Hourly reminder Trump does not believe in climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/inferno-decimates-small-california-town-destroying-more-than-150-homes-businesses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0Ewjyu6cE
nature.com/nature/journal/v535/n7612/full/nature18645.html
youtube.com/watch?v=waA4OKB3fjs
skepticalscience.com/Milankovitch.html
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg3/ipcc_wg3_ar5_annex-iii.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA
nytimes.com/2013/10/23/business/international/china-tries-to-clean-up-toxic-legacy-of-its-rare-earth-riches.html?_r=0
huffingtonpost.com/entry/we-cant-ignore-the-securi_b_272815
nationalreview.com/article/430380/al-gore-doomsday-clock-expires-climate-change-fanatics-wrong-again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7139797.stm
thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17207-al-gore-forecasted-ice-free-arctic-by-2013-ice-cover-expands-50
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/14/us-corporations-14-trillion-hidden-tax-havens-oxfam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil
google.com/finance?q=NYSE:XOM&fstype=ii&ei=61EXU7iCB8r_kAX7-wE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Climate change is a scam.

TIL that all concepts created are false.

>Climate change is a scam.

global warming != climate change

hourly reminder that hillary wants a wall

youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc

>global warming != climate change

Murkian logic

if it was, then there would be no need for there to be a distinction in the first place.

Why don't they call it global warming anymore?

nothing good can come from dumping fuckloads of CO2, NOX and other such things into the atmosphere, but there is not certain proof that man-made climate change is a thing

cutting taxes is an attempt to get big business to stop exporting all the jobs and facilities to fucking africa and india cause they dont have to pay shit for taxes there

>"durr rich people should give me money! tax them more!"
- idiot hillary voters

"Proof"

Nigger you don't even know what word means

>, but there is not certain proof that man-made climate change is a thing

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>Cred Forums scientific literacy

>[email protected]
why did you post your email? you think i wouldn't see it before you delete it?

I doubt you believe in God so why are you getting on someone else for denying something that has no proof to exist?

>i-it's GONNA happen!

>image says global warming
>OP says climate change
wew

[email protected]

Now where is the pic of the GOP receiving billions from fossil fuel industry.

>why did you post your email? you think i wouldn't see it before you delete it?

That's not my email, that's someone else's that I posted.

If you pay Hilary for that she won't believe it either.

global warming is the increase in temperature because of greenhouse gases

climate change is a long-term change in the earth's climate.

they're not the same faggot

but california is always on fire
that's a silly picture

Climate changes all the time.

Man hasn't caused it before and it's not causing it now.

Nice cartoon bro. Those fires were shown to be started by arson you bluepilled retard.

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/inferno-decimates-small-california-town-destroying-more-than-150-homes-businesses.html

(((Wasserman)))

Good try.

>Man hasn't caused it before and it's not causing it now.

So the melting ice caps is caused by magic?

Maybe california wouldn't be on fire if faggot stoners stopped burning shit to feel good

did you ever wonder why we even have ice caps in the first place?

>He doesn't know that climate change in it's typical usage refers to all the various changes in the climate due to global warming

>what are volcanoes

Most of these are from hyperbolic news headlines.

Science discovers a new theoretical way to detect Alzheimer's and the USA Today front page's it as "SCIENTISTS DISCOVER ALZHEIMER'S CURE!"

Then people (cuckservatives especially) bitch about how the media shills for certain things when in actuality, they're a business and they do what makes them money.

I'm sure his point wasn't that climate change exists, this not being communicated well due to the shittyness of twitters format. I believe rather he was talking about the current campaign on climate change in wich they make it seem like it's apocalyptic levels of change with actually does have an argument to be made on. It's fucking retarded to say there is no such thing as climate change and I believe as overconfident as he is even he wouldnt jump to such conclusions.

*wasn't that climate change doesn't exist
Sorry I'm posting from a phone.

Nude pics incoming

so?

Yes. That's totally what Trump meant, despite saying literally the opposite.

just because one is one of the causes of the other doesn't mean they're the same thing. moreover, denying global warming doesn't necessarily mean you deny climate change you mouthbreathing faggot.

No but summer and 6 months of sunshine has something to do with that. Kinda funny that I have never seen a video of these ice cap melting taken at winter time.

>tax le middle class out of existence, that ought to do the trick
>- shillaries

>implying climate change isn't just an excuse to centralize even more control
I'd rather have beach front property in TN than live under that libcuck bullshit. I do right by the environment on my own accord, out of respect, but these faggots make me want to pour oil on a duck.

THEY LITERALLY FLY TO CIRCLEJERK CLIMATE MEETINGS IN PRIVATE JETS YOU STUPID FUCKS

why are you defending people who throw shit in peoples faces constantly, deliberately spreading misinformation in an attempt to cash in off of it, then insult those who would criticize it?

you have learned well, goyim.

As I said twitters format makes it to where one can not elaborate. It would be impossible to state the whole thing on Twitter with its limit and still try to make sense.

Whats a nuclear war with Russia going do to the ozone layer? Hillary is a neocon warmonger. She's going to start a war with Russia which is going to accelerate global warming.

WHOAH THANK YOU CTR

WAIT

ITS ALMOST LIKE..TRUMP SUPPORTERS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS ISSUE

SUCK MY DICK LIBKEK

He said "global warming".

Cutting business taxes is not trickle down economics.

Goyim Yes! Keep using our oil products while we destroy the earth. Who cares if millions of your countrymen die sue to increase in natural disasters, at you won't be living under a liberal regime, right?

He's whining about the carbon tax. A highly controversial agreement across multitudes of countries that cucked the united states, britian, japan, russia, and everyone else into paying "Fees" for how much they polluted.

china didn't agree to it ,and didn't pay nuffin.

Maybe you can join the first world when they figure out how to power cars from street shit, but until then, no one gives a shit about your opinion Pajeet.

It's better to die a free man than live as a slave.

The 'distinction' largely came about cause people would point to snow as proof that global warming was a scam. Global warming still fits as globally the average temperature is increasing.

>Global Warming
>Climate Change

Which is it?

Not an argument goyim.

>darkking
You edgy faggot.

Delete your account.

Climate change is an umbrella term that encompasses global warming, ocean carbonisationand other consequences of human pollution, because you see we need 2 seperate terms because although global warming is climate change, climate change is more than just global warming. Retards.

