflexible interpretation. Slave girls are part of the sunnah. Muhammad and his army took women and girls as captives and raped them. It looks like you're playing the hypocrisy card without even understanding what Islam is about. Islam promotes hypocrisy and corrupts natural virtue.

Apathy.

Just wait for the refugees.. Though.. I feel bad for you Germany. Your the only white nation I really respect. Afghanistan took nazi refugees you know..
We really love you guys. You knew who the real problem was.

It traces back to Napoleon himself conquering Egypt. They can't deal with being kicked in the face, which is understandable, considering the extent of colonialism and that it was the Muslims that were undisputed conquerors for centuries.

Where did you read that? How do you know wahhabism was formed as a reaction to Napoleon conquering Egypt on the drive-by?

On a side-note: if drastic humiliation gives birth to radical, violent death cults and die hard fanatacism, Europe might change DRASTICALLY should it turn 30% muslim, kek.

I hate when you sneaky shitskins sneak on the mainland gates aren't strong enough at christmas island

So out of 20 million Muslims only 40 000 are terrorists? That's reassuring.

Ich hatte irgendwo auch einen Artikel der Welt, mein ich zu glauben, aber den hier habe ich jetzt so auf die Schnelle gefunden und noch nicht selber gelesen; er scheint sich aber auch mit der Materie zu befassen: de.danielpipes.org/2863/islam-und-islamismus-glaube-und-ideologie

Hier ein Absatz:

>In modernen Zeiten fehlen jedoch Siege auf dem Schlachtfeld und Wohlstand auffallend. In der Tat wurden bereits im 13. Jahrhundert die Verkümmerung des Islam und die Fortschritte des Christentums erkennbar. Aber fünf weitere Jahrhunderte beachteten die Muslime die außergewöhnlichen Entwicklungen weit gehend nicht, die sich in ihrem Norden abspielten. Ibn Khaldun, ein berühmter muslimischer Intellekuteller, schrieb um das Jahr 1400 über Europa: Ich höre, dass viele Entwicklungen im Land der Run statt finden, aber nur Gott weiß, was dort passiert!"
Solch halsstarrige Ignoranz machte die Muslime verletzbar, als sie nicht länger ignorieren konnten, was um sie herum geschah. Die vielleicht dramatischste Warnung kam im Juli 1798, als Napoleon Bonaparte in Ägypten landete – dem Zentrum der muslimischen Welt – und es mit verblüffender Leichtigkeit eroberte. Andere Angriffe folgten über das nächste Jahrhundert und darüber hinaus und bald darauf lebten die meisten Muslime unter europäischer Herrschaft. Als ihre Macht und ihr Einfluss schwanden, verbreitete sich unter den Muslimen ein Gefühl des Nichtbegreifens. Was war falsch gelaufen? Warum hatte Gott sie anscheinend im Stich gelassen?

You aren't every good at this Steve.

people that say this shit usually live in gated communities far far away from major population. usually white liberals that never interacted with a brown person their entire life

Mal sehen, ob die Teutschen aufwachen und merken, dass sie etwas für ihre Kinder und Familien und Traditionen tun müssen, und ob es auch hundert fünfzig Jahre dauert, bis es soweit ist. Oder nie passiert.

Bisher ist man ja mit radikal anti-deutscher Politik und Selbstauflösung vollauf zufrieden.

>Because 99.8% of arab folk aren't blowing people up in the name of allah.

But don't pretend like there isn't widespread sympathy for Isis and islamic terrorism, it's written their filthy book, 25% of natural born muslims in the UK support it for instance.

Deutsche Kultur, oder zumindest das, was noch übrig ist, ist, ehrlich gesagt, ein Haufen Scheiße und mir ist der Mist komplett egal. Bleib mir fern mit blonden Haaren und blauen Augen und dem großen, bösen Teutschen; es interessiert mich nicht.

this

Was ist kaputt bei Dir? Bist Du überhaupt Deutscher?

Hätte Napoleon gewonnen, wär ich mindestens Franzose. Ich lebe am linken Rheinufer. Nationalistische Gefühle hab ich keine, Bewunderung für historische Figuren, ja! Bismarck zum Beispiel, aber mich interessiert dieser Haufen Biedermeier, der sich Deutsche tauft, nicht, gar nicht ein bisschen.

how much of his money is going for that goal then.
If he lives on more than minimum wage in rented hotel he's a hypocrite.

