How do you cope with the reality of being a man in 2016?

How do you cope with the reality of being a man in 2016?

>you will never have a respectable, secure career doing something you are proud of
>you will never own a home in a safe neighborhood and be able to comfortably pay for it
>you will never live in a racially and culturally homogeneous country
>you will never have a wife, let alone a homemaker wife who will raise your children
>you will never have children, the most important aspect of a man's life

Almost every man use to have this. Now it's increasing rare. I have nothing. The depression has been eating at me ever since I finished high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
careercentre.dtwd.wa.gov.au/Occupations/Pages/arborist.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man up.

>How do you cope with the reality of being a man in 2016?
Start by not being a whiney bitch on anonymous Rwandan Hand Knitting imageboards for a start.

>be me
>made redundant a few years ago. m8 made redundant around the same time - within a week.
>m8 sat around feeling sorry for himself.
>"Nah, m8 fuckit let's pool our resources"
>looked at our separate skill sets.
>started a business
>printed flyers on the cheap, hand delivered them to several local suburbs and industrial estates.
We still do hand delivered flyers. It helps having a couple of employees ;^]

Get off your arse and stop complaining about how fucked your life is. Channel some of that energy into actually doing something.

Accountancy

99% white

The only racially and culturally homogenous countries are the countries that whites don't migrate to, so I don't want to be there. Because mudskin countries are shitholes.

I'm gay so I won't have a wife, but have a loving boyf.

Adoption and IVF are valid options for when he and I are a little older.

Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

Leaf pls go.
And stay go.

>faggot
>man
choose only one

What's your business do, user?

Believe it or not - IT consultancy (linux servers) and handyman/maintenance/gardening.
My m8 is a horticulturist and used to be a tree surgeon. I have an IT background in IT and have done odd handyman jobs on and off for years.

It works.

Way better than being a screaming 1970s angry fuckwit racist homophobe freaked out about nuclear war; probably raped a few people ASSHOLE.

But my point to the LEAF wasn't really meant as a virtue signal, more - rather than sitting around feeling sorry for himself, he needs to literally get up and do something.

>Cred Forums is batman

>I'm gay so I won't have a wife, but have a loving boyf.
get out get out get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good shit mate. I'm gonna spend a few years in the IT industry then try and break off and set up my own business. The dream would be to work remotely too

why are you not working to get what you want? I have everything you mentioned (well, apart von refugees and stuff, you know)

Maybe you are just not a real man

But I have all of that.

(((working)))

>Accountancy
>99% white
>(((white)))

>mfw am actually on track to achieve 4/5 of list; except homogeneous country

>having neighbors that close
tf?

Meh. OP is a loser living in a dreamworld where he imagines everyone is as fucked as him.

I love in a city that is predominantly white. Have a good job. Cute wife. Nice house. Etc.

Only thing I don't have is the kids, fucking thank God. I had a vasectomy years ago to avoid that nightmare.

Aww, poor little beta male. Are you sad your dreams of having a qt wife are just that, a dream?

Maybe vote trump, he will surely give you all a qt aryan wife, lel.

Lets face it, those times are long past and are not coming back. Just the like how the horse drawn carriage made way for the car, so will beta "men" disappear and get replaced by alpha Chads.

Women no longer need a provider since they can earn their own money.

Women are not limited in dating, look at all he dating apps and websites which guarantees an infinite supply of Chad cock.

You are REDUNDANT. Come to terms with it.

>you will never have a respectable, secure career doing something you are proud of

Have this

>you will never own a home in a safe neighborhood and be able to comfortably pay for it

Have this

One day

>you will never have a wife, let alone a homemaker wife who will raise your children

Have this

Have three

i will have these things, or i'm going to die trying.

You may as well just off yourself now.

>Women no longer need a provider since they can earn their own money.
>Women are not limited in dating, look at all he dating apps and websites which guarantees an infinite supply of Chad cock.
>You are REDUNDANT. Come to terms with it.

Actually women are unhappier than ever, men are opting out of society, marriage and childbirth are at historic lows and still dropping and our society will be conquered by a stronger one (i.e. not a feminist one).

All of this thanks to feminism and progressivism.

Man Olivia d'abo was pretty hot.

But I did

But I did, and it's paid for.

I did, it's no different, we just bitched about polacks instead.