Global warming "aka Climate Change" is a load of horseshit and a complete scam. The people who shill for climate change prevention are so delusional it's not even funny. They act like humans have any control over what happens to the climate. Even if we were to stop all factories and cars tomorrow that's not going to stabilize the climate. In fact they should be fucking celebrating if their narrative is true. Warm periods throughout history are when human population grew and civilization flourished. The Viking age was a warm period and it allowed them to farm on Greenland and discover North America. Skip forward to the little ice age and you got mass starvation and death. Eat shit all you climate change activists, you are useful idiots who are lobbying (for free in most cases) for special interest groups, like the Saudis, into reducing domestic oil production and keeping the price of oil high so that the Saudis can make more money per barrel you dumb fucks. That is just one example of who benefits from this delusion put forth by "academics". Also even if you succeed in your goals you aren't going to get but a fraction of the world to get on board with your economy-killing policies. You think the Chinese give a fuck about it? You think Russians give a shit? Africans? Indians? You'll do nothing but make America and the west even less competitive than it already is. Nobody else is going to play by your rules so might as well give up you dumbfucks.

>Saudi Arabia lobbies pro-environmental causes which would bring about renewable technology faster and put them out of business

Right

You should check up on that, they're currently larger than they've ever been before.

The renewable energy market at this point is nothing but a massive money laundering scheme where politicians engage in crony capitalism to subsidize doomed-to-fail companies that get nowhere technologically while suppressing domestic oil production for the Saudi's benefit. The US has one of the largest oil reserves in the entire world but only a fraction of it is being utilized mainly because of environmental lobbyists. If it were to be used in a meaningful way the Saudis would be living in a 4th world shit hole. Their only economic export, for the most part, is oil, and they need to keep the price of it as high as possible.

>like the Saudis, into reducing domestic oil production and keeping the price of oil high so that the Saudis can make more money per barrel you dumb fucks.

The Saudis want to lower production becasue they're losing money. It's pure price manipulation.

Russia and India have signed up to most emissions deals.

I swear you faggots are only here as controlled opposition to make us look stupid.

I see the same shit like this all the time from climate deniers

>Climate change isn't real, the world isn't getting warmer
>But the fact that it's getting warmer is a good thing

PJW even uses the same argument in his video about it? So which is it? Is warming a hoax or is it a good thing?

>You think the Chinese give a fuck about it?
China signed the Paris agreement.

No shit, but they can't necessarily control every country's oil exports which is the real factor in determining the cost of a barrel of oil. If America started drilling it's own oil the Saudi government would lose it's largest customer and the price of oil internationally would plummet, fucking the Saudis over big time.

Not an argument

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

I don't either because I'm not a retarded Marxist robot.

In addition to this I believe Qatar or UAE recently started investing tons into renewables because they realised having an economy based on fossil fuels that'll be obsolete in a few decades isn't a good idea

It's a little of both, it's probably real in a very miniscule sense, completely overblown by those who stand to benefit from it, and if the world is warming it's not necessarily a bad sign, global cooling would really be 100x shittier

>le TIL
Fuck off Reddit

>trump is redpilled
>this is somehow a bad thing
let me guess, you actually believe the jewish lies of muh doomsday if you dont subsidise (((green energy)))

Do you even OPEC? Iran have been reluctant to cut output but the rest of OPEC has forced thier hand.

>global cooling would really be 100x shittier

Probably true. But that doesn't make the warming we're seeing desirable. The current IPCC models predict between 2-8.5C warming by 2100. 2 wouldn't be the end of the world but it would result in massive displacements of population and aggravate tensions in the already fucked parts of the world. And the warming doesn't magically stop at 2100.

There's nothing redpilled about scientific ignorance user.

You think OPEC is their only tool to manipulate oil prices? Nigga please

Literally a non-issue.

>climate change is the same as global warming
Libtard logic

OPEC agree on output. Supply and demand. Cut output, price goes up. I mean 'peak oil' helped them rob the world blind for 10 years plus but OPEC is their maid tool.

>leftists are the self-proclaimed scientifics
>tons of scientific research concluding transfaggotism is a mental disorder
>muh feelings tho

Dear retard,

Global warming is not synonymous with climate change.

Thank you.

Instead of attacking the source how about consider the evidence?

Human activity has led to an accumulation of co2 in the atmosphere

co2 is a greenhouse gas, co2 absorbs IR.

satellites record less IR coming from earth than there should be

Why should we care about climate change? Put more research into interplanetary travel so we can go fuck up the next earth.

what the motjer FRICK are you talking about

Are you literally 12?

Climate change was created by THE JEWS to make US manufacturing non-competitive.

As usual, Trump is so close, but doesn't name (((them))).

I honestly can't tell if you're memeing or incredibly stupid.

Tell me, what is something Trump could do that would make you not vote for him (NB that does not mean you would vote for Hillary, just not vote)

youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

>Why should we care about climate change?

Do you like migrants? How about drought?

Something we should be aiming for but we don't even have another working planet to move tom yet, plus the time and resources it would take are way too high with today's tech.

We should be building shit tons more power capacity but making it all clean. This way people don't have to take the hit to the standard of living that skeptics worry about. Unfortunately this is expensive and the kikes at the top of the global elite have squirreled away trillions of dollars. Look at Apple. A quarter of a trillion is cash assets. Or the $20 trillion that has horded away in the BVI. This isn't just about success any more. This is outright greed. I'd have no qualms taking from the biggest corporations and individuals to fund a global clean power initiative.

>inb4 filthy communist

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about climate change one way or the other? If it is real, it's just a tertiary issue that would work itself out naturally if we could just focus on tangible shit. I feel the same way about abortion and civil rights for degenerates.

Global warming is a hoax. There's a reason only rich elitists push it...they want more taxes and subsidies.

Hillary touts all the time that America is 5% of the population and need to adapt to the world.

So America cucking themselves over "global warming" won't make a damn bit of difference, we are all fucked.

Global warming is just another step in taxing evil whitey some more.

Burn the infidel I guess.

>what is relation to sun and earth changing subtly constantly

But yeah its totally mans fault the climate changes. So lets make america stop all infrastructure, put a tax on classes already struggling while the things we are worried about in america are happening 10x worse in other countries like china even though we will do nothing about them but shoot ourselves in the foot instead

GOOD plan.

