What was the worst crime/atrocity in history?

What was the worst crime/atrocity in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
youtu.be/giaZnIr-faM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler not finishing off all the fucking jews

Not enough Jews died in the holocaust

Slavery ending

The passive death of the white race

>Cred Forums is not one person

Probably the assassination of arch duke frank Ferdinand by some pissed off Serbs

Look at the shit it led too

Look I'm all for nationalism but for ducks sake hundreds of thousands died at fucking verdun in WW1 because the French for some ressonntgoughtbtgey needed to defend something that had 0 strategic value, it just Ment allt to them

>ifunny

Not wiping out the conquered "people" enterely during the colonisation

Slavery in America of because niggers will never let anyone forget it and it's a great stick for the Jew media to beat everyone with

Convincing the plebes that egalitarianism was a good idea

Giving women the vote.

I thought the general consensus was that WWI had been building up anyways, and that it would've happened with or without his death

War was bound to happy soon regardless, everyone had aspirations for it , it would have just been a different spark, war is good though it's human nature

Killing off dale in the walking dead

Multiculturalism

Why do we still talk about pearl harbor and 9/11. That shit happened years ago. Get over it

yes Cred Forums one single person simultaneously shitposting from two separate continents on opposite ends of the globe.

Im actually very happy to see the first two posts being what they should be and from two seperate nationalities

This is how i know the board is still somewhat uncucked and we can do shit here.

Germany losing WWII

Elites have used cultural memory to push through radical change ever since, and will do for another 100 years

You've got a country literally welcoming a horde of uneducated brown people who adhere to a religion that hates the West and everything it stands for. WWII is the single greatest contributor to the modern mindset, in every Western country.

No strength, no honor, just cultural suicide to assuage a guilt felt by people that weren't even participants

SeeWould be a perfect world today

This, it's all been downhill since the French Revolution. Hands down the worst event in modern history in terms of the negative impact it's had on humanity.

The raping of Germany during and after WW2

Soviet famine in 30's
Great Purge
Khmer Rouge genocide
Mao's crimes
North Korea
Mongol conquests
German crimes in WW2 including Holocaust
Rwandan genocide
Japanese crimes in China in WW2

*facepalm* the "serbian" national who assinated the duke was JEWISH and not native to serbia.

seriously how fucking new are you on this website that you havent figured out that jews are literally behind everything

I have literally never seen a single instance of Cred Forums being wrong on world jewry not one and ive been on this site for a fucking decade.

Thats rich coming from a jewland member

But that's bullshit dude, Gavrilo Princip was a Serb from Bosnia, though he wasn't really a Serb nationalist, but a Yugoslav nationalist.

Also this

Non-whites are a tool used by dysfunctional non-conforming whites to destabilize the society that makes them feel like a failure

No minorities, no weapon

I highly recommend that you use a rope and fresh piece of oil free soap.do world a favour, bydlo

But those were things of value that we actually cared about.

fucking creating pakistan and not sending all the muslims there

Why?

Not finishing the crusades.

Wait you didn't send them all there? I thought that was the whole point of Pakistan?

because you are useless intellectually bankrupt and personally miserable slob

Someones been on Jewpedia

Protip: look into it his early adult years and see who he was associating with a few years before the assassination. A mysterious Rabbi enters the picture.

Just because he was a convert and a shabbos goy doesnt make him any less kike.

Experts say that tolerating feminism was a big mistake.

The Dutch bringing over the goddamn niggers. Imagine what the world would be like if America had never utilized black slaves. It'd be a fucking utopia, with some timberniggers.

My only concern is that maybe a small (not small enough apparently) amount of niggers was enough to keep our population racist enough so that we haven't completely cucked ourselves along with Europe. It's like the difference between a white kid who grows up in an all white suburb, while being told how great diversity is, opposed to the kid who grew up in Chicago. Europe has gotten soft, and it's spreading to us, possibly through Canada since they also have a lack of niggers.

