#detnyalandet

Should I just kill myself already?

youtube.com/watch?v=KLkzyY1IUnY

Basically the videoe is talking about how multiculturalism is great and how old swedes sucks. Fuck I hate my people so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC7_qPCflnY
youtube.com/watch?v=n1MT2p41nbc
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
google.co.uk/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

This video made me cry. I want old Sweden back.

It's defeatist propaganda. Push for no refugees and non Swedes to go home. Leftist eurotrash need to be disposed of.

Yes goy, you should totally kill yourself and not the media company/people involved in the making of said video, and especially not the politicians that allow it.

Our government has betrayed us. Save us Jimmy wan Kenobi, you're our only hope.

Go around putting up flyers of super radical Islamic ideals (like "Sharia for Sweden") or something similar. Make sure it's believable because false flags are your only hope at this point.

>Be Swede
>The only people willing to defend your country from multicul madness are slavic immigrants from the Balkans and Russia along with some Finns.

Can't I just have one enjoyable night? Every time I start to feel good it's ruined by reality. I can't just accept the death of everything our ancestors fought to create like everyone else does. Fuck everyone who says this is the best generation to be alive simply because we have iphones and internet access. Memes aside I hate living through this time. You can't even go out without having all sorts of propeganda pushed in your face. Why even live

come to australia norse bro

HELP US

Sweden does love Alien Cock

Don't kill yourself.

Pull a Breivik first and die a hero.

You Swedes are fucked.

why did god place me in this time.

So we can fight together the Racewar my friend.

this

This we need more white immigration

>"New Sweden"

I seriously do not get why this is a thing. Nothing was wrong with 'old' Sweden.

det där filnamnet lel

Well stop posting and go kill some shit skins and race traitors then.

idk anymore

död att allt arabar och niggerar

*Död åt alla araber och negrar

When I see this multiculti propaganda I am reminded of my childhood in the 90s in the Netherlands. We were so naive, so PC. Luckily Pim Fortuyn changed all that.

t. Dutch grad student on exchange in beautiful Sweden. I went on vacation to Scandinavia a lot during my childhood, it was a true fairy tale land. Untouched nature, lots space, old architecture not ruined by a century of war, clean streets, organized,rich society, pleasant people, the whitest country on the planet. It still is to some degree, but bigger cities are now like Amsterdam and Rotterdam in NED. And I feel sorry for the Swedes.

Stop being a defeatist pussy

let the chaotic blood course through your veins, the neverending bloodlust of your ancestors to wipe out all you deem unworthy of living

Nu Sweden, y u do that. Make it stahp pls.

well if you don't the muslims will do it so i recommend giving yourself a merciful end swedebro

I love that the original video was uploaded two times, both with 99% dislikes. The worst thing is that they're fucking state funded. They're actually getting paid by the state to spread this leftist propaganda.

They said that Hitler had powerful propaganda, so how is this CANCER acceptable?

F to your nation

Just fucking snap already, Sven. Make them pay for what they have done to your people fucking pussies never do anything, just sit back and bitch and cry like a little girl. Are you hoping that the US or the UK will draft their men and come and save you little girl?

It's not happening. Who, if not you, when if not now? Your ancestors are weeping over Europa and you do nothing but give it away, you have NO RIGHT to call yourself a European, you must earn it.

Can you not see the people responsible for this want you dead, they want all of us whites dead so do not give in you must fight

So long, Sweden. I hate you, but I'll miss you.

Also: Yesterday I saw a post on kikebook about refugees. Some single mother who posted that our ministry of foreign affairs (UD) warns Swedish people to visit [Some Middle-Eastern Hellhole] (Source from like 2006), but that we're fine deporting children to that place.

Yes. I'm perfectly fine with sending 17.000 """children""" back to where they belong, if it means their parents and relatives go too. They also claimed in the statistics that like 25% of the departed were "newly turned 18 year olds". Sure, they're probably not 30 year olds who "lost" their documents.

Do it Sven, go full Viking and post your book on Cred Forums first.

I tried using it to drop subtle redpills, but no one took the bait. Kikebook is for those who are long gone. Only posted when ISIS did something. Now and then I point out how angled our media is without sounding like a sperg. But no one cares, they just want to see shitty clickbait, cancer like the Ladbible or leftist, feel good propaganda.

Just nuke them and end their misery.

Same in Germany. at least you are not alone in this, sweden.

yeah, I know...that actually makes one even more depressed kek

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "it" brother. Do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HC7_qPCflnY

thread theme

I feel sorry for Swedes after watching this. So anyone can be automatically Swedish now if you just move to the country?

No, kill the traitors instead.

>Should I just kill myself already?
it's that defeatist cuck mentality that gets the rest of us screwed m8.
FIGHT you goddamn coward

YOU HAVE TO INTEGRATE TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

what don't you get?

>iPhones
Dude even when it comes to technology the 90s were better. We were at a really nice point right before texting and high speed internet.

It didn't allow for a marxist revolution and there were way too many white Swedes in it. Digustingly racist - I mean that there were white Europeans in Europe.