This. Climate change is a scam being pushed by the UN and all govs to brainwash millennials into accepting that living in 3rd world conditions is essential in reversing the negative effects of climate change.

The only way jobs stay is if the west becomes as shit as asia, no pay, horrible working conditions and no rights.
Business will erode the foundation of our society to make a quick buck if we let them, we shouldn't have to fucking appease them.

climate change is real, however global warming is not. The climate is always changing, but we as a species have not contributed enough for the climate to actually get to a point where we ourselves have changed the direction of the climate.

What has actually occurred however is that we have merely sped it up.

>what is relation to sun and earth changing subtly constantly
The Milankovitch cycle is well understood, and we're not at a point in the cycle where we would expect this kind of warming.
>other countries like china
Signed the Paris Agreement.

Jacob Rees-Mogg doesnt believe its practical either, and claims its a political sham, is he retarded?:

youtube.com/watch?v=nh0Ewjyu6cE

> hurr me look stoopid
> hurr lets play by retards rules
I'm smelling treason here.

Climate change is just a tax scam. Eat shit, faggot.

It's not a question of "belief". It's fucking retarded to deny hard evidence.

Climate change deniers are literally braindead relicucks.

>YEEES WHITE PEOPLE, STOP BEING PRODUCTIVE, YOU DON'T WANNA KILL HUMANITY DO YOU???????

people who deny it, deny the fact that we can mitigate these effects, much like holocaust deniers dont deny the holocaust happened, just that the narrative is not correct.

trump is gaming a political point, you're an idiot for thinking people actually deny climate change.

Carbon taxes on manufacturing and all goods in first world countries is what you're supporting

It's just an international "rich nation" tax

Don't be stupid - always follow the money

Youre are an idiot. Why did the ice age end? Why were there moments in earths history its colder/hotter than today? Because the earthe tilts and moves subtly in its orbit constantly. Its not just season changes I'm talking about real movements that change the climate completely. Its a natural thing to happen to earth and a tax wont fix it.

>Because the earthe tilts and moves subtly in its orbit constantly.
Right, that's called the Milankovitch cycle. We're not at a point in the cycle that could explain the kind of warming we're seeing.

Also
>average temperature of the whole globe goes up
>weather gets more extreme
>some countries get colder weather
>some warmer weather
>hurr it's getting colder in *my* country so global warming must be a scam
The ONLY people that deny climate change are people that have a vested interest in not doing anything to combat the change, e.g. the oil industry, """scientists""" paid by the oil industry and retards that believe these corrupt faggots (that get a disproportional amount of attention so people get the impression that "oh well apparently scientists are divided so I dunno what to think", while in reality the vast majority of all scientists (the impartial ones) agree man-made climate change is very real)

On this issue, yes. He says the effect of what we've done will take thousands of years to be undone by nature. True, it takes millennia for glaciers to reform, ecosystems to return to normal, but that is hardly relevant. Nobody is arguing that getting off fossil fuels will fix everything and reverse the change. The point of divestment is preventing how bad it gets. Mogg's logic is like saying "this forest fire has destroyed this house, putting the fire out won't bring the house back, therefore there's no point in putting the fire out and we should let it burn the rest of the town down". Yes, it's idiotic.

But people do. People are in this very thread.

We might as all believe climate change is a scam since as Americans we're not going to limit ourselves because the planet's going sour. That's something we can enforce on China and India, but not America.

How would you know? Also, why do I have to wait the entire day for the new washing machine to do a task the old one could do in under an hour? No, climate change falls into the same trash bin where gmo, nuclear power concernt trolls and the other leftwinger trash belong.

As I keep saying, if we can move to 100% 'clean' power sources (nuclear, wind, solar, hydro) then the cut in standard of living won't be nearly as drastic.

Because replacing fossil fuels with renewables is really "stopping producing" isn't it? Such a strawman.

This is literally what the Milankovitch cycle describes.

Because countries with more money can afford to pay more

Not just on its axis. It can wobble in and out of its normal orbit. You know? Get a little closer to the sun than usual?

You are thinking to narrowly.

For what? Will it even make a differnece? This isn't from co2 this is the earth shifting again. We have been coming out of an ice age for a long time.

Cause if we weren't here weather patterns would never change.

global warming =/= climate change

>Let's allow civilisation to collapse because I bought a shit washing machine

And yes, it could very well be at that point. How would you know? How would you measure this?

I hate the meme that America is the largest producer of green house gasses. What a fucking joke that is. We're the only ones giving real numbers, China and India are not giving real numbers. Fuck liberals are stupid as rocks and gullible as hell.

Because it was not getting any warmer

Climate change and global warming are two different things

Nobody is arguing that we should adopt a 3rd world standard of living except for a few fringe extremists who don't understand pragmatism. And nobody is saying anything about reversing climate change, because it can't be reversed. What is being advocated is preventing how bad it irreversibly gets.

the current warming is not a result of the Milankovitch cycle. We are already as out of the previous glacial part of the cycle as we get.

> le savior of the world delusion
I know you don't like christianity, but the parallels in mentality between Jesus and climatecucks is astonishing. You are going to kill off the entire western economy to "save the world", and when the nigger hordes invade and you are getting raped and starved in the street, you'll have moral superiority, much like Jesus hanging on the cross had over the Romans.

Irrelevant.
If the weather changes as significantly and sea levels rise as much as predicted then billions of people would die due to flooding and famine, because most of the places that are currently fit for food production due to good climate will not be in the future.
It is in humanity's best interest to do everything in our power to limit climate change as much as possible.
There is no reason not to go along with that narrative, unless you don't give a fuck about the future of humanity and just want to get/stay rich right now. Which is pretty much the pinnacle of egoism.

China is higher in total. US is higher per capita.

>Not just on its axis. It can wobble in and out of its normal orbit. You know? Get a little closer to the sun than usual?
Yes user, I know, that's called the Milankovitch cycle, for the third time. And, again, we understand the cycle very well and it does not explain the current warming.

If the climate is changing and beyond the point of no return, why should the US handicap itself and become non competitive at a time when survival will become much more of a challenge, and financial/industrial power will be critical to survival?

Cause the sea levels have been rising the past fifteen years like they said they would.