I do, she did.

I am a grandfather.

Here is the answer to all of your angst:
Go outside.

Don't worry. It's not the first time that society is collapsing, we Europeans are somewhat familiar with institutional anarchy. You on the other hand never had a state failure, the U.S. stood strong since it's founding.

>tree surgeon
wait what

>most important aspect
>children

No wonder you will never have any you fucking autist.

I do all of those things apart from I don't want the last two.

Is there a name for the "hobby from this obscure country forum" meme?

Is it just me or do half the replies in this thread reek of vaginal jewery?

OP has a perfectly valid point.

There's no money in meaningful careers. Where's the big money right now? Marketing? What do people buy? Fucking hamburgers.

Does selling hamburgers make you proud? If it does you are a faggot and should kill yourself.

And nobody comfortably pays for their house. My dad did roughly the same caliber of work I did at his age but pay has stagnated, I don't make any more money than he did. His first house was about 1/3rd of his gross annual income. A comparable house these days would cost about 3 times my gross annual income.

As for the rest of it. Fucking right. Alimony laws make cohabitation a retarded gamble. Alimony should be outright and unconditionally abolished.

So the OP might be a whiny faggot, but all of his points are valid.

You need to man up and be yourself. It's what's on the inside that counts at the end of the day so if you think ugly thoughts your appearance will come to reflect it

Post your house you fucking lying faggot!

You're almost there. The times of a wife husband tradtitional nuclear family are gone and they aren't coming back. However your argument is that women are redundant because their lives now consist of working average jobs and being a fucktoy for Chad, I would argue it's women who are becoming redundant once we have childless mothers and hyper-realistic VR sex.

>Accountancy
>99% white
>>Accountancy
% white
>>(((white)))

Yup, more like 95% jew.

>the U.S. stood strong since it's founding.

Right. Except for that time where half the nation decided to break away and the bloodiest war in my nation's history was waged to reforge the Union.

You must be a special kind of stupid.

>*argument is that men are redundant

Having 1 son doubles your manpower/influence in just about 20 years, if you teach your son well and you will secure your mark on the world for generations. Children will watch your back during the race war, and have massive families of their own that will be with you at your deathbed.

>>*argument is that men are redundant

The wonders of science.....

>Motherless babies possible as scientists create live offspring without need for female egg

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

Or more likely your son becomes a transgender part time blogger/barista.

>Implying this world is worth saving.

Separation is not anarchy. At one time they where part of the U.S, then of the Confederation. I doubt that the people plunged into full blown survival mode. Sure, a war sucks, but don't kid yourself into believing that this meant any harm to the integrity of the United States as we know them today.

perhaps saving your race and civilization means letting the world burn while we leave.

>german
>white
choose only one

We have
>vista
>waifus
>homosex
>"a life"
>career
>cat/dog
>...

While shitskins have
>kids

It's over.

>I doubt that the people plunged into full blown survival mode

actually some did. the usa in the civil war was some sort fo fucked up murder rape arson & burglary fest, lack of resources, wild murder everywhere

thanks jew bankers

While there is certaibly truth to have much more difficult it is to a achieve what OP is describing (American dream in a nutshell), it is certainly still a reality and very doable. Don't just sit there and complain it can't be done.
>STEM education, work as automation engineer
>Bought modest but nice house in a good neighborhood this year at 27
>Drive paid off older but good condition cars, liver frugally in genersl
>Getting married this winter, chilluns to follow shortly after

I'm a first generation Russian immigrant (fiance is American) so for me the whole concept of "American dream" is that much more resonant.

>Believing there won't be space-niggers and space-kikes

>Separation is not anarchy.

Moving the goalpost must be a special way of life for you. Now I definitely know that you are a special kind of stupid.

you're only describing degenerate west.

Accidents in space colonies happen all of the time.
>"whoops a rapid decompression of the predominantly black biodome has left no survivors."

>Fortunately their gibsmedats included a full supply EVA suits so there are many survivors and now they will be moving to the planet of Caucasia

>vidya
Duck auto correct

>>you will never have a respectable, secure career doing something you are proud of
I cope by putting the economy into historic and conspiratorial context

I have this, not an issue.

I don't want to. I just want my pocket of the country to have a good culture, which it does.