Fuck you, I don't want my country to die. Do something about BLM before they make your country into Swedistan 2.0.

Yeah, it's getting worse by the day. Today we had a big article in the biggest newspaper of Finland where pic rel said "The independence day of Finland is agonising for Russian speakers in Finland" and we should make Russian as a official language in few years.

Cuck ride never ends in this multiculti horror film.

If you kill yourself, they win.

walla walla sverige för alla sd svenne rasist

That video is terrifying. I hope you Swedes are rallying against this shit. If you aren't protesting it at the very least then what the fuck is wrong with you?

stop oppressing us fucking finns

>posts video about resistance against Natsocs
>literally the last hope of the old Europe and white Europeans
>who was destroyed by bolsheviks, (((bankers))), zionists and anglos under their influence
>we'd be 2 billion white Europeans, if the Nazis had won the war

yeah, nah, not really

This is how my emotions regarding this topic go:

>feel bad for the devestation of priceless western europe
>make a post on 4chins
>a western european calls me a shitskin turk non-white gypsy

Really hard to feel sorry for you people.

Take your multiculti shit and leave.

Is she FSB, Ivan? Admit it! kek

Yes, kys and let some immigrants take over your livingspace.

Be a good goy, Sven.

protect your language fin.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1MT2p41nbc

>a western european calls me a shitskin turk non-white gypsy
>he can't handle banter and comes to Cred Forums
bad idea, Dinko

You should hate your own people. They're calling for the destruction of Sweden. Soon your country will be Somalia 2.0, and nobody wants that!

You're a fucking moron, I'm not even going to continue to imply on what should be done, because it's highly illegal. Your nation would lock you up and fuck you in the ass in a comfy cell with TV for 50 years for even thinking about it, although you'd probably like that.

Your country is a literal joke that hasn't been relevant in hundereds of years, your ancestors graves are spat on daily, whilst your land is stolen, your women are bred, and your children are indoctrinated. In 50 years there will be no Sweden, and if you do nothing now then that is what you deserve, you and 95% of your country are a bunch of limp wristed little girls. How are you descended from Vikings? How do you have the same blood as the Norwegians and the British?

Sven, you're a disgrace to your family, your own mother, your ancestors, your favorite school teacher growing up, to us here on Cred Forums, to your ancestors who died for that land, to the land of Europa itself and most importantly to yourself. You fucking disgrace, don't you ever reply to another European or American with disrespect ever again, you are nothing in comparison to us.

Now either
1.) do nothing, act like he sissy bitch we know you are and be a good goyim
2.) be a VERY bad goy
3.) KYS

I fucking hate you Sweden, genuinely I hate you. I feel bad for the good swedes out there, the few redpilled who see the truth, I wish I could make you Americans but I would never be able to weed out the cucks from the Viking.

You're a disgrace.

We will. It's a tough situation though when the source of multiculti has a huge army just next to us. It's easier to cuck MEs into submission since they have no real military power. Not that I wish them here either.

10/10

Every.Fucking.Time. youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Ameritard, Jewslave youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

60% white

Argument status: not an argument

You are FAR WORSE than us

How about growing a pair you filthy coward and fighting for your people, don't be a dune coon. #removeallkebab

I don't know. Is realizing you people despise us the same as not handling banter?

Who the fuck despises you? What are you even talking about??? If Cred Forums had crawled up deeper up Bulgaria's anus for BASED DINKO, it would turn the entire board into Milo's dildo.

200million whites live in the USA, enough to repopulate your "countries" twice over and still have some whites left over to colonise Madagascar.

The USA has its own issue to resolve, and I am aware of this. Don't you worry my brothers.

The thread is focused on Sweden, so instead of just getting on the defensive with the same old shitty argument of "b-b-but you're only 60%!, b-b-but y-you won't help us U-USA! Solve your own issues, you're burning and nothing you said invalidated my last post. DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT THIS POINT IS AN IMPROVMENT. You're literally going extinct as we speak.

Germany, don't get involved or I'll BTFO of you too, there's plenty to work with and you're fucking up our homeland more than any other nation. Traitor.

>it would turn the entire board into Milo's dildo.
10/10. Nice one Muhammed.

I hope you realise that we will literally melt there.
I'd kill myself because of the heat.

Says the leaf

Would love to, but SOMEONE has to stay and vote for SD.

Bulgarian. I do not despise you because I actually know 2 of your people. Both with dirty blonde hair, one with blue eyes. Good enough.

Do not divide between Eastern and Western.

Together you are Europeans, together we are brothers. Ignore the kraut.

>underrated retort
We're not being fucked over by pedo worshipping camel jockeys like your country is Muhammed.

On second thought just KYS !

Breivik is still alive tho. He got a highscore, and came out alive.

The evil of open borders proponents:

Flood you with shit tier immigrants
Arrest you when you defend yourself physically from the inevitable crime
Arrest you for speaking truth.

It will all end in blood.