When the US is not nearly the largest producer, and knowing that China etc will NOT follow any agreement in the least.

How would you even know this bullocks? How can we possibly state that as a fact?

Science never has a definite fact we have theories that can be tested but are always vulnerable to being wrong if another comes in and blows it the fuck out.

Show me real raw data not manipulated cherry picking.

I really don't know what to believe anymore

>Here we use a stacked temperature record to show an absence of regional warming since the late 1990s. The annual mean temperature has decreased at a statistically significant rate, with the most rapid cooling during the Austral summer. Temperatures have decreased as a consequence of a greater frequency of cold, east-to-southeasterly winds, resulting from more cyclonic conditions in the northern Weddell Sea associated with a strengthening mid-latitude jet. These circulation changes have also increased the advection of sea ice towards the east coast of the peninsula, amplifying their effects

nature.com/nature/journal/v535/n7612/full/nature18645.html

>the world is going to shit so let's double down on our contribution to it

Muh sea levels. Muh temperature averages at random day times. Muh rain in summer.

As far as I know there is a shitload of methane stored in the ice caps. As that ice slowly melts more methane gets released in the atmosphere, increasing the amount of greenhouse gases, increasing the temperature, increasing the rate of ice melting, increasing the rate of methane release, etc.

It's a vicious cycle where the earth will warm up exponentially over time.
Unless we can do something to limit that rate.

I would argue that the UN with its agenda 21 plan for sustainability to reverse the alleged climate change is very real.

youtube.com/watch?v=waA4OKB3fjs

>Show me real raw data not manipulated cherry picking.

I don't expect you to read it cause muh source, but here's a long and detailed explination of the Milankovitch cycle.

skepticalscience.com/Milankovitch.html

The reason we know this shit is observation.

Name one measure that does not make white peoples lives miserable.

Why not? If its past the point of no return only science and then industry can create something that will clean it up. If its past the point of no return then billions of people will be displaced and need housing in completely new areas which will require massive amounts of industrial strength. Why should a country of 300 million handicap itself when a country of 1.3 billion and and one of 1.2 billion are much, much larger contributors?

Fucking china tell it like it is brother

These idiots don't fucking get it. They treat science like religion and flock to it like sheep.

It could be proven we are magnetic to the earth, and thats why matter seemingly is pulled in towards the core. It could be pressure from the matter above us pushing us down. We don't fucking know scientist guess and test shit.

The cycle they mention strongly relies on our understanding of gravity. We still don't have proof of how gravity works its all theories. We can't do much more than speculate and observe it but that doesn't mean we understand it. We hardly scratched the surface of this kind of shit.

Most people on Cred Forums are contrarian by nature. They want to always be against the "mainstream view" when they can. They are the Alex Jones type who want to believe everything they didn't read on the internet by contrarians is a lie.

Replacing every coal and gas power station with safe nuclear.

Jesus cucking christ.

When your argument devolves into "gravity doesn't real", it's time to stop posting.

And you do?

Doesn't matter because no politician will act on climate change any way. Republican denial of climate change is essentially just a way to avoid the issue. The democrats tell a more sinister lie, which is that they are actually going to do something about it.

>He genuinely believes Hillary will cut emissions to anywhere near the levels recommended by scientists

lol

Whos paying for that. Britains china funded power plant doesn't count. Also, in terms of Co2, gas is much more efficient than nuclear and anything else combined if you take the production of the fuel into account.

Switching to clean energy will cost us nothing in quality of life. It's just a monetary investment, which is problematic in this capitalistic society where money is apparently the most important thing. Couple that with the fact that the oil industry is working against clean energy in every way they can and there is a lot of inertia to change away from fossil fuels. It all boils down to money and power though, not our quality of life.

In reality, it's hard to do anything because controlling oil means power and very few people that have power will be willing to relinquish some or all of that power for the greater good. These people need to be executed if they don't comply with making the world energy production greener.

>Trump does not believe in climate change

Yes he does.
He's not an idiot.

It's just election rhetoric.
Once he's elected he will make the climate great again.

>doesn't understand that global warming is what's causing the climate to change.
>thinks the media changed it to climate change, from global warming.
You disgust me, remove yourself dummo

The Austrians, who I usually found to be sensible and intelligent people, were completely brainwashed about the environment. Not only were they incredibly specific and obsessed with recycling, they were convinced that Vorarlberg was destined to turn into the Gibson desert if they didn't waste billions on environmental snake oil salesmen.

They cited Chernobyl as a good reason not to use nuclear energy. They were convinced they would suffer the same. I have no idea why they were so "green" but they really were.

But NASA says they aren't melting.

Not my argument at all. Gravity is real but we don't even know how it actually works we are relying on how someone thinks it works. Tell me. What is gravity, and how do you prove your method is definite?

Our understanding of things are constantly subject to change my friend. What scientist understand one day will be different the next.

And most scientist can't even agree what exactly is going to happen, if its happening, or why. Its a huge fucking mess and people are trying to make money off the confusion because idiots like you want to throw money at something we don't fully understand.

You have to also understand science has become a very corrupt field filled with people making money to prove a confirmation bias.

More CO2 = More trees that produce clean air.
Climate change/global warming is a
Big
Fat
Fuckin
Lie.

To be fair its less of an issue than shitskins flowing in.
That is the nr.1 problem we need to get rid of first.

>Switching to clean energy will cost us nothing in quality of life

Tell that to South Australia with gets 80% of its energy from Wind Farms and as a result pays 1400% more per kw/h than the rest of Australia.

That is one thousand four hundred percent.

this is why he will win. many people beleive that "global warming" is bullshit.

while there may be some unknown regarding climate change, many people don't like how liberal left uses it as a weapon to tax people and punish non-believers

>National Aeronautics and Space Administration
>experts in earth climatology
pick one

Clean energy killed off heavy industry and makes it impossible to bring back, which essentially ended large scale production of military vehicles in Europe.

If you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you need destroyers, tanks, artillery pieces and so on you are not going to make them with wind farms and plastic.

Shut the fuck up. We have already implemented carbon taxes and India is not a first world country by any standard.