I'm less interested in commitment than self esteem. I get self esteem by girls/women flirting with me, which they do because I'm handsome and becoming moreso as I get older.

Salvation in Jesus Christ is the most important thing in a man's life. I have that.

Can i move to japan without any money and get laid a lot?

Not possible in this era, you stupid fag.

>>Getting married this winter
>fiance is American

I am sorry for your loss

I'm also Christian, but you are a narcissistic cuck.

This. Explain.

I use these two hands.

There has never been a greater time to forge yourself into whatever you want to. You literally have a library of the world at your fingertips.

Gain some self-discipline and train yourself in something. Stop expecting the world to give a shit about you, they don't.

But do not despair when you come to this realisation, relish it. For that is the advantage of man, when we are given a heavier burden, we simply get stronger.

>That file name
CTR, it's Saturday you can go home.

>Australian
>not a shitpost

Huh?

careercentre.dtwd.wa.gov.au/Occupations/Pages/arborist.aspx

Dunno. I usually go with
1) A third world country
2) A relatively obscure pastime

>narcissistic

I'm sorry?

>Narcissism: (noun) excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

Really? I'm not interested in myself much at all and come to Cred Forums instead of using Tinder or some new age faggot Social Media bullshit, I don't even get haircuts more than twice a year. I wear clothes I bought at Walmart.

The fact that I feel good about attracting female attention in my own decent way is narcissistic? Or is your criticism that I choose not to get married?

>cuck
Now you're just throwing around a buzzword

> Vasectomy

The ultimate show of one's cuck status.

SHUT UP IM A MAN

IM PROVING TO YOU THAT IM A MAN

DEEP DICK YOUR WOMEN LIKE ME, A MAN!

IM A MAN!

Good job I'm an alpha unlike you cucks. I've been taking PUA courses and trust me, I'm a minge magnet. Have fun being beta cuckolds while the alpha dogs dominate

>minge magnet.
a clunge collector? Also checked.

Why don't we just occupy Syria and re-establish ourselves there after everyone from there is in Europe and the US.

The gash God

You are a disappointment to your parents.

That's the funny fact about hopelessly having children in order to continue your lineage. There's a good chance they won't have kids, if they do there is a good chance their grandkids will be genetically modified. You just spend hundreds and thousands of dollars and 20 years of your life for nothing.

idk the way things are going for me i'll have all of that
well except the racially and culturally homogeneous country
but we always had many minorities

why dont u just occupy some pussy, nerd

The Hairy Clam Shucker

>t. boomer

Fuck you

It's sleeping right next to me

Liar. No one posts here while they work, have a family, have a full life. People post here out of self hate and hopelessness. They lie about their miserable lives out of sadism and desperation to fantasize -- even for a moment -- about living a different life. No one who is successful even wants to see or hear the lost souls in this place. When I was successful I forgot about this place. I forgot about all social media, and spent my spare time socializing with people, spending money, living life.

No one posting here has anything else, and anyone with a life posting here is so ugly or socially awkward their success can't save them.

It's a given, don't bother debating it.

>I am a grandfather.
a fucking leaf

If you raise them correctly they will. Holy fuck you're dumb.

Federal Government job, can't complain
Perhaps not on my own but with someone else making similar to me, easy.
It's not too bad. I live in the richest city in the country and have no plans of leaving anytime soon.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't want a homemaker anyway. Not trying to pull the "current year" meme, but 2 incomes means less of a need to kill myself with work

There are so many risks. I've seen the impact having a severely disabled kid has on a couples life. It ruins them financially, emotionally and in almost every other way. You see yourself and your wife as passengers in your own life, spending every waking moment caring for something that will often outlive you.

Even with regular kids there is barely a moments peace until they're 8+.

Overall, it's ok I suppose. The Wonder Years life would be nice, but satellite tv, the internet and air conditioning is nicer.

>>>r/donald

It's okay, famalam

Hatred is your best friend

I have all of those things but the racially homogeneous country. Things might happen for you if you go out and try.

More like wake me up amirite?

>mfw i have a house, a good job, and a qt3.14 gf and still shitposting every day

sounds like its you who's the loser

OP is a bitch. I got a qt gf who is 7 years younger than me and wants to have a bunch of kids. We are both voting for Trump and she volunteers and helps with the community. OP does not understand that there are good women and good jobs available if you are man enough to go out and get them.

