Is suicide the ultimate and final redpill?

Is suicide the ultimate and final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mindful-Way-Workbook-Depression-Emotional/dp/1462508146
guilford.com/companion-site/The-Mindful-Way-Workbook/9781462508143
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>escaping difficulties in life by killing yourself
>making white polulation even smaller
No, it's the purest bluepill there is

No. In fact, the further redpilled about this place you become; the more you lament for those lost in such a fashion. Also, just on a base level, if you have anyone who cares about you and you just up and do it, you're a cunt.

I'm a piece of shit. I hate this world but, I feel I can't kill myself. I don't want to bring up kids as "crazy" as me.
What do?

an hero

I don't want to an hero, can I go out swinging during the Great Happening?

Buy one of those small helium tanks they use for filling balloons, a CPAP mask, CPAP tubing and some rubber cement. It should be about $100 total on Amazon.

Connect the mask to the tubing and the tubing to the tank valve, make sure it's sealed tight with the rubber cement. And I mean really tight.

Put on the mask, secure it tightly with the fasteners, and turn on the helium valve. It should take about 5 minutes. Helium is not flammable or poisonous so you won't have to worry about a relative finding your body and choking on noxious gas.

I'd suggest doing this in a bathtub with all your clothes removed so you don't stain them, because you will empty your bowels.

Congratulations, you just committed a felony for assisting in a suicide.

At that point you might aswel try everything, not done it but they say it could be worth it: psilocybin or LSD

He's just being polite.

Congratulations, you're a fucking retard.

Only thing I'd like to try is DMT.

This, it's the pussy way to go out in any situation

This fucking image crashed my browser thanks nigger.

came here to say this

Reported. Better hope you have a good VPN.

If you are at the ponit of suicide whats stopping you. DMT could treat your depression or whatever if youre lucky(i have no idea how this works though)

Did you report him to ZOG? How can you make a report to ZOG?

I don't think you know how laws work. All of this shit is freely available online.

What is it? I just see white

Only if you are a HillShill.

Fags

There is a way user, without medicine. It is as effective as medicine. It can help you truly gain control over yourself and over how your moods affect you.

Buy this book:

amazon.com/Mindful-Way-Workbook-Depression-Emotional/dp/1462508146

Audio guided meditations here to get started now: guilford.com/companion-site/The-Mindful-Way-Workbook/9781462508143

However do look up mindfulness in a psychological context so you have a background first.

You can also look to see if there are mindfulness based cognitive therapy groups in your area.

When you outlived your usefulness to society. Either ride the carrousel and be recycled into energy wafers or wear a bomb vest to multicultural area senpai