>something that relies on earths data and that around it to make its missions successful
>not having experts in the field at their disposal

Of course. The fun thing is they don't understand it either. Climate science is complicated and about 50 years old in terms of observations, the first meaningful measurements have been made during ww2 because of radio communications failures. We don't understand a fraction of the complexity of the earths climate, yet somehow these fanatics believe they can observe patterns in a relativly short observation window. Also, they rely on statistics, and everyone who had basic maths should know that this does not say anything about future events. It's a ridiculous topic to discuss too because they think they somehow have moral superiority, something that makes even measured counter arguments immoral. There's no point, I just make fun of them and discredit them with their own "holy science".

>SOLAR CYCLES FOR $500, ALEX

And both have signed the Paris agreement you retard. If Trump gets elected, the UN should put penalties and sanctions on the US for not acting on climate change.

But we are not growing more trees. We are chopping them down. And when we chop a tree down, all the CO2 that tree has created is released

>Our understanding of things are constantly subject to change my friend. What scientist understand one day will be different the next.
But it has to be consistent with all previous data. General relativity reverts to Newtonian mechanics in the lower mass/energy limit.

who does. weve studying climate for about 150 years tops. there are sun cycles you must be baiting hard. ofc theres climate change its called weather retard. it changes daily. there was an ice age and people wernt even in america for that.... is it magic... oh wait you must be a hipster leftist shill so you dont critically think

Because China and India have signed the Paris agreement too, fucktard. Everyone's contributing. If you don't you don't deserve to exist.

Ah here's another argument I've seen before: there is (exaggerated by oil shills) uncertainty, therefore we should as if there is certainty - that there is no problem. If I told you that behind that inside a room there is a 50% chance that there will be a bear, would you say "well there is uncertainty we don't understand shit" and walk into the room with 50% chance of death? Of course you wouldn't, you'd uncertainty means you go with the safest option.

The switch to green energy will make the problem worse. Let me explain. The production of a solar cell or wind turbine costs comparatively more energy (in kW) than conventional energy sources. The yield is very small in comparison too. If you therefore want to keep the amount of available energy constant, you need much more individual machines producing power. Now you have rebuilt your energy grid, but there is another problem: Solar cells loose power output after about 10 years, you have to replace them with new ones. We currently don't have the tech for that and probably never will, because its just not possible to transform energy with the required efficiency. What you and other climate concerned people propose is going to make the supposed problem worse, not better.

Your window of observation has been a meager 50 years and science in still in in infancy. Goodbye you are no better than a religious nut trying to prove things he cant actually prove

And it hasn't been consistent. We've been told we were going to have an ice age, remember?

At least she wouldn't dismantle the EPA. That alone disqualifies Trump.

lmao wow you're grasping hard friend.

Is earth at a 50% chance of death? Get our you might as well become a Mormon. You have offered no argument nor intelligence.

>Believe in science
>'oh wait you must be a hipster leftist shill'

Kek

I wish this were true

1991 called. It wants its wildly inaccurate future climate projections back.

And also for you to stop being a fag.

At this point we should start rounding up and executing climate change deniers. They are a threat to public health and wellbeing.

10 years ago liberals called it global warming and conservatives called it climate change

Clean energy alternatives costing more energy to produce is not an issue, as you can use renewable energy to produce them in the first place, of which we have an endless supply.
The point is not polluting the atmosphere with greenhouse gases and other nasty shit that's bad for our health.
Plus, there's more than just solar cells. Hydroelectric, nuclear, wind, solar thermal collectors, etc.

Why don't you clean the shit and piss off of your own streets before you open your mouth.

>Whos paying for that

The trillions that corporations and individuals have hidden away from taxes in offshore accounts. Sure you know something about that.

>Also, in terms of Co2

You're talking about 'life cycle emissions'. The IPCC found in 2014 that nuclear was the second lowest life cycle emissions, behind wind. graph from here

ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/wg3/ipcc_wg3_ar5_annex-iii.pdf

pg 7/1335

....what?

Shoulda went nuclear.

> we don't understand the phenomenon
Now you have two ways:
> Hey lets all freak out and demolish the economy and peoples standard of life
or
> Lets keep on researching and when we have definitive proof (you know, like science is supposed to deliver) we'll act accordingly.
You tell me which one is the sane one.

>muh plant food

Not an argument.

that's not how the forest industry works
if you chop down all your trees you can't sell trees
and the CO2 is trapped in the wood until it's burned

This, the "rest of the world isn't doing anything so why should we" argument is bullshit

Fuck off burger. My per capita emission is 20 times lesser than yours. India and China are doing the biggest action on climate change, but you're a retard and won't know that.

We understand the greenhouse effect. Satellite observation confirms it.

Despite chopping down, there are still more trees than before. No matter which way you look at it, CO2 is good. Don't believe that Jewish myth.

Again, why does uncertainty mean we should err on the side of potential recklessness rather than caution?

This has got to be bait

So nuclear backbone with local, decentralized deployment of renewables.

Do your part and stop breathing immediatly.

This.
I can't fathom why people want to take the gamble when the consequences of being wrong are so grave.

You're the one doing just that though.

Wake up. You want to destroy our middle class further with more taxes. That would be catastrophic and far more like to see effect than climate change.

You want to tax us to the third world

you understand that we are aplanet rotating and revolving around a giant nucleat reactor called the sun fly through space or or you this stupid?

You clearly have no idea what goes into the creation of solar panels and wind turbines. Do you retards think they just pop out of the ground ready made?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA

It's an absolute scam, Trump might not have articulated the scam very well but the point is that China was granted immunity from any global warming issues as it grew it's economy at an incredible rate with the evil coal as it's main source of energy. Supplied by Australia of course.

>Creating green energy jobs will destroy the economy

>Sitting around on our asses waiting to see how bad it gets is a sensible choice

>global warming
>climate change

pick ONE

>scicucks say climate change is now irreversible
I do not care, it won't affect me or any white people because its so slow of a change that everyone will just adjust.

That is, assuming its real, which I wouldn't assume.

Y'know what, I'm going to dump some of these, because I really hate retards who advocate Wind/Solar as if it were somehow good for the environment, when it reality the refinement of Neodymium is if anything significantly worse for the environment than coal.

co2 is neutral. Too little, no plantlife. Too much, global warming.

Global warming != climate change.

The concept of "global warming" was proven to be bullshit.

The villages around this Rare Earths mine in Mongolia have staggering cancer rates. It's caused by heavy metals seeping into the aquifers where they get their water. Unlike C02, there is no way to clean this up. It's completely permanent. It takes literally thousands of years to make the water safe to drink again.