Essentially it's like a disease; getting infected with a version of the disease which doesn't kill you makes you immune to it, but if your body has no idea what these gross black things are, you might die, especially when you spread your ass wide open for them.

I still wish we didn't have them here though.

unfortunately no

fuck nehru and chandhi

Eh, now there are more Muslims in India than there are in Pakistan.

Probably the mongol horde expansion.

Other than that, probably the jihad.

Why?
Do you have any source for that that's not some neo-Nazi website?

Of course he doesn't

Not nearly the worst, but I always found this one cheeky for some reason. Good chuckle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword

Occupation of sovereign Palestine territory by terrorist organisation known as Israel

>Do you have any source for that that's not some neo-Nazi website?

I bet you use that for every single assertion or piece of information that you dont like......which is a very JEWISH thing for you to do.......

Stalin purges and Mao

giving the panama canal away
giving the internet away

Unit 731 too.

Oh so you're a troll or mentally challenged. Nevermind.

The rise of (((experts))) in general and the death of true intellectuals. Jews having a monopoly on Academia and the media has had a immeasurable negative effect on the morality of the Western world.

Imagine if we had people like Alain de benoist, Tomislav sunic, Hans Herman Hoppe and Thomas Sowell given the respect they were due in the media? It would be an intellectual renaissance.

Rape of Nanking, 1937.
Proof that asians are not human.

memes memes memes

Probably 9/11
Because 3k+ relevant humans lives were lost.

All he wars were retards who signed up to kill and be killed.

Hiroshima/Nagasaki were irrelevant roaches being bombed.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.. All happened to irrelevant expendable roaches in infested countries.

9/11 was too real and one American life in them towers is worth 500 roaches from South America and Asia and Africa.

1 American life is worth 250 European lives as well.

My logic is sound. Do the math yourself if you feel so inclined.

Mongolia already had that covered many centuries prior.

Nanking was just more of China getting what it deserved.

when we raped the russians at narva

What?

The U.S. had it coming for being in bed with the kikes. 9/11 is a minor footnote on history but an inevitable one.

what are you doing about your muslim population

Mainstream media & social networking are the greatest crimes of our time.

Don't bother talking to people with nonwhite flags

What? What the fuck did the "republic" of China do to deserve that

Getting raped.

What are you doing about your feces population?

damn poo came out slinging

well you see, pajeet.
We're trapping muzzies in Sweden so they dont go to other countries.
We are the saviors of Europe. germany & france aswell.

the heavens gate cult was pretty bad

>wwwwaaaa
Of course it's horrible what happened to the people who suffered it but I know the only reason most of you get so upset about it are because they're aryan

this

It's a hard choice between the Islamic Conquests and the Treaty of Versailles

Your population is 14% muslim you soft twat

Until they run out of gibs once there are no more whites to pay taxes.

Where do they go then?

at least its not increasing at are like yours

This and use not wiping out all abos

just do it mate. make world a better place. you are miserable and you have to die

Allowing non-whites to migrate into the west

No there are a few sources that will tell you that the leader of Gavrilo's little band was a foreign intelligence officer. MIght as well be a kike.

Spaniards not being able to keep their dicks in their pants and creating the abomination that is known as spics.

>9/11 is a minor footnote on history but an inevitable one.

Minor footnote? BOng are you retarded? 9/11 has led to INFINITE WAR. 9/11 was a game changer and will forever be a MAJOR part of history.

the bible banning usury and birthing the living manifestation of evil to fill the niche left in

Stalin not finishing you off

English bastard starved us and took away our food for no reason.

fpbp

Romans not killing all germanics

the holocaust

It was planned by US, retard

The collapse of the Soviet Union.

Fucking Commie Muslim Nig president with a penchant for writing illegal executive orders, having a totally corrupt administration destroyed I'm mean "fundamentally transformed" the United States.

No, reaction the U.S. had to 9/11 was a gamechanger. There was no obligation to invade Iraq and Afghanistan after the attack and that's what plunged the coalition into a decade long war, not the act of terrorism itself. U.S. foreign policy should be recognised as the villain if there is any justice in history.