I'm posting as I lie in bed next to my wife and doggo. I browse mainly for the nationalist and anti immigrant content so I can have well supported arguments when I get into discussions with family.

I have a good job, a nice house in the suburbs I bought during the housing collapse, three cars and $150k in the bank. This idea that only lonely, miserable faggots post on Cred Forums because they're looking for someone to blame is a joke/meme.

Most inspiring thing I have read on Cred Forums. You know I love Cred Forums because it has helped me to become a better person. It sounds crazy but it really has. I just want to give a big shout out to Cred Forums for helping me to fix my self instead of sitting around feeling sorry for my self. Seeing people in similar situations to me get called faggot really turned my life around.

>Most inspiring thing I have read on Cred Forums.

You haven't been here very long

I'm on this journey as well.

Good on ya, fag

>not including danica

I am doing all those things you fucking faggot, what's stopping you?

But I literally have all of those things.

Hope you die before you raise another little faggot and subject him tonyour perverted loli fantasties

Damn I used to love the wonder years. The final episode when Kevin is narrating and he's talks about his dad dying I broke down and was crying like a little girl.

Your genes will never be passed on bc they are unfit. Hahahahhababaha

I have all of these things; house is paid for though.

You feel this way cuz you're a leaf.
You must go now.

Shouldnt you be out working to support Ahmed and his 8 wives? Dont be lazy now

"The old days were so much better because I'm a millennial faggot" -OP

Literally shitposting from work, in fact, that's my number one income source

you sound like a weakling to be honest

These last 2 are indeed out of the question but I love my job it might not be 100k dollars a year but 6k onion peso a month is enough to live really comfortable here, in homogeneous country with safe neighborhood because all workless shits moved to uk, and I'm on my way to build my own house as well so yeah life is good if you don't live in Canada.

Want to pool resources, build a compound and start a cult?

t.femanon

All you poors complain like you didn't have a chance to do well in school and go to a reputable college.

even danica got married

and had a family

stop saying that. this meme has to die. you sound like a confused SJW bitch. there is only so much a man can withstand but rigged ass bullshit sucks especially.

git woke.

Go to an asian country where women are still women and marry one, Make some hapa babies and enjoy delicious asian food.

move out of your mom's basement

man up

>I've been taking PUA courses

I hate how faggots always act like you gain magical knowledge from that.

such bullshit.

>taking the bait

I did this. Now I have no money, worse diet and live in a shitty flat in a dodgy area, in addition to be lonely and miserable.

My life was much better living in the basement as a NEET.

BUT
>you can comfily opt out, play games and masturbate while leeching welfare

Yea, you never will have any of those things with that attitude. Getting those things got harder but it's not impossible so stop whining and do something about it.

If you are so beta you need to marry an asian you should just move there

why don't you manage your affairs better

do you have mental health issues

Settle for a 6/10 senpai. Best bet of finding a loyal womanz

Feels bad man

Idk man

>working on my career, it's going pretty well
>women are hard, that might happen

I don't think i'm ugly, but i'm starting to.

it's just one guy doing it, why bother

>I have a career that pays well enough
>I live in a decent neighborhood and will soon be moving out due to aforementioned career
>I don't care too much about racial homogeneity; we have decent enough intellectual homogeneity
>Probably not
>Probably not, but my brother has this and the last point

Get over it faggot. I'm only 5'6'' and I can make it; if you can't then something must be seriously wrong.

you still sound like a faggot tho

My dad accomplished that already and I already am getting close to checking off the first box. I'm Hispanic, Tejano, but I live in the surprisingly safe RGV. College, which is nearly free from the GI Bill and academic scholarships, will be done in a few years and land is cheap, so I just have to work hard and fast after college to get richer

I'm transitioning to female. Fuck it. Girls won. There's no point in staying on the losing team.

Sterkte, tjom.

except i do because i learned instead of smoking weed my whole life

>be me
>retired military, working comfortably in an Army support job helping new soldiers.
>nice house in quiet, heavily armed, rural neighborhood of other retired soldiers.
>much younger qt wife with good career, her parents close by to be good Christian grandparents.
>had our first child.

Life is good. Was a hard road to get here at times, and I fear for the country at large, but I have a good spot to hold.
>