Cutting taxes is not trickle down. You may cut taxes for 193412545098 reasons and trickle down economics is one of them(although faulty as it's not real).

This is the facility you can just barely see in the distanc of the first image. It has ten square miles of toxic sludge around it. And I mean toxic. Arsenic, Cyanide, Mercury, Lead, you name it, it's in there. This is the real face of "green", and this is just ONE of the facilities.
The extraction of rare earth minerals, 80% of which is used in solar cells and wind turbines globally, is one of, if not the single most environmentally destructive industries in the world.

the world is and will always be if leftist cared about it theyd focus on the real issues like mudslimes coming in and taking your resources.... does anyone talk about the saudis?? nope they oblivious to real problems.

OK I'm taking the bait. Suppose you deny climate change. Fine. But do you deny pollution? Let me tell you an anecdote about pollution. I live in Delhi and 15 years back it was extremely polluted. Then we changed all the public transport to CNG (gas) from diesel and introduced the Metro. The change in pollution was drastic. And it was much cheaper too. Unfortunately we stopped our actions after that and the number of vehicles increased to the point that it is again the most polluted city.

The point is that pollution from fossil fuels affects life. My lifespan has been shortened by three years due to living in pollution. So even if you deny the long term effect of climate change, the least you could do is to accept the short term effects of pollution and deal with them.

Californian forests burn because the services meant to take care of them lack boots on the ground as due to state-side initiative they've tried to achieve gender parity without increasing their numbers(so experienced people who were all for working in the field were replaced by women who didn't want to work on the field). Forests went unkept for years and this is a result of it.

>Climate change is the same of global warming.

it's more about fucking over nations selectively so they can't develop their own weapons, via carbon tax sanctions

see
Youre the ones who want to ruin the world with your absolute ignorance.

>which would bring about renewable technology faster and put them out of business
>renewables
>putting anybody out of business

We've had the discussion few days ago. Renewable("""""green""""") energy is a scam.

Then get ready for hundreds of millions of rapefugees nigger because twenty years from now whenever a democrat is elected president, he's going to let them in.

why are libcucks so adament about climate change it is a conservative ideql yet tbey want to change eveything else... really makes me think

Read more here if you aren't some cuck retard who never considrs the consequences of their actions.

nytimes.com/2013/10/23/business/international/china-tries-to-clean-up-toxic-legacy-of-its-rare-earth-riches.html?_r=0

Rare Earth Minerals, which are primarily used by the Alternative Energy industry, are a disgusting fraud.

When I burn my toast I don't blame the bread, we currently orbit a great big fucking toaster if you believe all that round earth shit.

Hourly reminder that global warming and climate change ARE NOT THE FUCKING SAME

> le rich people steal meme
I'd hide my cash away too if its being confiscated at european levels. nothing wrong with that. But that is a whole other discussion for another day.
> Ipcc
Aren't you supposed to be critical of lobbyists? You do know these people have their own agenda and are not independent/neutral right? Also
> life cycle emissions
Yes, a coal fired plant will produce more co2 than a wind turbine. That is not the point though. A coal fired plant will last 50 or more years, a wind turbine lasts 5-10. The comparison isn't exactly fair or meaningful.

Nigger using CNG instead of diesel doesn't harm the environment in any way AND is cheaper. You don't know the first thing about living in pollution.

>The truth is that the threat we face is not an abstract concern for the future. It is already upon us and its effects are being felt worldwide, right now. Scientists project that the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013. Not in 2050, but four years from now.

>Make no mistake: catastrophic climate change represents a threat to human security, global stability, and -- yes -- even to American national security.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/we-cant-ignore-the-securi_b_272815

Directly from Democrat John Kerry.

Remember the polar ice caps melting back in 2013?

The science was settled.

The entire human race will be dead in 30 years because of people like you. This isn't liberals trying to push an agenda, this is humans that don't want to go extinct

neither does the IPCC

It is when the rest of the world keep using Fossil fuels, and of course there's more to this than fossil fuels, it's our entire lifestyle that must be squelched.

Saying that the environmental debate is only about fosil fuels is a strawman

You miss the point. Greener energy leads to shit like this. CNG isn't the only thing that will be used they will definitely use solar and wind

(((Green))) is a meme

> Green tech job meme
When you create a boutique niche for engineers you don't compensate the millions of jobs lost in agriculture or heavy industry and other resource and energy dependent sectors. Also, since it is a state funded enterprise, expect corruption, waste and inefficiency all at the same time on a huge scale. I think you are very optimistic when it comes to things you like and selectively pessimistic when you want to make a point.

>Expecting the Chinese to keep their word
You really don't have much contact with them, do you?

nationalreview.com/article/430380/al-gore-doomsday-clock-expires-climate-change-fanatics-wrong-again

tldr: Liberals are completely fucking insane.

Consistently proven objectively wrong but they won't give up on their batshit insane religion that LARPs as politics and science.

>implying he's wrong
t. PhD physicist

You have the explanation on Wikipedia YOU FUCKING IDIOT. They're interchangeable terms, just like -idiot- and -moron- I.e. you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

That's because your solar panels are made in fucking China of all places. And it is waking up to these dangers too and already cleaning up. If you deal with the effluents correctly, where is the harm? All the pics you showed me are the result of loose standards, not a fundamental problem of green energy.

>Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7139797.stm

what went wrong?

implying you wont be dead in 30 years...

keep believeing the lies about global warming... things change deel witbit. be more concerned about the yellowstone super caldera that can whipe out the world

>Self-styled “global-warming” guru Al Gore (shown) and a gaggle of supposed “climate scientists” have egg all over their faces — big time. In 2007, 2008 and 2009, Gore publicly and very hysterically warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” by around 2013 because of alleged “man-made global warming.” Citing “climate” experts, the government-funded BBC hyped the mass hysteria, running a now-embarrassing article under the headline: “Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’.” Other establishment media outlets did the same.

>Well, 2013 is almost over, and contrary to the alarmist “predictions” by Gore and what critics refer to as his “doomsday cult,” the latest satellite data show that Arctic ice cover has actually expanded 50 percent over 2012 levels. In fact, during October, sea-ice levels grew at the fastest pace since records began in 1979.

thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17207-al-gore-forecasted-ice-free-arctic-by-2013-ice-cover-expands-50

This happened because we expect china to be "green"

And some idiots expect them to be good goys and will keep promises

the creation of solar and wind panels is dangerous af. The metals involved are dangerous af.