The genocide of the Native Americans.

Protip: there's not

theres usually war going on, in fact theres a lot less war going on in the last few decades than any other time in history

allowing jews to live

I just hope the truth is maintained somewhere and the (((United States))) are held to account at some point

The Romans not wiping out the kikes. And the Nazis not doing it 2000 years later.

Eternal Anglo is actually responsible for the (((US))) AND (((Israel)))

You are to blame for all problems in the world

The Great Leap Forward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

Israel was a fuck up but the US had potential, as did all British colonies that we spread European culture to. It's a shame only Australia and NZ have a chance at survival.

But the crusades have been finished, you just don't like the fact that they were finished with the complete destruction of the crusaders and the lethal weakening of the byzantine empire.

The disease of Liberalism, spread by the French Revolution was responsible for Israel and The U.S. started out alright it was just corrupted by the aforementioned blight.

10/10

October Revolution. It is either directly or indirectly the biggest reason of the worst atrocities ever happened.

Using iFunny.

finish your story

yea just forget about it.....
youtu.be/giaZnIr-faM

there were people in all ages who had great vision and thought, problem is, they were always censored, shamed, murdered etc.

People you mention, only way you know about them is the Internet. Before internet, you only had mass media, books, academia, all controled by rat faced creatures.

Even today, your average normie will not easily stumble upon such people on the internet, cause normies are contained in rat ghettos such as nosebook, tweetjew, huffinkike and instajew.

so called intellectuals and experts of today are as dominant as they were back then, their dogma is still prevalent and nobody in mainstream questions them, including newest jewish trickery called (((peer review))).

worse than all wars

Came here to say this

this. chamberlain is responsible for the state of the world ultra cuck.

Finished in the sense of accomplishing their goal: Keep Europe safe from the muslim hordes.

>People you mention, only way you know about them is the Internet

This is true to an extent but once you break through the shackles of Jewish thought policing, a whole world of knowledge and thought opens up.

I only heard of Benoist and Sowell through the internet, the rest I found through my own research, organically filling in the gaps in my knowledge with what I could find.

You're right though, as soon as a normie hears that the Nouveau Droite is considered 'far right' they'd discard it at worst and read it with a negative bias at best.

Giving internet to the UN

fpbp

There is war on every corner of the planet. Also unlike history modern weapons have completely changed warfare.

Too general of an answer to be taken serious. It was not planned by US. IT may have been orchestrated by some americans.

What other reaction did you honestly expect?

This is a great answer.

Didn't expect anything less from the U.S. desu, I just hope your country is held to account for it's complete subservience to kike machinations.

The war in Iraq was completely unjustified, as was anything more than isolated airstrikes and SF missions in Afghanistan/Pakistani border. I'm not lamenting the show of force, which was completely necessary, just the ulterior motives that have perpetuated American foreign policy for the past 50 years or so.

Literally /thread.

WW1 was inevitable...you have fallen for the jewish meme, that the Serbs are responsible for the war

Abolishing slavery
What was this fucking idiot thinking?

combined Europeans use of bio weapons against native americans, use of aids weapons on blacks and pretending that certain royal jews didn't profit massively by killing other jews during the holocaust

>What was this fucking idiot thinking?

slavery was dying anyway, the reason it was "abolished" was to introduce the new wage slave system which was much more profitable

yes paying people peanuts for their labor hourly is much more profitable that whipping them to death and paying them nothing

Wash your pants, you filthy commie.

feminist women will scoff at this but it literally ushered in the era of the vote no longer having meaning,

prohibition, federal reserve bank, women's liberation all happen together

and all were conceived to enslave the public

Disgusting , if niggers were put in their place they'd be glad they had a roof and food.

Brits double dealing the Israel pact between the Zionists & Sand Nigs after WWI was a biggie.

The creation of man. All the rest was sure to follow.