Now the reply should be
"so now the country capable of helping them aka you is dead because of those 3 poisoned skittle and there's huge humanitarian crisis because you helped them insetad of letting them learn how to solve their own problems"
What a fucking retards.

This. Underrated as fuck.

Lefties are traitorous cowardly cunts, and there's already plenty of history to build on to suggest they'll just kowtow to Mohammed if it comes down to it. That's why there's little point to "redpilling" them, they're going to betray civilization either way. We have to just fight them instead of pretending we can argue them into submission.

Abscheulich. Diese Niederungen an Selbsthass und Antinationalismus kann es ja nur in Deutschland geben! Und Du bist Deutscher, so sehr Du dich auch windest. Deine Muttersprache ist Deutsch und so ist es auch das Blut in Deinen Adern.

Keep your hands off my dog.

Are you saying we should go full breivik?

Deutsches Blut - eine Lüge! Genauso wie französisches Blut. Wenn interessiert's: ist der Rheinländer nicht näher am Franzosen, der Ostdeutsche nicht näher am Polen, der Bayer nicht näher am Italiener als an diesem mysteriösen Deutschen dran? Und ist der Normanne nicht von englischem Blut und der Gascogner nicht von spanischem? Und Selbsthass hab ich keinen, denn ich bin nicht meine Nation, weder empfinde ich Hass für die Deutschen; von ihren Überzeugungen und ihrem devoten Verhalten gegenüber Autoritäten, davon bin ich allerdings beeinträchtigt. Wie einem das so gefallen könnte, das er einem Wilhelm, so einem Irren, nachsingen würde - "Die Wacht am Rhein!" - das weiß ich nicht. Der Nationalismus ist lediglich politisches Mittel.

Viel Glück mit der Haltung. Germanische Stammkleinstaaterei, nichts weiter. Genauso wie das atomisierte Individuum den arabischen Clans gegenübertritt und getreten wird. Mit so einer Haltung kann es ja nichts werden und man muss sich nicht wundern, wenn Deutschland von jeder geschlossen Kampfideologie erobert wird. Ob Linksradikalismus oder Islamismus. Und mit Autoritätsgläubigkeit hat das gar nichts zu tun, sondern mit einem Bewusstsein für Größe und nackten Überlebenswillen. Wenn man allerdings nur Sinn für Lokalpatriotismus, aber nicht für das große Ganze hat, ist das allerdings ein allzu deutscher In-der-Ecke-Hocken.

You cuck

Ich habe keinen Lokalpatriotismus beworben, sondern die ganze Scheiße angezweifelt. Weißt du was uns am opportunsten liegt, um Einfluß zu expandieren: die EU! Natürlich Reformen vorausgesetzt. Nationalstaatlichkeit in Europa kann man wohl erodieren; man würde sonst ersticken im Alten.

>pakistan

I can't wait for the poo curries to nuke them.

Feels bad man.

Muslims stole homo dindunothin from Africa before us you cuck.

I may hate mudshits but you're still second in line.

How's it feel that your countrymen are try to destroy western society kike?

10/10 well played

US and Australia are not Islamic Aborigenes ruled those.

kek Ich weiß nicht, wer zur Zeit beschissener geführt wird: Deutschland oder die EU. Eine fanatisch anti-deutsche Wahnsinnige oder zwei Alkoholiker, die mit Zitaten glänzen wie

>diesem

Nicht zu vergessen Verbrecher wie Barroso, die als Maoist anfangen, und über die EU als Autobahn bei Goldman Sachs enden.

Der ganze Laden ist ein Sauhaufen! Und auch noch von jedem dahergelaufen Lump unterwandert, ob er Saudischer Islamist, türkischer Erdoganist, jüdischer Kommunist oder ein Globalist wie Soros ist.

"normies" tolerate "Islam" because 99.99% of western people have never and will never be significantly bothered by "Islam" as a whole

With that flag I'm not surprised.

They could see, if they wanted to.