You are this stupid pajeet.

Thorium is the only answer.

I dont know how your so brainwashed. A bunch of third world fuck heads burn to death because i burn a million barrels of oil an hour is not our problem those niggers wouldnt piss on us if we were on fire.. Well maybe after we are dead.

You didn't fucking listen, that's what.
I reckon the global warming hoax was supposed to coincide with the elites desire to depopulate the middle east for Israel. Global warming or climate change was supposed to be a catalyst for the mass exodus of sand people into Europe. Unfortunately for them nature didn't play along and the sun went silent, the globalists plans have unravelled all over the shop since then.

If we are thirty years out from your doomsday it's already too late.

Look green energy still requires hydrocarbons to mine, manufacture, ship, and build your fucking windfarms and bullshit.

Look this planet survived many mass extinctions. Humans too. Probably your third world outdoor shitting enthusiasts- they are DOA.

Look we have population crisis and not a weather problem.

Our western civilization can adapt because we are smart as fuck but not if we are burden by third world trash taking up our time and resources.

First off, global warming is a scam. Climate "scientists" are funded to tell the story.

But lets assume they are right: solar, wind, etc cant repace our energy needs. We need strategic investment in nuclear (whcich greenies hate) or some new star trek fuel which requires patience

Per capita is a meme. The output is the same no matter what gayass trick you use to divy it up.

Look at the amount of renewable energy projects initiated in the last ten years and tell me with a straight face that China is not going to keep promises.

Also Thorium reactors are 25 years away. THey would be good though, India has the largest share of world's thorium deposits.

>global-warming-is-the-same-as-climate-change meme

wtf I hate Trump

I'm now #MentallyHill

Neither do I.

These are the things that cause civil wars and then refugees retard. Enjoy your millions of refugees when global warming forces them out of their countries and everyone blames the West and your liberal politicians gladly accept them in to 'compensate for the guilt'.

I'm advocating for nuclear. And yes, I believe that the corporations and individuals who've hidden 20tn in the British Virgin Isles should be made to pay, especially those who made their profits in the oil, coal and related industries. This or sovereign nations should just print money for their own projects.

>it's global cooling, goys! you gotta do something!
>it's global warming, goys! you gotta do something!
>it's climate change, goys! you gotta do something!

10 years from now it'll be called something else. Keep listening to (((them))), Cred Forums.

> (cuckservatives especially)
No not cuckservatives especially. Most people buy into it, but they just process the information differently.

Cuckservatives read it and think "how come my pa still has alzheimers then? Science = lies"
Libtards read it and think "wow... it's amazeing... how far science has come... wow... I love science..." and forget about it again

Go on.

> print money to make huge state projects
The delusion has no bounds.You will build not economical plants with money that you will squeeze out of the poorest in society, all in the name of your convictions. You are a dangerous ideologue and I hope you never come close to power.

>global warming
>not american missiles and drones

k

bullshit.

>They're interchangeable terms

no they aren't.

"climate change" was the rename/copout they switched to when their predictions turned out to be complete and utter bullshit.

"global warming" itself was concocted when the original "global cooling" didn't pan out.

it's all nonscientific horseshit being manufactured for political/economic reasons.

Remember Leftists want to "make a better world" based on lies/distortions/untruths, you think a world based on fanatical adherence to lies could ever function successfully?

It's hard to think of anything more evil.

Good, it's a money grab.

"Global climate compression" is what the marketing team is testing right now

Word, muh nig

>of which we have an endless supply.
An endless supply in a finite system
Liberal logic at its finest

To add to this because you have no fucking idea whats going on

Did you know one of those leaders was in the process of making a giant man made river project? OH we helped killed him and clinton laughed about it.

I agree with that cartoon. Digging dead bacteria out of the ground is a piss poor way to satisfy our energy needs. Just dont dump propaganda in our face and expect us to drink it up.

Tell me that when farming becomes unsustainable in large parts of Asia and Africa and your liberal politicians accept the refugees.

What is the finite system you are talking about?
I mean we have an endless supply of energy from the sun that we can use.

And here I thought this was for another thread? The US recently printed trillions of dollars to pay for government function (remember, debt ceiling?). Full funding can come from

close ALL tax havens
collect back taxes due on that 20tn and the rest
specific levies on high profit, high pollution industries
Some quantitative easing

The cost of nuclear would come down if there was a massive global drive towards it.

see
you stupid fuck

why were we killing leaders and destabilizing countries who tried to help their own people?

I'm always shocked that people believe leftists, who prance on about fags and how trans people aren't mentally ill, suddenly are the pinnacle of science and objective measures for the "good of the planet"

Whats with this liberal thing about tax loop holes? Oil gets taxed out the ass.

If you actually believe the climate change meme, then you have to concede that only output matters. Dividing it using jewish tricks makes no difference to the environment.

>Whats with this liberal thing about tax loop holes?

>liberal

Nice try. Oh the poor oil corporations, with their annual profits in the tens of billions. However will they survive?

It isn;t a left/right issue. At least it shouldn't be. Some shills have done a very good job of polarising it though.

I'm a meteorologist and I can tell you that climate variability is normal. It has happened, it happens and it will alway happen.
The question is, whether humans have a significant or neglibile impact on this variability.
And newsflash: We probably don't. I know many meteorologists, who are incredibly annoyed by the left's endeavor to raise this topic to a kind of religion.

100 went backrupt this year.

And you still havent provided any evidence.

Gee, i wonder why we think global wamrers are propagandists

This bloke gets it, they were always just levers, global cooling, global warming, climate change . All they were and are are geopolitical levers, they have fuck all basis in actual science, only the science of fraud.

Looking at it from a purely an output perspective is a bit dumb. I live in Scotland. Would it be fair if Scotland and China were 'allowed' the same total emissions?

How is it not a left/right issue? If it is a hoax, then the ones benefiting from it are liberals who want to tax the living fuck out of everyone and apply shitty global carbon trading that is going to make the world worse. If it's true, then big oil is going to make a lot of money and so will the right as they get paid out from it, and eventually the world will be fucked. But the world will be fucked by something eventually so trying to make this an issue everyone joins hands together for and uses faggot power to reclaim the earth isn't really going to make living conditions better for anyone.