It will happen in Leafland too, the government apparatus and bleeding heart liberal population already exist, it's just a matter of flooding them in

>suggest that the world will be a better place if all people work together
>come from an overpopulated shithole with more people with more similarities where working together only turns to shit

God, I wish population and military might had no correlation. There's pretty much no reason to have a population larger than a few million to run a country. It completely fucks with the symbiosis we have with nature.

>milo yanopolous
gay pride parade in mudslime shariah gheto, in stockholm. this is the next happening. he has set a date and all.

Why kill yourself? That's what they want you to do. They want to get rid of you. You have to live just to spite them.

> I'll BTFO of you too
The EU has 500 million whites.

>Basically the videoe is talking about how multiculturalism is great and how old swedes sucks.
>how old swedes sucks.
>old swedes

Do you mean "Swedes?"

There's no such thing as a new Swede and an old Swede. There are Swedes and there are foreigners.

I think you are sleep drunk, burger. You can't even read your own language anymore and start hallucinating.

Faggot. You have no excuses for giving your nation away so you resort to Cred Forums memes.

So called "whites" like hispanics.

I'm genuinely curious to see how that turns out.

Europe is the homeland of all whites, and you're single handedly trying to control it for the third time in 100 years, next world war we are just going to nuke you and be done with it, your shifty nation causes nothing but trouble and pain.

All I see is an armed tampon.

Keep laughing, you'll be just like us in 50 years, enjoy your Muslim mixed race grand children.

>Basically the videoe is talking about how multiculturalism is great and how old swedes sucks. Fuck I hate my people so much

It's worse, the video advocates replacement of swedish culture and people, and says swedish folks have to integrate into foreign cultures. That's worse than multiculturalism.

Just leave Sweden.

Daniel Friberg left Sweden 5 years ago and wrote a book about the return of the right-wing.

>200million whites live in the USA

Are you aware of the official definition of 'white' your government and it's statistics agencies use?

>The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:

>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>pic related
>typical white Americans

I find it hilarious that Americans are the people that tend to meme about race, ethnicity, color and heritage most on this board, even though the vast majority of them seem to have no concept of race, ethnicity or heritage.. Americans tend have NO IDEA to which people their ancestors belonged, or what different people typically look like.. It's like half of you are just various shades of brown, without knowing why.

SWEDEN
GROW A PAIR
AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Var inte så säker på att ni har det så mycket bättre, ni har ju fan ert musliska ghetto mitt i Oslo istället för ute i förorten

And did the Swedish people respond to this fucking bullshit at all? Come on Sven, you can't be THAT fucking tolerant of your own government literally telling you they want you extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY
ooga booga we are sweden now

HELL YEA SD!!!
JIMMY IS DA BOSS

I LOVE WATCHING "Jimmy Åkesson Briljerar" ON YOUTUBE, DUUU GAMMLA DU FRIIIAAA DU FJÄÄLLLHÖÖGA NOOORD.

K when do we start that in Canada?

i dont have any words.

im just fucking disgusted
>you have to integrate into your own country
>we need a new sweden
never mind the niggers and mudslimes, just the very idea that a well established histroical European country should change their entire culture to suit the whims of fucking leach's irks the fuck out of me.

Kill them, Sweden
kill them all.

start with the leftist traitors

Wow så edgy, tillbaka till Nordfront...

Ser inget fel med Israelstöd. Men kan sätta sitt land först och fortfarande stödja den gemensamma kampen mot Islam och sekulära länder som Israel. Glöm inte att judarna som flyr malmö, ha det i åtanke när du förställer dig att alla judar är på samma sida och vill pusha för muslimsk invasion av Europa

I have long felt the same way for my country.

If it really matters to you that much, I'm a pure Anglo, British immigrant to this country. America has its issues, but Europe is the future of our kind. I will try my best to help hold America up, but we must not lose Europe. Do not defend Sweden.

We are all that are left now, it's up to us to protect what has been given to us.

I love the fact that you started talking Swedish to avoid the shitting you would get if u posted that in English, how about you go back to Plebbit instead faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Reminder that it is the truth.
White birth rates are low and under 2.1, meanwhile we import millions of refugees into europe with higher birth rates.

there is literally nothing wrong with supporting israeli jews and hating western jews

Take some journalist or politicians with you then. Killing spree in DN-skrapan maybe?

yes there is, since the Israeli jews still support multiculturalism in white nations, while fighting it in Israel.

Daily reminder to spread this map wherever you can:

Immigrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010

Link: google.co.uk/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

Just move to Denmark already.

Isn't it like 100 times harder for a European to move between countries than a shitskin?

No, it's very easy actually - but you would have to leave everyone you know behind, make sure you have career options etc.

I am moving after I get my degree, but I wouldn't recommend doing so without a plan

jews are jews, stop making false distinctions. kill yourself kike apologist.

>Go around putting up flyers of super radical Islamic ideals (like "Sharia for Sweden")
"That's a fantastic idea! We're far too intolerant, we need to make muslims feel more like they're at home!"

you don't have to be a stromfag to dislike how cucked SD have become

>Should I just kill myself already?

you disgusting piece of shit, marry and have white children, get ready for the race war you piece of shit