1. Renewables like solar and wind have an upfront cost, yes, but the actual energy source, wind and sunlight is free

2. Renewable are far newer technologies that hasn't been through the refinement or economies of scale that fossil fuels have been through, so isn't as cost effective yet, but with renewables there's lots of room for improvement, with fossil fuels there's not much innovation possible anymore

The impact on the environment doesn't care about your jew math.

>100 went backrupt this year.

Oil companies? I'm talking about your big players, your shell, exxon, BP, Aramco and the likes, who no doubt profited from the minnows failing to compete in the 'free' market.

>And you still havent provided any evidence.

Evidence? How about the observed increase in atmospheric co2? The fact that we're regularly setting temperature records these days? That the rate of increase in the sea level is rising.

>but the actual energy source, wind and sunlight is free

You have to burn a LOT of coal and oil to make a solar power. They harm the environment more than clean coal.

Exxon has put on $60 billion in dept this year to stay in operation. A few more years of low oil prices and who knows.

Your a hack.

I looked into global warming, its fucking bullshit.

the father of global warming works at nasa Goddard institute, this guy said manhatten would be under water before the year 2000. This is the NASA that does the global warming stuff.

the phrase 97% percent of scientists are in agreement is total horse shit. a study by cook et all. First off, it you read the paper the majority, 60% of scientists, take no stand on global warming, the 40 percent that do take a stand, 97 percent of them think it's man made. Cook wont release research, only read abstracts, and put people in the wrong categories.

Greenland had people living on it.

Data is constantly changing, now they are putting ocean temps in the global temps for the first time,

the doomsday scenario is bullshit.

the statement the science is settled is bullshit.

>ipcc

you know where that belongs!

Oh and i meant evidence for evil oil companies and theirbtax havens and government subsidies funded from their off shore shadow accounts

Horses are here to stay, the automobile is a scam

It's only a left/right issue because people make it so. This isn't some abstract human rights issue like fag marriage or abortion. It's a physical science with a correct answer.

>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming
>climate change
global warming

If people really cared about climate change, they'd stop eating cows. Hypocrites

What you say is all true and reasons not to do it yet. There's another factor you didn't mention, and that is lifetime. Panels last about 5-10, turbines about 10 years. They have huge maintenance cost attached to them as well, also the networking cost (you need a copper wire up the mountain to use your wind power). It's economically not feasible yet and pushing it with state spending won't make it better or more competitive, but worse. Give it another 10- 20 years and it will become more efficient when gas and coal become more expensive. If you subsidize it now, you'll find that when the cash runs out, we'll be burning car tires because maintenance costs are too high.

Neither do I and neither should anyone who has been paying attention for the past 3 decades.

There it is.

Funny isnt it how global warmers never go after drivers or meat eaters.

Why? Because its wasy to make a boogy man out of oil and not go after root causes.

Exxon have assets of like 300bn that we know about.

Only faggot hipsters care about climate change

>if I put a post in quote marks and t. trump voter, it means it's wrong

> US corporations have $1.4tn hidden in tax havens, claims Oxfam report

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/14/us-corporations-14-trillion-hidden-tax-havens-oxfam

>Computing firm Microsoft was third with $108bn, in a top 10 that also included pharmaceuticals giant Pfizer, Google’s parent company Alphabet and Exxon Mobil, the largest oil company not owned by an oil-producing state.

Are you really this naive?

You said they get scret subsidies and have secret offshore accounts and now you quote their market cap based on stock price?

What does that prove? Large companies are large?

You're an idiot

(I went back and corrected my your because that is your next move to attack my grammar)

In 2000 the polar bear population had fallen to under 7000 individuals. Now, in 2016, polar bears are struggling to survive having barely reached 26,000 individuals.

350bn according to jewipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil

google.com/finance?q=NYSE:XOM&fstype=ii&ei=61EXU7iCB8r_kAX7-wE

Original source

Doesn't suit their narrative anymore. B-but they weren't wrong! All their data is still important and valid despite being categorically wrong, they just need more government funding, t-that's all

bullshit. co2 is more important that methane at the levels we're talking from farming. Methane is a stronger ghg than co2 but occurs at a level magnitudes lower than co2 in the atmosphere (measured in parts per billion vs parts per million). Methane also is shorter lived than co2, but reacts with other elements in the atmosphere to form co2. We focus on co2 so we don't have to worry about methane.

So because they are sucessful that is evidence of a secret conspiracy? When do we go after apple, facebook, google who are all larger then exxon?

>t. shill

California burning is from a century of stopping every single brush fire that would have cleared out excessive undergrowth. So now there's a century's worth of scrub brush waiting to be set ablaze and engulf everything.

I am truely speechless that you pull up a stock quote as proof of a vast conspiracy.

Well done, my opinion of global warmers went done another rung

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue

Actually by revenue the only companies larger are, in increasing order, Royal Dutch Shell, Samsung, State Grid (chink state owned electricity), Saudi Armco, CNPC (chink oil), Sinopec (chink oil), and Walmart

I actually don't care about the entire thing, I was just correcting the other bonglanders numbers about Exxons assets

Stop posting Palsy girl, her cuteness hurts me :c

You can just decrease taxes and increase import taxes to make it cheaper to produce domestically.

Notice how this guy and all the other 'skeptics' are keen to talk about everything aside the actual issue? Just sayin...

Make her the new queen of Cred Forums.
Is she voting for Trump?

Well regardless of it having an influence on the climate or not, usage of fossil fuels is not sustainable and incredibly polluting to the environment, therefore we must move away from them. Sooner rather than later.

>((((((((((((((((((WASSERMAN))))))))))))))))))

Sure, but not with socialist interference.

She seems too sweet and trusting to understand that the world's not a nice place, probably believes what the people around her tell her so likely liberal :c

You think big oil will do anything to stop cut emissions (which essentially means reducing consumption of fossil fuels)? And assuming for a second they do they'll only do it when they're in a position to monopolise the new industries that spring up around the clean energy movement. This is the same big oil who've known that global warming is a real since the 70s and suppressed their own research?

I have a nice bridge that I'm selling.